Marooned Pt. 02

Story Info
Six people marooned for 3 weeks on a desert island.
5.8k words
3.87
23.9k
20
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

The start of this story is similar to my story 'Forced landing' and whilst this story does deal with incest between family members it also examines how a family becomes closer in adverse circumstances. The story has incest, reluctance, cuckold and group sex themes.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Authors note:

If you want a bit more of the back story you should read part 1. If you have read part 1 you will realise that it ends with Maddy about to have more sex with her son. This part starts the next morning as I like to try and build tension in my stories.

There are scenes of reluctance in this story. PLEASE NOTE, I do not condone rape of any sort. Reluctance and rape are not the same thing. As a woman, I am clear that no means no, it does not mean 'maybe'. I don't think rape is sexy, in my opinion it is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with the abuse of power. Sorry for the serious comments but this is not a rape fantasy.

Act 1 -- The next morning

I was the first to wake shortly after dawn. I lay in bed for a while, thinking over the previous night's events. Harry was a very good lover. He did indeed cum in me again and gave me a nice orgasm with his fingers. Lizzie and Bob had a great time and eventually, exhausted we made it back to our own beds.

I got up, put on my knickers, shorts and shirt. I went for a pee, washed in bottled water including (as best could) my oily crotch and finally I brushed my teeth. The storm had blown itself out and I looking forward to a swim.

As I walked back into the cabin everyone was awake, I stepped around Harry who was sitting up on his mattress. He sheepishly avoided eye contact with me, I could see he was very embarrassed. Lizzie was looking at me, no doubt wondering how I would deal with the situation, probably as guide to how she should react to Bob. All eyes (except Harry) on me. As I passed Harry, I put my hand on his shoulder, leaned down and gave him a slightly lingering kiss on his cheek. "Morning lover boy" I grinned. He looked up at me and smiled. The ice was broken, and everyone laughed.

On the way to breakfast we spent some time on deck taking in the fresh air. The azure water in the lagoon as so inviting. Everyone was in high spirits at breakfast. Lizzie was fliting with Scott and Matt. It was different, she seemed more confident; she was no longer a girl, she was a woman. Even Harry was joining in with the jokes. It didn't even bother him when the guys flirted with me. I was relieved as it looked like he accepted last night as just sex. He obviously didn't think just because he had inseminated me that there was any type of ownership.

Despite it being fun in the galley we could not wait to finish breakfast and dive into the lagoon. We all made our way to the deck and all the men swiftly removed shirts and shorts. They were down to their pants before diving in. Lizzie and I had both dropped our shorts then stopped, we had given no thought to our shirts (we had ditched our bras days ago). I could see Lizzie was torn between leaping in topless or going back to her cabin to find a bra. She looked at me as if for guidance. I paused, then said "fuck it," unbuttoned by shirt and pulled it off.

As I stood on the side of the ship ready to jump in, I was aware of all four men getting an eye full of my breasts and skimpy knickers. I jumped in, as I came to the surface, I heard Lizzie's splash. The water was wonderful. I felt it wash away the night before. The storm, the sweat and of course the cum. I was clean again especially after I pushed my hands into my knickers to agitate the water around my clit and labia. We splashed around for a while, laughing and joking. When it came time to climb the ladder onto the ship the men hesitated and let Lizzie and I go first. 'Ah what gentlemen' I thought as I swam to the ladder. As I got my first foot on the ladder and started to pull myself out, I realised it was the opposite. They all wanted to look up at our transparent knickers. I sighed, sometimes it's nice to be admired and the subject of lust but at others it can be a bit annoying. I climbed the ladder as quickly as I could.

Later we all went for a walk on the island collecting coconuts. After finding a couple of nice coconuts, not hard as the storm had blown most of them down, I was walking back. I spotted Harry sitting in the shade of a palm tree. I was hoping I would catch him alone as I wanted to check how he felt after last night. "Hi Harry."

"Hi mum, there are lots of coconuts about, aren't they?"

"Yes, the storm seems to have caused quite a lot of damage." We chatted for a few minutes talking about everything but last night. It hung in the air, the elephant in the room. Finally I said "Harry, are you OK with last night."

