Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 09b

Story Info
How Doers Get More Done.
3.1k words
4.8
7.3k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick little intro you can skip if you've read the other stories in this set. I'm in love with my very petite Filipina girlfriend (Marlyn -- 24, 5'2", 105lb) that I met in college. Her cousin (Maria who is impossibly petite -- 19, 4'9", 95lb) lost her father and needed to move in with us so she could finish her nursing degree. I didn't plan it but woke up to my girlfriend's cousin giving me a blowjob while my girlfriend was off running errands.

****************************

I needed to get us out of bed soon. Maria has a way of making me forget everything when she's around. "Do you mind helping me with changing out the disposal change today?" I know that wasn't subtle but if we didn't get out of bed soon I'd want to use her as a sex toy all day and I didn't want her thinking I only liked her for that.

"I would love too, Sweetie!" she said sounding actually happy and excited about the project for some reason.

I reached over and got another couple of Kleenex for her and handed them down to her so she could wipe some more of my cum from her face. She looked at my cock and started kissing it again. I said, "No, no, we really should get moving," I said while gently stroking her soft hair back. She relented and crawled off. She looked at my naked body with a smile and gave my cock a last little kiss which made it jerk a bit and she giggled up a storm.

She headed to the door and looked back. I admired her amazing curves and smooth, slightly dark skin. "I'll make us breakfast and you can get ready to take us to the store. She popped into her room while I headed to the bathroom. I stood in front of the bowl for 5 minutes before my cock finally gave in and let me take a piss. It fought me all the way as it seemed like forever before I had gotten the last few drops out. I didn't bother taking a shower as I was about to get dirty on this project and we were going to the Home Depot, not Macy's. I washed it and my hands in the sink before pulling up a pair of boxers from the hamper.

I went into the kitchen and there was Maria, in all of her naked splendor making coffee and toast out of hamburger rolls. She said, "we are low on a few groceries, I'm sure Marlyn will be back soon." My cell phone rang; it was Marlyn. Why did I feel so guilty?

I answered the phone, "Hello, are you OK?" I realized she had been gone probably about two and a half hours.

"Oh Honey, I love how you are always thinking and worrying about me!" she said. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I got called into the office. There were a ton of applications and paperwork from the open house the other night and they decide I should organize it since none of them wanted to do it. Fortunately, we have a couple of full-sized model fridges in our demo kitchens so I just stuffed everything in there until I get back tonight. I just wanted to apologize for leaving you alone on your day off and let you know I'd be back around dinner tonight so you might as well go out for lunch. I hope my cousin is keeping you entertained. Love ya, Honey!"

"Love you too!" I said. She was gone and I wondered if I should talk with her when I get back about what happened this morning.

I hung up the phone and told Maria the plan for the day. Maria took me by the boxers and guided me to the kitchen chair. She plopped her wonderful little buns on my leg and started to feed me. She then said, "You have a crumb, let me get it." Then she licked my lips and then gave me a long slow kiss. She had her hand on my hard cock and said, "You do lust for me, you want me as your whore!" she was bursting with happiness.

I wasn't able to think for a moment but then said "No, No, No, No...NO!" I wasn't being harsh just trying to get the words out. I scooped her up and gently nudged her towards the bathroom. I said, "I'll clean up the kitchen but we have to fix the disposal and we can just pick up lunch as it is getting late anyways!" I patted her little bottom to make it clear she should scoot. I loved the feel of her soft but firm smooth buns as I patted them.

She turned as if she was about to say something but then practically skipped to the bathroom and said, "Anything you want, Lover!" OK that was new. I stood up with ridiculous boner and quickly cleaned the dishes. I tossed the remainder our breakfast in the trash and my coffee down the drain. By the time I was done making things halfway presentable my companion was back to normal and no longer seeking escape from my boxers. I put on some old clothes. I noticed Maria had changed the sheets and made the bed. I quickly scanned my emails to make sure there wasn't anything my boss needed even though it was my day off.

I had just finished shutting down the computer when Maria yelled, don't leave without me -- I'm almost ready. She looked so cute in her little overall top and shorts. She had her hair up in little pigtails with ribbons. She has wonderful petite legs with firm thighs and nice curves for a girl with such a flat tummy. "Do we need anything before we go?" Maria asked. Good point, I had completely forgotten what I planned on doing for some reason even though I had thought it out in my head yesterday.

"I should probably get the model number and horse power of the unit we have and take some pictures of how it is attached. I've watched a few videos online of how to do it because it has been a while."

