Marooned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the feeling of being felt up by two fully clothed men. I was naked and the object of their desire. They were clothed so the focus of all three of us was me. They explored every inch of me, with hands, fingers and lips. All the normal places like grazed and sucked breasts, hands though my pubic hair, fingers sliding down my labia, tongue on my clit, fingers in me curled up to my g-spot. They also went off the beaten track, licking my arm pits, sucking my pubic hair and gently inserting a finger in my arse.

I could have stood there for hours but we needed to move on; I wanted to explore their cocks. "I'm feeling a bit under dressed, boys. Why don't you get naked and join me on the bed?" I extracted myself and nearly fell onto the bed in the darkness. It didn't take them more than 5 seconds to get naked and join me, one each side. I was lying on my back and a head appeared in the shadows above me, he moved in for a kiss. The very second our lips met, two fingers impaled me. I groaned into a mouth and started to passionately kiss, the fingers working my pussy curled up with a thumb brushing my clit. The kisses were different, it must be Matt.

I reached down to find Matt's cock. The tip was wet with his precum. I grasped a handful of good thick cock, and his tongue went deeper into my mouth. He was circumcised so I brought my hand up to my mouth and broke the kiss. I spat a few times into my hand. Although Bob is uncut and doesn't need lubrication he is always turned on when I spit into my hand for him. I hoped it would have the same effect on Matt. I spread my spit onto the head of his cock and proceeded to wank him off. He couldn't wait to get his lips back on mine and added a hand to my breast. Scott's fingers were driving me towards orgasm, but I still didn't want one yet, I wanted to postpone it hopefully to make it more powerful when it arrived. Bedsides which with a tongue down my throat, a hand on my breast and fingers in my pussy most of the attention was still on me.

I wanted to repay the compliments. I moved enough to dislodge Scott's fingers and Matt's lips and sat up. I moved over to try and find Scott's cock with my mouth. It took me a few seconds in the darkness, but I found another thick cut cock. I leant down, opened my mouth and zoomed into my target. His cock smelt very musky, despite his washing. Maybe in normal times I would demand he shower but, the fact we all stunk and the raw sexual nature of what we were doing meant that, I enjoyed the smell. As my lips reached his cock his smell was strong enough to taste. My pussy buzzed as his animal musk assaulted my senses. I went down on him as far as I could, moving my lips down his shaft.

I withdrew and I spat on his helmet to add to shaft lubrication. I went down on him again. He groaned. I let saliva escape my mouth down his shaft as I wanked him with both hands into my mouth. His hips were responding, undulating to the rhythm of my wanking movements. His hand gently rested on the top of my head, running his fingers though my hair. "Oh yes Maddy, suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth." I nodded whilst taking him deep again.

I felt Matt shift position. He was being me and he lifted my bum to give himself easy access to my desperate to be fucked pussy. My pussy went wild with anticipation. I was about to be fucked. I was about to be full of hard cook. Matt spoke "I'm going to fuck you, Maddy. My cock is going to spew spunk deep into you." He did as promised and slid his cock into me steadily. He was big but I was very wet, so he slipped in easily. He took hold of my hips and started a steady rhythm.

I dropped Scott's cock. "Spit roast me Scott," I gasped between Matt's thrusts. Scott got up and repositioned himself on his knees and re-entered my mouth. The boys didn't thrust into me, they let me set my own pace.; pulling off Scott while pushing myself onto Matt and vice versa. Being spit roasted is so fucking dirty. I felt like a like a bitch on heat. I was impaled by two musky cocks, one in my musky pussy, one in my mouth; all three of us sweating. The room stunk of men, women and sex. I felt Matt start to stroke by clit. It was time for an orgasm, but I would need to do it.

I was ping ponging between the two men. I was doing all the work, but I wanted to. I was sweating profusely now, it was dripping off me. I smelt like the dirty bitch I was. As I pushed and pulled my self against them, I added my own fingers to Matt's on my clit to bring myself to the brink. Two hands making twice the arousal, spreading my honey all over my labia, clit and pubic hiar. I was panting with the physical exertion as I reached the plateau, I knew I was going to cum. The boys could sense my oncoming orgasm. Their cocks were responding with more stiffness. I was egged on by the thought of their impending orgasms and the fact that I would soon be full of cum at both ends. I was diddling myself furiously, Matt moved his fingers back to massage my labia against his steel shaft.

