Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend's young cousin changes our living situation.
4.8k words
4.52
19k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept like a log last night! I woke up alone in bed, naked under a sheet. Marlyn had apparently not only cleaned off my cock after we made love and I fell asleep but she had wiped down much of my sweaty body as I could smell the soap we use in the bathroom sink dispenser all over my skin. She can be pretty dang wonderful at times! For those of you who don't know, Marlyn is originally from the Philippines. She's almost 5'2 (about 105lbs) and has a relatively small but extremely sensitive chest and magnificent legs. She doesn't really work out but she is always on her feet fiddling with something and we enjoy very long walks together.

We moved to my new apartment a few years after I finished college and it was the truth was we were enjoying a LOT of sex. Recently her young cousin (about 19) from the Philippines moved in when her father passed away and she couldn't afford to continue with nursing school there and rent. We have had to limit a lot of our previous activities as I feel funny giving even a peck on the lips in public let alone fooling around with someone else in the apartment. Last night Marlyn and I gave in to temptation and it was glorious, despite trying not to wake Maria in the next room!

I looked at the alarm clock and realized if I really pushed it I could get a very quick run in before going to work. I don't really enjoy running but I'd be huge if I didn't as Marlyn was only too happy to do everything for me and feed me until I burst. I'm a smidge over 6' tall and I consider myself reasonably good looking but no stud.

I had a pretty great job. I was still at the bottom rung but my boss gave me plenty of slack to work from home more than the company policy allows and with our flex hours I really usually only go to work about 3 and on occasion 4 days a week. I drive to work more often now as I can focus in my office but get distracted when I'm in the kitchen or living room now that I don't have an office. There is usually some activity going on with the girls and there are no doors in the doorways for either room.

I got back from my run and Marlyn's car was gone. I went straight into the bathroom without thinking. It turns out Maria (Marlyn's cousin) was using it. I guess she didn't know to lock the door or turn on the fan light. Fortunately, I didn't finish opening the door completely, as I could hear the water dripping from the shower head. I accidentally saw for a second her a tiny glimps of her very petite soapy body though the shower door. I immediately shut the door. I apologized through the door and went to the kitchen sink to give myself a whore's bath just to cool down and so I wouldn't drip as much.

Maria scooted out of the bathroom, wrapped in the smallest bath towel we had but on her tiny frame (4'9" - about 95lbs) it seems plenty large. She stopped, gave me a big warm smile and said, "I'm all done in there - sorry for taking so long!" I looked back and I have no idea why but I couldn't help but notice what nice legs she had. She looked so sweet as she darted back to her bedroom (which used to be my brand-new office for about 2 whole months). She looked so much nicer without her makeup. For some reason she tries to make her skin lighter or she just doesn't get the right makeup color.

I jumped into the shower and scrubbed my face and whole body hard to get the stink off me from the run. While I was getting the soap off my face my mind flashed to last night wondering if I was just imagining Maria hiding in the hallway as Marlyn and I made love. Probably my imagination now that I can think clearly, my mind flashed to the warm, sweet, innocent smile Maria gave me just now before heading into the bedroom. I tried to think of anything else but my mind also accidentally kept flashing ot the glimpse I got of her through the frosted glass shower door.

I drove to work thinking about what I needed left to prepare. I had a meeting with a new client and my boss today. I was the tech support and my boss knew the business. He was amazingly understanding when I blew my first meeting with a client we had over a year ago. I may be good at coding but he understood everything about the financial impact of everything. Trying to impress him in the first meeting when the client asked if we could make a list of changes I said, "no problem". Before he had a chance to reply.

My boss then had the task of telling the client how much it would cost to make those changes which was nearly the cost of our program which isn't cheap like your standard software bundle you buy online. He later explained to me if we custom developed for their little company then we'd have to either pay developers to build that in the next iteration or charge the customer for the customization again. If they don't renew their software license we've spent a lot of time and money developing code that no one else wants. That and the extra fee will dissuade them from upgrading every year a new version is released. He also helped guide me through the treacherous waters of interdepartmental budgets and politics.