As I was searching for the flashlight, I saw yesterday's mail in the drawer. Marlyn must have thought they were for me and assumed they were a bill. I said, "Maria, it looks like you probably got your grades for the semester or some notification. We better take a look either way."

"It's OK she said, I already know my grades." She said.

"Oh, I thought you'd share them with us," I said, kind of disappointed I wasn't included.

She somehow seemed to sense how I was feeling when she said, "Don't worry I did fine, I just didn't think you needed to be bothered.

I felt bad for prying, I know she worked and studied hard. I kissed the top of her head and said, "Don't worry, you should never feel you have to share things with me you don't want to. Everyone needs a little privacy. I never want you to feel pressured with me."

"It's not that I'm trying to hide bad grades, I just did fine so I didn't think you needed to worry about it." She then slowly opened the envelope and said, "I don't want to hide anything from you." She looked a little afraid and her eyes were welling up for some reason. I guess she was used to better grades and was embarrassed.

I couldn't believe it. Somehow this kid moved across the world, switched to a new school and even though she would speak another language at home, managed to get a 3.8 or higher in every class including Organic Chem (that course kicked my ass in college -- I was lucky got get a 3.0 in it, I might have done better but my lab partner was an amazing distraction). "This is fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself! You are an amazing young lady!" I got caught up in the moment and kissed her proudly on top of her head even though I didn't do anything to help.

"You aren't upset?" she asked.

I had no idea what she might be thinking but maybe a 3.8 didn't mean the same where she was from. I said, "You got nearly perfect scores! You never cease to amaze me! Why would anyone be upset?"

"In Manilla, some of my teachers and the other students didn't like it when I did well in their courses so I purposely avoided doing too well in their courses. Over here though, I was worried about my grades since I need good ones to keep my job program," she said.

I said, "That is crazy talk. Don't be afraid to be smart and do well in school or work. The only thing I could guess is, that those teachers weren't used to a student being smarter than they were and it frustrated them. The other girls might have been worried about the grade curve in their classes if you did so well."

"You don't mind that I'm smart?" she asked still a bit confused that I didn't want to make her feel bad for being so intelligent.

I sat down and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her forehead. "I love being around people who know things I don't. My boss understands business way better than I do but I understand some technical stuff he doesn't so I'm of use to him too. I didn't purposely seek them out this way but almost all of my friends have a skill or knowledge I don't. Joey has a gift for carpentry and Tom is great with cars. There is a lot of overlap, as we all seem to quote the same movies. Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't go out of your way to make people feel inferior but there is also no reason to feel bad for being smart!"

I could tell Maria was struggling how to politely ask the next question. "What about Marlyn, why did you choose her."

"The truth is Marlyn didn't do very well in college, she's not great in math or science." I said. But she's very intuitive about emotions and feelings. I on the other hand am probably about the emotional equivalent of a freshman male in high school. My family isn't very emotionally expressive and I sometimes literally uncomfortable just having feelings affect me. Marlyn never gave up on me and still helps me deal with those pesky emotions," I said with a smile.

"I noticed; she's very good at reading your feelings," Maria said.

"She's also very good with people. I still haven't mastered small talk and feel extremely uncomfortable at parties or meeting new people. As for you, just please do me a favor and let me occasionally come up with the answer if we are playing trivial pursuit as a team so I feel like I'm helping!"

She giggled and said, "you better be quick then!" I pretended to be shocked and then kissed her cute little nose and lifted her off my lap.

"OK let's get that info and get moving! I aimed the flashlight until we found the markings on the disposal. Maria snapped a photo and we were on our way. When we got in the car, Maria grabbed a wet nap and crawled all over the front seat and over me, cleaning the dust off the dash. She reminds me a bit of a puppy, not really considering personal space an issue. I had to laugh, Marlyn does the same thing when she gets in my car.

When we got there, she marveled at the size of the store. As we walked down the aisles, I couldn't help but notice just about every male in the place with a heartbeat pretend not to look as she checked her out. What a bunch of pervs... I suppose I'd be doing the exact same thing though. One guy gave me the head nod and mouthed "NICE!" We got the new disposal unit for $165 on sale. I didn't want to go crazy on a disposal for an apartment but I didn't want some underpowered, loud thing either. Maria wanted to walk up and down every aisle with me marveling at the selection of stuff and asking -- 'what's this for? What's that? Why do they have so many to choose from?'

