Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlyn was determined to make me suffer for some reason. Did she know that I had an erection? "Maria, I don't think he got a very good look at them, why don't you go show him your undies. He can tell us what a guy would think!" With that, Maria walked directly next to my seat. I was now faced directly by Maria's wonderful tatas. Marlyn said, "No Honey, look at her panties, and let her know what you are thinking!" I was doomed either way so I looked down across her flat little tummy and little belly button to her little panties. I could see through the lace easily; she had very little fuzz yet on her pussy and her lips were hidden in her pussy. She must have just washed these panties as they were wet and the ties on the sides were loose as the strings kept slipping down.

"Honey, the ties are too loose, do you think you could help her retie them?" I swallowed deeply -- what the heck was I supposed to do, I thought. I have no idea how to make those cute little bows. Maria turned slightly and gently pulled the tie loose holding on to the ends of the strings as she jutted her left hip towards me as if I might somehow not be able to see or reach it. Secretly I wished that she had let go of them. I am such a terrible person for having such terrible thoughts. She then took my hand and held my finger against the strings as she made a new bow. Somehow it seemed many minutes had past or just a second.

She then slowly turned so her cute little bottom was facing me. They were exactly like Marlyn's -- they were pretty much just a sting in the back with a plastic ring holding the back string to her waist strings. Maria asked, "can you straighten the strings out in the back, I can't see them very well." I'm going to hell, I thought. I gently flattened the strings over her butt. My fingers couldn't help but touch her cut butt crack as I pulled back a bit on the string between her buns. I didn't mean to notice but her petite little rosebud was looking right at me and the string wasn't an adequate eye patch to cover it. We fixed the bow on the other side.

She then lowered the sides to the point she had nearly released her pussy completely then pulled the strings back up before she said, "I think that's just right." The moisture from the freshly washed panties must have pressed against her as her pussy was all shiny now. I don't know what was wrong with me this morning but my heart was pounding to the point I felt it shaking my chest. I had gone through a stack of napkins as I couldn't stop sweating. I was trapped at the table for the next 30 minutes as I dare not get up and expose the evidence I had been turned on by my girlfriend's little cousin.

I didn't know what to do but as soon as they were busy in the kitchen putting away the plates, I dashed to the bathroom and showered (as cold as I could get it) before going to the bedroom to change. I got in the car and drove. I think I might have forgotten to say goodbye to them. I wasn't really thinking about what I was driving to but I ended up getting a bunch of candy and a bouquet for Marlyn. I wasn't sure I was in trouble but suspected it was a Kobayashi Maru type game she was playing with me in which there was no way to win.

I gave the gifts and a big kiss and she said, "these are nice honey but aren't worried Maria will feel a little neglected?" I was going to just say - I'm sure the guy she's wearing the special underwear for won't let her feel neglected! Somehow, I got the feeling I was going to give the wrong answer no matter what. "Well, Honey?" she prompted me for an answer.

I admit, I'm sure a smarter guy when it came to women would know what to say but I'm still learning the basics and don't feel like I'll ever even make it to intermediate. Finally, I said, "I can go get whatever you think she wants and you can share these while I go get a lot more, if I've upset her or you."

"So, you think we should share something we both want?" She asked with a somewhat mischievous smile.

I could Admiral Ackbar saying, 'It's a trap!' Don't make any jokes, she's ready to pounce. My mind was racing - yes, no, absolutely not, maybe -- I think I had about 100% chance of saying the wrong thing no matter which I chose. We hadn't fought in months, I didn't want to kill the streak now. I screwed up and looked at her little cousin's body. I know it was wrong but I swear I didn't mean to. I couldn't bring myself to admit that though as I felt terribly ashamed.

I reached deep and said, "I know whatever the right solution is you'll know it and help me with the answer as I'm not always as understanding as you are." Whew - it might not have been the best answer but not as my instinctive response which is to be brief and truthful. I was still telling the truth -- but making it her problem for me not to give the wrong answer.

Marlyn gave me a big hug and said, "You are such a good boyfriend! I think we can share." WHEW! The streak continues! I really need to control my thoughts -- I don't know what the hell is wrong with me!

12