Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon the main actress starts singing. Other than the old Blues Brothers movie, I couldn't think of any musical comedies I've watched before. That might explain why I didn't recognize the actress.

They couldn't afford any animation I guess as the rabbit is played by a guy wearing a little makeup and rabbit ears. Alice has to shrink to fit through a door but when she does she is too small to wear her clothes. She has a sheet wrapped around her so you couldn't really see anything. I figured the rest of the movie would be about as tame as this as the singing continued.

Then Alice needs to get dry after being in a lake and the cat characters start licking her around the sheet. They actually revealed her breasts in this scene as they continued to lick them. Maria looked at me and asked, "do most girls like having their breasts licked?" I admitted "I haven't dated enough girls to know for sure. Some girls really, really seem to enjoy it and some didn't seem that excited by it. Maybe Marlyn knows?"

Marlyn said, "I can't speak for all women but I love it when my honey sucks my breasts! I like how he feels like he can't get enough of me, like he wants to control my body, and wants to give me pleasure. I like feeling like my body is either satisfying his lust or better yet making it more intense!" Wow, that was a lot more graphic than I expected from her but I think she was just trying to be more realistic than the sex ed classes we had in high school gym class.

Maria held my arm and said, "do guys only want women with big breasts?"

I was hoping that was the end of questions for a while but this one was an easy one. I said, "Guys love women's breasts, so if they are big, that might catch their attention. I'd say for the most part, guys LOVE every sized breast as long as the girl likes having them played with and touched. The more a girl gets excited by having her breasts touched, the more exciting it is for the guy."

Marlyn couldn't resist adding, "girls with fake breasts lose sensitivity so maybe the sluts he dated weren't that excited having their big floppy fake breasts played with."

Maria, then looked at me. "Why do you want to lick and suck on her breasts?"

I admit her first question was quite embarrassing for me. Where the hell was the question about appropriate behavior with the parents and curfew and prom? I then figured the faster I answered the question the sooner I could stop feeling embarrassed so be direct, stick to the facts and I might not blush too much. "I think women's breasts are extremely representative of some of the finest things that make a woman a woman. Women have great curves, everywhere -- their necks, their shoulders, their hips, their thighs, their calves and yes of course their breasts. Their breasts are nice and soft. A woman's soft features are what a man craves. I love their sensitivity, I love the sounds a woman makes as she enjoys the sensation, I'm thrilled if I can get her to feel even slightly as excited as she makes me feel."

I got a little carried away at the end. That might have been a little simplistic but I got through it without getting too embarrassed and hopefully answered her question.

Marlyn said, "He seems quite happy with mine -- but I'm super sensitive. If you wonder if he likes my breasts just watch this!" Before I knew it Marlyn had taken off her top and was next to me in just her panties. Marlyn said, "Honey, would you please suck on my breasts?"

There was no time for my mind to process what was going on. I saw her tender little titties and I just said, "YES!" I pulled her up to me with my arm behind her back. I attacked them and somehow forgot Maria was there. I stopped myself after just a minute or two of sucking and teasing. Hopefully Maria wasn't shocked by my dreadful behavior. If I see Marlyn's tender little breasts I am drawn to them as if I may never have the opportunity again, if I don't enjoy them while I can.

Marlyn then said to Maria, "I bet yours are much bigger!" while inspecting Maria's tiny tank top. She casually ran her fingers over one of Maria's breasts. The movement caused one of the strings holding up the top to fall down her shoulder. Maria reached for the other strap either to keep it from falling off or to make them match. I realized my behavior with Marlyn was way out of line and figured we should get back to the questions before I go crazy again.

"Don't focus on breast size comparisons," I said while holding on to Maria's wrist. "Big, small, medium as long as you enjoy a guy's attention, you'll make him very happy." I un-paused the movie so we could move on, I figure we'd seen about as much of the racy stuff as we would since we were already about 1/3rd of the way through the movie. I was very wrong. In the next scene Alice strips off all of her clothes and starts touching herself and masturbating. Although it was pretty mild compared to most porn, Alice was definitely nude now and I can't deny the actress was very pretty.

