Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy shrugged, "Hey, I only know what he just told me."

"Wow, I think that's pretty incredible if it's true. How old is he?" She asked as her curiosity grew.

"Stu's a year older than me," said Jimmy. "He's at least twenty-two."

Marlene shook her head, "Now that's just sad."

Jimmy grinned broadly at her and wiggled his eyebrows. "Sad? Yes, but it also made me think how this might also be a perfect opportunity for you...You know, if you still had your fantasy of being with a virgin," he said.

Marlene started, the thought had never entered her mind until that very moment and she looked at Jimmy earnestly to gauge his level of sincerity. While she had often fantasized about the possibility of sexually initiating a virgin, the only males in her social circle of acquaintances whom she knew to be virgins were children, and children were completely out of the question. The knowledge that Stuart, a twenty-something man might still be a virgin, had distinct possibilities. It sent a thrill throughout her body as she also considered that he had confessed to a rather strong attraction to her as well.

"You would be okay with that? With me having sex with Stuart?" She asked, already knowing from his expression that he would.

Jimmy frowned, "Listen...I'm not in LOVE with the idea," he said. "But knowing how he feels about you...and remembering how you told me about your fantasy, it just seemed like such a perfect fit. And also, I honestly love the guy like a brother, and I know that if he was with you, he'd be getting the best experience of his life. You could even use the bed in my room, and I could spend the night upstairs in your room."

Marlene nodded and pursed her lips thoughtfully. Holy shit, she thought, could something like this really happen? "All right," she said tentatively with a nod of her head. "But I'll need to talk to Stuart alone first. I want to get a better sense of his feelings about me...and if he really is a virgin." She paused and looked at Jimmy thoughtfully, "Why don't you take the car home while I go back inside to find him. If things go well and it feels right, then...maybe I could bring him home with me."

Jimmy nodded and smiled, "I'll leave the basement door unlocked," he said.

They kissed warmly and then he turned to enter the car as she made her way back to the band's house. She entered to find the party still in full swing and found Stuart in the living room in front of the television with two others, mindlessly watching a repeat of Love Island.

Stuart glanced up at her and she smiled, indicating with her hand that she wanted to talk to him. When he joined her, his face frowning with curiosity, he said, "Marlene? What's going on?" He glanced around, "Where's Jimmy?"

Marlene smiled, "Is there somewhere we can talk for a minute without a bunch of people around?"

As if suspecting something strange might be happening, Stuart glanced around as if he might be looking for a hidden camera, "Sure," he nodded, indicating she should follow him. He led her out the front door to the front porch where they sat down on a long bench seat.

As Marlene sat, she purposefully neglected to adjust her skirt, allowing it to ride up very high on her thighs. She smiled inwardly to note that, for a rather meaningful moment in time, Stuart's eyes dropped to her legs.

"Okay...so, what's this about, Marlene?" He queried curiously.

Marlene crossed her legs and the whisper of her stockings sliding together seemed especially loud in the relative silence of the front porch. She once more noted how Stuart's eyes once again dropped to her legs.

"Stuart," she began, tentatively, "Jimmy told me some things tonight that I have to ask you about."

"Okay," said Stuart, suddenly looking a little uncomfortable. "What things?"

Marlene sighed and took a deep breath, looking at him expectantly. "Well, first of all, he said to me that you told him that sexually, you're still a virgin. Is that really true?"

Stuart blanched noticeably and dropped his eyes, glancing rapidly back and forth like he was searching for words to say as if they might be lying around on the front porch. "What the fuck?" He exclaimed. "Why the hell would Jimmy say something like that. It's none of his business anyway."

Marlene reached over and placed her fingertips to Stuart's chin and lifted his face to hers. She smiled sweetly. "It's definitely none of his business...or mine either for that matter, Stuart. And you have a perfect right to tell me to go fuck myself for even asking."

"Yeah, and...well, it's not true anyway," he said, turning his face away. "Because I've had sex before...lots of times...and with lots of girls too."

Marlene nodded and bit her lip, "Of course you have," she said, knowing in her heart from his embarrassment and the vehemence of his response that he had, in truth, done nothing of the kind. "And that's exactly what I said to Jimmy. I mean, it's almost impossible, right? How could anyone in your band be a virgin with all of these pretty girls that are always hanging around?"

