Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 05

Story Info
Girlfriend's young cousin 4 months after moving in with us.
6.7k words
4.57
13.6k
12

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick intro -- I'm nearly 5 years out of school and I'm a tad over 6' tall and in good shape. My cute & sexy girlfriend (Marlyn) moved in with me; things were great, we had sex at least once a day. Marlyn is Filipina almost 5'2", 105lbs, has a gorgeous face (and body) and frankly treats me like a king. I resisted but fell helplessly in love with her. Her 4'9" 19-year-old cousin who is stunningly pretty has recently moved in with us while she completes her nursing degree. Maria has had an extremely sheltered life; she was in an all-girls school her entire life and was not allowed to even speak to boys socially. Marlyn volunteered us to answer any questions she may have about sex.

*************************************************************************************

Marlyn and I didn't really solve anything after our debate the other night as both sides thought they had proven something. She thought she proved I would cheat on her because all men are dogs and I thought I proved I was as sexually attracted to her as I ever have been (which is true). Crap, the discussion started with me trying to suggest maybe we could wear some more clothes around the house (so I wouldn't perv on her sweet little, naïve, young cousin). I hadn't noticed it completely got sideswiped by her argument.

I realize some people would think I'm a prude for not wanting to be sexually excited by her gorgeous young cousin's scantily clad, firm little body. Others would think I'm a pervert for getting hard from seeing my girlfriend's teenage, petite, perfect, golden brown, sexy body. We got into a completely different discussion before I could even say anything as we digressed to a debate about my cock controlling me. I fell asleep during the debate after Marlyn gave me a spectacular hand and blowjob.

I really don't know what's the solution to this crazy situation, but to her credit, Marlyn didn't say a single thing for an entire week about it. I guess she didn't really even notice my attempt to discuss the clothing situation. Am I really suffering by seeing Maria wearing so little and giving me shaves? She's a super sweet kid who makes me smile every time I hear her giggling.

Friday night, we finally had a "cold snap" it was still 67 at midnight but what a relief it had been from the past few months. It was 11 o'clock and Marlyn and I just crawled into bed after taking a very nice shower together. We didn't have any sex in the shower, just intimate touching with soap and a nylon thingy as we took care of the other in almost total darkness - other than a single candle on the vanity.

I completely relaxed as we flung ourselves into bed after I closed our bedroom door. I could feel the coolness of the breeze for a change through the bedroom window without the fan on -- it felt great! I looked at Marlyn smiling at her, feeling the love as she smiled back. Then Marlyn, who seemed to always have endless energy when I was tired, started kissing me all over. I thought we'd both go straight to sleep but this wasn't too bad either! I've been in a relationship with Marlyn for years and she still made me feel shy but happy when she kissed me all over.

She pulled off my t-shirt with great effort as I'm too heavy for her if I don't give a great deal of help. I'm nearly a foot taller and 70 pounds heavier than her petite little body. She then pulled down my boxers. She threw her clothes on the chair before I even got a chance to help. She then started kissing me again -- this time much lower. Her cool hand gently holding my cock. She gave it a hello kiss. I could feel it getting harder and harder as she stroked it while kissing me everywhere.

"Honey?" she asked. "Do you really love me?"

"Of course, I love you!" I assured her. I think my swelling shaft already halted further expansion; figuring things would not continue as they had started. That being said, she deserved to know how I felt even if this seemed like a really bad time to have this conversation.

She kissed the head of my cock and said, "Oh good!" She ran her tongue over the top. I guess I had miscalculated how long this conversation would be by an appreciable amount. I was getting significantly harder. "Do you like having your cock sucked on?" she asked in her most innocent and sexy voice.

"You look so damn sexy when you have my cock in your mouth! My cock loves being sucked off by you!" I assured her as she engulfed my entire cock and gurgled as the head went deeper into her throat.

"Mmmm, I can tell!" she said after setting it free of her mouth. She was now taking it prisoner in her hands as one twisted the bottom while the top slipped up and down over the precum and saliva coated top half. "I think your cock enjoys a hand jobs too, doesn't it!" she said with a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.

