Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 01

Story Info
My GF's cousin crashes at my apartment.
3k words
4.43
33.1k
38

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick note, this story is in no way related to my other stories so they won't seem like they are in sequence to them. This series is more about our sexual relationship then sex.

************************************************************************************************************

I was finally done with college and a couple years later my girlfriend Marlyn moved in with me to a new two-bedroom apartment. I needed the extra space as I was working from my home office much of the time and I needed a room to myself so I could focus on work.

Just so you can picture her, Marlyn is about 5'2" about 105 lbs and has a fairly dark complexion. She has a relatively small but wonderfully sensitive set of tatas. I can honestly say even if you don't like petite girls she has probably the most spectacular buns and legs of any height. She was born in a small village in the Philippines. She has a very pretty face with a huge smile and long dark hair. She is very much like a puppy in that she has no concept of personal space - there can be an entire couch and a recliner empty and she'll immediately sit on your lap.

Marlyn confuses the hell out of me as she's always talking about women need to be treated with more respect and they can do everything a man can do but she's extremely subservient in the bedroom. Yet when she's with her female friends she often bosses them around and for some reason they follow orders without question. She loves when I just take her without saying a word and tossing her on the bed and sometimes instructing her to bend over the edge of the bed or get on all fours or give me a blowjob. I admit though her orgasms drive me wild; I really enjoy licking her to orgasm before I fuck her like a ragdoll. We all have our strong points and one of Marlyn's is she's always excited in the bedroom!

We had finally unpacked everything about a month after moving in together. I think we "christened" every piece of furniture including the coffee and kitchen table. We were enjoying our new lack of restrictions as I no longer shared an apartment with a roommate. Shortly after getting used to our freedom she got a letter from her cousin Maria from the Philippines. She seemed very intent when reading the letter so I asked about the letter but Marlyn said I'll tell you in a bit.

She then went to the kitchen and started making a huge feast of my favorite foods from the Philippines. Fortunately, we had every window open as it was hot as the fish oil can stink up the place. She was starting to glisten from sweat as she stood by the stove so without saying a word, I helped her out of her clothes and put an apron on her front to protect her from the spattering oil. Her buns looked magnificent as the stood out nicely under the apron ties.

She said dinner is just about ready as she pulled the last of the lumpia from the pan. As soon as everything was plated, I needed to relieve my excitement even though I had already shared my "excitement" with Marlyn in bed this morning. I bent Marlyn over the edge of our small kitchen table in front of the back window. I slowly caressed between her legs. She didn't say a word at first but instinctively spread her legs. She started making little noises as she was getting wetter and wetter at my touch.

I shoved two fingers into her slippery wet pussy. I then whispered in her ear without playing any games, "would you like me to fuck you?" We had made love this morning, this was going to be very different. I loved the intimacy of what we shared this morning but I'm sorry, but when you see a spectacular set of buns completely naked, I didn't need an emotional moment of tenderness, I wanted to fuck her tight smooth, hot little pussy.

Marlyn didn't hesitate, "Oh yes! Please, fuck me honey! I need you to fuck me!" I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, covering in her juices. I then slowly eased the entire thing into her as she moaned and groaned (which just gets me more excited). I was slowly easing it in and out and when I picked up speed, she loudly said, "That's it! That's it, fuck me hard, honey!" I enjoyed the sound of her wet pussy and her spectacular buns as they slapped against me. I couldn't have been going at it more than a few minutes before her loud moans and naughty begging pushed me over the edge. When she started to convulse, I felt free to unload all my sailors deep in her pussy.

Marlyn had drained me of all of my fluids so I kissed her on the back of her head before pulling away from her. I lifted up my boxers and shorts and admired my handiwork. She looked down as my cum leaking down her leg before she pretended to be shocked. She then turned around and gave me a big squishy kiss on the cheek like I had taken out the garbage without asking. She then looked me in the eyes and gave me one of her great big smiles. She carefully waddled over to the sink so she could get a damp paper towel to clean up the mess I had made (thank goodness for linoleum). She then scampered over to me and pulled down my shorts and had me step out of my boxers. Marlyn gently cleaned my cock, kissed the tip and pulled up my shorts and tossed my boxers in the hamper. To be honest, I liked it when her juices dried on my cock. It is like that vague notion you feel in your muscles after you've worked out -- knowing they did their job today.

