Marooned Pt. 01

Story Info
6 people marooned for 3 weeks on a desert island.
9.8k words
4.58
68.7k
88
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

The start of this story is similar to my story 'Forced landing' and whilst this story does deal with incest between family members it also examines how a family becomes closer in adverse circumstances. The story has incest, reluctance, cuckold and group sex themes.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 -- Going home

My husband (Bob) and I (Madeline) are university professors and we had just finished a 2-year anthropology assignment on an isolated pacific island. We were looking forward to getting home even though the UK was cold, damp and wet at this time of year.

We loved the beauty of the island and its' people. We had made lots of friends, but sadly it was time to go. The last 6 months of the assignment were very relaxed as we were wrapping up the work and we had been joined by our kids, 18-year-old twins Lizzie and Harry. They had been living in the UK with Bob's parents and whilst we saw them as often as we could spending quality time with them in their gap year was wonderful. They were both so grown up in mind and body.

To save time getting home we had hitched a ride to Tahiti on an inter-island freighter owned and crewed by two ex-US special services guys, Matt and Scott. In our 2-year stay we had got to know them well and enjoyed their company. They exuded quiet confidence and had a joke or story to tell about everything. There was never a dull moment in their company.

The crew quarters on their ship were quite small with only 4 sparsely furnished cabins. One each for the guys which meant Bob and I would share as would Lizzie and Harry. The cabins were a bit dark with only two small portholes, one in the en-suite and one in the sleeping quarter. Sleeping arrangements consisted of two reasonably sized bunks. Not a 5-star cruise ship but it was only for a couple of days.

On the day or our departure, the guys warned the journey may get a little rough as there was a Typhon on the way, but we should easily make the safety of Tahiti in time so no need for concern. The guys had a reputation for being prudent seamen, so we saw no problem.

Of course, things did not go according to plan. 8 hours out and one of the engines packed up. We headed for sanctuary of the nearest island. We were never in any real danger, but it was dramatic as we watched Matt and Scott who (at times) looked very concerned. We all breathed a sigh of relief when we spotted the island. We dropped anchor on the lee side of the island to wait out the storm. Then the guys dropped the next bit of bad news. The broken engine also powered the generator. We had to save all remaining battery power for radio and food refrigeration there was none for air con, cooking or running water (cold or hot).

Despite the news we all slept soundly that night, relieved we were close to dry land ahead of the storm.

Act 2 -- our new home.

The next morning, we got up and had breakfast. While the guys busied themselves on the ship, Bob suggested we all get out of their way and explore the island. Bob explained that the ship didn't have much draft and so we should be able to swim and wade to shore quite easily. The guys offered us the use of their launch, but we all agreed we ought to save the petrol. The island was beautiful with white sandy beaches, palm trees and jungle. We found a large freshwater pool in the hill overlooking the bay the ship was in.

The guys greeted us as we clambered back on board. They were a bit 'wide eyed' and at first, I couldn't work out why. Then I realised Lizzie and I were soaked from the swim. Our shirts clung to us, revealing braless breasts with erect nipples from the cool water. It was a little awkward but anything I did would just draw attention, so I put up with their gawping. It was quite sweet really, they were friends after all.

The guys recovered their composure; they had more bad news for us. The parts required for the ship would take 3 weeks to arrive from Europe and no one was willing to come from Tahiti to collect us for less than £5,000. It was a very short discussion between Bob and I, we didn't have that sort of money spare. Disappointed as I was, we would just have to have a 3-week holiday on a deserted island. "It could be worse" I said as I relayed the news to Lizzie and Harry.

Scott and Matt seemed happy we were staying as I guess they weren't looking forward to 3 weeks on their own. They confirmed we had plenty of food and water. Plus, we could raid the cargo for wine and beer.

We told them what we had discovered, so far, about the island. We all agreed, next day, to explore further plus make a path to the pool. It was agreed that we would take turns to bathe and rinse out our clothes in the pool. We would have to forgo soap to keep the pool clear and fresh. "The pool may be fresh, but we won't be'" I whispered to Lizzie. She made a 'eucgh' face and grinned.