"Sweetie, you are so insanely sexy, I promise, I'll never turn down a hand job!" I assured her as I wanted her confident in her skills as she's very, very good at everything she does when it comes to sex. I don't want her thinking I need to go anywhere else for satisfaction.

She then crawled up resting her palms on my chest after she lined up and lowered her magical pussy over my cock. She was easing her hips down slowly as she finally hit bottom. She has a gift, the way she moves her hips when she takes top, I love just watching them move their impossible move as she works my cock in and out of her pussy.

Marlyn put her cool hand over my eyes so I couldn't watch anymore. I grabbed onto her soft but firm buns as she danced her spellbinding movements which had gotten me to the point of bursting. She was now making sensual sex noises of appreciation as my cock plundered away. I was trying to hold on as long as I could but I swear if you saw it you'd thinks her hips were engineered for giving me intense pleasure. I was grabbing her firm buns hard and slamming into her. I had just a few strokes left, I was trying but I don't think I could hold back before she got satisfaction.

"Honey?" she started.

"Yes?", I said.

"Pretend I'm Maria and you are inside her virgin pussy!" she said.

I didn't mean to but I could picture it clearly. Why on earth would she say such a thing!? I was too far past the point of no return. I slammed into her one last time with all my might. She removed her hand and sat up abruptly. I think I might have used a little too much force as her eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide as she squirmed about on me like a snake writhing as if it was pinned the tine of a pitchfork. I unleashed a huge load of cum deep in her pussy as I continued to grip her magnificent buns and pull her hard onto my cock.

We both stopped twitching before she rolled off of me. She examined my cock as if it might have somehow changed in appearance from the last time she saw it. She crawled down and licked the remaining cum leaking out of the tip. She then went to the bathroom and got a damp cloth.

My brain was getting fuzzy as she continued to talk to me while gently washing me from top to bottom. I knew I should stay awake to show my appreciation but I was so very tired. "Honey, I think I need your help explaining more about sex to Maria," she whispered. I've been explaining things to her but she has a lot of questions that she wants answered from the male point of view. Can you help answering her questions?"

I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts. I figured Marlyn probably knew far more about vaginas, the clitoris, uterus, fallopian tubes and the stuff they tried to teach in sex ed class than I ever would but ever, I really just wanted sleep now. I guess I'd look it up before we had the talk. "Sure," I said. I managed to get my eyes open momentarily to make it look like I was fully awake but I could feel them trying to close again anyways.

"You promise? You can't say tomorrow you were too tired to give me a real answer." She said with a nod of her head as if she caught me before I did something to weasel out of our deal.

My eyes were closed, I couldn't get them open. "I promise," I said. I admit I was very, very tired and just wanted sleep. I woke up the next morning thinking we were talking about something last night but for the life of me, I couldn't remember. I remember making love and then it came back to me or at least part of our conversation. Now that I was awake I started to wonder, what if I have to demonstrate with the condom and a banana -- that is going to be very embarrassing for both of us. There was one girl in college who did it with her mouth -- I'm definitely not demonstrating that way.

Since it was cooler this morning, Marlyn was wearing shorts and a full-sized t-shirt when she went to wake Maria. Maria came out in a similar outfit! We had breakfast together and it was so much easier for me to look at the Maria. She looked as pretty as ever but at least I didn't have to avoid looking at her gorgeous scantily clad pussy or buns. Maria chatted with us for a bit before getting ready and catching the bus to the hospital for work.

Maria had the following week off from school as they had something called mental health week. They didn't have any homework due and no tests the week they got back. She did still have to go to the hospital and she loved taking care of the patients. Marlyn went to pick up Maria one day last week and she said Maria had to stop at every door as the patients would call her name as soon as she'd enter their room.

Marlyn and I did some shopping, some errands and then stopped for lunch. We unpacked when we got home and then went for a very long walk since it was such a nice day. It never got above 75. We walked the entire length of the bike path which went throughout our town. Occasionally, we'd see someone walking their dog but for the most part it was as if most residents didn't know about the path. It was almost 4PM when we finally got back.

