All Comments on 'Marooned'

by supplestrawberry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Marooned And Sexy****

It got hot at the end. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Contrived nonsense. Stilted speech and ludicrous situations. Less than one star.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago

Sequel where they make it off the Island

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 4 years ago
You bounced between characters so often I spent the majority of my time trying to figure out who was who.

?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Once saved they need to find out who the babies fathers are. They need to get pregnant again with the other cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say english isn't your first language. Regardless, learn how to use punctuation and strive for more build-up and continuity. The story line is solid, but learn how to tell it. Meanwhile, don't give up your day job!

ianlinyhianlinyhabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Thanks.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

The ending was disappointing ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

didn't say what sex the babys were, so don't know if they got together or did the parents bread with them

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Marooned:" - The Family Johnson: Late Thirties Parents, Father Thomas and Mother Elaine, and Eighteen Year Old Adolescent Twin Brother and Sister, Amelia and Liam Johnson.

In a few short expressive words, this story is perfect in most ever aspect.....and especially the theme! I'm a dedicated and addicted fan of pure, wholesome, DNA and blood related incest. Mother and son or father and daughter, or any combination of each.

The aspects of such incestuous consummation is the ever-presence of unadulterated, incestuous impregnation of the female...or in this blood-related scenario, both the mother and daughter by the kids father and brother/son! For me, it's the perfect situation, in particular when there is the .love of each other and the resultant romance of the parents Thomas and Elaine, and of the twins Liam and Amelia!

I do agree with the reader's comments that the writer/author, 'supplestrawberry' English language might be a second language--I'm not being critical at all. Considering that English is very difficult for most Americans this writer has done a masterful job of writing a great story. I'm grateful to the nth degree!! Accolades!!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo12 months ago

I enjoyed it and there are some really nice, well thought out bit, such as the brother making something for his naked sister to wear. It's also a good plot and arousing, but the various developments needed a much more time and detail to make them more believable.

There was also some inconsistency. I don't recall any detail of what was and what wasn't left on the boat apart from bottles of water, even though the father went to check and he and his wife ate and drank that first night. When the children found the waterfall, the first thing they would have been desperate for is the water to drink, after being shipwrecked in salt water they would have been very dehydrated. Little things like that help to make stories much better.

Also, the descriptions of the sex were more like the cold reports of a meeting; there was no build up of passion or descriptions of erotic feeling or orgasms. So there's real potential in your writing, but you probably need an editor to look at drafts in future and give you feedback before you publish.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_There11 months ago

The author is damn near illiterate.

EnochlesisEnochlesis9 months ago

There's something really off-putting about the objectification that happens here. It shows up in plenty of stories but it seems laced with a bit of cruelty this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersupplestrawberry@supplestrawberry
Not interested in anything other than reading stories, writing them, and learning more about unique writing techniques. Not a new writer, but rusty and finding my way.