Stuart nodded silently, keeping his face averted, his right knee bobbing up and down rapidly. Marlene sighed with resignation. If Stuart wanted to wallow in denial, she certainly was not about to force the issue. This had never been about being a seduction. In hindsight, she supposed she had naively expected Stuart might openly reveal the truth and be enthusiastic about the prospect of having sex with her.

"Well," she said, rising from the bench. "I suppose I better be going. I'm glad we had this little talk, Stuart. I'll set Jimmy straight about things when I get home."

"Wait," he said as she turned away. "How come you're the one who wanted to talk to me about this stuff?"

Marlene turned and smiled down at him, "I guess because I like you, and I thought that if you really were a virgin, I would let you know that...if you wanted to, I would make myself available to you sexually."

The look of surprise on his face was almost comical and Marlene had to work to suppress a smile. "Anyway," she said with a shrug, "apparently you are not a virgin, and I'm sorry if I embarrassed you by even asking about it."

She turned away again and took a step down from the porch, "Have a good night, honey. I'll see you later." She stepped from the porch and onto the walkway to the sidewalk, thinking the ball was in Stuart's court. He now knew her intention and it was up to him to make a move...if at all.

"Marlene, wait," said Stuart.

Marlene stopped and smiled, her heart beginning to race. She turned to see him descending the steps and approaching her. "Are you walking home? By yourself?"

She nodded and smiled, "I am," she said.

"Why don't you let me walk you home at least," he offered, not meeting her eyes.

"That would be nice," she smiled. "I would enjoy the company."

They walked slowly down the street; Louise's house was only a little more than two blocks away. All was silent as they left the sounds of the party behind, the only sound was the click of her heels on the sidewalk.

"Would, um...you really have had sex with me if...you know...if I was a virgin?" He asked haltingly.

"Yes," she replied, "Does that surprise you?" As they walked his hand brushed against hers and she felt a tingle of excitement at the first sign of intimacy.

"Yeah...I guess it does a little," he admitted. "I mean...you're ...you're so..."

"So much older?" She interrupted with a little laugh.

Stuart laughed too, "Well, yeah, I guess there's that too. But I was trying to say that you're also a really classy lady, and...well you're way out of my league."

Marlene smiled, "Listen," she said. "First of all, I'm not anywhere near as classy as you might think I am. And second, don't put yourself down. You're a great guy, Stuart. And I think you're kinda sexy too."

They walked in silence until they approached Louise's house. She could see that all was dark inside and wondered if Jimmy might be watching from her bedroom window.

They stopped and she turned to him, "Thank you for walking me home, Stuart. You're not only a sexy little devil, you're a gentleman too. And I think that's a nice combination for a man to have."

"It wasn't true," he blurted softly, shuffling his feet nervously. "What I told you on the porch about...you know, about not being a virgin."

"I know," said Marlene, giving him a sad smile. Even in the darkness she could see his face register surprise.

"You do?"

"Well, I was reasonably sure from the way you reacted," she said with a smile. "I pretty much got the sense that you weren't being truthful about it. Call it feminine intuition or something." When he said nothing in response, she said, "Would you like to come inside for a while? We can talk more about it if you like."

Stuart averted his eyes, shuffling his feet nervously. Marlene placed her hand beneath his chin and lifted his face as she bent her head to him. She kissed him gently on the lips, letting her lips linger sensually. "If you don't want to, it's perfectly all right. I understand completely. She kissed him once more very lightly on his lips. "Thank you again for walking me home."

As she turned away, he reached out to touch her arm. "Wait," he said. Turning back to him she could clearly see the conflicted anxiety on his face. At that moment, she saw Stuart in a new light. Not the confident drummer that backed the band's rhythm section so expertly, but the boy within the man. The shy, inexperienced boy who had been caught in the lie about his virginity and wasn't exactly sure how to undo what he had started.

Her heart went out to him as he looked at her with complete uncertainty. She felt the sudden swell of arousal within her as well, wanting to take him in her nurturing embrace and ease his mind.

She took his hand in hers, "Come inside with me, Stuart," she said softly as she pulled him gently. He followed her silently, his steps tentative, as she led him to the basement door.

