Marooned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uncovered his eyes and felt his heart beating hard. There his sister stood with the sun shining rays behind her, bathing her glowing naked body in its sunlight. His eyes surveyed his sister's taut, perky breasts with dime-sized pink nipples to her small waist that complimented her sizable hips. He wanted to grip them as he fucked her over his cock. And speaking of his cock, it pitched a very noticeable tent even his sister couldn't ignore.

She blushed at the sheer sight, curious at how it looked underneath the fabric. "You know... I wouldn't mind if you, uh... took your trunks off. It's only fair, right? I mean... It was bound to happen anyway..." Without speaking, Liam took the hem of his trunks, and slowly started to remove them. His sister watched intensely as he was practically teasing her. Then, in a moment's notice, his erect cock sprung out. It surprised Amelia in how big it was. She could tell from experience with other men it was big enough to hit her cervix, and girthy enough to stretch her out.

Liam stared at her, wondering what she was thinking about seeing him fully naked for the first time. If she harbored the same carnal desires he has for her. The siblings locked eyes, their eyes looked spoke more than actual words. But before they could act on them, they heard in the distance their mother calling for them.

Instantly, a disappointed Liam pulled up his shorts, his arousal dying down; while his equally disappointed sister gathered the fruit and both siblings returned to camp. "To be continued," Amelia caught her brother mumbling. She curiously wondered what that could mean.

When the matriarch saw her daughter bearing fruit she cheered--until she saw she was bare ass naked. "What happened to your outfit, sweetheart?" she questioned.

"It broke," Amelia shrugged. "Anybody want mangoes?"

Everyone took a minor lunch break but with Thomas quietly yearning for his daughter even more. She was a full-grown woman now with the body to match. He felt like asking for her help for some bullshit somewhere private and fuck her brains out. But he decided against it. "Y'know, Amelia, I like your new outfit," her father joked. Liam and Elaine laughed, while she flashed an embarrassed smile and cheeks flushed. "Oh don't be so shy about it, the human body is natural. Y'know, it's only a matter of time before all of our clothing gives way. In fact, I'd be okay with joining you."

Elaine almost choked on her mango, saying, "Seriously, Tom? You want to get naked with your own children," she stated as if it was absurd.

"Look, hon, we have no idea how long until someone rescues us. Again, it's only a matter of time until we're all running around here naked," he argued. Elaine was disgusted but knew she couldn't find a rebuttal other than "it's gross"; even she knew that wasn't a good enough reason. So she rolled her eyes and sighed. Thomas responded by nodding, standing up and shedding his dripping wet swim trunks. Liam looked away while the two women stared.

Then, he sat back down to enjoy his succulent mango.

The rest of the evening proceeded with the family talking, sharing stories, and laughing along with each other until everyone nodded off to sleep. At this point, Liam also went commando, catching everyone's eyes including his dad's (though he wasn't interested the way the women were).

During the next weeks that followed, the siblings would find any reason to be alone with each other. This set off the mother's radar, suspecting something weird is going on between the two. On the other hand, the father undoubtedly knew and secretly supported them. There'd be days the siblings picked fruit and Liam would feel his sister's warm, juicy pussy against the nape of his neck. There'd be others where Amelia would wake up first to see her brother's hard morning wood. The sexual tension was building up, as did the sibling's confidence around each other. Just as they did, Amelia started continuing her yoga lessons she did back home, which drove the men secretly wild. All of this would amass to one day where Elaine ran towards her husband to quietly yell, "I caught the children *fucking* Tom! The children, just... oh my god, I need to sit down." Her stomach was in knots while her mind was reeling in processing that optic overload.

Her husband bent down to comfort her as she described their vile acts. "Liam, he was... on top of his sister, pounding into her, Tom... I've never seen anything so disgusting in my life," she cried. Thomas listened intently, getting a bit turned on. "And the worst thing was, Amelia was enjoying it! She was moaning like a, like a fucking whore! What are we supposed to do, Tom?"

Thomas sat close to her, rubbing her back calmly. "Well... It was bound to happen."

Elaine side-eyed her husband. "Whaaaaaaaat?" she drawed out in disbelief.

"It was bound to happen," he shrugged. "I know you don't like it, but we are all four adults with sexual needs that need to be met. A man needs to fuck, Elaine."

"You've-you've gotta be fucking kidding me," his wife laughed incredulously. "You know what, you're just as much of a sick pervert as they are."

"Hey," Thomas interjected, "I can't help the way I feel. I wouldn't mind it if you had sex with Liam."

"Ew, gross, don't even speak like that to me! I made vows to *you* and I don't remember saying anything that said if we were marooned I'd allow you to fuck your own fucking daughter, you sicko freak!"

"Elaine, stop right there before you say something you can never take back. We are in this together, and we'll never have to speak about it again because it's going to stay here. Alight?"

Elaine's frown deepened, red in the face and tears streaming. She removed her ring and called out before she turned to leave, "Well so is our marriage!"