"Yes, mum." Silence, he stared at the sand. 'Yes mum' was all he could say! This was his only answer. I was a deflated, I had given myself to him to ease his frustration. I had allowed him to do things (albeit I enjoyed it) no mother should. He had lost his virginity, and this was all he could say.

"Is that all you have to say?" Still silence. I was not happy. "Didn't you enjoy it, are you regretting it?" He poked the sand with a stick he was holding.

"Of course, I enjoyed it, mum." Silence.

"but.....there is a but coming isn't there?", I said as I was getting quite angry.

He sighed and paused. He was troubled. "Do you really want to have a baby with me?"

I smiled; I was very relieved. "No Harry I don't want any more children, I'm too old and I love the children I have." He was still staring at the sand, confused. "Harry, we all have different parts of our brain and personality that do different things. The human side of our brain is logical, it learns, it problem solves, it thinks about consequences. It's what makes human beings so successful. Then we have our emotional side, which is quick jump to conclusions, like love at first sight. It's a bit selfish, can be stubborn but its powerful. Then last we have our subconscious some stuff we have learnt, like walking, other stuff we are just born with. So far so good?"

"Yes, I think so. Who wants to be pregnant then?"

"OK, my human wanted to have sex with you. My human knows it was wrong but logically we need to get through the next few weeks. Also, as your mum I didn't want you to be frustrated, I felt your pain and wanted to make it better. The emotional side of me enjoys sex but I must admit emotional sex is reserved for your dad, it binds us as partners. Once you got me revved up last night (by the way you are a very good lover) my instinct kicked in." He blushed. "I can't help it but when I feel a man in me, I want to feel him orgasm in me. I love the power it gives me; I love the feeling of a man's ejaculation. It's a very powerful feeling for me and something inside me forces me to say it out loud. I feel really dirty and so I say dirty things. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so mum. I feel better now." He was still looking at the sand though.

"There's something else isn't there?"

"Yes............. Was that once or will we do it again?"

"Randy little git." I smiled, so did he, he looked up and our eyes met. "I guess so, but we have to be sensitive to everyone else. I don't want our world on this island to descend into one long orgy. We are doing this stuff to help each other's needs not as a new lifestyle, we won't be doing this after we leave the island." He looked relieved and I saw a spark of lust in his eyes. I leant forward and kissed him on the lips. Long and lingering. He sighed and I felt his tongue prob my lips. I withdrew and put a finger to his lips. "Hold that thought, Harry, and remember what I just said."

"Of course, mum. I'm going back to the ship, shall I take your coconuts?"

"Yes please." He picked them up and walked down the beach with a real spring in his step. I smiled at the power I had. He was walking on air at the thought of having sex with me again. I had a tingle or two myself. I settled back for a snooze under the palm tree. I took of my shirt and lay down on my tummy using the shirt as a pillow.

I fell asleep. I was woken by Scott and Matt. "HI Maddy." I woke with a start and sat up, they had creeped up and were sitting either side of me. I blinked and looked at them, I noticed neither were looking at my eyes... I followed their gaze to my bare breasts. "Oh fuck" and I scrabbled to find my shirt. I bunched it in front of me to cover myself.

They laughed.... "Nice coconuts Maddy." I joined in the laughter.

"Where are your coconuts then?" I shot back.

"We couldn't find any," they replied

"Spying on Lizzie again?" They just smiled. "You have to stop please."

Scots spoke, the smile left his face. "Why we are the only two not getting any on the ship." My jaw nearly hit the floor.

"The walls are thin Maddy," said Matt "I couldn't miss the great sounds last night. It kept me up all night he looked down to his crotch."

"You dirty bugger." I was only half smiling.

"I'm the dirty bugger? I'm not the one screwing family members. I knew there was incest of some sort going on. I couldn't work out who was doing what to who, but the kiss you just gave Harry seals it. I was about to justify myself. "Maddy, we don't care, we have seen so many bad things that we don't consider a family sharing love to be anything other than beautiful. But..... what about Scott and Me. What do we do?"

"I don't feel comfortable with you having bets over who will bed Lizzie." I looked directly at Scott.

