Marley and Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, there were other things than her breasts competing for Marley's gaze. Apparently, he wasn't the only one here who liked that clean-shaven feeling. That vertical slit running up the center of her groin was beyond any doubt the cutest thing Marley had ever seen in his life! Miranda just stood there, making no attempts to cover any part of her, while she let Marley drink in the view to his full satisfaction.

"Oh, wow! You really like looking at naked girls, don't you?"

"I like looking at you naked," Marley admitted, blushing. Would his parents be happy to know that he did, in fact, like girls too? Or would they try to punish him for letting the maid get naked in front of him like they did for everything else fun he did?

"Shall we try to get your penis unstuck now?" she asked, once he finally took his eyes off her.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, we should probably do that."

Miranda walked up behind Marley and took hold of him. As she did, he could feel the front of her naked body press against his back. Her skin felt so soft against his. He had never felt skin to skin contact like that, and it was breathtaking! Miranda must have been an angel! He let out another small groan.

She tightened her hands around his waist and pulled him back. Marley followed her lead and pulled back as well. He braced his hands against the wall and added his strength to hers. Again, his foreskin stretched to unbelievable proportions. Between seeing Miranda's naked body, and feeling her bare skin, he was so horny he was certain to cum soon. The tugging on his dick, even as harsh as it was, only got him closer to that point.

"Pull, Mathew, PULL!" she commanded.

"I'm... trying..." he gasped!

Mathew strained each of his muscles as Miranda redoubled her efforts. With both of them pulling as hard as they could, his foreskin was stretched longer than he had ever thought possible! His dick skin was stretched so tight that his balls were pulled an inch or so down the shaft. But nothing would give.

After a few minutes of absolutely futile struggling, they had to stop to take a break. His dick was throbbing! He needed less than a minute to cum, but he let the feeling cool down for now. He wasn't sure how she would react if he came.

"Okay... I don't think... it's coming off this... way!" panted Miranda. "Maybe the bottle will say something about how to get unstuck."

She picked up the bottle of InsaniBond and started to read the fine print, something Marley in his hormone-fueled foolishness had completely neglected to do. Miranda's eyebrows raised as she continued to read.

"Jesus CHRIST, this stuff is no joke!" she said, when she was done. "I mean, we already figured that out. But there might be some hope. Where in the world did you ever find this?"

"It was in my sister's desk drawer."

"Well, then that's where I'm going to go look. I'll be back. Don't go anywhere!"

"Ha... ha..."

Miranda made her way down the hallway, leaving her clothes where she had tossed them. Maybe he wasn't the only one who liked to walk around the house naked, he thought to himself as he watched her disappear around the corner.

She came back a few minutes later holding a bottle similar to the glue bottle.

"InsaniBond remover! She had it in the same drawer! Looks like you can't even buy the glue without the remover. That's how dangerous this stuff is! Seriously, Marley, you need to start reading the warning labels on things before you play with them."

"Oh, thank god! I thought I was going to be stuck here forever! Here, give it to me!"

"Well, hold on," she teased, holding the bottle well out of arm's reach of Marley. "First thing's first. I need to know something."

"What? What are you talking about? Just give me the remover!"

"I will. But first, what was it you tossed into that vase?"

"WHAT? NOTHING! I... I... I didn't toss anything in there! Stay out of there! It's fragile, you'll break it!"

"Marley, Marley..." she chided him, playfully, as she laid her hands around the rim of the vase. "Don't you know by now I'm not going to judge you for your little quirks? But you're a terrible liar. And I definitely saw you toss something in there, just as I was coming out of the parlor. I didn't see what it was, but I wonder..."

Miranda reached an arm inside, and it was barely long enough to reach the bottom. After straining and feeling her way around, her fingertips managed to grab onto the items he had thrown in there. She brought them out and looked them over.

"Hmm... I've done enough of this household's laundry to know who these belong to. Marley, I don't suppose you were trying these on, were you?"

Marley's mind flailed, trying to think of any coverup he could possibly invent, but he couldn't think of a story even he would believe, let alone Miranda. There were only two possible conclusions here, and the other one was that he was getting off to thoughts of his sister herself, which was far worse.

"Fine, I was trying them on," he admitted, with deep shame. "Sometimes, I just wonder what I would look like as a woman. That's all, I swear! I was just curious."

