Sweet Memories

Story Info
Mature woman is reminded of her lover.
792 words
3.51
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8ikm
8ikm
2 Followers

This story is about Rose, a former 60 year old girlfriend and her alter ego, whom she called 'The Girl'.

WARM AND SWEET

The girl was starving and so was I. The thought of entering the jungle of humanity inside on an empty stomach was just not possible.

At the entrance way to shopper's paradise, was a food court. But the thought of pizza again made my tummy rebel. Anything, please I begged her, but not pizza again. The last one was so greasy, it almost took my stomach out. I was not fond of round discs of grease cooked on top of a layer of thick, bland cheese and cardboard.

This time I hoped she would make a better choice.

Their kosher hot dogs would not work for me either. I had sworn off anything Jewish. My ex-husband was Jewish. He was not a nice person and the divorce was really nasty. I am still hurting from the way he treated me. The swirls of sinful ice cream would make me shiver more than I already was. Those icy creams would have to wait until the hot summertime.

Gazing at the menu, the girl spotted something called a Chicken Bake. That was a food item I would not have normally chosen for myself, but the girl was demanding a dietary change. She was rebelling from several weeks of eating so healthy an angel would have complained.

So, I said okay to her. If this was a bad choice the problem would be mine. I am the one who would get the unexpected, not her. I hoped this would be a good experience.

The girl was hungry and I grabbed it with both of my hands and immediately took the first bite. The warmth of the crusty bread and the hot contents suited her just fine. I was pleased too. Ah, something warm and fun to eat. It filled my mouth with pleasure. I believe eating should be a pleasureful experience. As I chewed and it traveled down my throat, I relaxed and was feeling satisfied with the girl's choice.

The next bite introduced me to some pieces of bacon. It was ok, though not as firm as I would have liked it. The girl really preferred her pork in sausage form. In fact, she often dreamt of the perfect sausage and the farmer who owned it. She had visions of checking out his sausage. Her thoughts were so naughty at times. I really like that side of her.

The next nibble brought an unexpected surprise. The warm sweet cheese that had melted inside of the bake exploded into my mouth. There was so much that it filled my mouth, reminding me of how Harvey filled me up with his perfect cream. I was reminded of our love making. I recalled how Harvey loved to cum in my mouth and how I loved to swallow his delicious semen. The girl and I both remembered how hard he got and how he felt as he thrust himself into my willing mouth. He could put off cumming until I was so wet I dripped and the time was just right. Then he would fill my mouth. I always swallowed every drop. It always went either in my mouth or my pussy. I don't know why anyone would want cum all over their face. Even when I would give Harvey a hand job while he drove, I always got my mouth on that beautiful purple bulb on the end of his cock before he exploded and I would drank it all in.

Then the melt oozed onto my fingers and started to run down my wrist. My only recourse now was to lick my fingers and wrist with my eager tongue. That made the girl and I both enjoy the oral side of lunch even more. I was not going to miss a drop. I never miss a drop!

Who would ever think a Costco Chicken Bake would have flooded my mind with such lusty and pleasurable memories. I was heating up and my own juices were dripping into my panties. I could smell myself getting hotter and wetter.

All I could think about was warm and sweet as my mind lingered on my lover and the loving we shared. I have to get home now and give my lover a call. I hope he can get away from work to come visit us and make our lustful day complete. I think I need him to spend some time eating me before filling both my mouth and wet pussy with his precious cum.

I'll hold off shopping at Costco until another day and I'll have my hand inside my panties all the way home.

8ikm
8ikm
2 Followers