Marlyn kept looking at my face and the screen. She's like a cat who doesn't seem to like when she's not getting attention. She then reached into my boxers to see if I was excited. Thankfully, since I felt uncomfortable having the discussion I wasn't terribly excited yet although I certainly wasn't at rest. Marlyn smiled a devilish grin and continued to play with me. I couldn't say anything as that would just bring attention to a situation I was hoping Maria wouldn't notice. I certainly was hard now despite the situation.

Maria's curiosity got the best of her, "Marlyn says all women and men masturbate and I shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. The nuns at our school said touching yourself is disgusting and it was a sin. Girls who did it you'd go straight to hell." I wonder if that explains why all the nuns I met were so angry all the time.

"If you came home and found me naked on the bed, masturbating, would that make you think less of me or sicken you?" I admit my cock was very hard with Marlyn's touch, and truth be told, I couldn't help but think for just a moment what that would look like. I couldn't help it. I couldn't focus my thoughts that was as I felt my cock being jerked as she continued to stroke me very slowly.

"Marlyn is right, EVERYONE does it so why would I think any less of you? That would be like me thinking less of you for breathing air. You shouldn't do it in the street as you don't want to be attacked, but in our home you are welcome to do it. And no, it would bother me if you were pleasuring yourself although you should probably close your door as some people consider it a very private thing." I was proud of myself for moving through that mine field. Trying to think and talk was keeping me from getting too excited below but I was definitely extremely hard.

Maria wasn't ready to end it there though. "So, if you came home and I was lying on the couch naked, with my legs spread, while I touch myself, would that turn you off or excite you?" Jesus, I'm going to need a cold shower to get that image out of my head!

"I think most guys find it a big turn on to watch women masturbate." I'm not sure why but she held my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Maybe she knew these questions were probably as embarrassing for me to answer as it is for her to ask. Marlyn pulled down my boxers so my cock was completely free. I'm going to hell I thought.

My cock was now leaking precum on Marlyn's hand which she used to lubricate the entire shaft. On the screen, the Mad Hatter showed his cock Alice in the movie. Soon she was giving him a lot of licking and a gentle blowjob. Maria reached over and paused the movie again. She looked up at me with a devilish smile and asked. "Do all men like blowjobs?"

I said, "I can't speak for all of us but I'd say most do." I reached up to un-pause it.

Maria gently pushed my hand down to let me know to pause it further and said, "I have more questions!" Of course, she did... "He seemed to cum a lot more than the few drops you made the other day when I touched you. Is that normal?" She went on, "his cum also looks thicker and white and yours was clear."

I admit I was a little insulted for no reason. I said, "what you saw when you gave me the shave was what is called precum. After a guy has a full orgasm he releases all of his cum. Which is quite a bit more." I figured now that I justified the difference I lifted the remote again.

She gently but decidedly pushed it back down and said, "How will I know if I'm doing a blowjob right?"

I laughed at the way she phrased it for some reason. I said, "unless a guy complains about your teeth dragging and scratching his skin, you pretty much are doing it right." I didn't mean to seem terse but I was getting pretty dang excited by Marlyn working my cock. Frankly, I didn't think it was possible that Maria didn't notice what was going on under the covers, which made me feel guilty. Just not guilty enough to put an end to a situation that had gotten way out of control.

Marlyn didn't seem to think anything of it as she tossed the blanket back and said, "I'll show you what he likes so pay close attention." My cock was now in the spot light. Marlyn giggled and said, "He likes it when I pay lots of attention to the tip. I touch it with my hands as well as run my tongue all over it." She proceeded to demonstrate. For some reason it didn't occur to me to cover up or even try to stop what was happening.

It was impossible to think; her hand and tongue send electricity through me. I could feel my cock twitching at her touch. I thought Marlyn and I should go to our bedroom before corrupting this girl further. However, she did just watch another person get a blowjob and she wasn't nearly as talented as Marlyn in my humble opinion. I guess there was no point in hiding what was going on since Marlyn already brought attention to the situation.

"Now use your use your lips so your teeth aren't really touching his cock. You don't want to scratch it when you are trying to give him pleasure." She showed Maria how she held her mouth as if my cock was in it. She looked so sexy. Why wasn't I stopping this discussion?

"He also loves it when I deep throat him." Marlyn said with pride.

Marlyn plunged her head down on my cock, slurping and gurgling as she bobbed up and down. She slid my boxers completely off my ankles and tossed them over her head towards the table.