"I see. Do you wish you had been born a woman instead?"

"Well, no. I'm fine being a guy. It's just that girls get all the pretty clothes, and I wonder what I would look like if I just presented myself as one. This probably makes no sense to you."

"I'll bet you look good in them!" She was smiling. Her compliment seemed to be genuine.

"Wait... really?"

"Yeah! Just a little harmless fun. Well, the bra part. Maybe the glue part wasn't so harmless, but mistakes happen. But more importantly, we've got the solvent now, so disaster averted! So, what do you say? Do you want to try these on for me? Don't you want to have somebody other than just you appreciating your sexy fashion sense?"

"Thanks, but can I get free first? Can we play dress-up later?"

"Very well," she sighed. It seemed she was actually getting a kick out of Marley's predicament, and was disappointed it had to end now.

She uncapped the solvent and poured a generous amount down the wall where his foreskin was stuck. She waited a minute, then grabbed the shaft of his cock and tugged. The tip of his penis was still stuck fast to the wall.

"The solvent expired a few years ago. I didn't think that would be a problem, but... Never mind. Let's keep trying."

She poured more of the solvent over the tip of his dick. She poured it slowly, a little bit at a time, giving it plenty of time to soak in.

"I think the glue's starting to dissolve!" Marley cried, excitedly! "Let's try again!"

Miranda clutched his shaft again and pulled. His foreskin was still stuck pretty tightly, but they held onto hope. She pulled hard, stretching his foreskin a few inches. She pulled harder, and after a few seconds, their hope was validated! His adhered skin was very slowly starting to peel away from the stone. She pulled for another minute, but after that, progress slowed.

"Maybe more solvent," Marley suggested.

"Yeah," Miranda agreed, but when she turned to grab the bottle from the floor she gasped with surprise. She couldn't let go of his dick! She looked at her hand, and noticed the used solvent was dripping all over her palm and her fingers. Apparently, the expired solvent wasn't dissolving the glue so much as temporarily softening it again. It had just spread it around, and now the glue was hardening again!

She tried to open her hand, but the loose skin along the shaft of his dick stretched out, pulling her fingers back inward. She tried to tug her hand away, but her palm only stretched out a ridge of his skin. Her hand was pulled back around his shaft as soon as she stopped tugging. She made a few more attempts to tug the tip of his dick off the wall, but had no more luck.

"Oh... fuck..." Miranda cursed, as she realized she was now stuck, too.

"Try the solvent again," Marley suggested. "It's working slowly, but it is working."

"Yeah," she agreed, and tried to reach for it. It was in an awkward position. She was kneeling to his right, with her right hand attached to his cock. She had left the solvent a few feet to her right. She crossed her left arm in front of her, trying to reach it, but couldn't quite get it. Marley gasped a couple of times as she tugged on his cock in her attempts. She had to turn herself around to straighten her arms, which was a little awkward on her knees with one free hand, but she managed and was able to reach the solvent.

She continued slowly dripping the solvent over the tip of his penis. There was still plenty left, but she had no idea how much it would take, so she did her best to conserve it. After letting it soak for another minute, she tried again. Her fingers were still perfectly fused to his cock skin, but if she could get the tip unstuck from the wall, they would at least be free to move around. She clenched her hand around his cock and pulled. His foreskin stretched out a few inches. He pulled back, adding his strength to hers. As they both pulled, they could see the adhered tip slowly shrinking as the skin peeled. Emboldened, they pulled harder, but progress was already slowing, so Miranda continued to apply solvent as they pulled.

Tug after tug, they gradually peeled the skin free until a small opening appeared on top between the tip of his foreskin and the wall. There was a brief sucking sound as his foreskin, previously vacuum packed around his glans, filled up with air and took on a more conical shape. The next moment, a small amount of pre-cum began to dribble down from the hole.

"Almost there, almost there!" Miranda cheered.

The hole slowly widened. From here, progress seemed to get easier. His skin peeled free of the wall more willingly, and with less force. As the area of the bond shrank, they pulled less and less so as not to tear his skin as the affected area narrowed to a point. Miranda brought her hand as far up the shaft as the could go and pinched his foreskin between her thumb and forefinger to pull with more precision. After maybe half a minute of careful pulling, the last bit finally popped free from the wall. Marley was free!

