Marooned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did they say?"

"Not much. They are obviously horny, but they are not the sort of guys to do anything against someone's will. You are safe."

Harry spoke up. "Are you safe from them, mum?" This was all getting so complicated. Was Harry Jealous? Jealous of the attention I was getting, or the attention Lizzie was getting.

Bob spoke up. "I think we all need to calm down and get a grip. We are alone on an island. He have food and shelter. We have nothing to do. We are all adults with adult needs. Our animal instincts are becoming dominant. We should try to keep a lid on them but accept we may not." The enormity of what Bob was saying was sinking into Harry and Lizzie.

Harry spoke first. "Bloody brilliant. We all get horny, very horny. Mum's got Dad. Lizzie can take her pick, but I must make do with my hand."

I was so nervous. I was about to cross a boundary no mother should. Actually, I was about to tear down some boundaries. I croaked "On this island we are men and women. Not son and daughter or Mum and Dad. Just people." The silence was long and deafening. Even the storm seemed to abate. "Can someone say something please? I'm feeling very alone out on this limb." I feared I had gone too far and been too brutally honest with my children.

Bob came to my rescue. "This is really difficult guys. For very good reasons we are all brought up to believe that family sex is wrong, and it is, out there in the real world. In the same way it's not a great idea for people to have sex outside of a loving stable relationship. But we find ourselves in a strange and very small world for 3 weeks. None of us should do anything we don't feel comfortable with but whatever we do, we leave our guilt behind us on this island. We should respect boundaries and respect each other. No means no. But please everyone, regardless of what does happen or doesn't happen...... no guilt.

More silence. I guess both Lizzie and Harry could not believe what their parents had just said. To be honest I'm not sure I believed we had said it, it felt like a dream. It ought to dawn on them that I had not ruled out sex between them. I hadn't ruled out Harry and me or Lizzie with Bob. We hadn't given them permission either, but we had removed barriers and thrown guilt out of the window.

More silence. I broke it, "I think we should go to sleep now. That's a lot to think about."

None of us were sleeping. The storm outside was raging and the mini storms in our heads were making for a lot of tossing and turning. Every time lightning lit up the room, I could see someone with their eyes open. Sometimes deep in thought and other times watching a member of the opposite sex. I was guilty of this as my eyes stroked Harrys chest and down to his semi erection. Between the thunder I heard Harry sigh. I was curious and was ready the next time the storm turned the light on. He was stroking the bulge in his pants. I smiled; I wish I was 18 again. Despite the lecture Bob and I had given Harry and Lizzie I was not going to encourage any of this. The next time the room was lit up I saw that Lizzie had spotted Harry's manipulations, Bob seemed to be asleep. In the virtual strobe effect, we watched Harry intently and glanced at each other. He hadn't looked up although I don't think he cared who saw him. Eventually I dozed off to sleep.

I woke needing a pee. The storm had abated a little and the lightning was less frequent. I climbed out of my bunk and picked my way between my sleeping boys. Once in the en-suite I pulled my knickers down, sat down and peed. I couldn't help the vision in my head of Harry watching the flow of pee from my open pussy. I finished, wiped my pussy with toilet paper and pulled up my knickers. As I picked my way past the boys, I just cleared Harry when I felt a hand on my calf. I stopped dead, at first not wanting to fall over on either of them. Then I paused to work out whose hand it was. It must be Harry. I know I should have moved but I just couldn't.

I was rooted to the spot as hand moved upwards towards my knee. Again, I knew I should move but my body ignored me. My body just wanted a few more moments of this subtle but sexy stroking. I convinced myself it was relatively innocent, and he would soon get bored of my knee. As the next bolt of lightning struck I could see Harry behind me sit up on his mattress. His hand moved smoothly and gently over my skin upwards over my knee and up the soft skin of my upper thigh. He had got bored but instead of stopping he had taken my failure to move as an invitation to go further. Deep down in my psyche I knew it was an invitation.

Harry's hand reached my cotch and his fingers bumped into my panty covered pussy. I had not moved. I was rooted to the spot half enjoying the naughtiness of my son touching the crotch of my knickers and half wanting to put a stop to this silliness. Bob's no regret speech had given me an excuse to stand still and I was making use of it, even though I knew I should move.