In the afternoon we all took a walk around the island. As agreed, we got back by 3pm for the evening meal. It would be dark around 6pm and we need to have prepared, eaten and cleared up by then. It was agreed that Lizzie and I would have first go at bathing.

The whole thing seemed like a bit of an adventure as we sat down in the galley. The galley wasn't made for 6 people, so it was a bit of a squash, but it didn't seem to matter. Scott and Matt seemed keen to be squashed next to Lizzie. It was while we were eating that it dawned on me how bored everyone was going to get. I also noted that we had cooperated and agreed on so many things. In the end the island would not be big enough to keep our interest and our close proximity would lead eventually to disagreements. On reflection I wasn't thinking of disagreements involving sexual attraction but I should have, after all I'm an anthropologist!!!

Act 3 -- Day 2

I was glad when sun came up. I had a good night's sleep but try as I might I just couldn't sleep any longer. We all got up had breakfast and headed to the island for more exploring.

Mid-morning the wind got up and became cloudy, so we returned to the ship. The guys said good news is that the front of the typhon would largely miss us. There would be a short interlude, but the rear of the storm was heading straight for us. They told us not to worry, but of course as soon as someone says 'don't worry'; the first thing you do is worry.

We went to bed, but I spent the whole night worried about how the kids, particularly Lizzie, would be coping with the wind and rocking of the ship. I whispered to Bob. "When the storm hits again, I think we should all sleep in the same room."

"Why?" Bob questioned.

"I worry about Lizzie, and I would rather have both of them near in case anything happens."

"Fair enough but it's going to be very hot and sticky." He paused. "How about coming over here and getting hot and sticky with me?"

I got up and slipped onto his bunk. I found his face in the moonlight and gently kissed him. "I'm not really in the mood, but how about I take care of you?" I reached for his cock. It didn't take me long before Bob groaned his release onto my t-shirt and the back of my hand.

Act 4 -- Day 3

It was a beautiful morning, and everyone was very upbeat at breakfast. It was fresher but the small size of the galley meant it soon got hot with 6 of us in such a small space. With no air con, we were all damp and exuding pheromones. Everyone was dressed in shorts and loose short-sleeved shirts. It was too hot for Lizzie and I to be wearing bras. I looked up and noticed that a couple of Lizzie's buttons came undone without her knowing. The guys were flirting with her, it was only natural (I thought), she is a great looking 18-year-old and the only single woman within 100's of miles. Harry was watching them and getting grumpy. I caught Lizzie's eye and nodded to her cleavage, she went red and did up a couple of buttons. She looked over to the guys, she knew they had been admiring the glimpses of her breasts and she slightly arched her back as if to acknowledge their interest. I made a mental note to ask her to be a little less flirty.

We all set off for the island to make the most of the interlude between storms. Lizzie announced she was going to the pool. All the men in the group watched her pert bum and swaying hips as she disappeared into the jungle. After a pause the guys suggested we split up and gather some coconuts, we agreed.

I found a couple of nice sized coconuts and I bumped into Harry as I headed back to the beach. He was angry. "Those fucking yanks."

"Easy Harry, there's no need for that. I've known them for years; they are good men."

"Oh yeah, so why were they hiding in the bushes watching Lizzie? They were betting who would have her first. I'm going to tell Dad; we need to sort them out."

"Harry, no one is going to 'sort' anyone out. They may talk big, but I know them, they are not animals, they will not do anything against her will no matter how frustrated they get. Plus, in case you hadn't noticed they are big guys, they have combat training and experience. If that isn't enough for you, they may well be armed."

"But they were watching Lizzie and she was naked, don't you care?"

"Of course I care, but I'm not surprised. They are virile men; we are cut off from the world and bored. There isn't much to think about but sex."

"But Dad and I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Wouldn't you? How do you know she was naked? How long had you been there? You knew she was bathing just like they did. Why were you there?" His eyes dropped to the ground. "Look Harry, I don't blame you either, you are a grown man."

"It doesn't seem fair; we have all these urges."

"It's not going to be easy for any of us. Women have urges too."

"So, Lizzie will go with them?"

