Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 09a

Story Info
Should I feel guilty?
2.8k words
4.77
8.9k
9
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick little intro you can skip if you've read the other stories in this set. I'm in love with my very petite Filipina girlfriend (Marlyn -- 24, 5'2", 105lb) that I met in college. Her cousin (Maria who is impossibly petite -- 19, 4'9", 95lb) lost her father and needed to move in with us so she could finish her nursing degree. I found out that my girlfriend actually wanted me to fall for her cousin so I wouldn't be as tempted to cheat with "skanks" from the office.

************************************************************************************

Marlyn has always been extremely enthusiastic in the bedroom but a teeny bit shy about getting a little naughty. I realize they sound the same but it seems in Marlyn's mind, she could have sex with me anywhere in the apartment, as many times a day as I can muster but she shouldn't do certain things if she wanted me to see her as a lady. It took her a long time when we first dated to give me a blowjob though because she was worried I'd think less of her. Now she seems to love eating my cum, she finally let me watch her masturbate and last night she said she wanted to try anal!

I woke up with a smile on my face, I'm not sure if it was because I was thinking about those changes or I still had the smile on my face from last night. It was the perfect day because I had a lot of personal time I had to use or lose and I was taking it to replace the disposal unit under the kitchen sink. I called the landlord and he stopped by to try everything I had already done and said he could have someone out in a week or I could take $500 off my next rent check if I replaced it myself. I'd installed one with my father ages ago and I didn't feel like waiting.

It was nice and cool again this morning, there was an extremely gentle breeze and when I woke, I was surprise Marlyn was under the sheet holding on to my cock. She holds it almost instinctively when we are in bed but she's not usually hiding under the sheet.

Marlyn's little body felt so good against me. I moved a bit, luxuriating in the sensation of her rubbing against me. She gently was rubbing her hand up and down my cock now that she knew I was awake. I was thinking what did I do deserve a wakeup handjob but soon felt her mouth on my cock. I lifted up the sheet to watch as she's so damn sexy.

I was shocked when I saw it was Maria! What would Marlyn think when she comes back from the kitchen thinking I snuck Maria in to our bed for a little fun!? I gently pulled Maria up and realized I had no idea what to say. I just blurted out, "I need to go to the bathroom" which was definitely true. I dashed to the bathroom. I didn't see Marlyn in the kitchen. The clock in the bathroom said it was 8:30 already! I guess she turned off the alarm in the bedroom so I could sleep late. I got in front of the toilet but my cock was too swollen to give me any release. I decided to give it a chance to rest by brushing my teeth thoroughly and even used the Waterpik for another 2 minutes before gargling. Maria was talking to me through the closed door in her sweet little voice and I just knew she was still naked.

I tried not to think about her gorgeous, petite, golden brown, innocent, young body but it kept appearing in my head. "I ran into Marlyn on the way to the shower," she said. Now not only was she naked in my mind but all wet and Marlyn was naked too! I know they didn't shower together but somehow that was what I pictured from her statement. "I told her I had more questions to ask and she said she was late trying to get to the bank and the grocery store and a few other errands. She said I should go to you for the answers but wait for you to wake up." I stood in front of the toilet but it was no use. My cock was still swollen.

I opened the bathroom door embarrassed about my cock sticking out but for some reason Maria seemed very happy to see it. She looked up at me with that sweet warm smile I looked forward to in the morning even more than the smell of coffee and even bacon. "Good morning" she said so sweetly. Then she grabbed my cock and bent down slightly so it was just inches from her face and said, "And good morning to you!" and then she gave the tip a big kiss and ran her tongue along the hole. She then proceeded to pull me by it back to the bedroom.

She pulled me to the bed and for some reason without thinking I just got back into bed. I'm not sure why but I couldn't think of a thing to say. She straddled my legs with her pussy resting directly on my cock. Maria looked down on me with that beautiful innocent face and said, "Can I ask you those questions now?" I couldn't say no, I could barely say yes.

"Sure," was all I managed to muster.

