Marooned Pt. 02

Story Info
A virile young man marooned among spicy older women.
5.4k words
4.34
10.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Marooned Part 2

By Aleq de Satyr

Interlewd...

My villa became a sacred place of decadence, of nudity, of sex for the women. I feasted my eyes on their luscious bodies, spell-bound as I massaged them one at a time; transfixed by the looks of their cunts. My cock always hard, elongated within my tights...Nature is a woman I concluded, as I gazed at some of the more attractive women. Alluring, sensual, glowing lasciviously with health and vigor.

I regaled them with erotic discourse; with delicious, rhythmic massage until they purr, breathing heavily with sensual pleasure, and creamy delight. The soft folds of their bellies quiver, their big breasts dance in my hands until cunt juices flow down the crack of their asses...Their thighs would part for me like mighty rivers and I would stroke them gently, passionately, persistently. Suck their erect clitorises, the big ones adorned with piercings, until they came. They loved it!.

Occasionally they'd let down their hair and talk about their intimate lives, their masturbation, the lack of opportunities to get fucked regularly. Most times there was no need to talk. They loved my special Tantric, sensual massage. They climax profusely. The villa always smelled of cunt, rather invigorating...I encouraged them to appreciate, indeed, enjoy doggy style fucking which affords deep penetration and total filling of the cunt, as well as anal sex.

The women loved to be titillated, aroused; they would stroke and squeeze my dick thru my tights while I massaged them...More often than not I get invited to their homes later to fuck them there. A chorus of women in fine madness, and joyous harmony, lushly sensual. My stamina, sexual prowess, expertise and fortified with my Puma; which maintains an erection for hours, and also increases the volume of my semen tenfold, saw me thru my stay. Truth be told, older women love a huge hard cock anytime! Many of them I fucked more than once.

They were women who want to know more and experience more. I introduced them to breeding and breed fucking, and they totally loved it. Most of them were disgracefully long overdue in sexual activity, making them extremely desirable. They felt comfortable with me enough to swear hard; engage in obscene banter, play with their cunts. I encouraged and helped them discard their inhibitions. To accept their bodies imperfections, warts and all. I became a sex Guru to them. Some are inveterate voyeurs who love to watch the act of fucking; enjoy the smell, and are aroused by the sounds of fucking. I was drawn to them and they seemed to be drawn to me. I breathed in the scent of their cunts and their perfume. I saw my desires and fantasies mirrored in them.

@@@

The Naturalist

Callista, the Naturalist seeks to observe the interconnected relationships between plants, birds, trees and ecology so she can understand the past, present and future of our local and global environments. She is in love with nature. She thinks highly of nature and everything that it includes.

At 56, she is quite spritely for her age, full of energy and vitality; always giving the best performance in class. She is a woman "in search of the fire goddess of passion." Callista is a remarkable woman, I felt very much at home in her company. So when she asked me to go "wilding" with her, to a place where I can forget everything, relax and tune in to nature, I said yes.

We lay together naked on thick blankets in a secluded, very warm field of wild flowers by a sparkling stream, enjoying the shimmering heat, chewing on invigorating herbs, smoking pot and drinking whiskey...The afternoon was oceanic as a nymph, enriching. Callista laughed easily at my jokes. She kept stroking my huge steely, cock while I fingered her very wet leaking pussy.

"Oh my God, this is the right dick for my cunt; huge, very hard, powerful," she said, sucking my cock for a while.

Then I mounted her, her legs spread wide. I stroke her engorged clitoris, with my cockhead, teasing her over and over, then finally plunging my hard cock all the way inside her, to her womb then slowly pulling all the way out. "Oh!" she gasped tremulously. Her cunt was tight with very strong muscles. I began to fuck her. I fucked her and fucked her. Her body shook and trembled with pleasure. Her juicy cunt felt strong, tight...Callista raised her head off the ground and watched my glistening cock, smeared with her grool, moving inexorably in and out of her cunt, our pubic hairs soggy with juice. "Oh God, it feels so fucking good!" she exclaimed.

The heat and power of the golden sun and the potent herbs energized our bodies. I felt ordained with extra strength, fucking Callista with consummate skill and power, driving her into the earth with huge hard thrusts, eliciting powerful responses from her.