Finished, the sweaty pair disentangled themselves from each other. Amelia panted, "Fuck, I never knew you were so good at fucking."

Her brother chuckled, slapping her ass as they got up. "Ditto." They made their way empty-handed towards camp where they only saw their father by his lonesome sitting by the fire.

"Where's mom?" his daughter asked. He shook his head. She looked down and felt guilt well inside her. Liam snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"Weren't you two supposed to look for food?" their father asked.

"Oh, uhhhh," Amelia stalled, panicking and searching for an answer in her brother's eyes. He only looked at her, not knowing what to do or say.

"Listen, kids... I don't mind if you're fucking, okay... it's natural; it's how life works, and I accept it, but... your mother doesn't feel the same way. Simple as that. But don't feel guilty about it. It's not your fault." The kids stood there awkwardly listening to their father gave them that stern talk. "Amelia, c'mere for a moment, sweetheart." She cautiously walked over and stood silently in front of her father. "Would you mind it if your daddy touched you here," his finger pointed towards her mound. She shook her head, opening her mind to experiencing something new and exciting. Besides, it didn't matter at this point.

Liam watched as his father stuck a finger in his sister's freshly fucked pussy. "Oh, yeah," he mumbled. "You really fucked her good, son, didn't you?" he laughed. Amelia blushed a deep rouge and bit her lip as she allowed her father to finger her. Then, he removes them, his appendages covered in a sticky translucent goo. "Are you on birth control, honey?" Thomas asked his daughter.

She gave a shrug. "For this month, but afterwards, no." He nodded, guiding his fingers towards her lips. She parted them and suckled on her juices and her brother's cum. He would've fucked his daughter deeply had he not felt so heartbroken. Her father smiled at her and all three talked about their day, cracked some jokes, until the fire died down. Although all three were understandably worried about how their mother was faring.

In the morning, Thomas went out in search for their mother in hopes she's had time to cool off. The kids stayed back to complete their chores and keep a look-out for any passing ships or airplanes. Thomas trekked along the soothing shores, water bottles in hand for both him and his wife. He was lost in deep thought about last night, and how his wife disappeared. It hurt him a lot; he needed her in his life more than anything. She was his wife, after all. They had vows to stick together through sickness and in health.

Eventually, he came upon her sitting along the shoreline. Watching the waves soothed her nerves. "What're you doing here," she softly asked.

"It should be obvious, Elaine... you're my wife, and I need you. The kids need you." Thomas tested the waters and stepped forward. Elaine didn't flinch, so he took another one.

"Tom... I was really struggling last night. During a nice trip to on the sea, we crash onto an uninhabited island, our safety and comforts crushed along with our yacht. We're so far away from our family, friends, and colleagues, and there's no telling when we're ever going to see them again... And to see the kids make love the way we do, well... I had a breakdown," she shrugged, staring into her husband's earthy eyes. Tom was now at her side, hanging onto every word she had to say. Elaine looked back towards the ocean. "It was too much for me. But I've thought about it a lot; and I realize that if we have any semblance of getting off this island, we're going to have to lean on each other. It's completely natural to seek comfort in people, and... who else better than your family," she chuckled. Tom broke a smile as he rubbed her back. The couple consoled each other and had amazing make-up sex along the beach.

Afterwards, the bored, disinterested children spotted their parents in the distance and ran towards their newly nude mother. It was awkward for Elaine to see her children after what happened, but readily hugged them as their mother. She felt her son's member pressing against her thigh.

The day played out as normal as it could get, the men catching fish and the women preparing them to be cooked. Everyone's stomachs began to rumble around the afternoon, and so they sat together to feast on their freshly caught fish. Eventually, full from fish, Elaine called for her son to help her with something. Curious, he followed his mother until Thomas and Amelia couldn't see the pair no longer. The father and daughter glanced towards each other and shrugged.

"This is really good fish, hon," Thomas complimented.

Amelia blushed. "Thanks dad. We did what we could." Before, she could count the times she cooked on only one hand, so to have her father compliment her meant a lot. They continued to eat in silence, apart from the waves crashing. It was a comfortable silence as they enjoyed each other's presence. If they had the time, they'd know it had been 10 minutes now since the pair left. By this point, all the fish they caught were bones and heads.

Then, the pair reappeared pepped, albeit a little sweaty. Amelia analyzed Liam as he sat back down, his wet hair clinging to his sweaty forehead, while Thomas could see in front of him his wife's crossed legs, noting the cum dripping from her pussy. He gulped down a huge lump in his throat, turned on by imagining what his wife and son did behind their backs.

After lunch, everyone continued their routine as normal until night fell. Everyone circled around the burning embers and slept peacefully.

Days turned into weeks. Each pair of opposite-sex family members would disappear to find alone time and have their way with each other when the feeling came. Mother and son, brother and sister. But it was special when Amelia caught her father for herself, and vice versa.