When we got to the register a very nice cashier about my age rang us up. She was kind enough to let us get the discount from her card. I really appreciate it when someone goes the extra distance these days as so many people seem to hate work. For some reason Maria grabbed my hand and pulled me and the cart away the second the card went through. I figure she might need to powder her nose so I didn't chat any more with the cashier.

I put the disposal in the back and got Maria's door. I said, "don't worry we can be back home in just a few minutes." I sat down behind the wheel and before I could put on the seatbelt, Maria surprised me and reached over and undid my zipper. She's so graceful when she moves she's very sexy and while I wasn't thinking about sex a few seconds ago, suddenly she had my attention. She snaked her hand through the flap in the front of my boxers and held my cock firmly.

"Marlyn is right, wherever you go, sluts throw themselves at you!" She didn't sound frustrated like her cousin does when she says something silly, (but good for the ego) like that. She somehow said it quite sweetly. Her tiny hand gently freed my cock from my boxers as she examined it. I needed to get away from the other cars in the parking lot. I carefully drove behind the store, to the far back of the parking lot behind the loading bays as I didn't want to get on the roads when I was having trouble focusing. I have no idea why I didn't just tuck my cock away and do up my zipper.

"Would you like that clerk to give you a blowjob like the one I gave you this morning?" I hadn't thought about that but her hand was getting me hard. "Am I going to have to just sit on the bottom shelf in the aisle and give you a blowjob so you won't get distracted by the women flirting with you? Or would you enjoy her flirting with you while I gave you a blowjob?" I don't know why but that image got me hard, fast! "Does she get you more excited than me?" She asked smiling while slowly running her soft little hand up and down my swollen cock.

"You definitely get me more excited!" I said as I pulled her close and kissed her hard and for lack of a better term, urgently. We kissed for at least a minute but she never stopped caressing my cock with her soft little hand.

"Are you thinking about me giving you a blowjob right in the middle of Home Depot?" she asked.

I couldn't deny it. "Yes-s," I managed to get out.

"But all those people would see me." She paused and as I began to rub between her legs while her left hand continued to stroke my cock. I put my hand inside her shorts and felt how wet she was. "Is it wrong that my naughty fantasy is turning us both on?" she asked.

I didn't say a word, I looked around and I just unsnapped her top and took her shirt off. I pulled down her shorts and panties. She crawled over and pulled down my shorts. There we were, in a parking lot at 11AM naked in our car. Just a couple of hours ago I made a resolution I wouldn't take advantage of her again today and I had already failed -- it barely even registered at the time. I rubbed her pussy as she concentrated on my cock. I'd never done anything like this before but it seemed almost inevitable for some reason. She spread her legs to give me more room as I coached her.

"That's it, be as naughty as you like for me! I want you to cum. I want you to cum so hard you soak the front of my car. You are already naked in the middle of the day in a parking lot...there is no reason to be shy about cumming." She held onto my right forearm with both hands as I continued to work her pussy into a frenzy.

Maria blasted my fingers and squirted on the glove compartment while moaning softly. Her hips kept convulsing until she finally seemed in control. She's amazing for any guys ego when she gushes like that. She smiled at me lovingly as she returned her focus to me.

She bent over my leg and began to suck on my cock. I tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation before I opened my eyes and saw a truck driver hop down from the loading bay and walk towards the front cab. Maria was now bobbing harder and I could hear my cock as it hit her gag point. The truck driver had started his engine but got out of the front of his vehicle and started to walk over towards my car.

I realized I was possibly in his path even though I was a pretty good distance from his front end. I rolled down the window and gave him the 1-minute finger as Maria continued to gag on my cock. He gave me a thumbs up and headed back; could he see her head bouncing? I realized I was holding onto her pigtails in one hand and that was probably visible. I would have tried to cover her with her shirt if he came closer but why didn't I just tell her to stop?

She rubbed the saliva and precum from the slit on my cock head over the rest of my cock. She looked at me with her sweet smile and said, "You are turning me into such a little whore. Promise we can do this again?" I shot a blast of cum all over the dash as she jerked me with both hands. The thought of her looking forward to doing such a naughty thing made me lose it.

Maria feigned shock and said, "I just cleaned that!" before giggling. She licked my cum off her hand and then grabbed several moist towels and cleaned my cock, between her legs, the dashboard, the glove compartment and the edge of the seats. I couldn't see the guy in the truck behind his windshield. I wondered how much he could see of us. Hopefully he didn't see much. I drove off with both us naked, to a side street so we could get dressed without too many onlookers.