Marley and Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marley had always been fascinated by the concept of female masturbation. He often did it compulsively, several times a day, and he often felt ashamed of it. Of course, he saw women doing it in porn frequently enough, but how real any of that was, he couldn't tell. But the thought that a girl might play with her own body as he often played with his intrigued, even excited him. And here it was right in front of him! Not only did she do it, but she seemed very well practiced, and not a bit ashamed of it.

"Oh, you like to watch, do you?" she teased him with a wink.

But just then, as Miranda had barely had a chance to return to her business, they heard the worst possible sound in the world. What sounded like his father's car was pulling up in the driveway. There came a loud bang, as the classic car his parents drove to these functions they went to backfired, as it always did. There was no mistaking who it was. They were home early!

Marley and Miranda met eyes with each other, and Marley saw genuine fear in her for the first time since he had known her.

"Shit! Shit! Solvent! Get it now!" she begged, desperately.

But Marley was already on it. He poured a generous amount over her nipples, having no time for caution or conservation. She tried to scrape up what cum she could find, but there wasn't much. Her nipples weren't coming loose yet.

The front door opened. Distantly, they could hear his mother and father talking. They couldn't make out the words, but they sounded angry. Their night had not gone well. He knew from experience that approaching them with even minor problems when they were in a sour mood was a dangerous gambit. How would they react when they found their son and the young hired maid stark naked in the hallway in this preposterous situation?

"God, Marley! Pull! Pull!" she whispered desperately into his ear.

He clasped his hands in front of her ribcage and leaned back with all his strength. They pulled as hard as they could until Miranda cried out in pain. Marley applied another splash of solvent to each of her nipples, and they continued their efforts.

Their voices drew nearer. They could almost make out the words. His mother seemed to be complaining about something. His father mumbled some sort of agreement, but sounded like he didn't want to hear about it. His mother usually relaxed in the parlor in the evening after supper, which would lead her, and probably his father, right past them. They would be there in mere seconds!

"Pull! Pull!" Miranda nearly squeaked, as her voice cracked with rising panic!

But Marley froze for a moment. He had a moment to run. If he bolted now, he could make it safely back to his room before his parents found him naked in the house. But there was Miranda. Maybe he could at least fetch her pile of clothes so she wouldn't be completely naked when they found her. Did he have that much time? For an awkward moment, he even considered grabbing her clothes for himself, so he could cover up with if they saw him. This wasn't his fault; he had warned her not to do it. Maybe it was right that she would be left to deal with the consequences. Maybe he could even lie and say he had been in his room the whole time, and that he had no idea what was happening to her.

"Marley!" she begged, her voice barely a terrified whisper.

"Yeah, sorry!"

His selfish, cowardly thoughts, as brief as they had been, melted away. He couldn't leave poor Miranda high and dry, not after she had freed him from his mistake. And even better than that, she didn't judge him for trying to be himself. Hell, she even seemed to appreciate him for it! There was nobody else in his life that had shown him so much understanding! She was basically his best friend in the world now. If Marley was caught, what would his parents do? Scream at him again and call him names? Words can't hurt too bad when you don't believe them. But Miranda would almost certainly be fired if she was caught. Not only would this wonderful woman be out of a job, he would probably never see her again.

Marley knew the right thing to do. He dumped another dose of solvent over her nipples, and continued trying to pull, hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst humiliation of his life. Within a minute, they could hear his parents' voices right around the corner. Not knowing what else to do, they both stopped pulling and froze, awaiting whatever horrible fate was about to befall them.

"Fine, whatever!" They heard his mother say. "You know what, I'm just going to retire to bed early tonight. I need rest."

His father sighed, saying "Very well," and the two of them turned and headed to the master bedroom instead. It had sounded like they were mere feet from coming around the corner. Marley and Miranda looked at each other, relieved. That had been too close!

Once their hearts had returned to somewhat normal paces, they continued their efforts, now with the luxury of time. Marley scrounged up what semen he could still find. It wasn't much, but when he mixed it with the solvent, her nipples began to peel free slowly. They had time to pull carefully once again, but certainly no time for fun. Quietly and purposefully, they worked at her nipples until they had plucked them free of the wall.