I finally felt comfortable not knee jerk responding whenever there was silence in a meeting or when a question had been asked. When I first met my boss, I thought he just took a long time to understand a question but his mind was calculating tons of scenarios while he deliberated. With his help, I could see myself moving up in the company and was lucky to have a boss who tried to mentor me. He was just middle management but that was far up the food chain compared to me. Even though he had more senior guys working for him, he seemed to like my unconventional solutions to things or he just didn't want to waste their more valuable experience on the projects we worked on together.

Today's meeting went well so my boss and I worked together on the final proposal for the client. It was tedious as there were a lot of details but good to review together as it is much easier to catch a loophole or a mistake with two sets of eyes on it. By the time I headed home, I was stuck in 5PM traffic and the heat was only slightly less intense. This was a very sticky week and I was looking forward to the weekend.

The girls had prepared a very nice dinner for us. We had our two fans blowing on us at the dinner table which felt very nice. Maria was unusually talkative tonight. Let me correct that, she was more talkative with me than ever as she often slips into Tagalog when talking to Marlyn - maybe because she misses home or she doesn't feel comfortable around me yet. Truth is she's been getting more and more comfortable talking around me each week and I enjoy our conversations. Not too sound too new-agy but she's got such a positive energy about her, it makes it easy to get caught up in her enthusiasm when she tells a story with her very pleasing smile.

I admit, since I still couldn't figure out I had imagined Maria watching or not, I didn't feel comfortable making love to Marlyn when we finally got into bed. Somehow Marlyn can often sense my feelings and mood so she didn't do anything other than run her silky legs up and down mine and give me a few smooshy kisses before an open mouth kiss to say goodnight. Even when she's not trying to turn me on she does. I had to sleep on my stomach because for some reason even in her sleep Marlyn often holds on to my cock when we sleep. If it is at full mast when she's awake she must assume I need sex and she'll immediately climbs up on me and ride me until we are I've relaxed.

It was already hot and sticky when I got up and Marlyn was already in the kitchen. The cicadas were making a racket and the sun was just rising. I scrambled to the bathroom to wash up before the girls started their morning routine and I'd have to wait for a shot at bathroom time. I eventually realized it was Saturday and I decided to give myself a decent shave, a little trim and a nice leisurely luke warm shower. The temperature wasn't cold enough to make me jump but it was just right for waking me slowly, while cool me down a bit. As I brushed my teeth, I could smell fresh brewed coffee.

I had brought a clean pair of workout shorts and a T-shirt to the bathroom and put them on before heading straight to the kitchen. Marlyn was in her usual hot weather outfit - a small light t-shirt and her cute little undies. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. OK, I also pinched her wonderful little buns but that is one way I show my affection for her and she knows it. If you ever saw them you'd know not pinching them would seem like a tragic waste. I never get tired of her big smile as she asks shocked when I do it.

We sat down at the table and were just about to start eating breakfast when Maria came out of her room. She was wearing a very similar outfit to Marlyn. Marlyn said to Maria, "Isn't that much cooler and more comfortable than what you had on a minute ago?" Apparently, Marlyn had encouraged her to dress like that! I tried not to stare but also tried not to look too obvious about avoiding looking at Maria. I examined the ceiling for flaws as Maria isn't very tall.

Don't get me wrong, Maria looks somehow innocent, cute and sexy as hell at the same time but this was my girlfriend's little cousin and I shouldn't notice that sort of thing! While Maria was stretching to get glass out of the cabinet, Marlyn pinched my arm and said to me in a hushed tone, "Why are you trying to make her feel self-conscious? She needs to be comfortable while she's living with us. When she comes over take a good look at her and tell her she looks nice!"

Maria came to the table to get the orange juice for her glass, it felt like my tongue was swelling in my mouth. I looked at her pretty face, her round, jiggling, braless breasts, her tiny flat tummy, her cute little panties with the high sides and her amazing, shapely, young supple legs and firm thighs before choking out, "you look very nice Maria."

Maria gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "It is so nice of me to notice! I felt guilty dressing so casually but Marlyn insisted that you wouldn't mind."