We made small talk as I enjoyed the meal before Marlyn told me about the letter. Her cousin Maria's father had recently passed and she couldn't afford to continue her nursing degree and the apartment she shared with her father was rented so she was going to have a hard time making rent without a full-time job.

From what Marlyn had told me, Maria's father was deeply religious and a bit over protective as he loved his daughter deeply and worked too many hours to keep an eye on her. He was a bit strict as his wife passed and was having a hard time parenting and working two jobs. Maria's Aunt Wilma had offered to pay for her to come live with her but if you knew her aunt that was out of the frying pan and into the fire. While her aunt means well, everything has to be her way, women shouldn't show more than their ankles and church was 7 days a week (minimum) and no dating without a chaperone. She would do a fine job raising a young lady from the 1890s.

She asked me if Maria could stay with us. I really appreciate my space and sharing it with Marlyn was a HUGE step for me. I really didn't want to seem like I didn't care about her relatives but I felt this was a big ask. I was living the dream like with sex a minimum of once per day! I have a really really hard time saying no to Marlyn though, so I finally gave in and said, "we can put her up for 6 months. She either gets part time work to help pay for rent and we can move into one of the remaining 3-bedroom apartments or she moves into her own apartment and get a roommate. You have to promise you won't ask again in 6 months."

Marlyn lavished me with kisses for about 5 minutes and then got the ipad and skyped her cousin. I couldn't see her directly due to the angle but the girl on the phone looked too young to be in college. I know she was turning 20 in a few months but she looked like she was 17. I kept thinking it was like my sex life was going from the ultimate TV package and to a new provider with only standard network stations and if there was pay per view it would have to be scheduled weeks in advance I we'd have to keep the volume down. I would have been able to say no if I didn't love her so much.

Two weeks later we picked up Maria at the airport. Her flight was supposed to arrive a little before noon; no surprise the flight was delayed but they didn't post that info until we were already at the airport. I helped Marlyn find her cousin. Holy Crap! Maria was TINY - my guess is about 4'9" and 95lbs tops with very long straight dark hair. She had a great big warm smile like Marlyn and seemed very quiet but nice. She surprised the hell out of me as she hugged me for like a minute as if we'd known each other for ages. My family is a little reserved about showing affection to each other and certainly not huggers with new acquaintances. I grabbed a cart as we have a pretty good-sized airport and it was a ways back to the parking lot. Thankfully she had reasonably little with her - two large duffle bags and a very large foot locker. She had shipped a few other items to her Aunt Wilma and they would arrive in a week or two.

I admit, I was starving so before we went home, we stopped at my favorite Tex-Mex place. We all ate a good amount but Maria stunned me - she kept grabbing more flour tortillas and scooping more meat and fillings into her fajitas. She must have a hollow leg. She kept apologizing saying she never had food like this before but I assured her - I understand hunger and she didn't need to be shy. I'll admit I didn't really have plans so we must have just sat around enjoying the meal and chatting for a couple of hours.

When we got back to the apartment, Maria was jumping up and down when she saw the room we set up for her (my former office). One thing about Marlyn's family, they aren't shy about showing their emotions. I think if Marlyn had a tail, it would wag almost all the time. When she's not worrying about stuff that doesn't need to be worried about she's an extremely happy person. The girls explored every crevice of usable space as they unpacked the trunk I carried in for them. I left them to catch up as I went to the bathroom for shower as I got a bit sweaty carrying things in for them. I hadn't even thought about how I'll never get 5 minutes to use the bathroom between two young women! I was starting to have second thoughts but I loved the sound of the Marlyn laughing and gabbing although I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

About a week later, Maria had managed to get a mid-year transfer to the community college just a few miles away and Marlyn got her some sort of ridiculous deal as she was filling out the tuition forms in the administration office. The local Hospital was willing to pay tuition provided she work there for three years (with pay) after graduation. Maria started filling out the student-visa right away.