I was feeling so alive. Harry boldly moved my panties aside and slowly inserted a finger in me. It had all happened in a dream like slow pace, as if he were testing for a negative reaction before going further. I sighed. My own son had his finger in my pussy. I trembled with the excitement of this completely wrong action. Wrong on every level as he buried another finger and pushed up to his knuckles.

My eyes widened as another bolt of lightning lit up the room. My gaze met Lizzie's as her brother slowly finger fucked me. My knees bent slightly as if to buckle. My pussy vibrated to his touch and drenched his fingers with my honey. On auto pilot I pushed one of my own hands into the top of my knickers past my trimmed hair to find my clit. I pushed into the hood and gave her the stimulation she was shouting for. I willed the storm to give me another lighting strike; I wanted my daughter to see me masturbate as her brother turned me on with his fingers. The room lit up and I could just see Lizzie though my slightly open eyes. My jaw hung open. This was by far and away the dirtiest thing I had ever done. Standing in front of my daughter masturbating with my son's fingers in my dripping pussy. I felt so alive, so full of electricity. I felt I could light up the room with my energy and melt metal with my heat.

Harry eased his fingers out of me, and I waited for what was to come next. If he had pulled me down, I would have gladly fucked him. Nothing happened. I wanted him to want me. I wanted to be possessed. I didn't want to be Mum, leading the way. If he wanted to impale his cock in me, he would have to work for it. I gave him some time, but he didn't move, so I crawled back onto the bunk, still buzzing with electricity. The room lit up and my eyes met Lizzie's. I smiled a contented smile. Her eyes were as wide as a rabbit's eyes trapped in car head lights. We spent some time staring at each other whenever the lightning allowed. After about 1/2 an hour she slowly got up and went to the toilet. I heard her pee.

I saw her walk back by moonlight. She stopped by her brother's mattress. It was an obvious silent invitation. She sighed and I waited for lightning. I didn't have to wait long. There was the picture I had just imagined in my head. She had not put her knickers back on. She had a lovely little trimmed black bush with two male fingers sticking out of it. Her brother was slowly finger fucking her. Another lightning strike, her eyes were closed and her mouth open. A small moan escaped her lips. Another flash and I could see her hand gently caress her right breast. She looked so beautiful, in extasy, legs slightly bent to widen her stance letting her brother get his fingers deep in her.

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Lizzie. The next lightning strike seemed to take forever. What was Harry doing? I strained my eyes to see. The room lit up and finally I saw ........Bob with his face between her arse cheeks. She was grinding her bum onto his face, and I imagined his tongue was rimming her star and licking her perineum. He could probably just about reach her pussy. I wondered what would happen next in this glorious sex show, but she seemed in no hurry to change position.

The room lit and I saw Harry smell the fingers of his other hand. I guessed the ones that had been in me. My pussy tingled, I so wanted to lick his fingers and kiss him. I wanted to suck his cock, taste his cum, be fucked, feel his weight on me, him ejaculate in me, feel his tongue in my mouth, all of these things at the same time, but more than that I wanted him to initiate. I was not going to take the lead, I was not prepared to be mum, he would have to be a man.

The storm seemed to pick up again and a wave slightly knocked Lizzie off balance. This dislodged Harrys fingers and Bob's face. The lightning increased back to the strobe effect. She turned to Bob and held out her hand. He took it and she led him to her bunk. I knew I was going to watch my husband take my daughter's virginity. She had chosen the time, the place and the man to deflower her.

As they got level with my head, not 6 inches away from me, she turned around and dropped to her knees. She slowly pulled down his pants and deliberately cradled his cock. She seemed to examine it for a few seconds before pulling his foreskin back and engulfing the head with her mouth. I was 6 inches away from my husband's cock in my daughter's sweet mouth. She took nearly all of it and twice bobbed her head, so her lips moved smoothly up and down his shaft. She released his manhood and examined it again with mesmerised curiosity. Was she imaging what it would be like to have this phallus deep in her? She stood, looked into his eyes and they kissed, deeply like long lost levers. Their tongues entwining. She grasped his cock and gently wanked him. His hand went to her crotch. She wanted his fingers; she shuffled her feet to widen her legs and then bent her legs slightly to give him full access to her sweet virgin pussy.