Maria said to me, "What does she mean, she deep throats you?"

How the heck was I supposed to have a conversation when I'm getting an incredible blowjob!? I tried to focus and create a cohesive thought which was probably helping me last longer than I should have. Marlyn lifted her head up and said, "if you look and listen, I make a funny noise just past the half way point of his cock. That's me relaxing my throat and gag reflex so I can keep sliding more of my Honey's cock into my mouth." Marlyn was now twisting her hand as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth. I was just about ready to explode and I couldn't control it with Maria was watching.

Maria then said, "Well then I need to learn to deep throat!" I have no idea why that struck me as a funny thing to say but I laughed so hard I choked and jostled poor Marlyn around. She lifted her head off; I think a little upset I got distracted. Maria fired away yet another question. "That guy on the screen made a mess as it dripped off of him. Do women usually have tissues ready?"

Marlyn said, "He likes it when I swallow it."

Maria said, "Why? All of it? What does it taste like? How much is there?"

Marlyn looked at her while her face was inches from my cock. Marlyn continued to jerk on it. She gave it a nice slow long lick and then said, "He likes knowing I accept all of him, just like when he licks me he doesn't spit out afterwards, that would be kind of insulting. It seems like a ton of cum flooding your mouth when you have your mouth closed around his penis. I think that is just a reaction to the squirting, it is only about 1 or 2 tablespoons usually. I'm not sure what to compare it to, you'd have to taste for yourself."

She then pointed my cock slightly in Maria's direction. Her face was already close enough to my cock I could practically feel it when she breathed out -- maybe because my cock had been trimmed so much it didn't have much protection left. Truth is now that the itchy stage was over I kind of liked it like this.

As Maria reached for my cock, I interjected, "I don't think we need to make Maria feel pressured in any way! I think she's just very curious because of the movie." I realized we'd already passed a line but it seemed like that next line was way too far.

Marlyn said, "watch this and you'll see how much cum there is." She then proceeded to spit saliva on the tip of my cock and rub it in. She was picking up the pace and looked so sexy. She smiled as she almost always knew when I was close. "He likes it when I tease him... Honey? Would you like to cum all over my face? Would you like to show Maria how much cum you can cover me with? Can you cover me with your yummy cum?"

That was it for me. I blasted like a water hose, it seemed to be squirting everywhere. I got a lot on Marlyn's nose, on her eyebrow, on her forehead, in her hair, it was covering her hand and oozing down my cock. I thought my cock was done spasming but Maria ran her index finger over my cum-covered cock and whisked up a bit and put in her mouth like she was stealing frosting from a cake. I felt my cock jerk one last time and let out just a tad more cum.

Maria said, "it's kind of salty and very warm. It is also bitter and sweet -- hard to describe -- like chocolate chips but somehow, nothing like that." Maria slowly ran her finger over my cock again and sampled some more. Maria seemed to be tasting it this time as if trying to evaluate an expensive wine. Marlyn smiled at her cousin like she had just made a fresh batch of cookies for her and was happy she enjoyed them. Maria ran her finger over the slit on the tip of my cock and looked me in the eye with a smile as she scooped just a little more into her mouth.

Marlyn licked up what she could off my cock while Maria went to get wet paper towels before it dripped into Marlyn's eye. I confess I didn't want to move and drip anywhere and I was feeling happy and sleepy. We finally got settled in when Marlyn pressed play on the remote. I think there was a guy in an egg shell but I fell asleep when he showed up.

I woke up abound 3 am and for some reason the girls hadn't bothered to go to bed. Marlyn must have known I was asleep as the TV was turned off and the remote was on the side table. They had fallen asleep holding on to me. I gently moved Marlyn to the armrest. I scooped up Maria and carried her to her bedroom. She looks like a sweet little angel. I put her blanket over her and kissed her forehead before turning out the nightlight.

I then gently lifted Marlyn up and carried her to the bedroom. I helped her out of her uncomfortable panties (just guessing they were). I draped the sheet over her and crawled into bed next to her. I then remembered my boxers were probably on the floor somewhere between the living room and kitchen. Before I could get up, she reached back even though she was half asleep and instinctively grabbed onto my cock. I think it is her safety blanket. I didn't want to disturb her so I stayed put. We fell asleep together with her held tightly in my arms.

12