I told Marlyn I was going to clean our garage since the heat was much cooler today than it had been. It wasn't really our garage but we were designated a nearby two-car car enclosure for a few hundred a month. It was worth it in the hotter months just to keep the sun out. She kissed me and said, "you're such a good boy". "I'll go pick up Maria and dinner so be quick about it!" she said before she gave me a nice long open-mouthed kiss

I then needed to state the obvious, "You know Maria's not here and we're alone."

"Be good you animal," Marlyn chuckled as she punched me and got in the car. I gave a laugh although frankly I was being serious, when I said it.

I had put most of the clutter where it belonged and really swept out every crevice. How the heck did we get so much sand and leaves in the garage? You'd barely notice the debris it until you put it in a pile. Marlyn had pulled up and I gave her the 1-minute finger notification as I finished scooping the last of the sand into the trash.

After parking in the garage, Marlyn got out of the car carrying a bag of Chinese food and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "You really did a nice job, it looks great!"

Maria also got out of the carrying the rest of the Chinese food in another bag and she walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Looks great!" She constantly surprises me. I wonder if she copies what Marlyn does to try and fit in sometimes.

OK, I admit, I blush very easily and Marlyn could still make me blush with her kisses and another pretty girl giving me a kiss probably pushed me over the edge. I took some time to check the fluids in the cars -- you never know.

I was washing my hands in the sink with dish soap when Marlyn smacked my butt and said, "What are you doing?! You are going to track dirt and sand all through the apartment. Give me those clothes now," she demanded. I took off my socks and handed them to her. She looked at me impatiently and said, "all of it, Mister!" I sighed and handed her my shirt. She snatched it and tossed in a bag with my socks. "Come on now, we don't want dinner getting cold." I sighed and removed my shorts and gave them to her. Marlyn looked at me sternly with her hands on her hips.

"I stripped like you said, now I'm going to take a shower- I promise!" I sounded like a teenager whining about his chores but seriously, what more did she expect of me?

"Drop the boxers, Mister!" she ordered. Was she serious? I know she did all the cleaning but how much dirt could I carry though the house with just a pair of boxers. That's when I saw Maria's sweet face pop around the corner as she leaned over to look. She had a big grin on her face that her dainty little hand did little to hide. "Drop them or I'll send Maria to help you, I'm busy with dinner." I felt humiliated but knew she'd do it. I dropped my boxers and ran for the bathroom trying to hide my little companion. The girls giggled without mercy.

I thoroughly scrubbed myself using the nail brush on my hands and nails. I got all the grit off my arms and legs that had settled there while I was sweeping. I grabbed a towel and raced to the bedroom for a clean pair of boxers, some cotton work-out shorts and a t-shirt. In other words what I'm almost always wearing around the house.

The food was great although I got a little warm eating some of the chili peppers in the Sichuan food. Thankfully it was even cooler tonight than it was last night -- it had dropped to 65. After that long heat spell, it seemed quite chilly. I helped clear the table before Maria told me I don't belong there with a great big smile on her face and waved me out of my own kitchen!

I brushed my teeth and gargled before I checked my emails. The girls had reverted to gabbing in Tagalog tonight. It must be a nice break for Maria to speak in her first language for a change. Maria ducked into the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.

After drying off, Maria came into the room wearing some terry cloth shorts and a hoodie over her t-shirt. She looked so cute with her hair still slightly wet. She brought me a glass of ice water. It was sweet that she noticed I usually drank ice water when I was just chilling on the laptop. She put her cool hand on my neck as she leaned next to me to see what I was working on. I could smell her shampoo and conditioner it was an extremely pleasant fragrance. I wasn't sure but it almost smelled like violets, I never noticed that before that she used a different shampoo and conditioner than Marlyn. Her nice soft round cheek was touching my face as she read over my shoulder.

Marlyn grabbed a shower while Maria chatted with me. She asked me about work and I asked about her day. I really liked what I did but it was a treat to talk to someone who loved their job as much as she did. I feel like most people my age or younger treat their jobs like some form of torture but this girl looked forward to work as much as most of us look forward to a big vacation.