"Holy shit, this is what fucking should be like" she murmured, as she fucked back. Our bodies met and grinded forcefully, sinew and muscle stretching; the rhythmic wet sounds as my cock slurped in and out of her honeyed supple cunt...And still I fucked her and fucked her; clutching her tightly as she let out a long, simian cry into the harmonics of the wind, and her body convulsed with a tsunamic orgasm, her pussy clenching my granite-hard cock while it gushed a torrent of cum into her.

Everything was hushed in deafening silence; the landscape seemed rearranged...When I pulled out of Callista, I rubbed the juices off my cock on her breasts. We fell asleep in the warm field.

@@@

La Hidalga...Spanish Noblewoman

Luiza was a 60 year old demure, good looking, Spanish noblewoman and a recluse; a close friend of Queen Victoria's. She was not keen on joining the Yoga class, but was interested in a massage upon Vic's persuasion. We met while she was visiting Vic whom I had just fucked that day.

"Trust me Luiza, you'll enjoy a very good fuck by Amun, after his expert massage. That should bring you out of your shell" said Vic exuberantly. Luiza smiled demurely, seemingly slightly embarrassed...Three days later, I went to Luiza's condo at her insistence, for her massage. She was very excited to see me, having given up hope that I would come. And all along, Luiza's body language and demeanor suggested a willingness and an eagerness for sex. She decided to skip the massage and fuck instead. She had not been fucked in a very long time she lamented.

"I only masturbate constantly for relief," she confessed sadly.

And when I finally began to undress her, she looked as if she was in a trance. There was something lush about her and confidently feminine. Her breasts were lovely and swollen to pointed nipples. Her brown skin glowed, her thick, black hair streaked with grey, in long twin braids. Her body was womanly, feline, supple. Between her legs a prominent mound, covered with thick black, curly bush.

Luiza gasped when I slipped off my briefs to expose my erect cock. "Oh Amun, that is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" she cried, absolutely giddy over my dick.

"It's only ten inches" I said.

"And very broad and thick, I'm not sure if it will fit my pussy" she murmured.

"Trust me it will" I said, arranging her on the bed, spreading her legs wide and massaging her cunt briefly, getting her ready...I placed a pillow under Luiza's ass. She was soaking wet after a lengthy foreplay and I pressed my very hard cock into the silky, juicy maze of her slippery tunnel, until I was completely engulfed by her thick-haired pussy. And indeed, it was a very tight fit. Luiza's body convulsed in orgasm instantly, her pent-up desires released. I filled her totally, and we fucked and fucked. In ripples of unending pleasure. We fucked again and again. Man into woman and back again. Cock into cunt.

"Oh Amun, your cock feels so hard, so fucking good in my pussy; I'm totally stretched," she wailed, gyrating her hips, smacking her lips.

I drew her many orgasms out long and slow, while she screamed with abandon. She kept coming nonstop, until I felt the hot cum rush down the shaft of my dick, and explode forcefully inside her twat which jerked in spasms, eagerly soaking up all the semen, every drop of it.

"Oh Goodness me I love it, I love it, it's deliciosa. Fuck me some more" she pleaded. I fucked her doggy-style. Holding her firmly in place, I pounded Luiza's cunt from every angle, while she cried out shedding tears, to more orgasms until she could come no more. She collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her. I stayed inside her for a while before pulling out. Her cunt awash with semen and her own juices. I left at sundown while she slept soundly.

@@@

Aviva's Revival

She was a 60 year old married lady. A boozing buddy of Victoria's, who brought her over to my villa to smoke some pot, and to register her for the class. Vic later left Aviva in my TLC, so to speak. Aviva was blunt and outspoken, but in a positive way and quite likeable. She was tanned and looked casually-chic in her Yundai summer dress, with her short silvery hair and dark glasses. She enjoys working with, and relating to other older women in women's groups. She is also an aficionado of the arts. I enjoyed the luscious jiggle of her supple ass beneath her dress, as she moved about.

When she was sufficiently high, she let down her hair and told me about her non-existent sex life. Her 70 year old husband had been totally impotent for eight years, and had not fucked her all that time. She masturbated sometimes, but it had become so inadequate. She needed intimate contact with a man's hard body and hard cock. She had resorted to drinking and pot smoking.

"I need a revival of my cunt, my body, my soul...I desperately need a marathon fuck by a very strong guy with a sledge hammer cock." she said solemnly, looking deep into my eyes..."Victoria said you are the right man for me; I trust you are" she added.

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"He does not exist as far as I'm concerned" she said sadly, sipping her drink.

