Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God...Stuart...you're...gonna...make me...cum!" She cried as she felt herself losing control. Once she felt the pulse of his ejaculation inside her she let herself go and surrendered to the pleasure, rocking her hips against him to the rhythm of her need.

"Yes," she sighed. "Oh, Stuart, yes!"

Moments later, they both lay still. Marlene lay forward onto his chest and kissed him passionately as her body shivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Moments later she rolled from him and reclined on her back beside him. They lay side by side on their backs as they relaxed and caught their breaths.

"God, Marlene," said Stuart, turning his head to smile at her. "That was just...the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life."

Marlene returned his smile, reaching over to gently move the hair from his forehead with her fingertips. "That was wonderful, honey," she murmured. "Thank you for making me feel so beautiful."

She raised herself up, supporting herself on her elbow, and smiled to see the extent to which either of them had failed to remove their clothing in their rush to pleasure. Stuart was still basically fully clothed, his pants opened and lowered just far enough to release his erection, and his t-shirt raised far enough to bare his abdominal muscles. Marlene still wore her skirt and her blouse, as well as her bra, albeit barely.

She smiled as she undid the final button of her blouse and shrugged it from her shoulders, lowering her arms to let her bra fall away, laying it aside with her blouse. She stood and quickly removed her skirt and stepped from it as it fell to the floor. Then, wearing only her garter belt and stockings, she bent and gently removed Stuart's shoes and socks.

He raised his hips accommodatingly as she pulled his jeans and his briefs completely off and then pulled his t-shirt over his head, wanting him completely nude beside her. Marlene reclined onto the bed beside him, and he rolled toward her. She shivered delightedly at the delicious feel of his warm skin against hers and kissed him.

She smiled contentedly as they lay side by side and Stuart explored her body tenderly. "You have the most incredible body," he smiled cupping her right breast in his left hand.

"Thank you," she murmured leaning in to kiss his lips once more. "And right now, I'm loving the way you are touching me."

Stuart smiled, "God, Marlene. I could touch you like this all night long."

Marlene laughed softly, "I can think of at least one other thing that might be a lot nicer to do all night long," she said, giving him a wink.

Stuart grinned and kissed her, parting his lips to find her tongue once more. For someone so inexperienced sexually, thought Marlene, he sure is a wonderful kisser.

"You know what I can't understand?" She asked a moment later when their lips parted. "I don't understand how such a cute guy could possibly keep his virginity intact with all those gorgeous girls you guys have hanging out with you all the time."

Stuart nodded with a little smile, "I almost didn't," he admitted with a little laugh. "I mean...I was actually in bed with a girl once but...well it just didn't work out."

"Why not?" Asked Marlene moving a few strands of hair from his forehead.

Stuart sighed, "It's pretty embarrassing to admit it, but...when things got really hot and heavy...I...couldn't find...you know...where I needed to be."

She vividly recalled the inexperienced way his erection poked and probed between her legs earlier. "Oh," she said with a sad expression, "I'm sorry, what happened?"

Stuart shrugged and laughed a little, "She kind of got really pissed at me, asked if I was trying to ruin her or something. I was just so embarrassed about not knowing how to do things...I got dressed and left."

"And then, I'm guessing, because of that bad experience, you were more than a little uncertain about trying it again?"

Stuart nodded emphatically, "I was so afraid...you know, about tonight and being with you like this." He smiled broadly, "I was just really happy when you guided me. Thank you for doing that."

Marlene smiled, "Well, fuck that other girl for not understanding the problem you were having," she said with a smile as she stroked his cheek with genuine affection. "If and when you might be ready and able to do it again, I'll be happy to show you how to, as you put it, find your way the next time."

"God, I would love that SO much," he said, his eyes wide.

Marlene smiled and kissed him once more. As she did so she reached down to caress his penis, expecting to find him completely flaccid. She pulled her lips from his, her eyes wide when she discovered he was still rock hard.

Stuart smiled sheepishly and shrugged, "I guess I'm ready right now," he said.

Marlene laughed, "Come here," she said, taking him in her arms and pulling him close. She rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her, parting her legs to let his thighs fall between hers. With his face directly above hers, his erection pressed against her belly just beneath her navel.

"Then let me show you," she smiled, looking up into his eyes. "I want you to kiss me and then keep moving your lips lower. Take your time, kiss my neck and keep moving your entire body lower. Try to feel my body with your cock. You'll know you're getting close when you feel my pubic mound like a hard bulge against you. Keep kissing me and keep moving your body lower slowly until you feel the tip of your cock slip down. When that happens, press forward with your hips and you should be exactly where you want to be."

Stuart nodded, kissing her with a smile. He did just as she had instructed, kissing her neck so nicely it made her shiver. He moved lower and she felt his erection against her pubic mound.

"That's it, honey," she murmured, "just a little more, you're almost there."

The tip of his penis slipped from her pubic mound and Stuart thrust his hips forward. Marlene gasped with pleasure as he penetrated her. Jimmy raised his head and grinned at her. "I did it," he gasped, thrusting himself deep inside her.