I felt someone get onto my bunk. 'At last' I thought. I was laying on my side as Harry spooned up behind me, he had taken his pants off. My 'mum head' didn't not want any of this but my 'woman head' did and my pussy was desperate. She could already sense an erect cock close by. Harry kissed the back of my neck and my hairs stood on end. I felt a cold shiver of expectation. He then rested his cheek on my ear so he could watch the show. I could hear his breathing and feel the urgency of his erection. My naked son was making my 'mum head' very uncomfortable, but the surrealism of the situation, the impending deflowering, the storm, the flashes of lightning, the nakedness and the smell were overwhelming her objections. I was buzzing with sexual energy made all the more exciting as my son's cock was prodding my bum. His cock was requesting access to the parts of a mother where no son should go.

Bob and Lizzie continued to make love standing up. Her pert breasts lightly brushing his chest. Their tongues exploring mouths, slobbering on lips. Her small hand slowly moving his foreskin up and down his shaft. He had two fingers in her. Every time his thumb stoked her clit her kissing became more animated. I could smell the unmistakable scent of my husband's cock, as her evaporating saliva and wanking movements released his smell into the air.

Harry's hand moved to my lips, I opened my mouth as I thought he wanted me to suck his fingers, but instead he moved them to touch my nostrils. They were already wet as he must have licked them. He wanted me to smell them, and I did. His fingers did not smell of me nor was it the slightly acid smell of a man's cock, it was sweet. Oh....., I was smelling my daughter. I took a deep breath, she smelt clean. The smell made me think of smooth thighs, downy pubic hair and the girl who was about to become a woman in front of my eyes. Harry moved his fingers to my mouth and slowly pushed them in. I gently sucked them, tasting the sweet honey of my daughter.

I felt like I was in a dream and yet more alive than I had ever been in my life. I wasn't consciously thinking about what physical acts would take place in this room, but my body was charged with electricity in anticipation of them. My 'mum head' got up and left the room. It was only the real me and my deep animal desires left in my head. They had taken charge and occupied every cell in my brain. I wanted everything, I felt like an animal. At that moment I would have fucked every man on this ship one after the other.

My attention switched back to my daughter as Bob said, "lay down, Baby." She didn't hesitate but nor did she rush, her movements were languid. She seemed so relaxed as she poured herself onto the bunk and spread her legs. Her eyes were half closed in sexual anticipation as she smiled at him. A little smile, content, relaxed but with a trace of uncertainty. Bob did not immediately get onto the bunk. He stroked her body, starting with her breasts, he worked his way down. His hand moved over her flat, soft, smooth tummy and into her short bush. She reached out and took hold of his cock again, resuming her slow sensual wank. His hand seemed to push down slightly on her mons, before making its way to her clit. Lizzie breathed in sharply, closed her eyes and pushed her pelvis up into him. He spent a few moments gently diddling her clit and labia, spreading her lubrication around her entrance. Harry was still breathing in my ear, but his hand had moved to caress my breasts and slightly rub my erect nipples.

My mind was drifting to my own pleasure and the thought of Harry's hands echoing his fathers when Bob climbed onto the bunk between Lizzie's smooth young, outstretched legs. His cock was as hard as I have seen it, it pointed rigidly to the ceiling. She opened her eyes to look at it and then into his eyes. He took hold of his cock and pointed it towards heaven. Her rose was in full bloom anticipating being fertilised by a phallus. He moved closer to her and just as her labia kissed his cock, Lizzies hands moved to grip the mattress. Bob sensed her fear, slowly and gently letting his torso down to meet hers. His eyes never left hers and once his upper body weight was on her his lips sought hers. They exchanged a long languid kiss and Lizzies body seemed to relax; her hands let go of the mattress. He had not penetrated her yet.

Harry took my free arm and moved to up so he had better access to my breasts. He moved his head to my exposed arm pit and licked it. He didn't move his head and for a moment I was puzzled. Then I understood.... He was smelling me. I had never thought of arm pits as being the source of sexual inspiration but the thought of my own son sniffing me like a bitch on heat was sending my head into overdrive. His hand moved down my side to my hips as he continued to smell me, occasionally licking my arm pit to increase my scent.

