Marnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They piled into Lauren's rental car and Lauren, following Marnie's meticulous directions, found a reserved parking space for the pub. She earned high marks from Marnie for getting them there successfully. It was still too early for the regulars to show up, so the kitchen was still dark. Marnie flicked on the lights and the three women looked for what they could scavenge for dinner.

Marnie found a large hunk of roast beef left over from the previous day. She sent Fiona to retrieve a pot full of raw potatoes, onions and carrots from the cellar below. Lauren rummaged through the spice drawer while Marnie pulled apart the cooked meat for a roast beef hash.

Fiona came back up the ancient cellar with a pot brimming with root vegetables. The smell of sauteed onions soon filled the room while a pot full of potatoes bubbled to make a relaxing background noise. While they were waiting Marnie opened a bottle of a French Bordeaux and put it on a heavily scored butcher block table with three empty wine glasses.

Fiona put a full pour in each glass, and the three of them stood around the massive table, balancing their wine glasses on the table's uneven surface. Fiona raised a glass to new friends and toasted Lauren's raised glass. They all savored the rich red wine, the finish lingering in their mouths. Fiona leaned over and spoke sotto voce to Marnie:

"She's a keeper Marnie."

Lauren heard the compliment and smiled. Being accepted by Marnie's friends was important to her.

Marnie hugged her best friend tightly. "Thank you Fee."

Fiona, getting a bit teary, sniffled and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

* * * * *

Chapter Eleven

Love and Lust

Spring gave way to summer, and the rain clouds had finally ceded their place to bright sunshine. Marnie was basking in the warming rays and stroking Guinness's soft chocolate brown coat, thinking about Lauren, her first true love. She rubbed behind her puppy's ears (puppy was perhaps a generous term as the lab now weighed in at fifty pounds) and wondered where their relationship might lead. Lauren was still set to return to Boston within the next year. She didn't want to let go, yet the prospect of uprooting herself from the only place she had known was a daunting thought.

She was to visit Lauren's rented house that Wednesday evening. They tried to meet there whenever possible to preserve the secrecy of their relationship (Fiona was the only person that knew), and Marnie was careful to park at least a block away to avoid raising the suspicions of Lauren's neighbors. The pub was closed on Wednesday, and Marnie's excuse of library research avoided any questions about her nightlong absence.

Marnie wore the dress that Lauren liked best, and made sure to shave closely and carefully apply her make-up. Satisfied with her appearance, she went into the kitchen of the darkened pub and packed up an assortment of meat pies for dinner. She drove towards the west side of town, finding her favorite parking spot near a local park and a short five minute walk to Lauren's house, a charming two story cottage surrounded by a white picket fence. The outside lights were on and the shades were drawn, though Marnie could see that the lights were on inside. Her pulse quickened as she knocked on the curved wooden door.

Her lover opened the door, framed in a hazy yellow hued light. She was also dressed for a night on the town. This was her "I want to fuck" outfit. A fancy sequined red cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and slit up the side to mid-thigh. The highest high heels her feet could stand.

"Get in here beautiful so I can ravage your body."

Feeling a sexual charge, Lauren pulled Marnie inside and used her foot to push the door shut. She wrapped her arm around Marnie to draw her close. Her hand pushed up the hem of the dress to find that Marnie wasn't wearing panties. She sought the wet heat of her center, and finding it, the young redhead shivered.

" ... we need to go upstairs ..." Her voice faded as Lauren lifted her to her toes, pressing up with her fingers deep inside her cunt.

" ... no ..." moaned the younger woman.

"nooooo" came a more drawn out and urgent plea.

Marnie started shaking and the action of Lauren's fingers produced a splash of cum on Lauren's hand.

"Jesus Lauren," the younger woman gasped at the aggression.

Lauren pinned Marnie against the wall and ran her hand firmly up the dress to cradle Marnie's heaving breast.

"You can't wear that and expect I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

"Dinner first ... then dessert," Marnie said breathlessly.

Marnie retrieved the meat pies from the car and Lauren set the table. They toasted each other with wine and shared forks from the different meat pies. Lauren's favorite was the one filed with pork sausage. Marnie's was the beef. They finished the second bottle before they decided to slog up the stairs and fall into bed for an extended session of lovemaking.