"OK if not Lizzie, who?" Said Matt as he took a corner of my shirt. I turned to him. While holding my gaze he slowly pulled. The smile left my face. I held on tight to start with but allowed him to gradually reveal me. I put up some resistance, so the shirt took a nearly a minute to be removed but once had had removed it I dropped my hands to display myself to these handsome men. I was still staring into Matts eyes, when I felt two fingers on my chin gently turning my face towards Scott. When I was facing him he leaned in for a kiss. I did not recoil, and our lips met. My eyes still were staring at him as he kissed me, lightly at first. I felt Matt stroke my breast scrapping over an erect nipple I sighed and closed my eyes, Scott plunged his tongue into my mouth, and we kissed long and hard.

Finally, I came to me senses and drew back. "Phew that was hot..... thanks guys but I have to go."

Scott grabbed my arm. "Not so fast... if not Lizzie who?"

I replied in a sort of whisper, "me."

"When," came back the immediate retort.

"Let me talk to Bob. Maybe tonight, I will come to one of your cabins, when I hope my family are asleep."

"Ok come to cabin no 1." Said Scott

"Is that yours?"

"Maddy, you will see who you see, it will be more exciting that way."

"OK," I whispered demurely. I have no idea why I was putting on this delicate flower act, my pussy was tingling with expectation. This island was emptying our minds of everything and filling it with sex.

Act 2 -- Talking to Bob

I got back to the ship. "Bob, we have to talk, in the cabin." He followed me to the cabin. When we got there, I closed the door behind us.

"What's the problem, Maddy."

"The boys wanted a chat on the beach."

"That's nice." He was being sarcastic he knew it would have been about sex.

"Don't be a twat, Bob." I wasn't smiling. "I asked them to lay off Lizzie. They felt my breasts and kissed me."

"Did you fight them off?"

"Ha bloody ha Bob. No, I didn't fight them off. I didn't want to cause a scene." Bob grinned. "OK...... so I enjoyed the attention." He smiled. "Anyway, the conversation ended with if not Lizzie who?"

"There is only one answer to that, isn't there, Maddy?"

"Yes Bob."

"When are you going to do it."

"Tonight." There was a long silence. "I can put it off, Bob, maybe even for a week." I mumbled.

"Maybe, but in the meantime, they won't lay off Lizzie."

"That's what I thought."

"Look Maddy we have talked about the position we are all in. We have nothing to think but sex. Our family have already slid down that slippery slope."

"They already know what we did, the walls are so thin."

"Hmmm I'm not surprised. Maddy, they are good looking strong men, it could be fun."

"I'm not married to them."

"You are not married to Harry either. Maddy, we both know you are going to do it. Look at it as adventure. It will be exciting, won't it?"

"I must admit I do have butterflies thinking about it and I know the thought turns you on as well." Bob grinned. I smiled back to him. I was torn. My logical head didn't really want to do this, but it was getting me hot.

Act 3 -- The cabin

I waited for a few hours after it got dark, kissed Bob and made my way to Cabin No 1. I was shaking with excitement. I knocked softly on the door, and it opened. I went in, Scott was behind the door, and he closed it. It shut with a soft 'click'. I will always remember that 'click' sound.

Scott stepped up to me and took me in his arms. My hands landed on his hips as he drew me closer. We paused and I took a deep breath. Then I thought 'here goes' and I kissed him. Before long we were kissing deeply. He smelt clean but I wasn't surprised, he was a gentleman and just like him to pay me the compliment of 'scrubbing up'. He must have used a lot of water to wash, he had shaved, and his after-shave smelled great.

I was expecting a gentle start, but I was sure it would become powerful. The guys had not had sex for some time. After a lot of kissing, he guided me to the bed. The scene of my forthcoming animal deflowering. I froze as I heard someone else in the room. "Whos' that? I hissed.

Scott whispered. "Guess?" I realised it was Matt.

"Sorry guys I didn't agree to do both of you at the same time." I whispered as firmly as I could manage.

Matt had moved and was close behind me. He rubbed his erection into my bum. "Come on Maddy, it will be fun."

"I don't care how much fun it would be; it isn't going to happen." I was not smiling. I wasn't threatened; these guys were my friends and, anyway, I had agreed to sleep with both of them eventually, just not at the same time. Maybe if they proposed this on the beach, I would have agreed but I didn't want them to think they could just assume and control me. This may happen more than once, and I had to make sure things happened on my terms.