Matt started talking, "Work that pussy, make me cum in you. Suck his cock you slut, make him shoot in your throat. You want our cum don't you? You want your pussy flooded. You stink, you bitch. You are wet with sweat." None of his words were insulting, I was all the things he said I was and more. If I didn't have my mouth full of wonderful hard cock, I would be spouting similar filth. He gripped my hips; he was helping me to a mind-blowing orgasm. It was coming, I could feel it build. My body was pumping uncontrollably between two hard cocks, my hand was a whir. Matt was hard as a rock as I controlled his cock filling and leaving me. My pussy did her best to grip him and feel all the bumps on his cock.

I was getting close, and I pushed against Matt as I didn't want to rub my teeth on Scott when I lost control. Scott responded by removing his cock. He started wanking towards my mouth. I left my mouth open and put out my tongue to catch his mess. Matt gripped my hips, I felt his fingers dig into me with a little pain. He started his own fucking motion, deep and strong. I was bringing myself off. My head didn't need any more stimulation, I focused on my clit. I felt full of cock, I could feel the pain of Matt's grip and I could smell Scott's cock and his impending explosion into my mouth. It was coming. My whole world went quiet like the tide leaving the shore before a tsunami. It was coming and I knew it. Matt continued to ream out my insides, I felt his cock pulse. I felt a warm ocean of spunk fill my pussy. He jerked hard into me, pulling hard on my sore hips. I felt his cock's rhythmical pulses and then it came with a roar in my ears.....my orgasm. It hit me more like train than a tsunami. I shook and moaned, my legs gave way, and I was left supported only by Matt's impaled cock. The pain in my love channel of being supported by his cock and his hands death grip on my hips only amplified my orgasm. He was still thrusting into me as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me.

My hands had slowed to a gentle fondle on my clit and labia as I tried to keep my orgasm going as long as possible. I was still in heaven when I heard Scott start to groan. His first rope went up my nose with a lot of force. I would have reacted except I was still in the midst of gentle orgasmic waves. The second landed on my tongue as did the remaining shots. His hand was moving quickly with some force, and he continued to grunt his cum into my mouth. I was coming down from the ceiling and back to earth so I started to concentrate on licking the end of his cock as his hand slowed. As soon as he stopped, I took the whole thing into my mouth as gently as I could.

My legs recovered their strength. Both Matt and Scott were still buried deep in me, I wish I could have taken a photo. I was soaking wet, I stunk to high heaven and both ends were flooded with cum. I guessed the boys had been saving it. I released Scott's limp cock and Matts fell out of me with a little plop, followed by a rivulet of juice which dribbled down my leg. Nobody moved whilst we spent some silent minutes getting our breath back.

"Someone's going to have to sleep in a wet patch tonight," I giggled as keeled over onto my side and plonked myself onto the bed.

Matt lay down next to me "move over a bit." I rolled over onto my back and landed in the wet patch.

"I'm in the wet patch now," I scolded (half-heartedly). We lay there for some time hands gently stoking thighs. Enjoying the closeness of our shared experience; great sex between friends. My pussy continued to dribble, and my mouth still contained Scott. I was powerful; I had forced them to give me their essence. They were powerful; they owned me with their pungent fertile sperm.

Scott said, "well you are wet everywhere else, so Bob won't notice."

Bob walked into my head. "mmmmm.... thanks guys, I'd love to stay and chat, but I must go. This was only supposed to be a quickie with one not a fuckfest with two studs."

"It was lovely, thank you, Maddy," said Matt.

"You are one very sexy woman, Maddy," said Scott.

I kissed both meaningfully on the lips before I went. "Make that last boys and no more surprises."

"Good night, Maddy," said Scott. He didn't promise.

I crept out of the cabin and quietly opened the door to our cabin. I have no idea why I was creeping about; the walls were so thin, if they were awake, everyone knew what was going on.

"Bob are you still awake?" I whispered.

"Of course...... you OK?"

"Fucked in every sense."

"I'm not surprised, which one was it?"

"Both" I crawled onto his bunk.

"So, the bastards double teamed you? That sounds very sexy, tell me all about it."

"It was, I had a fantastic orgasm." I told him everything, we have no secrets. When I finished, I said, "I would like to make love, Bob. I want you to reclaim me. Mark your territory." I kissed him aware that he would be able to taste Scott and would soon be sliding into using Matt's lubrication.

"You stink," he whispered.

"We all do and I'm very wet as you are about to find out. I know you; you like it. I am wet with sweat, cum and honey..... now, are you going to talk or are you going to fuck your stinking bitch and mark your territory?

12