Lauren's bedroom was on the second floor, a cozy attic room with a slanted ceiling that was barely six foot on the sides and eight feet in the middle. A double bed was sitting on the floor, and there was barely enough room for a low rise dresser and a nightstand.

Marnie unzipped Lauren's dress and then unclasped the hooks of her sexy demi-cup bra. The slender blonde shrugged her shoulders and let both drop to the floor. She kissed Marnie, and while they were kissing she managed to free her lover of her clothes as well. They rubbed their naked bodies against one another and then fell together on the bed.

They continued to kiss, using their hands to explore one another ... the face and the neck, the swell of the breast, the curve of the hips, and then the softness of the inner thigh and the puddle of wetness between them.

They both stripped completely and Lauren raided her nightstand for a bottle of lube and her favorite vibrator, a bullet style one. Almost everything was new to Marnie, so Lauren loved to tease her with the kinkier side of her personality.

"Watch me."

She sat on the bed and pulled her knees to her chest, showing her young lover that she was already excited. She dipped her fingers in her pussy and rubbed the juice on the tip of the vibrator. Slick with juices, she pointed the tip to go inside her. Marnie watch her edge the vibrator slowly inside her. She moved her hand away and left it hanging in her pussy.

"Turn it on and fuck me with it."

Marnie's blood started to boil as she watched the blur of her hand and the vibrator's length repeatedly fucking the blonde, with a white froth covering her pussy lips from the friction. Lauren's body quivered, her tits dancing from side to side as her climax built to the point of no return.

"Ohhhh Godddd ..." Lauren let out a long, low moan. The orgasms pulled all the breath out of her body. She slumped against the wall, sliding down to a sitting position with her dress bunched up around her waist.

Marnie got on her knees. "I'm so sorry I was so rough with you. The dress ... your voice ... I think I got carried away ..."

Lauren cupped Marnie's chin with her hand. "It's fine darling really. I like sex in all colors and flavors."

"So I wasn't too rough?"

"Heavens no. I'd tell you if it is. That was unbelievable."

Lauren broke into a broad smile.

"What?" Marnie asked.

"I'm just thinking how fun it's going to be to teach you all I know about sex."

* * * * *

Chapter Twelve

The Reckoning

Marnie was putting the finishing touches on the first draft of her dissertation. There was still a considerable amount of research to be done, and plenty of polishing to come, but it was done, and Marnie leaned back in her desk chair with a sense of deep satisfaction and accomplishment. She took a sip of hot tea and looked out her bedroom window, watching the autumn leaves swirling in the street below.

Her phone chirped with a ringtone reserved for Lauren's calls. Marnie was ebullient, eager to share the news of her completed draft.

"Jesus, get over here right away." The voice on the other end was Lauren's, but it sounded frantic and desperate.

"What ... what is it?" Marnie asked, with the same level of alarm. The accomplishment of her dissertation was forgotten.

"Wentworth ... she ... oh Jesus Marnie, just get here as quick as you can. I'm in my office, at least for now."

The line went dead. It was late afternoon, and Marnie was supposed to open up the pub and handle things till her brothers showed up at eight. She rifled through her closet for something to wear and ran down the stairs, holding her shoes while in her stocking feet. She was sitting in the small foyer, putting her shoes on when there was a knock on the front door.

That would be Fiona. Fee promised to help at the pub that night. "Bless her," thought Marnie. Her timing couldn't have been better.

As soon as she opened the door, Marnie asked "I've got a personal emergency right now. Can you open the pub for me till my brothers get there? I'll really owe you."

Marnie wasn't usually like this. She was tense and in full panic mode. "Lauren?"

"Yeah."

"I figured." Fiona dejectedly looked at the floor. She was always afraid that something would go sideways, and it looked as if her worst fears had come to fruition.

"So when are you going to be back?"

Marnie threw out her arms wide open. "I have no idea. She was manic."

"I'll take care of everything." She gave her best friend a big hug. "You take care Marnie Dunlavy."

Marnie had this kind of news once before. She feared it would be as shocking. She wouldn't be far off.

* * * * *

Three Hours Earlier

As usual Lauren Byrne was behind in her schedule, an hour to be exact, and she was sprinting to her next class, not completely prepared, when her cell phone rang. She was expecting a call from Marnie to get together that night after work so she stopped to answer.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Byrne?"

