Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned into a compromise. From our original home she wanted to keep the dining suite. It was a huge thing; solid wood and I remember when we first bought it. We were only thirty something and it seemed like a long time ago. We scrimped and saved trying to raise the money to buy it so it was a big deal and Shelby loved it.

I used to love it but I really didn't want to use the stuff from our old place simply because it brought back bad memories. I know it shouldn't, she did swear that they never had sex in our home but still, memories.

I had to keep telling myself, forgiveness. The suite did look perfect when she placed it and slowly but surely, she decorated the place. Yes, some of my ideas were used but mostly it was Shelby.

The night we slept in the house for the first time it was like starting over. The house was fresh and new, we had new linen and everything seemed so crisp and bright.

Shelby took a long soak in our new tub, she spread candles everywhere and soaked for hours, music wafting through the place. It was incredible. She even got me to shave her legs as they dangled sexily out of the bath leaving puddles everywhere.

In bed we cuddled, our naked flesh slithering together, her skin as smooth as silk. Like the finest bone china, she had certainly been blessed when she was born, her skin was flawless. Feeling her writhe against me made my heart pound, my pulse race and of course my erection to throb like a pounding drum. The moment her fingers encased it I was lost in swirling desire to be inside her, deep inside her.

I felt that need in her as well and it was quick a riot of heaving bodies, her arms and legs holding me tight, her fingernails deep in my flesh, her teeth biting ravenously as she cried out as our thrusting slapping hips giving up our joy.

Shelby's favourite part was the library, between us we had a large collection of favourite authors and she stocked the shelves studiously arranging them in their correct order, fiction, autobiographies, nonfiction, romance, horror it was like walking into a carefully organised proper library.

She loved it, pride of place was her new scroll top desk, we found it at an old second-hand dealer in Lyttleton. She finished the look with a vintage typewriter. It did look incredible.

For me my favourite place was still the bedroom and my grandfather's desk. I improved the outlook by installing a much larger window that improved the view over the harbour.

She took great delight in fitting out the two-bedroom guest annex, it was attached to the house via a glass enclosed corridor. It was self-contained for when the kids came to stay, they could maintain their privacy. Aside from that and the main bedroom there were two other bedrooms, a theatre room as well as the main living area which was all one huge living space.

Once we were moved in Shelby decided we needed a house warming and set about inviting all our friends. That in itself created a drama. Our friends had sort of taken sides and now we were back together it meant realigning and there had been some harsh words passed between my friends and Shelby. Still, we invited them all. The kids were coming and Jen was brining Alexis.

As we were sending the guest list Shelby dropped her first bomb, "Tom what would you say if I said I wanted to invite Paul...would you mind."

That was a slap in the face for me, "Christ Shell, you're unbelievable... Sometimes you bloody amaze me. You want to parade your boyfriend in front of all our friends and humiliate me, make a fool out of me?"

Before she could speak, I barked, "Haven't I suffered enough... No sorry Shell but that's not happening."

She seemed shocked by my vitriolic explosion, and whined squeakily, "Honey, nobody would care, why would they?"

"Because they all know why we separated, they all know who Paul is and you expect me to let them laugh at me. Most of my friends already think I'm a fool for taking you back. Some have warned me that I'm making a huge mistake, especially when I told them you are still friends with him."

She huffed unkindly, "They aren't friends, then are they? Honey we are comfortable with it, who cares what they think?"

"I do, they are my friends and I will not be made a fool of in my own home."

Her face took on a determined look, "Is this my house as well?"

"Yes of course but there are limits to how far my good nature will stretch. He is not welcome here."

"So, this isn't my home, just somewhere we both live?"

"Argue it however you want but he's not coming."

She stormed off in a huff and we didn't speak for a day or two, eventually she came to me and hugged me contritely, "I won't invite Paul, but I think you are being unfair. I am only starting to realise; it is going to be a long path back isn't it."

Yes, there was no sex that night or the night after. The housewarming party softened everything, and it brought us back together. Having the kids stay with us, sharing their new stories and lives felt incredible. Jen and Shelby mended their rift which was nice. All our friends turned up, it was a bit rough in patches as Shelby and some of my friends tried to find a way past words said in anger.