Neither of them spoke. Scott resumed kissing me and Matt resumed rubbing his hardness into my bum. He moved his hands to cup my breasts scrapping my nipples through my shirt. I broke the kiss. "Boys, please don't make me do this. I don't want to have sex with both of you in the same bed." Scott silenced me with a kiss.

Matt never stopped playing with my breasts. Then, slowly, his hand reached down into my shorts. He was pushing his luck, but to be fair to him he was doing it slowly enough that I could have physically stopped him. Again, I broke Scott's kiss, "please boys, just one of you." I paused for a reply. None came. "boys....." Scott kissed me as I said a muffled "please" into his mouth. He resumed pushing his tongue into me.

The boys were making it absolutely clear what they wanted. They were powerful men, and they could take me anyway or anytime they liked, but I knew them well enough that if I said "no", then no would mean no. The problem was a growing part of me wanted to say yes. I had to make a decision, a decision made more difficult by Scott's expert kissing and Matt's gentle delving of my clit.

Matt did not try to open up my shorts or take them off, which significantly restricted his ability to explore me. Scott's hands never left my hips. My friends were giving me time to decide or maybe time to change my mind. Either way they were making it clear to me they would not go further without my agreement. I took time to think whilst enjoying being kissed and diddled. I felt powerful. This was my decision. I wanted to touch Scott's cock. I wanted Matt to have freedom to touch all of my wet pussy and feel his bare cock in the crack of my bum.

They continued this restricted foreplay. Scott's kissing was getting more animated, and Matt's cock seemed bigger. They were trying to encourage me. I imagined being taken my Matt whilst kissing Scott. They were changing my mind. I wanted them to try a little harder. "Please don't make me do this.... Please," I mewed a plea.

Matt whispered in my ear. "Maddy, you know we won't make you, but isn't this hot? Two men worshiping you, four hands, two mouths taking you to heaven." At that moment I 'saw' two cocks, I 'felt' two mouths, my pussy shouted 'look how wet I am.' I wanted it. I paused then unzipped Scott and tried to push my hand into his pants. They both understood the implication.

Matt slowly undid my shorts and pushed them off my hips. They dropped to the floor. I was standing in front of them in my knickers and shirt. Matt stroked my bum as Scott continued kissing me. He was now massaging my breasts through the material of my shirt.

I sensed Matt kneel down. He gently took hold of my knickers with both hands. My head was a bit hazy as Scott was sending shivers up my spine moving the shirt material over my sensitive nipples, but I remember thinking 'why two hands on one side?' On his knees, he must be able to smell me. I was slightly ashamed, but it was not easy to keep clean with so little spare water and I knew my honey was evaporating into the air from my wet labia. I was shocked out of my daydream when Matt ripped my flimsy knickers. It was the first time either of them had shown any force. I have no idea why, but it thrilled me as my ripped slightly pungent knickers fell away from my pussy. A second later Scott took half a step back, grabbed my shirt in front of my breasts with both hands ripped it open. The buttons went flying. He pushed it outwards, and it fell down my arms to the floor. I wish I could orgasm to order. I really wanted to cum there and then. Standing naked in front of two men, having just had my clothes ripped off me. Matt picked up my knickers, I heard him breathe in. "You smell great, Maddy, musky, I love it."

It was so powerful. It was my decision to let them go ahead. I was standing naked in front of them, confident in my power over them. Head high, legs slightly apart, pussy buzzing and nipples standing to attention. They had respected me by giving me the time to decide (albeit with a little welcome persuasion) and had now given me a taste of alpha male. I was excited and the prospect of being taken again and again by my friends was making my knees slightly weak. As promised four hands explored me. Their hands were big and slightly rough, but their touch was gentle. My nipples especially enjoyed the combination of roughness gently gliding over them.

I stood motionless being admired by four hands. Caressing my bum, sliding over my labia and brushing my breasts. Occasionally a finger would enter me, and my hips would twitch with excitement. The same finger would enter my mouth and I tasted myself. Hands were joined by lips. My friends were kissing me everywhere. They were teasing me; every time I felt a tongue on my lips I tried to kiss, but my attacker moved on. A gently sucked nipple, a nibbled earlobe, a brief flick of my clit. I was on fire. I felt an orgasm build but strangely I didn't want to consummate it. I wanted to be explored by my friends.

12