It was a familiar voice of an older woman, but she couldn't place it.

"Yes ... this is Lauren Byrne. Who is this?"

"It's Dr. Wentworth." Lauren now recognized the voice. She was sounding regal and self-important. That wasn't good.

"How quickly can you be in my office?"

Lauren caught her breath. She looked at the time. It was 2:55 p.m. "My class starts in five minutes. I've got office hours right after that so I should be able to get your office around 5? Maybe 5:15?"

"You don't understand. I mean to come to my office now."

"But I've got ..."

"We already have a substitute instructor at your class. We've cancelled your office hours. So how quickly can you be here?"

"It's about a ten minute walk ..."

"I'll see you in ten minutes." The line went dead.

* * * * *

Lauren sprinted across campus, getting to the administration building in eight minutes. She took the elevator to the third floor and went to find Pamela Wentworth's corner office. She tried to tidy herself up a bit before knocking on the door. She was out of breath and her heart was thumping in her chest.

The door opened, and inside, all standing, were Pamela Wentworth, Simone Dawkins, and a man and woman she didn't recognize. None of them had smiles on their face.

Lauren entered the room and the man closed it behind her. Everyone remained standing.

"You know Simone Dawkins," Pamela started. "To my right is Megan O'Connor. She's the head of the University's legal department. And the gentleman standing by the door is Nicolas Twomey. He's the head of the University's human resources department.

They each handed Lauren their business cards.

Lauren knew she was in very deep shit. Her knees were shaking.

"Simone has made a serious accusation against you," Pamela started.

"I see," said Lauren, trying to keep her composure. "What sort of accusation?"

"That you've been having sexual relations with a student, Marnie Dunlavy to be precise."

Everyone was watching Lauren for her reaction. She said nothing, but all the color drained from her face.

"I ... I see."

Lauren collected herself.

"Might I see the evidence to support this accusation?"

"So you're disputing the charge?" Pamela asked.

"I'm not saying anything until I see the evidence," said Lauren, standing her ground.

"I've asked for our department's disciplinary committee to convene. Professor Dawkins claims to have a picture taken off your cell phone. I've purposely asked her not to show me the evidence yet, as I'm chairing the disciplinary committee. We'll review the evidence on Wednesday, and then consider whether the complaint has merit. But we thought it right to alert you that you're under active investigation."

A shiver went down Lauren's spine. Somehow, Simone must have accessed the nude photo of Marnie that Lauren hadn't yet erased from her phone. Her heart sank to her feet.

"And if you decide to proceed?"

"If we meet on Wednesday and decide the evidence is sufficient to support the charge, we'll have a disciplinary hearing, probably a week or so after, and give you an opportunity to contest the charges. Of course we'll provide you with whatever evidence we do have so you can mount your defense."

"Of course."

"Now Dr. Byrne, I'm of course quite disappointed in you, and in Miss Dunlavy, for your apparent lack of good judgment. I cautioned Ms. Dunlavy against this arrangement, and now it appears you've both committed a serious violation of the University's code of conduct." Lauren could have sworn Pamela was pleased to say it.

"What will happen if you confirm the charges against me?"

Pamela Wentworth looked at Megan O'Connor. Megan nodded her head. Pamela continued.

"You'll be terminated immediately."

Lauren's head was spinning. She realized her time in Ireland was over.

"What about Miss Dunlavy? What will happen with her?"

"According to the University's bylaws, the student can be expelled. We'll have a separate hearing on Miss Dunlavy."

"What about if I resign effective immediately?" Lauren offered. "Just allow Miss Dunlavy to withdraw so she won't get a negative reference from the University?"

The blood was still pounding in Lauren's head. Pamela Wentworth and the two administrators conferred in the corner of her office, whispering to one another. They broke up less than a minute later.

"We appreciate your offer Dr. Byrne. However, it's too late to consider that option. Professor Dawkins has already lodged a formal complaint so we'll have to see how that plays out."

* * * * *

Marnie burst through Lauren's office door. Lauren rose up from behind her desk. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were puffy and red.

"Marnie!"

She threw her arms around her young lover and held her tight.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything," she sobbed. "Wentworth's accused us of having an inappropriate relationship. There's going to be a disciplinary hearing. I might get fired."