There were some questions about why Mat Smooth's award was hanging front and centre in the library. Shelby tried to explain it by saying he was a friend and gave it to her but there were plenty of quizzical looks.

Alexis pulled down my latest book and noted the inscription which was a thank you from the author for Shelby's assistance. It meant Shelby got cornered by Jen and Alexis to spill on who the author was. She put up a brave fight claiming she was sworn to secrecy but she got annoyed in the end and said, "Ask your father, he has the answer."

When they attacked me, I tried in vain to fend them off, but Shelby intervened, her face twisted in a sneering smirk, "For god's sake Tom bloody tell them, we will get no peace until you do."

"Tell us what? What are you hiding dad? Do you really know this guy, come on give us the dirt?"

I stared at Shelby, looking for support but she looked away. Jen doubled down seeing there was a story and she wanted the answer, "C'mon dad, spill, who is this guy? Do we know him?"

Shelby jumped in, "This is ridiculous, sorry Tom but I'm telling them."

I winced but I could see no way out, and she's right.

Shelby grabbed Jens arms holding her at arm's length and whispered, "Your father wrote those books, he is Mat Smooth, don't you get it...Mat Smooth." When Jen shrugged Shelby sighed, "Oh for heaven's sake, it's an anagram you know Mat Smooth... Tom Thomas."

Jen glared at me completely gobsmacked, "You wrote these? Why didn't you say something?"

"I'm sorry Jen, when I started writing I was embarrassed and didn't want anyone to know because I didn't want to be laughed at. Once I told that lie, I was trapped in it and couldn't find a way out. I like my anonymity though and I would like to keep it."

Jen rasped, "Well bugger me, my dad's a famous writer. Shit dad, these are really good, I can't believe you wouldn't realise that."

"It's hard when you are the creator, it's hard to be objective, I thought it was crap."

Alexis threw in her ten cents worth, "I can see how it would be difficult to be objective, but why didn't you get your wife the world class editor to give you her opinion?"

"Because we weren't exactly talking at the time."

Jen gave me a hug, "Dad I think it's incredible, I am so proud of you."

"Not as proud as me." Shelby added, "It makes me mad that he refuses to share, think how many books he would sell if he actually promoted them."

Alexis nodded, "She is right you know; this could be huge, you could probably give up work."

I chuckled at those words with my new book deal I already made more from writing than I did from my day job but that information I was keeping to myself.

The party was good fun I made use of Selwyn while he was here and got him to drive me to town. On the way in we talked and chatted about his life. He let slip that he had met a girl, thank god...I thought to myself. We talked about his future plans. He was keen on the environment and somehow working with agencies that worked on improving rather than destroying the environment. We both saw that it was a hard choice and would be hard to make any money from it. I did encourage him though and offered to help in any way I could. He was already working part time to support his studies. I helped him get a job at a car dealership close to where he was studying. It galled him that he had to sell cars but, hey, you gotta make ends meet somehow.

The reason for getting him to drive me in was so I could drive home my now finished Chevy. When he saw it his mouth fell open and he looked stunned as he ran his hands over the glistening shiny paint.

He might love the environment but I could see the look in his eyes. He loved it as did I.

The drive home was pretty good. I drove the Chev and it was bliss. The way it held the road with the new improved suspension and the big brakes were awesome. The stereo which Selwyn said he could hear as he drove my work ute behind me.

Even Shelby was amazed when I pulled up outside the house. They all came out for a look and then we went for a drive over to Akaroa.

With the weekend over and the kids gone it was back to life as normal. Shelby worked from home as much as she could. She had well and truly fallen in love with the place.

Arriving home one evening I was surprised when I couldn't find her anywhere. Food was cooking and smelt great but as I called out to her, I couldn't find her. As I walked into the bedroom, I found her fastening ties to the four corners of the bed. She smiled seductively, "It's time to pay up sweets, tonight you're getting tied up."

I don't think I did a very good job of hiding my shock, the sharp intake of breath gave me away. She walked over gave me a kiss, "Don't be scared sweetie I will be gentle, well at first anyway." She loved the fact I was actually scared, all that talk about anal sex scared the hell out of me.