They took only enough time to clean up the scene as best they could. Miranda wiped up what mess she could with her socks and panties. There was a slight mess of hardened glue on the wall, dick and nipple prints, but it probably wouldn't be obvious to anyone walking down the hall. That could be cleaned up later. They grabbed the bottles and their garments, not bothering to put anything on, and retreated to the relative safety of Marley's room, where they could finish cleaning themselves up.

"Hey, Marley? Thanks for staying and helping me! You know, you could have just run to safety when your parents got home."

"What? No, I wouldn't leave you like that!"

"I know. But it still means a lot to me that you did. I really mean that. Thanks for staying with me!"

With that, Miranda leaned forward and hugged him. Their bare skin once again pressed together, filling Marley with such warm, wonderful feelings! Full body skin on skin contact was possibly the most blissful think in the world, he was starting to think!

"I think we'd better clean ourselves up now," Marley suggested.

"Right," she agreed, but when they tried to pull away from each other, they realized Miranda's mistake.

They glue had stuck them together again. Miranda felt like an idiot. Of course, that had happened! Had she learned nothing? Her nipples were solidly glued to his chest, not far from his own nipples. But that wasn't all. His foreskin had still been sticky, it seemed. The tip of his penis was now stuck to her outer labia, right over her clit.

"Oops. Sorry," she apologized.

They tried to pull away from each other, but all three points of contact were completely solid. Their private parts stretched out between them, trying to pull them back together into that hug they couldn't seem to escape. They could stretch their bodies maybe a foot apart, maybe slightly more, but that was it. As soon as they stopped pulling, they were forced back into each other, feeling all their bare skin touching once again.

"Well, it's not like we're in any rush to get apart this time," he reasoned.

"No. This does feel kind of nice. You have very soft skin, Marley! I could get used to touching you like this."

They pulled back again, playfully. Marley looked down at her nipples, stuck by their wide tips to his chest.

"Wow, your nipples are so much bigger than mine!" he complimented her.

"Of course, they're bigger!" she laughed. "They're girl nipples!"

"Yeah, but I mean they're really nice! Like, wow! I'm jealous!"

"How so? They're all yours! I literally can't take them away from you!"

"How do you think I'd look with nipples like that?"

"I really don't know how to answer that. How would I look with a huge cock like yours?"

"I don't know, but I'd definitely let you stick it up my butt!"

"Well, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I grow one!" she replied, laughing heartily. "Hey, before we get too far ahead of ourselves, how much solvent do we have left?"

Marley picked up the bottle from the nightstand where he had left it. He stared at it for a second, but it was hard to see the level. She shook it, and was disappointed to feel just a tiny bit left, barely enough to cover the bottom of the bottle.

"Oh... shoot. I think I used most of it up on your nipples. There's, like, nothing left in here."

The smile vanished off Miranda's face, as did most of its color. "Marley? You're joking, right?"

"No. When my mom and dad came home, I thought I need to get you free as fast as possible. I didn't think I'd need any for later."

He handed her the bottle so she could see for herself.

"Then this is what we have to work with," she said in a voice of grim acceptance. I" hope your cum works all right by itself."

"I don't know if I have much more of that, either. I blew my load in a major way. I'm spent."

Miranda rationed what was left for each of the three points of contact. There were only a few drops for each part, and it hardly did anything. They tried to pull apart again, no longer playing, but struggling as hard as they could. Miranda's tits stretched out, still stuck to Marley's chest. Lower down, Marley's dick stretched out a good ten inches or so, while Miranda's lips stretched a couple of inches. After a good, solid pull, they had made no progress whatsoever. As soon as they let up, their bare bodies smacked back into each other.

Miranda tried grabbing onto the bedpost while Marley pulled back as hard as he could. He grabbed onto her stretched-out nipples with his fists and tried to yank them off his chest. It was hopeless! After a few desperate yanks, the only thing that gave was Miranda's grasp on the bedpost. Soon, Marley found himself plummeting backwards. They landed in a heap with Miranda on top of him.