"That's awful. Oh my God. Does that mean you're going back to the States?"

"It does. On Wednesday, they are going to review the evidence. I'm sure they'll move forward with my dismissal hearing, which should take place next week. I'll be discharged immediately."

"What evidence?"

"That busybody Simone must have snuck into my office when I stepped out. You know I've been having trouble locking my door. It might have been a time when I stepped out to use the restroom. She went through my phone and found the picture I took of you."

"The naked one? I thought you deleted it!"

"I meant to ... but forgot."

Lauren wasn't being entirely truthful. She did mean to delete the picture, but didn't because she looked at it often when they were apart. She took it when Marnie had just taken a shower. Her red hair and her firm snow white breasts glistened with droplets of water. Lauren's emotional attachment to the photo was their downfall. Marnie realized it immediately.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Is there any hope they'll change their minds?"

"No ... none."

"Do you know what's going to happen to me?"

"I don't think they've made a decision." Lauren decided not to tell her what she had done to attempt to help Marnie.

"What do you think will happen?"

"They could expel you, or maybe let you withdraw, but in any event I think you'll have to leave the university."

Marnie's mind was reeling ... Lauren leaving ... her doctorate studies ended ... it had all turned to shit.

"I ... I don't understand ..."

"I'm so sorry ... I know you asked me to delete the picture, but I loved it so ... I put it off and then I forgot."

She was going to add, "Can you forgive me?" but thought better of it. She didn't need Marnie's forgiveness. All was already lost. And Marnie might not be prepared to give it.

"You might as well go to Pamela Wentworth's office and get it over with," Lauren said, resigned to her fate.

"I'll do that."

"Fucking Simone."

Marnie started processing the consequences of this earthquake. "Will we ever see each other again?"

"I don't know. I need to get back and see if I can save my job in the States and my joint custody of my two boys. Without a job I'm not sure I can keep them." Lauren was distraught, inconsolable. "This may be goodbye."

"I can't believe it. I can't," Marnie replied, her voice breaking up.

"I'm afraid it might be. And it's all my fault."

Marnie wasn't going to let her go home with the guilt all hers. After all, she was a more than willing participant. She choked back her tears to assure Lauren that the fault was not all hers.

"It's not. It was bound to get out sooner or later. We were silly to think it wouldn't have."

"I imagine you're right."

"I don't want to say goodbye."

"I don't think we have a choice."

"Lauren, you're the only woman I've loved."

"You're young and beautiful. They'll be another. You best be off. Try and catch Wentworth before she's gone for the day."

* * * * *

With great trepidation, Marnie knocked on Pamela Wentworth's office door. She called from inside to come in. Marnie did so. It was the first time that they had seen each other since the incident in Pamela's office. Marnie shivered when she saw her.

"Lock the door Marnie."

She did so, her hand trembling when she turned the lever, hearing the deadbolt slide into place.

"Dr. Wentworth ... I just saw Dr. Byrne ... "

Pamela stood up from behind her desk, an imposing figure. "The faculty tribunal will convene on Wednesday. Marnie, I'm sorry it's come to this. I can't ignore the complaint of one of our esteemed faculty members. I hope you understand."

There was of course no compassion in her voice. She had the upper hand once again and Marnie knew it. Nevertheless, she protested.

"I don't understand."

"You must understand the University's policy of fraternization between faculty and students. It's for your protection, though I'm sure you don't see it that way now."

Marnie thought her statement was ironic.

"The policy didn't protect me from you."

The gloves were off. Pamela's eyes narrowed and her face reddened.

"Let's be honest with each other. I warned you that Lauren was a slut and she turned you into a little whore as well. A nude picture? I'm sure there's a lot more to this. There is a way to make this go away but you're not going to like it. I'm going to give you a choice again, and quite frankly I'm going to enjoy it no matter what choice you make."

Marnie braced herself but said nothing. Pamela continued.

"You can go home and figure out what you're going to do after you get expelled from school, and you have my promise I'll make that happen. I'm not sure any school will accept you after your sexual misconduct is made a permanent part of your record."

She unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her massive tit out of her bra. The long brown nipple was hard and engorged. "Or you can be a good little slut and come here and make yourself useful ... for today and as long as I say so."

1...456789