She led me out by the hand and we had an early dinner before she led me back to the bedroom. The bath was run and she made me climb in. As I soaked, I felt my muscles release and relax bathed in the hot water, she brought in several glasses of wine and she sat beside the tub drinking with me. By the third glass she started to soap me up and what frightened me was the amount of time she spent washing my bum. Her finger toyed around my hole rubbing soap suds everywhere. When her finger actually poked at my bum I clenched tightly. She saw the stress and leaned over kissing me passionately, "Relax hon, enjoy it, don't you like my finger by your little bum?"

I winced uncomfortably, "No, you're right I don't."

She giggled, "Good heavens, just relax, I promise to be gentle, but you have to trust me, honestly hon, you will love it." When she saw the apprehension on my face she sniggered, "Oh good lord, I might not even do it, I might be just teasing... Don't you see luv, that's the beauty of it, you don't know what is going to happen, you have to trust me."

After drying off I climbed up on the bed and laid on my back, she slipped a blindfold over my eyes and stretched the elastic ties tight. The room sank into darkness, I couldn't see a damned thing. I had a go at pulling and snatching but the bonds were strong, very strong. This was no game I couldn't escape if I wanted to. I sucked in a deep breath trying to quieten my thumping heart

"Are you comfy hon?" She whispered in my ear.

Then I felt her lips everywhere, she moved swiftly, but delicately, kissing my lips, my ears, my neck then lower, tiny butterfly light kisses. She dallied on my nipples nibbling and sucking, biting and her lips were followed by her fingers which slid along my chest pinching the pointy nubs.

As I got used to her playing with my nipples, she slid lower and lower until her mouth hovered tantalisingly over the throbbing head of my erection. It twitched and jerked as her hot breath condensed on the stretched skin.

Just when I thought she was going to suck it into her mouth she moved her head and I felt her wet mouth kissing and sucking the loose flesh of my testicles. She nuzzled them like a prayer worshipper, nibbling deliciously on the tingling flesh. On she went teasing and torturing. I just about left the bed in fright when her hand cradled my testicles rubbing them lightly, caressing the pulsing globes.

If that scared me when her hand slid deeper between my legs and pushed up hard between my clenched arse cheeks. I heard her giggle mischievously as she nudged and prodded, "C'mon hon for heaven's sake, relax."

With gritted teeth I swallowed the snide remark I had planned. Her hand slipped back up and curled around my cock and stroked it gently, up and down her hand slid, lower each time to caress my balls, squeezing them gently with each downward stroke.

God it felt good and I thrust up my hips trying to get her to speed up but every time I tried, she did the opposite and slowed right down.

It was torture as her slippery hand stroked up and down, up and down squeezing caressing and then I felt her open mouth kissing the head, "Oh god." I moaned loudly.

"You like that do you sweets?"

Her tongue swirled all around the oozing head. Precum dribbling everywhere. She sucked it into her mouth as she savoured the taste, "hhhhmmmmm, yummy."

Her hand went back to stroking the throbbing shaft as her mouth slipped over the head a little further each time and I felt the sperm bubbling in my balls as they convulsed and pulsed deeper and faster she sucked, her hand in perfect rhythm on and on until I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold off any longer I was about to squirt powerfully into her mouth when whoosh her hand and mouth disappeared and I was left panting wildly my cock jerking frantically on my wet skin.

"Oh Christ Shelby...Jesus what are you doing to me."

Her wet mouth closed over my ears and she whispered, shush baby just, enjoy it."

"I'm trying and if you hadn't stopped right then I would've enjoyed it a whole lot more."

She giggled evilly and went back to her teasing tempting game, she was relentless and merciless taking me to the edge time after time and then she moved her focus, her fingers prodding and probing my bum, her finger trying to slip inside. She pushed harder but my arse stayed locked and I gritted with grim determination trying to keep my virgin status intact.

That seemed to maybe not infuriate but definitely annoy her. I felt her fingers back, but her hand was particularly slippery, obviously using some form of lube. Whatever it was it smelt amazing but not something I wanted.

"C'mon sweets, relax." she cooed softly, "Don't tighten up, relax, take a breath I promise you will love it...relax.... relax. Her mouth went back over my straining erection and this time her plunging mouth went as far as she physically could, and her stroking caressing hand kept dropping lower and lower and as she sucked me deep, her index finger prodding at my tightly clenched bum hole. My groin was wet and covered in her drooling saliva.