"God damn..." Miranda cursed, already winded. They caught their breath while Miranda rested her nude body on top of Marley's, and rested her cheek against his for a moment.

Miranda tried to sit up, but of course her tits stopped her from getting very far. She straddled him with one knee to either side of his hips, and tried to yank her chest away from his. He put his hands on her shoulders, trying to add his strength to hers, but even both of them together weren't strong enough to break the bonds. Marley rolled over to position himself on top, but they had no more luck that way.

With no other options, they fought on any way they could think. They pulled from every angle and every position. They yanked and tugged and jerked. After well over an hour of solid struggling, they collapsed on the floor by his bed, gasping from exhaustion! Sweat poured over their bodies, though it didn't seem to have any effect on the glue.

"We're freaking STUCK!" Marley complained, defeated. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. How long can we hide out in here before your parents will wonder what's going on?"

"I don't know. Probably past lunch tomorrow. Sometimes I think they prefer it when I shut myself in and don't talk to them."

"I worked up a sweat. I need a shower," announced Miranda.

Though it took some coordination, the two of them managed to get back to their feet and side-step into Marley's personal bathroom. They let the water heat up, and they stepped in. As they soaked in the warm water, they took turns soaping each other up, which Marley found to be incredibly pleasurable! He got to massage every square inch of Miranda's wonderful skin. Letting her do the same to him was also amazing. As they did this, their eyes kept meeting each other's gaze. Each time this happened, Miranda smiled warmly at him. Something about all that skin-on-skin contact and those affectionate looks of hers just made him happy to his very core.

They also tried massaging their glued parts with soap, but it did nothing. Once done, they wrapped their arms around each other and embraced as they rinsed off, feeling their wet soapy skin sliding against each other. At least, the areas that could move. He would have to add showering with a lover to the list of new favorite pleasures he had experienced that day, and that list was already several items long.

Once they were perfectly clean, it still felt too soon to get out of the shower. It was too nice. Marley took the time to show Miranda what skin and hair products he liked to use to keep himself nice and soft, and he had quite a collection!

When they were done and had toweled each other off, they took turns brushing their teeth. Marley unwrapped a spare toothbrush he had lying around for Miranda to use. They had to coordinate leaning over the sink so they could spit and rinse. Marley filled up his cup and brought it to his lips, about to take his usual pre-bedtime gulp to two of water, but thought better of it. He remembered the tip of his penis was completely sealed. Maybe drinking water would be a bad idea, he decided, and dumped it back into the sink.

There was something fun, and even erotic, about trying to do normal tasks while naked and stuck together in a sexual way. By the time they were ready for bed, Marley was rock hard again.

"So, what do you think?" Miranda asked. "Think you've reloaded your gun yet?"

"Maybe. We can try and see how it goes."

Back in his bedroom, they tried pulling apart again. That firm tug on his dick gave him a throb of pleasure. After only a few more tugs, he was really starting to feel it. Yes, he would definitely be able to cum again now. How much cum he could produce so soon remained to be seen, as did whether or not his semen would have any effect on the glue by itself.

As they continued to tug, Marley's foreskin also tugged at and stretched Miranda's vagina lips. As his penis was stuck right over where her clit was hidden underneath, the motion of the rhythmic pulling began to stimulate her, too. The constant tugging on her nipples was quite arousing as well.

In hardly any time at all, they were both moaning and gasping with enjoyment. As they tugged, four hands ran over every inch of two naked, soft, and clean bodies. It was so much fun for both of them! However, since this was Marley's second go that night, it was starting to look that foreskin tugs alone wouldn't do it. He brought his right hand down and started stroking his shaft. Miranda quickly followed. There was about half an inch of slit above where her lips were sealed together by Marley's dick. She inserted a finger into the gap and began to stroke her clit.

Marley was making no attempts to pace himself. He jerked quickly, and in minutes was moaning orgasmically, while his free hand went back and forth pinching each of his nipples. As he started to ejaculate, the tip of his foreskin filled up with cum like a balloon. It was a good thing his was so stretchy, because there was a lot!