I looked back to the man and woman about to copulate on the bunk opposite me. They kissed for a few moments more before Lizzies hips started making small circular movements. He had held off dropping his lower body weight on her which allowed her pussy the latitude to search for his cock. The circular movements stopped, and she moved her hips up to meet his, signalling contact. His released some of his weight and they were coupled. He had not yet fully impaled her and I guessed it was merely the head of his cock engaged between her labia, but the next move would be 'it'.

He waited for her nerves to settle as they continued to kiss. The kissing was certainly passionate but not face wetting passionate, it was sensuous, more lips than tongues. He gave her time to adjust to the physical feeling of a man partially in her and the mental feeling of her impending loss of virginity. I guess he was also giving her time to back out although the passion of their kissing clearly signified this was the last thing either of them wanted. Harry's thumb was pulling my knickers off my uppermost hip, he pushed them over the curve of my bum. I felt his hand squeeze between us as he pulled at my knickers trapped between my hip and the bunk. I lifted my hip, and he pushed my knickers off. My son had just removed his mum's knickers in a way no son should, solely for the purpose of penetrating her love canal.

Lizzie was ready as she once again nudged her pelvis upwards trying to get more of this man's hardness in her. Bob let more of his weight down, pushing himself into her. She stopped kissing. He stopped moving. She relaxed and started kissing again. He moved into her. The full penetration and deflowering of my beautiful daughter by her dad seemed to take forever but in truth it was only a minute or so. When he was in her to the hilt, she sighed into his mouth. She pushed his shoulders up to break the kiss. They looked into each other's eyes. She smiled a 'I'm full of your hard cock. You made me a woman.' He returned the smile with a reassuring 'you are so beautiful. I can't believe I have my cock so deep in you.'

They seemed locked in the mutual admiration cycle. I knew this would end soon and their instincts would kick in so the animal copulation could begin, but they deserved this moment of calm before the storm. I hoped she would orgasm and regardless of the risk I am sure they would both want him to pump her with his seed. I remembered the first time a man came in me without a condom. That delicious feeling of a throbbing cock followed by a warm liquid infusion. The feeling of power that it was my body, me, making a man so out of control he would be forced to ejaculate in me regardless of risk or logic.

Having pushed my knickers off, Harry resumed his spoon position and replaced his cock between my legs, so that his wet tip was nudging the back of my labia. He was making jerking movements sawing his ample and hard cock over my perinium. His hand resumed the fondling of my breasts but soon moved south, through my bush and onto my clit. I sighed and my hips moved involuntary. Thinking of Bob's cock deep in Lizzie caused me to focus on my own empty pussy. I bent my free leg and moved it onto the bunk. My position was similar to the 'recovery position'. I wanted to give Harry better access to my blooming pussy. I was looking at Lizzie and Bob but feeling Harry as he ploughed a furrow between my labia riding on our combined lubrication. A thought flashed across my mind. 'Was Harry a virgin. Shit, why hadn't I thought about this before.' My 'mum head' walked back though the door and sat on the bunk. I didn't feel comfortable taking my sons virginity. Was it right that my wet and willing pussy be the first to welcome him into manhood? The same pussy that had given him life all those years ago. He continued to smoothly run his cock between my pussy lips and softly diddle my clit. My hesitation was fading as my body took over.

My mind drifted again. In this position he would not be able to easily enter me so I didn't need to think about the virgin thing. My mind drifted further and I could 'see' his cock in my imagination; It was wide and hard with youthful desire. My pussy was desperate for penetration, she was leaking honey all over his rampant phallus.

My attention was caught by more movement on the opposite bunk. Bob couldn't wait any longer and he started to gently rise and fall on our daughter. The smile dropped from her face, it wasn't pain, it was deep sexual desire. She wanted her dad's cock to fuck her. Her eyes partially closed again but her mouth dropped open and her body relaxed into the bunk. He bent down and resumed kissing her. She responded with her lips, coaxing him to deeper movements with his tongue making their faces glisten with their combined saliva. If they weren't so deep in their erotic hypnotic state they would have been able to taste his cock and her star. She grunted every time he bottomed out in her.