Again, she took me to the edge and left me hanging panting crazily. This time however I felt her climb off the bed and the room went silent. I called to her but there was no answer. Funny how your other senses pick up when you lose one. Now my nose wrinkled as I tried to see if I could smell her, my ears twitched searching out any little sounds, but there was nothing. I waited impatiently, my anxiety growing quickly.

I jumped when I felt her mouth on my flesh, I heard her snigger as she kissed around my cheeks ears mouth and she whispered, "Do you want release?"

"Yes."

"Then you have to play the game sweets, come on hon, don't fight it, just let it happen, I promise you will enjoy it. Will you let me show you?"

Determined to keep my bum intact I shook my head and snapped, "I said nothing goes up my bum and I meant it. If you don't like that then just release me and we can go to sleep."

Frustrated and confused she moaned, "Honey you agreed there would be no limits, I'm trying to give you something special if you just let me."

"Special for you maybe, but if you want my trust, stop trying to force me into something I don't want."

She continued for a while, but I think my tightly drawn face and clenched cheeks convinced her I wasn't giving in.

I heard a sad sigh and then, I felt her leg cross over mine and her wet pussy snuggling on my erection and with a little wriggle I slid up into her and she sighed. She pulled off the blindfold and her mouth collided with mine and we kissed passionately.

Her hips rose and fell slowly as she rode me slowly at first but then faster and faster until I thought I was going to have a heart attack my sperm shooting deeply into her writhing body.

She finished with a sweet kiss and untied me her body flopping down beside me as I tried to get some blood flow back.

"Well, that was a flop, sorry you didn't enjoy it hon." She sighed.

"I enjoyed it, couldn't you tell?"

"No actually I got the distinct impression that you didn't like it."

"Parts of it were fun." I rasped.

"Rubbish, you hated it didn't you."

"Honey I told you that I don't like the idea of anything in my bum. I'm not a homosexual."

"It's got nothing to do with your sexuality you dumbass. Lots of men enjoy it, you know your prostate gland has as many nerve endings as my clitoris... that's why men love it. God do some research hon...men all over the world enjoy it."

I laughed, "I don't need it, I'm happy with my lot. God Shell our sex life is amazing, I don't need all that kinky shit."

"Fine... whatever, but I think you're selling yourself short and missing out on something really enjoyable." She snapped curtly.

We snuggled in the dark, but I heard her little sniffles. I kissed her neck and held her tight.

The morning dawned and things were a little cool between us. We ate our breakfast in an awkward silence before Shelby blurted out, "You still don't trust me, do you?"

"Christ, I let you tie me up, didn't I... what more do you want?"

"Yes, but then you held back, we agreed there would be no barriers, no limits."

With a deep sigh I moaned, "Shell there are always limits."

"But you promised to put yourself in my hands and trust me but then you couldn't, or wouldn't do it."

"Why is you shoving something up my bum so important to you? What the hell has that got to do with trust?"

"Because I'm trying to open your mind, but you don't trust me."

"It's got nothing to do with whether I believe you or trust you, I just don't want to do it."

"But why? I don't understand why are you so uptight about it. God Paul loves it."

The mention of his name twisted my mouth into a snarl, "Yeah well I'm not Paul, am I?"

She realised she said the wrong thing, "I'm sorry Tom, I just meant that he showed me, and I thought you might like to try something new, I felt sure you'd like it."

Pissed off with being put in the same pot as Paul I snapped, "Yeah well tell me my luv, exactly how many men have you tried this with?"

Miffed, she growled, "You know the answer...Paul and you are the only men I have had sex with in the last twenty years."

"Paul and me huh, and because he liked it you think I will as well? None of my friends have ever mentioned liking this shit so I think you're wrong. Paul doesn't know everything, Bloody hell Shell, there are thousands of men who like sex with underage girls, paedophiles. Because they like it, does that mean I should as well?"

She cringed at my words, to finish her off I added, "What about bestiality? Maybe when we have a spare minute, we should give that a go?"

When I saw there was no fight left in her I snarled, "Paul is just a kinky little prick so don't liken me to him."