Marooned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O Amun, it's such a beautiful cock," she whispered. She took my cock and rubbed the head against her wet open vulva. She dripped juices copiously. She maneuvered her body onto my dick, inserting it into her wet opening and pushing down until I was all the way up her pussy...She was deliciously tight. She began to rotate on my cock and cooing "Oh, it feels so good" as she rocked her hips.

Leila moved on me, in circles, pushing, sliding, grinding. She was soaking wet. I buried my face in her breasts as waves crashed and broke around us. The room was removed from the world, we were floating, swimming and flying together. The pleasure was so intense. She came fiercely, non-stop, shrieking, clutching me tightly, her body trembling, her cunt nearly breaking my cock in half as it spasmed.

I rolled her onto her back after a while and began to fuck her, slowly and steadily with practiced control. Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy. "I'm going to fuck you slowly for a very long time" I whispered in her ear, moving deeper and deeper into her with each thrust, pushing into her in a rhythmic ebb and flow. I felt her open up to take all of my cock in..."Oh, Amun, Amun" she sobbed...Leila began to squirm, spreading her legs wider as I cock-stroked her clitoris with a heavy, sliding rhythm for a long time. Our gaze locked, taking a measure of each other.

She had become very slick, her odor strong. I plowed her deliciously elastic cunt, feeling her relax against my cock like a coiled spring, then clenching in rhythm with my thrusts. A film of sweat covered us both like mist. She moaned and writhed, rising and falling beneath me. I fucked her deeply and slowly for a long time. She felt so good and tight, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I did to her. She gave me all the room to play in the puddle within her cunt, that streamed down the crack of her ass to her anus. She opened like a turgid flower of hot, undulating creamy femaleness...I fucked Leila relentlessly.

"O my God!" she screamed, holding my dick inside and squeezing. She was ready to come again, her body trembling. She paused briefly to regain control, urging me to fuck her harder. Then she exploded again violently. I felt the turmoil building inside me while Leila surrendered to her tremors, clasping me tightly, wrapping her dampened cunt around my hard cock. I began to pump into her a geyser of cum, on and on...It was a massive orgasm that engulfed us as I continued to explode forcefully into her in an endless stream, howling like a dog, echoing her mournful, primal cries.

Our bodies were soaked with sex juices, pressed together with joy at the perfect union. I began to feel a warm rush as the passion ebbed away. By the time I pulled out of her to rest, Leila was a sodden mass of a lovely mature woman, still shaking from the aftermath of her intense orgasms, covered in sweat, tears and abundant juices between her thighs.

"You sure are one hot woman" I complimented Leila.

"Will you fuck me regularly?" she asked.

"I most certainly will" I said.

"I have a feeling I will enjoy my stay here" she said, drifting off to sleep.

@@@

The Actor...Lady Cleopatra

Late Sunday morning, an exceptionally warm day, I'd just showered and smelling of cologne, prancing around my den naked, with a rampant erection. Then in walked a lady, my door was always wide open.

"Gee, what a sight for sore eyes" she said in a clipped, posh English accent, smiling. "Oh no, please stay as you are, I'm enjoying the sight" she cackled when I tried to reach for a robe. Indeed, she was, her gaze fixed on my swaying and bobbing dick with thick swollen veins.

She introduced herself as Lady Cleopatra, Cleo for short, semi-retired actor. She had been out of the Manor for a while. She learnt about the Yoga class from Queen Vic upon her return, and decided to join. I appraised her looks while she talked. And she spoke three languages fluently. She looked rather elegant in her grey Yoga outfit, which matched her long greying hair. Her slender body boldly displayed by the outfit, particularly the prominent mound of her pudenda; her firm looking breasts pushing against the tank top, her round ass looking tasty. And OMG, her smokey eyes gave her a very sensual demeanor.

Lady Cleo was 60 years old but looked 15 years younger, and vibrant. She gulped down three shots of whiskey, and smoked half a joint in no time. Soon she was high, carefree and downright salacious, her talk became sexual, erotic. She was very horny and it showed.

"You have such a magnificent body Amun-Ra, as befits the Sun God; and your cock is the kind I've always wanted inside me. Guess what, I intend to have it in my cunt very soon" she said in a sonorous voice...As I refilled her glass, she grabbed my dick with both hands and squeezed hard.

"By Jove, it's like reinforced concrete and so fucking heavy!" she squealed with delight. Then in a flash her outfit was off, she wore nothing underneath. Her body was a rarity for a woman her age...Her semi firm breasts with pointed, pierced nipples. Her freshly waxed pussy, a pierced big clitoris, her shapely thighs and legs, her smooth skin, all connived to turn me on...Her cunt began to drip profusely. Holy fuck, my cock began to sway and bob vigorously. I was so fucking turned on!