"I didn't say that. What I mean is that we are all bored, we can't ignore our deep animal instincts." He didn't look convinced. "Oh look, your dad's coming, take my coconuts and go back to the ship with him. I will wait and see if I can talk to Scott and Matt."

Soon after Matt and Scott approached Me. "Hi Maddy," shouted Scott, "only two coconuts?" He laughed. Matt followed up with "yeah but that are nice firm coconuts." I was just about to reply saying I had given my coconuts to Harry when I realised what they were talking about. I smiled at the innuendo; I probably should have frowned discouragement. As both men approached me, I could feel their gaze on my 'coconuts'. They came close to me, inside my space but not threateningly close.

"Can we talk guys?"

"Sure Maddy, what's the problem?" said Scott.

"Any chance you could leave Lizzie to wash in private?" I smiled; I didn't want to cause a scene if I could avoid it.

Both the guys grinned. Matt's eyes never left my cleavage. "She certainly has her mom's body."

"Fuck off Matt, she's only 18." I frowned. "I'd like both of you to make do with beating your own."

Matt spoke. "I already do, Maddy, but I see a picture of you." He had a broad smile on his face, not a leer but a friendly smile.

I couldn't keep up the pretence of being mad with my friends and laughed out loud. "You dirty fucker. Look guys I know it's not easy. We are going to be stuck here with nothing to do for weeks. It's so bloody hot everything is on show. It's not easy for any of us."

"It's OK for Bob," quipped Scott.

"It may interest you to know that its too hot for anything like that."

"Nice and cool in the jungle and I know a quiet spot if you're interested." Matt raised his eyes from my breasts to look me in the eye. He was joking and serious at the same time.

Who wouldn't enjoy the attention of two strapping handsome men and I do like a bit of sexual innuendo but I needed to bring this conversation to a close. I smiled and shook my head. "Boys, boys...... you need a cold shower. Please lay off Lizzie." They didn't answer in words, but their lack of words said a polite 'no'. We went back to the boat.

The evening meal was a nervous affair. The guys would be keen to avoid an argument over leering at Lizzie, but of course unafraid to finish an argument if one had broken out. They were watching Bob and Harry intently. Harry's face betrayed his feelings, but they seemed relieved that Bob remained cheerful.

We all (except Harry) tried to keep cheerful but were all worried about the coming storm. The guys were constantly flirting with Lizzie. Harry's mood did not improve at all as Lizzie started to play up to them. Matt and Scott were virtually sitting in her lap, certainly their thighs were touching. I was glad when the meal was over, and we could go to our cabin.

In the fading light we laid out 2 mattresses on the floor for the boys (Lizzie and I were going to have the bunks). As the sun light was replaced by moonlight, we stripped off shorts and shorts ready to sleep. Lizzie and I were topless, but it was dark and it was the only way we would be able to sleep in the heat. We sat on the bunks talking quietly before the boys retired to the floor. Lizzie and I on one bunk opposite Bob and Harry on the other. The storm was approaching.

There was a flash of lightning and Lizzie caught Harry looking at her breasts. I caught Bob getting an eye full as well. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts "Harry, do you have to stare?"

"I wasn't."

"YOU were."

Bob chipped in. "Look guys we are all stressed, the storm putting us on edge."

"But he was staring at me, dad."

Bob continued. "I think we all need to calm down and grow up a little. You are a great looking woman just like your mum. It's only instinct that Harry is looking at you. Harry, try to look the other way please."

She wasn't satisfied and continued. "Would you say that if he was looking at Mum?"

"It would be fine and only natural." I chipped in. We carried on talking. It was easy to ignore the semi nakedness in the moonlight, but every flash of lightning bathed everyone in bright light. Breasts, nipples, curves and semi erections.

Another flash of lightning. I giggled and said "Harry I know we said we should not feel guilty and dad asked you not to look at Lizzie, but you should probably not make looking at me so obvious." We all laughed. I bet he was red, but not so embarrassed that it stopped him looking. I must admit I was enjoying the freedom of looking at my son and daughter. All of their curves and Harry's 'semi'. It also made me feel attractive and a little sexy to know Harry as well as Scott and Matt admired my 'coconuts'.