"Thank you," he said breathlessly, his face close to hers. "Is it too soon to do it again?"

Marlene shook her head, raising her legs to allow him full penetration. "When you're inside me like this, you never have to ask. Just fuck me."

Stuart thrust into her vigorously, making her moan with each press of his hips. God, he felt good inside her. She pressed her hands to each side of his head and looked deeply into his eyes. "God, yes...Stuart, fuck me just like that...Your cock feels so good."

Stuart's eyelids fluttered and he pressed his face to the nape of her neck, reaching down below her body to grasp her buttocks cheeks, pulling her up tightly to him.

"Yes," cried Marlene, feeling him finally taking control, striving toward the pleasure he knew he wanted, and thrusting into her forcefully.

"Just like that," she murmured, bringing her lips close to his ear, "God, you feel so good, Stuart."

It took almost two full minutes of energetic thrusting for Stuart to cum, but cum he did, crying out to her with his face buried in the nape of her neck as his semen erupted into her for the third time that night.

Marlene held him close, feeling his heartbeat so close to hers, and just as he ceased moving, his orgasm spent, she felt her orgasm reach the point of no return.

"Don't move," she gasped, "Don't move at all." She felt her toes curling as her thighs began to tremble uncontrollably as her orgasm began to sweep her away and her body began to writhe uncontrollably beneath him.

As her movements stilled and her orgasm began to fade, she opened her eyes and almost gasped to see Jimmy's face in a gap between the curtains, his eyes looking at her longingly. She smiled at him and mouthed the words 'Thank you.' Jimmy smiled in return and nodded, closing the gap.

Stuart attempted to roll to the side, but Marlene held him tightly to her, savoring every nuance of their wonderful evening together and realizing her fantasy had been more than she could have ever imagined. She had never anticipated the almost overwhelming urge and need a virgin lover might have, the single-minded desire to penetrate her and release was more than she had ever imagined it might be.

And, once he was inside her, that release was quite possibly the sweetest moment she had ever experienced as a woman. At the very instant Stuart had begun to release, she had not only felt the pulse of his penis inside her as it swelled with his first ejaculation, but also felt the force and strength of his stream of semen. The way his body had seemed to melt into hers as she cradled him in her arms, the way the muscles of his buttocks flexed so beautifully with each little thrust of his hips, and the involuntary sounds he made deep in his throat as he surrendered himself so completely to her body had all combined to give her an exhilarating sense of nurturing and femininity, like nothing she had ever felt before.

Marlene held him and felt her eyes welling with tears of pleasure and joy. She felt him softening inside her and, almost reluctantly, allowed him to pull away and roll from her onto his side. As his penis slipped from her, she felt a warm stream of his semen flow down between the cheeks of her buttocks to give the special moment a sense of finality that brought another welling of tears.

It was over. Their special moment together would be something each would remember for the rest of their lives. It was poignantly sad, and yet exhilarating at the same time.

"What's the matter?" Stuart exclaimed when he saw her tears. "Are you all right?"

"Oh, honey," she said, her voice breaking as she turned to take him into her arms once more, "I am very much okay. You made me feel so wonderful tonight that it's just hard for me to control my emotions."

Stuart smiled and stroked her cheek. "Marlene, you are the most wonderful woman I think I will ever meet. I will never forget you or being with you tonight."

Marlene smiled and stroked his cheek, "Stop it," she said, her lip trembling, "or you'll have me crying all over again."

They kissed warmly and caressed each other tenderly for several moments. Stuart sighed and smiled, "I suppose I should be getting home," he said wistfully.

Marlene nodded and sat up. She watched him as he dressed and smiled, loving his physique and the way his hard body had felt lying on top of hers. She stood as he finished and took him in her arms once more for another kiss, "Let me quickly put something on and I'll drive you home," she said.

Stuart smiled and shook his head, "No, no...I think I just want to walk home and feel the night air.

Marlene nodded, completely understanding his sentiments. She walked him to the door and kissed him one more time before he stepped through and closed the door.

Marlene sighed...and then giggled as she suddenly felt Jimmy taking her in his arms from behind. He was completely nude, and his erection probed ever so deliciously between the cheeks of her buttocks.

"God, Marlene," he murmured, his lips close to her ear. "That was the hottest sex I've ever seen in my life. Thank you for being there for Stuart. You were incredible."

He pulled away and took her hand, leading her back into his room. He smiled, pushing her gently back onto his bed and then mounting her as she opened her legs invitingly.

Marlene gasped with renewed lust as his gorgeous cock penetrated her and she felt more of Stuart's semen flowing down between the cheeks of her buttocks.

"God, you are SO wet," he sighed as he slid inside her. She raised her legs to allow him maximum penetration and understood the urgency of his need as she felt him releasing inside her almost immediately. She came as well, and after a brief respite, he fucked her again...and again.

The story continues in Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 05