Or at least they were now free to move around. Miranda's hand was still welded around his rock-hard dick.

"And now to figure out what to do about... this," she said.

She tried to open her hand, but got the same result as last time: each finger stretched out a ridge of cock skin, but wouldn't come loose. She tried to pull her hand away: pulled back until her arm muscles were on the verge of cramping, but she was stuck good. She let a few more drops of solvent run over her fingers and gave a few more tugs, but the only result was to slide her fist up and down the length of his shaft a few times.

"Ouuuugh!" Marley moaned.

Miranda could feel his penis pulsating within her grip. He was close!

"Oh, Marley," teased Miranda with a grin, "if I didn't know better, I might think you were enjoying this! Forced to get a permanent hand-job from a pretty, naked maid."

Marley only moaned again. Miranda kept tugging, now more playful than before. It was strangely exciting not being able to let go of his cock. The hard, throbbing thing was solidly stuck in her grip. The skin clung at her fingers, as if hungrily pulling her hand back each time she tried to disengage. 'Don't you dare leave me yet!' it seemed to be saying.

Now, she gave quicker, lighter tugs. She was only pretending to try to pull her hand free. Each tug gave one stroke along his dick. It was a good thing his cock skin was so stretchy; she had a good range of motion.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" She let out a high-pitched, feminine grunt with each tug. It was obvious she was just playing with him, though he didn't seem to mind. "Oh no! My hand's stuck to your dick! What do I do? Uhh! Uhh! I can't pull it off! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

Soon, Miranda could feel his penis start to pulsate in her grip, and she knew what this meant. Marley reared back his head and let out another one of his moans, and held one hand against the wall to steady himself, as suddenly simply keeping himself upright was a struggle. Not enough men really lose themselves when they orgasm like women are more often thought to do, Miranda thought to herself. How come it's the guy that always has to be in control of the situation?

And when she looked up at him, she noticed another thing she liked. In the midst of his ecstasy, he was playing with his nipples. Getting pleasure from nipple stimulation was another thing that was predominantly thought of as being feminine. But was that really true? Maybe too many men were just ashamed to admit to it.

He continued moaning as cum started to shoot out of his dick. One glob hit her square on the right cheek, and another on her shoulder. More of it just dribbled down the shaft of his penis and over her fingers. There was so much of it! She must have done a good job!

Marley caught his breath for a minute. When he seemed able to stand on his own without risk of falling, Miranda continued trying to get her hand free. To their pleasant surprise, their skin seemed to peel free much easier now. She applied a little more solvent, but it didn't even seem necessary. She pulled with a good amount of force, and in a few seconds her pinky finger was mostly free. One by one, her fingers were freed.

It was almost a shame. That intimate skin on skin contact was a beautiful thing, and the thought of it being permanent was strangely erotic, if highly impractical. They would need to get free eventually. Now only her palm was stuck. As she yanked on that last little bit, she stretched his cock skin an inch or two to the side. When her hand finally came free, she accidentally fell backwards and rolled onto her butt. It took her three solid jerks to get her hand unstuck from the floor, but she managed to get free, and got back up to her knees.

"Oh, no... I'm so sorry!" he pleaded, as soon as he saw her. "I got it all over you! I didn't mean to, I swear!"

"Hey, no worries," she consoled him. "At least it didn't get in my eyes, right?"

"Oh, okay. Good. Are you all right, then?"

"Forget me! How's your DICK? Are you hurt?"

"No, I think I'm fine. My dick's still in one piece... miraculously. A little sore, though."

"Okay, good. But just to be safe, let me have a look at you. That thing took some abuse. I just want to make sure nothing got torn. Okay?"

She leaned forward to give him a close inspection. But as she leaned her face inward, Marley turned suddenly, and his gluey, still rigid dick collided with the left side of her face with a wet smack, and stuck to it instantly.

Instinctively, Miranda put her hands on his hips and tried to pull herself away. Both his cock skin and her cheek stretched a little, but the bond was already completely solid and unbreakable. Then, she realized her other mistake. Her right hand was now glued fast to his left hip. She narrowly avoided a third mistake, and stopped herself from grabbing his dick with her free hand to try to pull it away from her cheek.

"Oh, gee, not again!" Marley grumbled.

"It's okay, we'll get apart just like the last time."