I didn't sleep well. Every time someone went for a pee, sex came into my head. I don't find urinating sexy at all, its just the thought of someone pulling down of pants or knickers to reveal a hot sweaty naked crotch. Bare cocks and pussies filled my head. When I went to the toilet, I imagined all three of them 'seeing' what I revealed when I dropped my knickers. This heat and boredom was getting to us all.

Act 5 -- Day 4

We were all very tired in the morning. The storm had abated slightly but it was not safe to spend more than a few seconds on deck. We took turns to wash in the rain before meeting up for breakfast in the galley. It was obvious neither Scott nor Matt had slept very well as there was none of the usual banter. It didn't stop them staring at Lizzie and my cleavages. Neither of us could be bothered to do up any buttons. I noticed it wasn't only Matt and Scott. I was too tired to be offended. Truth be told I was enjoying it through the haze of my tiredness.

The day went very slowly. We all yearned for the night, to get the storm over with so we could walk on the island and bathe in the pool. We stunk!!!

I managed to get Bob alone on deck at one point. "Did Harry tell you about the guys watching Lizzie yesterday?"

"Yes, and I've got news for you. Matt's eyes never leave you. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't spied on you."

"Hmm, they did say we had the same body, but let's be honest Bob, its all of us isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen you watch Lizzie. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you saw her breasts in the lightning."

"Shit........ What can I say Lizzie's a really attractive girl, actually a beautiful woman, and I'm a man. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, Bob. Scott and Matt are good men and you are too."

"Harry?"

"I feel his eyes and I've seen him look at Lizzie."

"...... and you are innocent in all of this?"

"Of course not Bob. We have both done enough anthropology and psychology to know that we are disconnected from the world. This island is our world with its own rules and codes of conduct. Added to that we have food and shelter and once the storm passes, we will have safety. What's left?"

"The urge to reproduce."

"Correct and what happens when there is no alternative to reproducing outside of the family."

"incest....... but you and I have each other, Maddy. I hate to think about it, but Lizzie could have one of the guys."

I paused ......"What about Harry? An 18-year-old trapped on an island for 3 weeks with two fertile women."

"We are in trouble, aren't we? This isn't going to end well. We have 21/2 weeks more to get through with nothing to think of but sex."

"I know I was thinking of ways of making it through all last night." Actually, I was lying. I spent most of the previous night imagining my children's' crotches as well as my husband's. I had imagined them all looking at me. "We can only try to keep a lid on it, but if that's not possible we have to assure Harry and Lizzie that what goes on this island stays on this island. Keep to societies' norms as long as we can, but once they are broken, to have no regrets or shame.

"You mean what Lizzie does with Scott or Matt."

"Bob you know I don't just mean that. I mean WHATEVER goes on this island. I mean you, me, Harry, Lizzie, Matt and Scott. Taking into account Harry's needs I mean incest."

"Would you, with Harry?" Bob looked me in the eye.

"Would you, with Lizzie?" He didn't answer. Given our academic research and background we both knew the answers to the questions. I needed a pee, Bob went back to the galley.

After the meal we walked back to our cabin ready to spend the night together in the midst of the storm. Our minds were on the building storm, it was still light (albeit dim) when Lizzie I took off our shirts. We could see Bob and Harry watching us but neither of us cared, we were too tired, and they had seen it all before. Darkness came quickly and we sat on the bunks chatting nervously as the storm started to build. The ship pitched and rolled. Lizzie shivered and I put my arm around her shoulder.

She tried to snap herself out of it by talking. "Dad, Scott and Matt keep looking at my breasts. Do you think I should say something?"

Harry growled, "that's not all they have been looking at."

I said, "not now, Harry, please.":

"What does he mean mum?"

I sighed. "Scott and Matt were spying on you while you were washing in the pool."

"Dirty bastard's." she paused. "Did you know this, Dad?"

I spoke again. "I spoke to them Lizzie."

"What did you say?"

"Stop spying and lay off the flirting." I couldn't get a sense what was bothering Lizzie. Was she offended that the men were leering at her. Was she secretly proud. Did she find it sexy or creepy. Did she want her dad to defend her honour? Did she want her dad to take her honour?