Thomas's strong and hairy arms wrapped around his daughter's petite body and cradled her. He kissed her neck sensually as her hips rocked into his, her plump butt pressing against his growing erection. It stood at half-mass, so Amelia got on her knees to perform her duty as a daughter and young woman. She fervently sucked her father's hardening cock, savoring his taste, until the man had enough.

Thomas's favorite position was missionary. He loved to look into his daughter's innocent eyes as they winced in pain when he hit her cervix repeatedly. It felt romantic no matter how devious the pairing was. The man held her legs in his arms, deeply thrusting forwards. Her sweet and loud moans enchanted him, pushing to hear more and more until she cried out, cumming. But her father wouldn't stop, sending her into a blissful, post-fuck state. The young girl enjoyed every thrust and animalistic grunt her father made. He kissed her on her check and continued downwards onto her neck. She absolutely loved and craved more when he did this to her. Eventually, though, he made a final thrust inside her, cum spurting inside her small, tight pussy, and collapsed.

Out of breath, Amelia cuddled against her father's sweaty form after planting a sweet kiss on his parted lips. She could almost fall asleep as her father's cum dribbled from her pussy.

Then weeks turned into months. The men now had full, bushy beards but it wasn't like the women minded. All of them had more evenly tanned skin from the sometimes oppressive sun. In time, they grew more comfortable displaying their sexuality. It started all in one morning.

Almost as ritual, Liam woke up with painful morning wood. Though his mom and dad knew about him and his sister, he felt uncomfortable to roll over and fuck her pussy near him. So he merely jerked his stiff cock steadily. He excited himself thinking about his sexual encounters with his mom and sister. He glanced over at his sister's smooth and slightly toned back. Memories of shooting his load flashed right before his eyes. Liam decided there and then that it didn't matter, he was a man and he needed to fuck--now.

He gently nudged his sister awake, her groggy form stretching out and rolling over to see her brother staring at her. She instinctively looked down and saw his stiff cock. Amelia smirked and snaked her hand around his cock to tug it. He crawled on top of her as she rolled onto her back, hand still encircled around Liam's hard cock. The siblings never exchanged words as the brother slowly entered his sister as he did several other times. Somehow, she was always wet and ready for him. It was so sexy, like her body knew it was going to get used--day in, day out. He slowly began fucking her, inch by inch, until fully inside her.

Both siblings grunted softly as their hips hit each other's. Liam would silence his sister when she began whimpering by planting a long and deep kiss on her delicate and plump lips. Amelia's brother rutted his hips which inevitably made louder moans escape from their crushed mouths. He pulled back a bit, panting, "Be quiet, mom and dad will know," before their father said, "We already do."

Their children snapped towards their smug parents, wide-eyed, Liam instantly pulling out of his sister's warm, cozy pussy.

"Don't stop now, keep going," Thomas goaded. But both children stayed frozen in place. Liam could feel his erection slightly wane. Then their father rolled his eyes, telling his wife to show them it's okay.

That's when Elaine crawled to her son and swallowed a mouth full of his cock. Brother and sister were paralyzed as they all, including their father, watched their mother suck Liam's cock. He sucked in a breath, legs quaking as his mother enslaved the rest of his body with her mouth. And when she felt him tensing, she knew to pull away. "M-mom..." he stuttered.

She smiled warmly at him, drool dribbled down her chin. "Son, go fuck your sister," his father told, almost demanding.

And he did. Cautiously, he lined his cock towards Amelia's pussy once more, watching his parent's reactions. Their faces were intensely focused on them. He then plunged inside and continued to fuck her. It took a while, but they built enough momentum to start freely letting their noises loose: moaning, groaning, grunting, whimpering--everything. Liam bent down to kiss his sister again as he felt cum explode from his cock inside of her. They gave a few open-mouthed kisses as Amelia's brother continued to thrust a few more times, this time softer. Afterwards, Liam rolled off and cuddled against his sister's naked body, and the family wouldn't talk about it, or any other sexual encounter they had after.

Now they could be more open about their sexual adventures. Elaine would wake up several times to her daughter passionately riding her brother's morning wood, or Liam riding his sister. The siblings would watch intently and masturbate to their parents having sensual and romantic sex and eventually follow. For fun, they'd switch partners mid-fuck and cuddle when everyone had their orgasm. Or father and son would team up on their mother/wife or daughter/sister. It was all in good fun.

But sex wasn't their whole life, only a part of it; it was natural, after all. It actually boosted morale and relationships between the four. There were no secrets or grudges or petty jealousy held against each other on the island--only openness and love. Something beautiful bloomed as a result of this seemingly grim tragedy, and they all grew closer.

From all the frequent, unprotected and reckless sex, the women grew bigger in size and eventually birthed their beautiful offspring. Neither father or brother cared which one was theirs, only caring for their mother, sister, and newborns. However, none would know what to say if one child asked how they were related to them. They all just loved and cared after one another like one big, happy family.


12