It was amazing, even a little terrifying how quickly this stuff rehardened. It seemed it hardened on contact. It had only been a few seconds, and the bond already seemed to be at its full strength. She pulled hard enough to stretch out the corner of her mouth as the side of his cock tugged at her cheek.

"Help, help!" she laughed. "There's a cock stuck to my face! I can't get it off!"

Marley laughed. "If I didn't know better, I'd say YOU were enjoying this, too!"

"Well, it's a nice cock! What do you think? Does it compliment my face?"

"Sure," he agreed, jokingly.

They tugged a little more for several minutes, playing around. All the while, semen dripped from the tip of his penis and ran down her neck. Finally, all the turgidity had gone from his penis. With the shaft having shrunk considerably, Miranda was left with a patch of stretched out, mostly empty cock skin plastered to her cheek. Maybe it was time to separate themselves now. Miranda looked around for the bottle of solvent. As she turned her head, she stretched out his dick one more time. She found the bottle and grabbed it with her free hand, and applied some solvent. After, the wiped up some of the semen on her face and rubbed it into the bond.

"What are you doing?" Marley asked, confused.

"I think something in your cum helps. I don't know if it dissolves the glue better than the solvent, or if it replenishes the expired solvent when it mixes with it, but the glue seems to come off easier when your cum spills all over it."

Miranda was right. After she rubbed it in, the glue was dissolving noticeably faster than when she had only used the solvent. She pulled her face back. Slowly, his dick peeled away from her cheek, starting from the base and working toward the tip. As more of his penis came free, his dick stretched longer and longer. When the tip finally came free, his dick snapped back and stuck to his thigh like a giant wad of chewing gum. Before the glue could dry again, Marley peeled it loose, then gave a couple yanks to free his hand.

They worked on Miranda's right hand net, using the same method. Once they had it free, Miranda blew on her hand, trying to dry the glue before it could stick to something else. Most of it seemed to have washed off by now, so she was left with only a thin film in a few places. She could probably use her hand now without it getting stuck.

"Well, you were certainly taken care of!" she said, looking up from her hand. "You blew everywhere! But now I need to be satisfied. Let's see what fun I can have!"

She grabbed the bottle of InsaniBond and uncapped it.

"Uh, what are you doing?" he protested. "I think you should leave that alone!"

"Remember how I said I, too, have done stupid, ill-advised things because I was horny?" she said with a naughty grin. "Well, I can't let you outdo me there. I have my pride to maintain, after all. And we know how to get free. We still have almost half the bottle of solvent left. Come on, let me just have some fun!"

She applied a small drop to each of her nipples. She squared her chest level with the wall, right above where Marley had glued himself.

"Miranda... please don't!" he cautioned.

"Don't worry so much! It's barely even eight o'clock. Your parents won't be home until well after midnight. And we have almost half the bottle of solvent left. Four hours will be more than enough time to get unstuck and clean everything up."

With no further words, she thrust her bare breasts toward the wall until her nipples touched it. When she pulled back a second later, her nipples stretched, already stuck fast!

"Oh wow! This stuff really works instantly! Oh my god, and it's such a tight grip!" she shouted, excitedly!

She started pulling, tugging on her nipples, as she gasped with arousal! Just like his foreskin, her nipples were incredibly stretchy! Her soft breast flesh was pulled taut, happily stretching several inches with ease!

Miranda put her hands against the wall and pushed off, gently at first, putting some decent tension on her nipples. Marley wanted to chide her for doing such a stupid thing, but all he could do was stare transfixed in awe as he saw what those incredible breasts and nipples could do! Even though it had only been ten or so minutes since he had cum, his dick was already starting to rise again.

"Oh, yes! This feels so fucking good! I can see why you came! Such a wonderfully tight grip on my nipples! It's got them good!"

Miranda started swaying her arms and body around, doing a little dance. This tugged her breasts from side to side, while she cooed pleasurably. She leaned back again, letting her nipples support a small amount of her weight, enjoying the feeling of being physically restrained this way. She brought her hands inward, toward herself. She stroked her bare midsection up and down a few times, before sliding her hands up to her chest and along the bottoms of her stretched out breasts, then back down her stomach before they disappeared between her thighs. She pulled this way and that as she writhed around like a snake, stretching her breasts from every angle imaginable.