As she opened the door, the deliciously delicate poignancy of their circumstances suddenly began to overwhelm her. Stuart, she realized, was on the knife-edge of anxiety between uncertainty and embarrassment. He wanted her; she had no doubt in her mind about that. But she could also sense how incredibly fragile his desire was. Like a deer in the headlights that might bolt at a moment's notice. She understood that she would have to temper her rising arousal and let him come to her in his own time. She smiled, appreciating the exquisite fragility of these moments with him.

She peered tentatively inside as she opened the basement door, smiling to see a warm glow beyond the curtains surrounding Jimmy's makeshift room. Parting the curtains, she led Stuart into Jimmy's room.

He looked around curiously, his eyes finally dropping to the bed. "Um...So, where's Jimmy?"

"He's sleeping upstairs in my bedroom tonight, we have this room all to ourselves," said Marlene with a smile, hoping to ease the anxiety she could clearly see he was feeling. She was very pleased to see that Jimmy had tidied up and that the bed was set up with lots of throw pillows into a semi-sofa.

"Why don't you sit down and relax while I make us both a drink?" She suggested. "What would you like?"

"Oh, um," he said thoughtfully, "What are you going to have?"

"Well, lately I've been kind of a bourbon girl," she said. "But there's a full bar upstairs, I can get you whatever you like."

Stuart smiled, "Maybe a rum and coke?"

Marlene nodded and smiled, hurrying up the stairs and returning several moments later with Stuart's rum and coke and her glass of Ezra Brooks. Hoping to lighten Stuart's anxiety, she made sure his drink was a little heavy on the rum.

She joined Stuart on the bed, and they clinked their glasses together before taking a sip. Hoping to lighten the mood she began an innocent conversation. "So, tell me," she said, leaning back onto the pillows and sipping her drink. "Weren't there any girls at your party tonight that interested you romantically?"

Stuart shook his head and laughed. "A lot of them were girlfriends of the other band guys, most of the rest were just the hangers-on that seem to always be there. I think a lot of them were there hoping to see Jimmy."

"Ah-ha," laughed Marlene, "I bet that's why they gave me the evil eye when I walked in with him."

Stuart laughed and nodded. "True fact," he said. "God, you wouldn't believe some of the comments I heard."

"Ooh...tell me, tell me," Marlene exclaimed with a broad smile.

Stuart shrugged and took a big gulp of his drink. "Mostly just catty shit like...She's so old, what's he doing with her?"

"Do I really look that old, Stuart?"

He shook his head vehemently, "Oh, God, no. I wouldn't say old...maybe oldER, but that's no big deal at all really. They were just being their girly little selves and acting out their jealousies because you were with him and they weren't."

"Wow, Stuart?" Marlene exclaimed. "What a profoundly perceptive thing to say."

He laughed aloud, "Profound? That's good, right?"

Marlene almost did a spit-take, "Yes, honey, it's very good."

"Cool," he said with a broad smile as he took yet another swallow of his drink. Marlene smiled to see the alcohol was definitely loosening up his inhibitions and the desired effect of easing his anxiety.

"So, tell me about this girlfriend of yours. Jimmy tells me she lives in Utah."

Stuart laughed and took another swallow of his drink. "Don't tell anybody this," he said, leaning close, "but she's not real. I pretty much made her up so that the guys wouldn't wonder why I wasn't with anyone else."

Marlene smiled, "Okay..." she ventured. "So why aren't you with anyone then?"

He shrugged and looked suddenly self-conscious. "I guess it just never felt right," he answered, averting his eyes.

Curious, Marlene thought, thinking there was a lot more to that story. But given their situation, decided to drop the subject for the time being. They continued to chat casually, carrying on a sometimes-lively conversation as Stuart related some of his band experiences. As he finished his triple rum and coke, she set their empty glasses aside on a crate that Jimmy used as a bedside table. She was pleased to see a slightly inebriated look in his eyes as she reclined back down beside him.

"I, um...don't really know how this is supposed to go," he said, looking at her apologetically.

Marlene turned her body toward him and smiled, reaching out to stroke his cheek lightly with her fingertips. "You don't have to worry about anything, honey. I'm here, and I've got you covered. You can't do anything wrong tonight. We're here together and I'm really happy you're here with me."