Even though she was as innocent as could be, my god damn cock was awake and starting to swell. I bolted up from the table and said, "I'll get you your breakfast, just have a seat!" I figure this gets me into the kitchen where I could focus on plates, and silverware and food. I was pouring sweat and the day had just begun.

I placed her breakfast in front of her and sat back in my seat at the "head" of the table (It was about 5' wide and round). At least she was seated now which hid half of her body but somehow in my mind, I saw her sitting in her outfit just as she was moments ago. The girls got very silly about something (they were talking in Tagalog) and Marlyn accidentally knocked over Maria's juice cup she was shaking so hard laughing. Marlyn shouted for Maria to get up before it drips onto Maria's chair. Marlyn dashed back to the table with wet paper towels. She grabbed Maria, who was standing ready to assist and plopped her on my lap. "I don't want you stepping in it and slipping. Don't worry about him," Marlyn said, "I sit on his lap all the time and he never complained once." Then after a pause, she somewhat smirked and said, "in fact, I think he likes it when I do," before winking at me.

I don't know why but I think I was blushing for some reason. Her soft, silky smooth legs felt good against mine. Her little buns just a couple of inches from my groin. I have no idea decent explanation but for some reason my cock was getting hard all over again - maybe because I liked watching Marlyn crawl around or maybe because we hadn't fooled around much lately. I put the cloth napkin on my lap but I can't be sure if it was helping hide the issue or just flagging the area.

I scooped Maria onto the chair while getting myself up and dashed behind the counter to hide the guest in my shorts. I started to scrub some of the pans and Marlyn insisted she could get them when the meal was done. "Nonsense," I said. "You do so much, once in a while it wouldn't kill me to help with the dishes."

I should have mentioned this but Marlyn worked part time at a place that sold track housing. She put in about 20 hours a week on average. She made decent money for a part time job but I paid all the rent and utility and other bills while she usually paid for groceries and her clothes. I had no problem with this arrangement as she cleaned for me including laundry which I despise for some reason. A little more financial help would be appreciated but I never asked. She did however, prep my bills so they were opened, highlighted and ready so I did as little work as possible.

Since that morning, the breakfast attire for the girls seems to be the same every morning. I'm not complaining, I understand they deserve to be comfortable. I just tend to wear soft cloth shorts a lot in my down time and they don't hide your thoughts very well as unintentional as they may be. I just needed to move up in the company so I could afford a place with central AC. I really didn't mean to perv on her little cousin but Marlyn and I just weren't spending the quality time, I do so enjoy, which helps relax me in every way.

I was scrubbing the bowls and pans in the sink one morning trying to hide a frequent issue when Maria gently touched me back and said, "It's my turn." She reached from behind me and slowly removed the scouring pad from my hand as she giggled and darted her head under my arms from side to side to see if I was holding anything else. This seemed to make my condition worse for some reason. I scooched over a smidge, still leaning against the counter drying and re-drying things until the swelling finally was such that I could stop looking through the top cabinets for something that didn't exist.

I hadn't really thought about it but Maria was a lot like Marlyn. She was only too happy to clean or serve me food if Marlyn wasn't around. She was always getting me something to drink every time she got up. She's a very good kid. She's polite and appreciative. She always seems so thrilled if I bring her back an apple or a small plate of cookies when I get up as if I had gone to a lot of trouble. I admit I enjoy her 'thank you' so much I think I manufacture a reason to get up sometimes.

That night I couldn't control myself. I figured if we were very quiet we wouldn't wake Maria as it was way too hot to clothes the doors and windows. I pinned Marlyn's wrists to the mattress as I tasted every bit of her sensuous body. I pulled her thighs to my ears as I ate her until she had erupted in my mouth. She must have needed this as badly as I did.

I was about to fuck her when she indicated I should release her. She smiled and had me lay down on my back as she slowly worked her warm wet mouth over the tip of my cock. She then relaxed her throat as she slowly moved lower and lower on my shaft. She was making gurgling noises each time the tip of my cock touched her throat which was so sexy. I have no idea if she could control the amount of noise it made but I wasn't about to interrupt her and the truth is she makes me hot making that sound. I didn't need any encouragement, if she didn't stop soon I was about to fire away.