"I heard you two in the shower last night," she started off very casually as if she just heard the water running. I could feel my cock jerk thinking about Marlyn being as naughty as she was. Maria continued, "Why did she want you to treat her like a whore? Don't you still love her? Did she do something wrong?" I almost choked when she asked the first question. I was going to have a hard time explaining this one. I could feel Maria's wetness as she gently moved forward back and forth over my crotch. It was definitely humping but not DRY humping.

I did my best to remain focused on the questions or I'd be tempted to take advantage of this sweet young girl. "Of course, I love Marlyn," I said. "It might sound strange but, in a way, I love her more each year because we know each other better. She accepts me for both the good and the bad. And while she may occasionally may try to help me improve she never tries to change who I am." Whew, I thought, maybe she'll think about that and we can grab breakfast, although it was hard not to be excited or notice that sliding of her crotch over mine was definitely getting less subtle.

"That so sweet!" she said so innocently and sweetly with a great big smile! She closed her eyes and held my cock as she slid it along her clit. "I feel like I couldn't possibly love you two anymore than I do and yet I feel it deeper every day which is scary." She said looking at me with those big gorgeous deep brown eyes. Occasionally she'd look up as I think she was also focusing on the sensation between her legs. She put put her fists on the mattress by my sides so she could angle her pussy a bit more over my cock. She wasn't trying very hard to hide what she was doing any more.

I said, "love can be scary, it is for everyone I suspect. People can change or they may move away but the alternative is to live life not enjoying love just so you don't experience pain when they leave."

Maria smiled at me but had her eyes closed. "So why did Marlyn want you to treat her like a whore? Are you mad at her about something?" She considered what she was doing masturbating since I wasn't actively doing the humping. I'm not sure this really qualifies but I can discuss that with her another time.

I had to laugh before I started, "It's kind of like a game. I love Marlyn and sometimes even though we are making love it is more about the intimacy than just the sex. Don't get me wrong sex is always great when it is with someone you love. At least that has been my experience so far, but sometimes you want the other person to know you still lust for each other. It is very good for the other person's ego and somehow makes sex a little spicy." Just as I said that I could feel my cock getting stuck at her entrance and her push down on it. I was slowly being inserted into her semi virgin pussy. I tried not to move in the least as I didn't want her to think I planned that and hopefully she'd notice she had slipped and get off of me.

I think she was trying to figure out what to how to react to what I said as her eyes were bulging and her mouth was stuck open. Then she made an odd sound like she was cold or having trouble getting air fast enough. Maybe she wasn't sure what the feeling was as it had accidentally slipped inside of her...but she was still easing herself further down. Maybe she wasn't sure what was happening. Then she started groaning... LOUDLY. That's when she started spraying all over me. The poor girl was accidentally having an orgasm. She just jerked and made strange sounds for like a minute before she opened her eyes, gave me a wonderful smile and collapsed on my chest.

She crawled up enough to give me a long, wet, warm open mouth kiss before scooting back down and resting her head on my chest. I admit if I didn't love her, I would desperately want to flip her on her back and fuck until I came. I was still hard inside her as my morning wood was fighting with my need for release in any way.

Maria kissed my chest then said, "So you treat Marlyn like a whore because you lust after her?"

"Sometimes," I said.

"So you only lust after sometimes?" Maria tilted her head up and looked up at me waiting for the response.

I chucked and said, "No, I pretty much lust after her all the time but there is something special about gently and intimately making love. I want her to know how much I love her and that I don't just see her as just a plaything for me to use for sex. I also want her to know I still appreciate how incredibly sexy she is. I guess it is our balance that makes it so exciting and intense."

Maria looked at me and said, "I think I understand."

"Do you?" I asked thinking that she had a pretty sheltered life and she was processing a lot of information for such a naïve young girl.