Spread open on my bed, Cleo was wet, very wet like a cavern of juice. Her scent tantalizing, her gaping cunt enticing me into rampant hardness, into lusty exuberance. "I want all of that cock inside me; in my cunt, down my throat and up my ass. And please fuck me as I'd never been fucked before" she whispered. Feeling the urgent vibrations of her big clitoris, I explored her elastic cunt with my dick--- so smooth hot and soft inside--- unhurriedly like a gourmet, relishing the feeling. She rippled and throbbed around me, fully contained by her pleasure responding to mine. I fucked Cleo's wet swollen cunt, dancing inside her with an easy rocking rhythm for a long time. Her nipples felt hard as stones in my mouth.

"O God, this is one powerful dick and you fuck marvelously; it feels so wonderful" she said, pressing me further into her body. "You deserve to feel very good" I responded, grunting...The sex was exciting, exhilarating and poignant. She was a Goddess; I gave her all I had and more. She was elegantly wild and ravenous, her hungry cunt on fire. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until we both plunged into a deafening orgasm, then into long throbbing minutes of liberation, silence and oblivion.

After resting for a while, my cock still hard inside her, I fucked Cleo's very soul, lavishly with a compelling need. I was startled by her dedication to the heavy fucking. She never restrained herself, opening herself wider and wider to my powerful thrusts, my thorough possession of her very being. She offered me her asshole, redolent with its own scents for our mutual enjoyment. She screamed and screamed in ecstasy, her whole body quaking, rocking, shaking powerfully as she wavered on the edge of another orgasm. All I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck the daylight out of her.

Then she straddled me, facing me her legs bent, her head resting on my chest. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock engulfing my cock in her molten heat. Cleo's cunt was simply exquisite! Shifting her weight on top of me, whispering sweet obscenities, working my cock with her strong inner muscles, letting out ragged throaty cries. Her juices dripped onto my pubic hairs as she moved up and down my cock; her breathing getting faster. Cleo shuddered and let out a long moan, convulsing with orgasm and was still for a while.

She began to rock gently, back and forth, plunging her tongue into my mouth as she gripped my cock very tightly with her cunt, sucking it inwards. The pleasure was excruciating for me, but I held on tenaciously. She looked into my eyes, amazed at my control as she squeezed and milked my cock with her strong inner muscles. God, I was drowning!. I let my eyes wander around the room, finally settled on the reflection of the candles and our bodies in the wall mirror, which gave an illusion of an ancient ritual. She fucked me and fucked me. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. Cleo cried out loud in another powerful orgasm, her body shaking uncontrollably.

I panted, her voice distant, taunted my climax. She squeezed my cock with her cunt, very tightly, rhythmically. I began to drown in the sensation of it, crying out loudly. I saw colors; yellow, red, then purple; dripping moisture, sweating pleasure. Finally, crowning my explosion that echoed and reverberated in Cleo's own fifth orgasm. She came and came, her juices all over the place. It had been an exquisite non-stop fucking for over an hour. And I did fuck all her orifices. The woman was truly amazing! We lay there replete, spoon fashion, basking in the afterglow, and the cool breeze that wafted in.

"O Amun, if only there were many more men like you around" she said rather sincerely as I began to thrust firmly, deeply into her again and again from behind. Her response was instantaneous, fresh, strong. Displaying a woman's capacity for slow, continuous orgasms. It was intoxicating, the smell of our fucking reeking from the bed, as we became saturated with passion. My numb cock stroking her inert cunt; a test of endurance. Then the last and final spurting of semen deep into Cleo's writhing, climaxing body; the spinning, the collision, the oblivion...I was incredulous, how can a woman her age fuck like that.

"My cunt rejoices and I'm fully satiated, I'm yours now, Amun. Yours forever" she whispered before surrendering to another cataclysmic orgasm. By sundown we were both totally drained. I truly enjoyed fucking Cleo very much. And I will continue to fuck her a whole lot more. We fell into a deep sleep, my cock soaking inside her warm wet cunt.

@@@

Epilogue

Marooned in an enclave of spicy, slutty older women. Lured there and seduced by the matriarch; part priestess part philosopher, dispensing practical wisdom. She aided and abetted some of my escapades. An enclave bursting with pent-up female sexuality; the power of earthy, magical female eroticism, which I helped them rediscover. Middle-aged to older autonomous women with more guts, more piss and vinegar, more cunt...

Their backgrounds are varied, from a classical musician to a Druid. All of them long overdue in sexual activity, with a burning desire to be fucked extremely well...They project the force of sporty potent sexuality; the mystery of woman power. That yes, eroticism is natural and healthy. I was swept into the lush arms of these older women at an unforgettable time in my life...Beautiful, wonderful women who love sex, who love to fuck. With feverish dreams and lusty visions, they embraced and absorbed me and my solid erection. I shall remain marooned at Pleasant Villas Manor for a long while. So many women to fuck, so little time.

The End

12