Just as I was started to get very excited, Marlyn crawled up, flipped around, then lowered herself onto my cock - reverse cowgirl. I honestly have a hard time deciding which way she looks sexier. I couldn't resist, I reached out and shoved my thumb up her ass. I don't normally do this but tonight I needed to own her body. She shrieked and whispered, "OH you shouldn't but Honey, that feels so good!" The rest of the room was relatively dark as we had a half moon that evening. Marlyn kept riding me until I grabbed onto her hips and ground her into me. She let out a yip and then "Oh God, YES!" I could feel her tight little pussy clenching and unclenching my pole as if milking it. I released a tremendous amount of cum at that moment.

I pulled Marlyn back on top of me and kissed her ear and cheek as my way of saying, 'thanks for that!' Marlyn reached over me and held a glass of water to my lips. I took a long sip of before Marlyn scurried off to clean up the mess I had made inside her beautiful pussy.

I could swear I heard some whispering for a few minutes before Marlyn came back with wet paper towels and washcloth to clean me up. I think she knows but even though I pretend not to like it when she fusses over me, I secretly do appreciate it. I felt her get in bed beside me. Even though I was too hot to hold on to her, I liked knowing she was there, so close. The moisture from the wet washcloth helped my skin cool in the slight breeze. I was asleep in no time.

I thought I felt the slight jostle of the bed as I woke up with her big smiling cheeks in front of me. I looked over, Marlyn was studying me, which she often seems to do when I sleep. I'm not sure why she looks at me so intently, but I think, she thinks she can read my mind when I sleep. She must have gotten up to already as she had on a small t-shirt and her little panties.

"Did my Honey sleep well?" she asked, knowing full well she had drained me of my life force last evening. There could have been German Jazz band playing next to me and it wouldn't have disturbed me in the least. She then made struggling noises as she pushed as if to prop me up. I doubt she could lift one of my legs alone prop me up but it is cute when she pretends she can. "Let's get you dressed, my Honey!" She helped me slip into my fresh pair of boxers and lead me by the hand to the kitchen.

I figured if we were quiet we could sneak in breakfast before Maria woke. I stopped and used my manual toothbrush so I wouldn't make any noise. It didn't dawn on me until it was too late, Marlyn put some bagels in the toaster oven which dinged loudly as it finished. Less than a minute later, Maria's bedroom door open and she walked towards the kitchen. It was impossible not to stare a little. She was wearing a tiny and extremely sheer pair of underwear that was mostly string and loose little bows on the sides barely keeping them up. Her T-shirt was impossibly small.

Marlyn had a pair of panties that looked just like these - hopefully these had more on the back side than Marlyn's does. And then there was the t-shirt. I hadn't seen it before but it was barely covering her breasts. This was probably standard at her old home due to the heat in the Philippines. The cloth seemed so very thin that you could easily make out her nipples in every detail even the little bumps on her areola around her nipples. She seemed to have pretty large breasts for such a tiny girl. They'd probably looks small on a much taller and heavier girl though. As she walked our way, all I could think was this is the scene in slow motion in a coming of age comedy with someone falling in a pool or dropping something.

As usual, she had a great big warm smile on her face as she greeted me with a sweet little, "Good morning!", just like she every day. For some reason those two words had a great impact even when she's fully dressed. Due to her dark skin, her smile seemed impossibly white much like Marlyn's. I dashed to my seat at the kitchen table. I know I shouldn't have been looking and Marlyn had a big grin on her face. I'm going to catch hell for this later I thought. Even though I had wonderful sex with Marlyn last night, my cock was stiff already!

"Marlyn then said, "Honey you probably didn't notice but Maria's wearing special underwear today. She wants to get a boy she likes excited. Do you think those will work?"

This seemed like a 'do you think that waitress is pretty?' beginning of a fight question. I did my best to be as nice but uninterested as possible. I said, "I'm sure she can attract any boy she wants. She's a very pretty and caring young lady." I admit, I guess I'm not a good listener; I didn't remember Maria even mentioning she was in a relationship with a boy at school. I hope he appreciates how special she is.

12