"Whoa!" Miranda exclaimed, as she looked down at his swollen bulge. It looked like he had the hugest glans any guy ever had!

Miranda, however, was still going. She took her hand from the top of her slit and stuck her fingers back in from below, inserting them up her vagina. Miranda wasn't going to be left hanging a second time tonight, not if Marley could help it. He had seen enough of how she had done it, so he stuck a finger in where her finger had just been and took over for her. With both vaginal and clitoral stimulation, Miranda didn't take much longer. She grabbed onto the bed post for support as her body tensed up from ecstasy, and Marley had to help support her. When it was finally done, she wrapped her arms around him and leaned her chin on his shoulder for support.

"Well..." she said as soon as she had regained the strength to hold herself up, "let's find out how well your cum works."

Marley clenched the tip of his dick in one hand, and Miranda's labia in the other. He tried to peel them apart, but nothing happened just yet. He squeezed his foreskin, trying to force his semen out, but the way was so far blocked. But they didn't give up. Looking down between Miranda's stretched-out tits, they both worked at their welded flesh, trying gentle peeling, forceful pulling, and everything in between.

But it wasn't hopeless! As they worked away, they were able to make small but perceivable progress. Surprisingly, the skin seemed to be peeling apart from the outside, as well!

"Do you think my cum's doing it, too?" asked Miranda, hopefully.

"Maybe!"

She dipped her fingers up her still soaking vagina and brought out a generous coating of her natural lubricant. She massaged it into their bonded flesh. After a couple minutes, they tried pulling again, and saw their skin coming apart ever so slightly faster than before!

"Yes! It's working!" she cheered! "Pull, Marley, pull!"

They tugged for all they were worth, and soon a hole opened up just enough for the glob of cum to start leaking through. Progress only became easier after that, though 'easy' was a relative term. His cum mixing with hers seemed to be the recipe they needed. They gathered up what fluids they could and massaged them into the bonded area, pulled, and repeated. Slowly but steadily, their skin peeled apart until their genitalia finally popped free of each other!

"Oh, thank God!" Marley exclaimed. "But the cum is kind of drying up now. I don't know if we have enough left for your nipples."

"That's fine. We can wait until you can produce another load."

"Yeah, at least we have that much time. And we are all ready for bed. I'm beat. What do you say, want to turn in for the night with me, and continue this in the morning? I mean, do you think you can sleep like that?"

"I think so. And I'm beat, too! Sleep sounds..." and she began to yawn, "ammmmaaaaazing!"

And so the two of them wiped themselves off, climbed into his bed, pulled the covers over themselves, and snuggled up chest to chest with their arms around each other, comforted by the feeling of each other's bare skin. They were asleep in no time.

...

Several days later, Marley was interrupted by a knock on his door. But it didn't sound like either his parents. The knock was far too soft: an invitation instead of a demand. His heart began to beat in anticipation. To little surprise, but still great joy, it was Miranda!

"I got my work done a little early today," she began. "Also, I did a little shopping. I got you some presents!" She showed him a large shopping bag she had brought with her.

"Presents? For what?"

"Cause I wanted to."

Marley happily invited Miranda in. She wasted no time in locking his bedroom door behind her and throwing off all her clothes as quickly as she could. The Miranda that stood before him now was the real Miranda. This was her natural self, as she felt most comfortable, it seemed. He was already starting to get erect.

She sat her bare butt down on his floor and began to unpack the bags. There were several items of lingerie, all perfectly in Marley's size. At first, he looked a little embarrassed, but Miranda tried to calm him.

"What? There's nothing wrong with what you do. If you enjoy dressing up this way, you should do it! Maybe it's a little nontraditional, but I think the look suits you. Now you can be yourself with nobody judging you, and you don't have to rummage through your sister's stuff to do it. I've also brought a few of my makeup items, in case you wanted to try that too. I don't really use them much anyway. I can show you how to apply it. If you're comfortable with all that, of course."

"Well... okay. If you promise you don't think it's that weird for a guy to do."

"Unusual? Maybe. Weird? Definitely not. I think it's kind of hot that you do that! Oh, and I found one more item! It's in the bottom! Take a look!"