Naked, Aviva's body looked ripe and hot for her age; the curving slopes of her breasts, the undulating contours of belly, and ass. Between her curvy thighs, a foliage of long grey hairs around her glistening scarlet cunt.

"OMG, that is one hefty cock, totally awesome, and those big distended veins!" gasped Aviva in awe, when she saw my fully erect dick. She grasped it and squeezed hard.

"This is what my cunt needs" she whispered, sucking on the cockhead. "And when you're done with my cunt, I'd like to have it up my ass," she said seriously.

"Sounds like a good plan" I said...During the brief but intense foreplay on the couch, Aviva cried out; "Oh Amun, I need, I need; I want, I want your cock."

My hands glided over Aviva's body on the bed, feeling the pleasure of caressing her; I got between her legs and stroked her erect clitoris with my cockhead. She squirmed and groaned. I began to enter her slowly until I got all of my hard throbbing dick inside her pussy...She cried out loudly and her cunt exploded in a hail of juice, her body in paroxysms, thrashing about in orgasm for long moments. Wow I thought, a lot of pent-up horniness!

Aviva's cunt was feverish, flaring up, deeply pink as thrust in and out of her, grinding her clitoris expertly with the base of my cock. I felt her orgasmic surge again as she began to shiver and her cunt exploded, again, coating my crotch with a spray of juice. She had come alive, her slender vulva swollen hugely, her clitoris throbbing. Her intoxicating scent assailed my nostrils. Insane with determination, I fucked Aviva and fucked her. She writhed on the mattress aching pleading, "please don't stop, fuck me harder" as her juices spattered and sizzled.

Her body rose above the mattress, demanding more pleasure, with passion and power as I fucked her relentlessly, my rock-hard cock swirling in the juices of Aviva's wide-open cunt. Her body shuddered in ongoing spasms while she moaned and whimpered and farted. And I never stopped; and she was coming and coming and screaming, her pleasure at a peak. I let her rest for a while, then fucked her doggy-style; first in her ass until she came again, then back to her cunt.

Aviva cried out in pleasure again and again, feeling the intensity of the fucking...We moved together, grinding our genitals together, breathing like athletes in a race, fueled by passion. She held on tightly as I rode her, wanting me harder, wanting and wanting like a starved animal. I could feel the wet heat of her cunt opening and contracting. Her body was a river of sweat and sticky juices as her nails dug into my back, and her legs scissor my thighs...I probed deeper and deeper into Aviva, hitting sensitive crevices, stroking smoothly, making her squirm uncontrollably.

My cock was so fucking hard as I made it throb, and vibrate in circular movements, giving her exquisite pleasures. Her moans got louder and her cunt grabbed my cock as she rode the waves of her orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. it was simply incredible. When I finally exploded into her, she was totally lost, her eyes vacant, her body jerking up and down, as torrents of cum rushed out of me inundating her. She passed out.

Aviva stayed with me all day, urging me to fuck and breed her every which way, in all her orifices, filling them with abundant semen. That left her totally disoriented. She forgot who and where she was for some time. It was quite scary!

"You are a dream fuck Amun; you have revived my soul. I will need your large splendid cock in my cunt regularly" she said later. She wanted to stay longer but had places to go, things to do; but promised to return soon for another marathon fuck, another revival. She wept tears of joy when she left.

@@@

Geneva, The Grass Widow

Geneva is an ebullient Yoga enthusiast. A 57 year old well balanced Libra, sensual; her voice is husky, intense...Her body slender, softly-muscled almost mannish except for curves in the right places, including a nicely rounded ass. Her husband walked out on her the previous year after he stopped having sex with her the year before she confided. She had since become a recluse and rather lonely. Vic had directed her to me.

We had so much in common and the chemistry between us potent. I agreed without hesitation to help Geneva...She had complained of being "tense, on edge at times and never seem to relax in recent months," as we sampled some aged wine that afternoon. I suggested she needed some meditation and a good thorough massage.

"A good thorough fuck if you ask me," she retorted with a cackle. I assured her that could also be arranged. "We can't let a perfectly good pussy lie fallow," I said. She laughed heartily consenting to a massage. We felt completely at ease with each other...I offered Geneva some pot. "I don't really smoke" she began, and then "Oh what the hell" she said, shrugging and lit the joint. She seemed to feel pretty good, getting high; her oldest daughter smokes pot she said. Sexual energy began flowing between us. The message in her eyes said I'd love to fuck.

