All Comments on 'Marlon Ch. 02'

by whitebottom1000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

Loved the two white sissy boys worshipping their men's cocks with their mouths and white asses. Especially liked the sissys being made to make out with each other while real men watched. Please continue.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Well Written

Anyone who's had black cock down their throat and up their ass knows how intense it can be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YES, WOW...

Those two sissies remind me of myself so much. I'm super lucky to have a small, petite feminine body. Plus I've got two super hot sisters that teach me all the tricks on how to be sexy and have to guys drooling to get in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooooooo HOT!!!!

Best story I've read lately!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love big black cock!

Liked your story. I would love to have a big black clock to suck on.Give me a call and talk dirty to me.Tell me what your going to do with that big clock of yours in my face.Give to me!256-368-1983 maybe we can trade dick pics

goldenbrowngoldenbrownabout 5 years ago
OMG... This One is Smokin Hot...

I've done some crazy, slutty stuff for my man. I've fucked his little brother (he has an amazing thick curved cock), two of his friend and his two friend and him together. They started tag teaming me around 8 PM and they finally let me get some sleep around 3 in the morning. But I've never had the foursome describe in this story.

When I read this the thought of being with my man and one of his friends who has his girly bitch there and them fucking us like the feminine sluts that we both are had me so fuckin hot. I was sitting at my computer barefoot, in a thong and one of my boyfriend's wife beaters with a cute knot in the front because he's much bigger than me and the knot shows off my sexy belly ring. He was in another room watching a basketball game and the story was really getting me worked up. When the two bitches were told to go to the VS bag and get dressed and getting dressed was two cute thongs - I started playing with my boi pussy and I guess I (purposely) made enough noise moaning that my man yelled "What the hell are you doing/" I giggled like a girl and said "just reading"

He came in the room as I was pulling my finger out of my hole. He said, "what kind of bitch reads sitting on the edge of the chair, her feet on the desk and her finger in her slutty ass?" He grabbed me by my ponytail and made me stand. He then sat in the chair and I promptly sat in his lap sideways so I could wrap my arms around his neck. He read the story while I made love to his neck, ear, side of his face and felt his cock getting hard.

When he finished he told me his friend Fernando had a bitch that was as feminine and slutty as me and did I want him to invite them over tomorrow. I said, "Yes, Oh God Yes - I love you Marcus, I love you so much. Thank God I had lube near the computer.

Stoneroses69Stoneroses69almost 3 years ago

This is developing into quite an homage to the glory of fucking and sucking big, beautiful black cock. I can't wait for more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous