Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 10

Story Info
Home Depot adventure.
3.5k words
4.75
8.8k
12

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

A quick little intro you can skip if you've read the other stories in this set. I'm in love with my very petite Filipina girlfriend (Marlyn -- 24, 5'2", 105lb) that I met in college. Her cousin (Maria who is impossibly petite -- 19, 4'9", 95lb) lost her father and needed to move in with us so she could finish her nursing degree. I lost control and ended up getting handy in the Home Depot parking lot with Maria.

**********************

We stopped at a 50's burger joint on the way home. She thoroughly enjoyed the hamburger and fries and somehow managed to consume two large shakes which made me ridiculously happy for some reason. With Maria's help I got the replacement disposal installed in no time. I'm not being generous with the praise; she literally can sit under the sink easily and I'm a tad over 6' so I do NOT fit comfortably under the sink unless I'm lying down which is not comfortable as there is a 4" toe kick under the cabinet.

I thought it was a shame to waste my day off. "I'm going for a walk if you care to join," I said to Maria. It was a bit muggy and very overcast but it wasn't something I get to do this time of day normally. Maria practically skipped towards me and ran to grab my hand with her tiny little hand as we headed out the door. She giggled as I purposely would swing our arms sometimes like it was a jump rope. We walked to the bike trail which was completely vacant -- possibly due to the weather.

Maria let down her overall top due to the heat. She only had on a small t-shirt underneath. Her tatas were magnificent as they bounced when she walked. Her nipples are so tempting as if begging to be free of that shirt. There was a loud crack in the distance and shortly after there was finally a slight breeze and the rain began to fall. The rain was making Maria's makeup run. Maria panicked as she noticed it running. I took off my shirt and wiped it all off of her. I said, "you've never looked more beautiful." She smiled a huge warm smile and pulled me down to kiss me. It was intense and frantic. I guess the rain was making us behave oddly.

Maria asked if we could take a shower together when we got back. I wasn't thinking about being naked with her again, I just said, "Sure." When we returned, we enjoyed a nice dimly lit shower as we cleaned and touched each other's bodies. She had me sit on the edge of the seat so she could stand behind me and massage my shoulders. She sat on my lap facing away from me as I massaged her for a while as well. She has a wonderful little body and even though I was trying not to get excited it was a lost cause.

She then straddled my legs facing me as I eased back on the seat. My cock stood straight up between us. Maria looked down and giggled. "You still lust after me even though we cum twice today? Is this all he thinks about?" Her sweet smile made me laugh.

I heard the kitchen door open and groceries being put on the counter. Marlyn was home. We quickly dried off I went to the kitchen in my boxers. She kissed me and hugged me and then saw Maria dart into her bedroom wearing a towel. I put away the groceries as Marlyn went to talk to Maria. There was a lot of talk in Tagalog. I figured she was first going to set boundaries for Maria and then yell at me for being such a dog.

Marlyn came out and took my hand gently and led me to the bedroom. I was amazed at how well she held her anger as she took me to the bedroom so she could close the door and yell at me. Marlyn started undoing her blouse. Then she took off her bra and then slipped off her panty hose. I know she was here to yell at me but my cock wasn't aware as it was sticking straight out of my boxers.

Marlyn looked at it and gave me a happy smile. "Maria says you've been a very naughty boy and need to be punished. I was stunned. Sweet Maria threw me under the bus. Fair enough, though; I had been enjoying Maria's endless capacity for passion. I was about to apologize when I saw Marlyn trying to hold in her laughter. She looked gorgeous as she slowly slid off her pantie. Marlyn said, "I need her to feel cared for from both of us. Now get in that bed!" She playfully tossed her panties at me as if I needed any more encouragement.

Marlyn headed off to the shower and took a quick shower. I was looking forward to her return. My cock has been begging for release since my shower. Marlyn came back, holding Maria's hand. Both girls were naked! "I want her to know she doesn't have to hide anything from me and I want her to know both of us care about her. I told her, that it kind of turns me on watching you two fool around so she shouldn't worry when it happens which it probably will a lot from now on."

Marlyn lifted up the sheet and put her hands on her hips. She kind of giggled and then pulled down my boxers, as my cock slapped against my abdomen. "Maria, it's OK sweetie, get in bed next to him." Maria looked at me with innocence and love. Marlyn sat on the bed as well against the backboard. Maria had already straddled me and was rubbing her drenched tiny pussy against my hard cock. Marlyn said, "It's OK for you to let him take control but he seems to like it when I take advantage of him as well. I like it when he takes charge but sometimes I just can't wait!"

Maria gave me yet another deep slow kiss and gently rolled off of me. I asked, "Are you sure you don't feel like you are being pressured into this?"

Maria grabbed my face and kissed me long and sensuously. "I've never wanted anything so much in my entire life!" I admit this made me blush. I grabbed her dainty little wrists and held them under my grip as I kissed her long and hard. I kissed down her neck gently at first but I admit I might have given a gentle bite before moving down to her breasts.

Her nipples stood straight up. It was like they were calling out to me. I couldn't make up my mind I licked and sucked on both, my head hopping from one treasure to the next. I nibbled a little before I heard her gently whisper, "Harder, please!" encouraging me, letting know I didn't have to hold back as much. I bit down more aggressively and she squeaked and then moaned. I couldn't be sure she just squirted but the bed was soaked. Marlyn slid into the bed next to Maria. She gently ran her hand up and down my back lovingly. I then saw Marlyn's hand carefully brushing Maria's hair off her forehead. She then reached down and held onto Maria's right hand.

I lifted my head up to smile at Marlyn and admit I was a little surprised by what I saw. Marlyn had her legs spread and was jilling herself with her free hand while watching me defiling her younger cousin. Her pussy was shining with the daylight reflecting off her juices. I went back to kissing Maria's wonderful, petite body as I moved further down until I got to her peach fuzz. I gently licked her pussy lips as her hips lifted off the mattress. I licked much more firmly now and started the alphabet on her clit. For some reason she didn't last long at all. I got to M and she splashed me in the face as she just kept making a sound almost as if she were being electrocuted as her legs flailed about.

When she recovered, I asked, "Are you OK?" as she was pretty spastic for a bit.

"I'm so sorry for splashing you like that; I didn't mean to. I just got so excited by the sensation and I felt so naughty having you kissing me there with my legs spread like that." Maria tried to hide it but I could tell she was blushing.

Marlyn was holding Maria's hand more tightly but I could tell she was getting very excited watching me corrupting her cousin.

I slowly crawled up and said, "If feeling naughty makes you gush like that, I want you to feel naughty! My ego is going to become impossible though if you keep on complimenting me with those little bursts!"

Maria looked at me lovingly, she kissed me deeply. She ran her free hand up and down my head, neck and shoulder. I took it slowly as I eased between her legs and the tip of my cock was now touching her sopping wet entrance. Her hips are so narrow her legs were spread about as wide as humanly possible to accommodate me. "Ready?" I said.

"Oh yes, pl-e-a-s-e" she begged. I began pushing in slowly. I thought she might have loosened up from this morning but she still felt impossibly tight. Thank goodness for all her lubrication. She kept on "Yipping" as I made progress so I'd pause but she'd keep pulling me further with her ankles wrapped around my backside. I paused to give her some time to get used to my intruder. Once she caught her breath she said, "I love feeling naughty with you! Somehow you make me feel loved at the same time."

I was nearly there but it felt like someone was going to have to give me a push to get it in the rest of the way. It felt like I was in as far as I could go and we'd have to give up on the last inch or so. I didn't try to push it any further but slowly started sliding it in and out. I felt Marlyn's free hand gently applying pressure to my buns encouraging me to push in deeper. I had gotten up to about half speed when Maria did it again. She splashed on my balls as I was starting to pick up pace. She jerked and flailed and made wonderful noises. When she had come to her senses, she pulled me head down and kissed me deeply. Marlyn was having a little orgasm at the same time making a beautiful mess on the pillow.