"Well, you just gave me a very intense orgasm while making love to me." Whoops had I just gone too far yet again, I didn't mean to make love to her. Maria continued, "I love how sweet you are and gentle you were. But there is something exhilarating about being naughty and doing something you might worry about what others would think if they knew that side of you. There's also the excitement of having someone see you do it, like when you watched me licking Marlyn's pussy."

I didn't know what to say, that pretty much summed up much of what I said but not all of it. Maria said, "In case, I haven't made it clear, I lust after you." I could feel my cheeks blush at her compliment. "Do you think you'll ever lust after me enough to treat me like a whore?" I felt like a deer in headlights. How do you respond to such a sweet girl when she asks a question like that?

"Umm, trust me, you are not only very, very, very pretty and cute but you are also very, very, very sexy. I don't think it would be possible for a guy not to lust after you. I think that is why Marlyn and I worry so much about you."

"So you DO lust after me?" she asked so naively but almost giddy.

"Umm," I stumbled, then I realized it is best just to tell the truth. "Trust me, I definitely lust after you!"

"It's probably obvious to you how much I lust after you," she said looking down. I get nervous around you and so wet sometimes, I'm worried you notice my panties getting soaked." This girl could read the phone book and I'd get hard but when she said things like that I wanted to do such terrible things to her innocent little body. "Did you ever lust for me before this week?" She scooted down and wrapped her petite hand as much as she could around my hard cock. She kissed my hip and thigh and then the tip of my cock as she looked up at me.

There was no point in dodging the question at this point. She was being completely open to me and it was almost as if trying to keep a secret from her was impossible. I just put it out there, "A lot of times in the kitchen I was spending a lot of time drying things to hide how hard you made me by leaning up against the counter."

Maria popped her head off my hip and looked me in the eyes with a great big bright smile. "I wasn't sure but I was hoping that was for me!" She looked back as she studied my cock while gently stroking it. It was still slick from her cum.

"So you noticed? I was hoping I had hidden it well enough that you wouldn't catch me. I thought I was being pretty smooth. What an idiot I am." I said feeling a little disappointed.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked? "It would be impossible in those soft boxers not to notice that huge thing standing out. I wasn't sure it was because you were attracted to me or it always did that because it happens so often. I felt so flattered when I thought I was responsible." I admit her compliment certainly made me feel better. She then put the tip of my cock in her mouth as she stroked the base with her hands. She looked ridiculously sexy as she looked me in they eyes and smiling with my cock in her mouth.

She lifted her head back and said to me while still stroking my cock including the tip with her hands. She said in an irresistible voice just above a whisper, "I like the thought of you lusting after me. I want you to fill me with your cum, but right now I'd like you to cove me with it. Would you like that. Would you like to cum all over my face?" My cock was throbbing and I swear it heard every word she said. I could feel it getting ready and I think she must have felt it too.

She looked at my cock with a big smile. "That's it my sweetie, cover me with your cum. You'll feels so much better once you do. Would you like to see your cum dripping from my face?" With that she licked the tip and it drove me wild as she seemed to talk to both me and my cock at the same time.

My cock spasmed and shot a large glob into her mouth. She then aimed it a little higher and it blasted her on her forehead and her left eye. It dripped all over her cheek and onto my thigh. She swallowed what was in her mouth before licking my cock of what was still drippling out of it. She had a huge smile as she took her time this time making sure I watched her cum drenched tongue go back into her mouth as she swallowed and made a sound of satisfaction. "Thank you, Sweetie!" she said in her lovely cheerful voice.

I felt guilty that this happened without Marlyn being there. It was strange. I didn't feel guilty about fooling around with my girlfriend's cousin. I didn't feel guilty about using this sweet young thing's mouth as my playground. I felt guilty Marlyn didn't get to watch as I'd certainly want to watch if Maria and Marlyn were fooling around.

I looked down lovingly and handed Maria a tissue so she could finally wipe my cum from her eye. She smiled and then scooped what she could from her face onto her fingers and into her mouth. She licked her fingers like she had just eaten fried chicken. She then smiled and rested her big cheek on my pelvis as she seemed to be content holding my hips and just nodding off right there.