Maria told me some jokes she had heard from some of her patients. She made the cutest little face just before she said anything slightly off color as if waiting for a nun to leap into the room with a disciplinary ruler. She cracked me up the way she laughed while she tried to spit out the punch line.

Marlyn said, "the bathroom is free!" Maria looked at me but I just gave her a look as if to say all yours. While there was often a need for more than one of us to use the bathroom at a time, we were all mindful so the most any of us stayed in there before checking if someone else needed it was about 10 minutes. You could always dry your off or apply makeup in the bedroom.

Marlyn carried our comforter to the couch and made it up like a bed. It always looks so neat when she makes up the bed; it looks like it has already been slept in when I try to do it. She sat me down in the middle of the couch; She makes me smile when she used her tiny body to try and leverage me to move anywhere. Marlyn looked so nice and fresh with her makeup free face and big old smile.

I could smell the fragrance from her body lotion. I don't know why but I get excited just smelling it as she usually puts it on just before we get into bed together. She's lucky her cousin was putting my glass in the dishwasher or I'd ravish Marlyn right there! She said, "we're going to watch a movie tonight and you are going to keep your promise."

"What promise?" I asked. I figured it was the one about answering sex questions Maria may have had, but I was hoping not as I forgot to study up. And what the heck movie were we watching? I was picturing a bad educational really old film in black and white from the 50's about Timmy taking Suzie to a dance. I imagined we'd learn that a gentleman is always is on time and women are often late because they want to look their best for us.

Maria took the cellophane off the box without letting me see what title she had found and put the disc in the player.

Maria sat to my left and Marlyn sat to my right. It wasn't unusual for them to sit close as our living room wasn't very large so our couch was barely much wider than a love seat. Next time we move, I wanted a living room big enough that I'd HAVE to get a 75" TV. Just as we finally got settled in with our feet up on the great big ottoman, Marlyn said, "we should get comfy before starting the movie," and walked out of the room for some reason. I felt pretty comfy in my shorts and t-shirt and Maria looked comfy in her outfit.

Marlyn came back into the room dragging our king-sized blanket from our bedroom closet. She tossed the blanket over our laps and said, "now you can get comfy!" She then surprised me and pulled off her shorts and sweatshirt and crawled under the blanket in a t-shirt and cute panties. I didn't say anything but Marlyn stopped me as I reached for the remote. "I took the time to get the blanket so get comfy!" She looked at me and said "stand up!" I did and she pulled down my shorts and took off my t-shirt shirt leaving me in just my boxers. Poor Maria figured she better follow along and took offer her hoodie and her shorts leaving her in tiny tank top with loose fitting strings over the petite smooth shoulders and some panties just big enough to ruin the view. She probably wasn't prepared for me to see her in her panties tonight.

I admit if I was sixteen, lying on a couch with two extremely pretty, scantily clad girls would have been one of my ultimate fantasies. Somehow, being on my couch with my girlfriend and her cousin just seemed odd, even though the blanket covered our lower halves from view. I reached for the remote as Marlyn snuggled into me running her fingers up and down my chest. Between her soft leg running up and down mine and her cool little hand, I was really wishing Maria was out of the evening. Marlyn then took Maria's hand and ran it up and down my chest saying, "doesn't he feel so manly?"

Maria giggled and said, "very nice!". I appreciated the compliment, but got the message. I was probably being rude and ignoring Maria, so I put my arm around them both and pulled them close. I realized I needed to give up on attacking Marlyn and be ready for questions about the movie on manners.

I turned on the movie and it looked like a goofball movie from the 70's or possibly 80s. It was about Alice in Wonderland. I was going to tell the girls about Lewis Carroll but decided to save it for another time. It had a long musical intro so I figured it might be slightly different than the story I read as a child. I have no idea why Marlyn picked this movie. In the beginning has a guy who seemed to be pressuring his girlfriend for sex and she refused.

This certainly didn't follow the story I knew but I'm glad Marlyn chose something that let Maria know she had a choice and shouldn't feel forced by any guy no matter how nice they might seem. I paused the movie and we both made that clear to Maria as she would no doubt get pressure since she was so attractive.

12