Maria looked up at me and said, "I've never been so happy. Does this make me a naughty whore?" I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to sound so sweet or innocent when asking that question but somehow, she managed it.

Marlyn looked down lovingly at her cousin and used both hands to hold Maria's free hand, the other still pinned down by me. "She's ready now."

Maria looked up at her innocently and asked, "Ready for what?" I began working my cock back in and out of her. "Ohh, Oohhh my... there's more?"

Marlyn said, "you liked it so far, didn't you?"

Maria smiled and said, "VERY much so. I'd love it every day for the rest of my life."

"Oh, I think he'll be quite happy with that. I just thought you'd like to know what it was like to get a to become a woman." Marlyn said, as if she was holding back a secret. I admit Marlyn's taunting making me that much more excited but I kept a slow pace to last as long as I could.

Maria said, "Oh God this feels so good, I don't want it to ever stop but I want to try everything, I want to know what it feels like to be a woman. Please make me a woman!"

I was trying to slowly build but then Marlyn gently said, "Honey, my cousin wants to lose her virginity to you. I think deep down she needs you to thoroughly use her." I lost control. I grabbed Marias wonderful little bottom and pushed hard as I also pushed my hard cock deeper within her.

"OH MY GOD!" Maria yelled. "OH yes-s-s! I like this sooo much! I'm your woman now! Please don't stop!" I was now frantically slamming into her each time hitting bottom and her sucking in air when I started to pull out. "Your naughty woman is about to cum again, please use me and cum deep inside of me!" I felt her splash me which set me off. I began to release my seed when her legs jerked a bunch of frantic jerks. It seemed like my cock wasn't going to ever stop cumming. I could feel it pushing every last drop out.

After a minute or two later Maria said as innocently and sweetly as possible, "Thank you for the happiest day of my life! I love you so much!" I could see her eyes welling up.

She kissed me deeply and tenderly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I returned the kiss realizing how much she meant to me. The kiss was long and intense before Maria looked up at Marlyn. "Marlyn, thank you so much for sharing him with me! You are so wonderful!" Maria crawled up and kissed Marlyn on the cheek. Then tilted Marlyn's head and gave her one hell of a hot slow open-mouthed kiss. Maria ran her hands over Marlyn's extremely sensitive nipples, down her front until she rested it on Marlyn's pussy! "I feel like I need to show you how much I appreciate it. Would you like me to kiss you there like I did the other night?"

Marlyn was caught off guard at first then said, "Oh no, umm, I'm all set. Thanks, but we don't need to do that, I'm not a lesbian. You never need to do anything sexual as payment."

Maria looked at her with the saddest face. "I'm sorry I'm not good at it! I thought you enjoyed it. You think I'm being a prostitute! I'm so sorry you didn't like it."

Marlyn looked like she had accidentally kicked a puppy. "OH no sweetie, it isn't anything like that. Trust me, I enjoyed it! I just feel a little confused by it, and feel like I shouldn't make you do that."

Maria looked up with her big brown eyes. "I get it, I make you feel uncomfortable."

"Oh no, it feels really good when you do that."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that!" Maria said before giving Marlyn another deep open-mouthed kiss. She lowered herself then kissed, licked and sucked each of Marlyn's nipples which made Marlyn gasp as Maria worked her way down with little kisses to Marlyn's pussy. Marlyn just spread her legs without any further resistance. Maria looked back at me and I could swear she winked before licking Marlyn's wet pussy. Marlyn looked at me like as if to say 'what should I do?'

Marlyn started to moan and she reached for me to give me a kiss. I really wanted to watch the show but felt I should be attentive after she just brought me her sweet innocent virgin cousin for me to fuck. We kissed long as she was moaning and growing loudly into my mouth. Her eyes were wide as she was obviously enjoying the sensation below. Marlyn pulled away and screamed out "OH FUCK! That feels good!" as she had a wonderfully loud orgasm as she made animalistic groans from her throat.