Stuart nodded hesitantly, "Yeah, but..."

She placed her fingertips to his lips to stifle his comment. "Would you like to kiss me, Stuart?"

"Yes," he said very softly.

Marlene leaned into him bringing her lips close to his. She lingered that way until he finally initiated the kiss. She wanted him to kiss HER, for it to be of his volition.

As they kissed, the kiss became more passionate. She felt his lips part and she did the same, their tongues mingling sensually. She felt his hands move over her body in a clumsily amateurish way, and yet she found his inexperienced groping to be delightfully arousing. He caressed her breasts and then reached around to grasp her buttocks and slide his hand down over her thighs as if trying to experience her entire body all at once.

Arousal flooded Marlene's senses as his inexperience thrilled her in a way she had never experienced before. He leaned into her and she felt the bulge of his erection pressing against her thigh as he began to grind his hips into her. He began to undress her, fumbling with the buttons of her blouse and then the clasp of her bra as he reached around her.

Marlene allowed him to explore her body at his own desire and pace. He seemed to be almost single-minded in his desire to get to her breasts. With her blouse mostly unbuttoned and her bra unclasped, he slipped his hand beneath the cup of her bra to caress each of her breasts. He did it gently, almost reverently as he caressed her, moving his hand gently from one breast to the other.

Marlene was doubly excited by his inexperience and his growing need, allowing him to do whatever it was that he needed, his hands moving almost feverishly over her body as they kissed with increasing passion.

He pulled up her skirt, raising the hem high enough to expose her pubic area, and pressed his hand between her legs. She moaned appreciatively into his mouth and arched her hips to grind herself against his hand as she reached over and undid the front of his jeans.

Stuart became almost frantic with need as he grasped her panties and attempted to pull them down. She assisted his efforts, pushing her panties down to just above her knees.

She pulled open the front of his jeans, pushing his briefs down to expose his erection as he rolled rather clumsily on top of her. She couldn't part her thighs very well because her panties were still bunched above her knees but thrilled to the sensation of his bare skin against hers as she helped him move on top of her. His erection slipped between her thighs, exploring between her legs as he began to thrust his hips. She felt the tip of his erection probing against her labia and everywhere else between her legs as his pelvic thrusts became more rapid.

She reached between their bodies, grasped his penis, and guided him to her vagina. With a little moan of pleasure, he drove himself into her. Marlene gasped as he thrust into her forcefully to penetrate her with the full length of his erection.

'Yes!" She cried, grasping his tight little buttocks and pulling him tightly to her. "Oh, God...Stuart...you feel so good."

He gasped and held himself perfectly still for a brief instant and then made a little sound from deep in his throat that sent a shiver of pleasure throughout her body. She felt his penis pulse inside her as his first ejaculation erupted into her. Stuart sighed softly and his weight settled onto her as he came, his hips thrusting almost gently to the rhythm of his orgasm.

"Yes," she urged as he pressed his face into the nape of her neck and whimpered softly with each succeeding ejaculation. She cradled him in her arms lovingly, savoring every blissful moment as Stuart released inside her, surrendering his virginity to her body, and her vagina, in his anxious rush to orgasm.

Moments later, he lay still on top of her, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Marlene smiled contentedly, cradling him in her arms and caressing his tight little buttocks as it continued to flex even as his orgasm began to wane.

Several moments later, she moved to her side and he rolled from her, his erection, still rock hard, slipped from her. She raised up slightly and quickly removed her panties that were still bunched just above her knees, and then straddled him, reaching down to hold his erection against her as she moved her hips, stroking the length of his cock as it parted her labia.

Stuart grasped her hips, guiding her movements as he gazed up at her. She guided the tip of his cock to her vagina once more and took him deep inside her.

Stuart responded with all of the energy and excitement he possessed, thrusting up into her, matching the speed of her pelvis.

"Oh, my God," she gasped, "Oh, my God, Stuart." She felt herself begin to lose control and held herself still, wanting to savor the moment.

As she stilled her movements, Stuart thrust up into her rapidly, his hips slapping against her buttocks. Marlene looked down into his eyes, her chest heaving with the effort to stop herself from reaching orgasm. But then Stuart groaned deep in his throat, his face flushed as he strove toward a second orgasm.