We at breakfast and dinner together nearly every day. I know she's only 19 but she has sexy little legs, a nice bubble butt for such small bottom and very large breasts for such a tiny and thin girl. She usually wore a thin jacket in the house despite the heat but occasionally, she'd pop out to the kitchen to talk to Marlyn before dinner and she'd have on a loose T Shirt. Even a loose t-shirt can't hide beautiful curves completely. It turns out Maria speaks English very well. I just assumed that she couldn't because she spoke so little to me the first week despite being very nice and smiling all the time. She has such big eyes for her size and large pupils make her eyes looked so dark. I got the feeling I scared her for some reason as I'd often catch her looking at me and she'd pretend she wasn't looking at me or get up and get some water in the kitchen. She was always thoughtful enough to bring a glass for me.

The first faux pas of the new living situation happened about three weeks after her arrival when I got out of the shower without thinking about it and opened the bathroom door to let some steam out. I had a towel around my waste. I was looking down in the sink waiting for the toothbrush to signal it was time to move to a new quadrant. I glanced up and I saw in the mirror beside me was Maria just watching with her big brown eyes. I wasn't sure if she was curious about the toothbrush or shocked I didn't have the decency to have my pants and shirt on. I rinsed out my mouth and apologized profusely. I thought she was still at school but her second class was cancelled so took the bus home not to bother anyone for a ride.

She then surprised me and reached around and touched my chest. "I've never seen a man in person with so much hair on his chest!" I looked down as her dainty fingers slipped through my chest hair. She slowly moved her hand gently up and down my torso until her fingers brushed against the towel. I have no idea why but this turned me on and I could feel my cock swelling. She looked at my face in the mirror as she smiled and continued to touch me.

I gently took her hand and said, "I'm sorry if that isn't what you expected to see. I'll put a shirt on right away!", as I nudged her to the other side of the door threshold and pressed the door close. Hopefully she didn't notice my towel rising up in the front. I'm not swinging a Louisville slugger but the protrusion was pretty obvious. I have no idea why I felt so guilty. I would never ever do anything behind Marlyn's back as I loved her but it was a genuine accident.

That night Marlyn and I had the bedroom door open to help get a breeze as the AC that came with the apartment barely cools one room. She began kissing me and I tried to keep very quiet as I slipped down and spread her legs as I kissed all around her pussy. I then started to kiss her smooth lips and then I slipped a finger inside of her. She let out a sound of pleasure as I slowly worked it in and out of her. She was starting to drip and her pussy was getting loud as I fingered her so I dove in and licked and devoured her wonderfully excited pussy. She grabbed the hair on the top of my head and pushed down every so gently as she whispered, "Oh God, you are making me cum! Can you tell?"

I felt her body have mini convulsions as she made some sexy as hell noises into the pillow. This was the first night we broke down and had sex with Maria in the apartment. I crawled up to her face and kissed her hard. I have no idea why but it excites me knowing she's kissing my face which is covered with her juices. I pushed my cock into her slippery tight slit and enjoyed the sensation! I began to slide it in and out slowly at first until it was completely in and she smiled up at me. "Fuck me honey, I need it bad!" she implored. I think we both had a LOT of pent up sexual energy.

When she says stuff like that I love it but it gets me so excited I have to think about anything so I can last a while. I was slamming into her pretty hard eventually and I turned away as even seeing her sexy face when I'm fucking her gets me wildly excited. I then noticed in the darkness of the hallway, eyes catching a bit of light off the smoke alarm LED -- otherwise I'm not sure I would have known anyone was there. Maria walks like a kitten -- you don't hear her until she's right in front of you! I tried not to squint but she looked like she might have been naked. It was too dark to make out any detail -- she might have been in a tight t shirt and tight shorts -- hard to say as the hallway was very dark and that damn smoke alarm LED wasn't giving off nearly enough light!

I looked back at Marlyn not sure what to say when Marlyn said loudly -- "I'm cumming -- fill me up honey, I want to feel your cum inside of me where it belongs!" I heard Maria make some sort of whimper and if I didn't know better, I would guess she was fingering a wet pussy but it was hard for me to imagine it as she's so sweet and innocent looking.

It didn't matter as I was past the point of any restraint and I pumped every last bit of cum I had the strength to push out into Marlyn's eager pussy. I lay on top of her for about 2 minutes more as I felt my cock begin to lose shape and form until my cock finally withdrew from its happy place as I rolled on my back. I somehow completely forgot about Maria as I couldn't seem to think about anything before I slipped off to sleep.