Maria crawled up slowly, sucking on Marlyn's breasts much longer this time as Marlyn's little chest heaved up and down. Eventually Maria made it back to Marlyn's mouth and this time I could tell Marlyn was pushing back against Maria trying to keep the kiss going. Marlyn was definitely lost in the moment.

Maria sweetly said, "You enjoyed it this time, didn't you?"

Marlyn replied, "OH God, yes!"

"So, in the future if I offer to kiss you there or anywhere, you'll want me to do it? Or should I never bring it up again?" It was then that I noticed Maria had two fingers in Marlyn's tight little pussy and was pressing against her clit with her thumb.

Marlyn held Maria's hand as it manipulated her pussy. "Yes, I'll definitely ask!" Maria's hand was now covered in Marlyn's juices. The sound was exquisite. Marlyn started to breath sharply. "I'll do anything you want," she said somewhat out of breath.

Maria kissed her so sensuously this time, their mouths wide open but almost an inch apart. I could see Marlyn straining to get closer as their tongues danced over each other. Maria turned and looked at me with a smile, it was almost as if she wanted me to enjoy the show. Just then Marlyn clutched hard onto my hand and shouted "OH God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming again!" as her head bobbed up and down off the backboard. Marlyn eventually settled back against the pillow smiling a very satisfied dreamy smile.

"Marlyn?" Maria asked, sounding so innocent again. "I've got a lot of cum inside me. Is it OK to leave it there or should I wash myself? I like the idea of having his delicious cream inside me but don't know if that is OK?"

Marlyn said, "I know it seems like a shame to waste it but you might get a yeast infection from leaving I there."

Maria said, "It does seem like such a waste!" With that she scooped a fingerful out and tasted it in front of Marlyn, looking like she had found the most delicious substance in the world. She then scooped out more, this time putting it to Marlyn's lips "Would you like a taste of it?" she asked as she fed it to Marlyn. Marlyn consumed it with the same enthusiasm she had yesterday when I had covered her with cum before she scooped every bit of it fingerful by fingerful into her mouth. Maria gave Marlyn another finger full as Marlyn took her hand as if to prevent her from taking it away before she finished. Marlyn looked at me and I couldn't hide how hot it was as I smiled at her.

Maria rolled over and said to Marlyn, "I'm sure there is plenty more if you like his cum as much as I do." Marlyn nodded her head and crawled down to get some sustenance. Marlyn stopped at my cock and licked it from top to bottom. She then began sucking, trying to get every last bit of cum out of my cock. My cock was definitely not recovered yet but it was surprisingly firm considering it hadn't been much time from my previous geyser. She then gave it a last kiss, examining it to make sure it was clean as a whistle smiling at it as if it could see her.

She then turned towards Maria and slowly licked up her thigh where her cum or my cum or a combination of our cum had landed. Maria pulled me close and asked, whispering in my ear "did it excite you to watch me make your girlfriend orgasm?"

I smiled at her and said, "OH definitely. I feel a teeny bit jealous though. But since you let me watch and I love you and you love her though it doesn't seem that bad. There's no doubt it is hot though." She shivered as Marlyn licked Maria's her pussy. Maria, pulled me close and kissed me deeply. About halfway into the kiss, she started moaning. "OH, I could get used to this! I wasn't sure I'd like this but it feels so-o-o go-o-o-d! Oh god, I'm such a naughty girl!"

She smiled and took my head and pushed it down on her chest so I'd watch as my girlfriend lapped between Maria's spread legs at my cum dripping out of her pussy. She gripped my hand tightly as she then convulsed and sprayed her cousin Marlyn's face as I had enjoyed earlier. She was nearly running on empty but there was still enough for a little blast as I could see the little droplets on Marlyn's hair and cheeks and even her eyebrows.

We all got comfortable as I had a girl on each side of me under my arm being pulled close and ready for sleep even though it was still probably 4 in the afternoon. I slept like a rock for nearly two hours. The girls were still resting when I looked at the time. I loved them both deeply.