Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her back deeply before saying, "any time, Tracie!"

Marlyn faked being shocked as her jaw dropped then she punched my arm and said, "That's not my name and you know it!" She then smiled enjoying our little teasing game.

We walked to our bedroom dripping as it was very damp in the bathroom since we left the fan off. I admit, I don't know why but sometimes I love riling Marlyn up. She's ridiculously cute when she pretends to be agitated. I love how she crawls all over me when she gets that way. Marlyn dried me off and then I dried her off while she rubbed her hair in the other towel. Then I needed that last tweak before I got into bed. "By the way, Tracie the Slut is definitely a real blond."

Marlyn just looked at me and my smirk before what I said dawned on her. She jumped into bed and started to crawl all over me. "Why would you SAY that!? Do you really know? Have you fooled around with her? I couldn't stop laughing and finally admitted I had no idea if Tracie was a real blond or not.

12