I massaged Geneva in the sun-lit den. She had no qualms about being naked, exposing her flaccid belly, her stretch-marked thighs, loose breasts and thick gray-streaked bush...I kneaded and pummeled her flesh and rubbed her with eucalyptus oil, while she kept up an earthy, salty, jocular conversation. She purred with satisfaction when I switched to Tantric-sensual massage...The gentle, sustained stroking of her erogenous zones which had become sensitive and alive, soon got her aroused and breathing heavily. I felt my own excitement rising then; more in response to hers than actual stimulation, or a desire to fuck her.

A soft warmth emanated from her body in response, as her tits stiffened and her labia and clitoris became engorged; clear juices leaked out of her in droplets...She whispered how incredibly good it felt; shuddering, letting out a low throaty moan, suffused with pleasure, as my hands worked their magic between her legs. I felt her body jerk as though from an electric shock. She spasmed and twitched as an orgasm engulfed her, biting on her fist to muffle her cries. Her flesh had become supple and sweetly moist, stretched out on the towel covered rubber mat like a foaming mare. She grasped my hardened cock thru my tights and squeezed, smiling.

She lay on the towel in full pride with a smile on her face, her downy legs spread open. The tendrils of her mound cascaded over her parted vulva. Her clitoris smooth, juicy and a lovely shade of reddish-brown with a brown hood...I sucked Geneva's nipples, fondling her breasts, feeling very tender..."Come inside me now please, I want to feel your big cock" she said tremulously, writhing under my fingers as I stroked her clitoris. I mounted her then, plunged all of my dick into her and began to fuck her.

Geneva was so wet I could hear my cock moving inside her; loud slurpy, squishy, sounds; her cunt swollen purple, ravenous, delicious, emitting a bittersweet aroma. There is nothing like a very wet, lusty cunt. You can plunge into it, feeling it getting bigger and bigger; no end to it, none that your cock can reach. I continued to fuck her, bringing new wetness out of her. The thick, slimy confection coating my cock, the warm musky fragrance of her cunt. She moved instinctively, intoxicated by her own lust. "You're a wonderful lover Amun" she muttered as I moved deeper and faster. Her loud orgasmic cry echoed in the room and her twat dissolved, clenching my cock.

"I want to fuck till I'm blue in the face," she muttered. We were both rampant with extravagant lust, as I fucked her doggie style, she liked that. She was soft, tight but pliant...My cock glided inside her with lingering precision feeding deep, filling her. She was liquid as rain but hot, she was all woman. Her movements full of dazzling pleasant softness..."O God, it feels so fucking good" she said, whimpering joyfully, savoring the sensations that elicited loud sighs from her. I moved inside her resolutely, fucking her gloriously...She came again violently, wailing, her body quivering. We were both insatiable as I probed her pussy deeper and deeper. Her juices flowed profusely. Geneva was so far away when the third orgasm hit her. I gave she took and she gave it back...Her voracity was awesome; waves of pleasure peaked, then receded; tensed and distended in long drawn notes of pleasure...I heard myself scream as I came, gushing an avalanche of hot semen into her. The sudden breeze that blew in calmed our bodies; I felt Geneva's pussy loosening around my dick..."You wonderful, relentless fucker" she whispered, as we fell into a post-coital sleep.

@@@

Leila, New Arrival

I met Leila at Vic's on the third day of her arrival at Pleasant Villas. I was there to fuck Vic, instead she requested me to take Leila out to lunch, with a wink and a nod. I knew what that meant... During lunch I began to notice things about Leila. Her warm smile, her rich brown eyes, how she held my gaze; her sensuous mannerisms. She seemed well rounded in her interests and open to new experiences and ideas. And she seemed a whole lot younger than her 58 years!...At some point our eyes locked and we kissed for a long time. "Let's go back now" I said, feeling desire course thru my groin.

Back at my villa we continued kissing, lingering, feeling the rush of anticipation, savoring the luxury of time, feeling each other. I was intrigued by Leila. I sensed her thoughts flowing into me, caressing me with her dark-eyed sultry looks indulgently...Bedding Leila was inevitable. Naked she slipped into the bed and on top of me. I could feel her soft breasts and firm nipples; her soft skin. She kissed me on the lips and licked my ear. My cock began to harden and elongate. Her strong hands explored my body tenderly, finally resting between my legs where they found and grasped my big, hard erection.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12