Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out and agonising resigned sigh, "Fine, your call, it's not like I'm forcing you."

"Bullshit you were trying pretty hard last night." I snorted derisively.

Apologetically she mumbled, "I'm sorry if I was a bit over the top. I just got carried away all I wanted was to give you a little treat, something special, something new and exciting."

I went off to work feeling very despondent. Was this the way the rest of our life was going to be"

At lunchtime I received several messages from Shelby. When I opened them, I established they were articles from magazines discussing milking. As I read through the articles described in detail what milking meant. Men being stimulated by having their prostate gland being massaged.

The first thing that stuck out, they were legit and if some of the endorsements were anything to go by it might actually be pretty pleasurable.

The reason I was so anti, was the Paul factor. Damn it the only reason she even knew about it was him, and that pissed me off.

When I got home, Shelby tackled me straight away and asked whether I had read the articles. When I said yes, I saw them but didn't read them, she appeared upset, "Why didn't you read them"

"Because I had a busy day hon. I don't have all day to loll about reading porn."

Snorting sarcastically, she grumbled, "It wasn't porn dummy, those are credible articles written by experts."

"Yeah, about something I told you I'm not interested in. Would you read articles on engine repairs if I sent them to you?"

Huffing sulkily, she went about getting dinner and I went for a shower. As I was soaping myself up trying to relax, she slipped in beside me with a big smile on her face, using her body as a sponge she writhed against me spreading the soapy liquid with her sinuous form until we were both covered in the foamy suds.

I reached for the shampoo and rubbed it into her hair before starting on my own. Using my fingers, I worked the shampoo into her frothing foamy tresses. She reciprocated and we stood under the steaming spray massaging each other's scalps, our bodies writhing together. It turned out to be a nice greeting after all. Shelby apologised for being pushy and we sort of pushed it to the back of our thoughts. Well at least I did.

Friday night when I arrived home late, it had been a big week and I had to catch up on a mountain of paperwork and was going to be late. I tried to ring Shelby several times, but it just went to answerphone. I tried the home phone and same thing, straight to answerphone. It was late when I finally got home. When I walked into the bedroom, I found her tied to the bed screaming my name. Each foot was tied to a corner, but her hands were handcuffed above her head in the middle of the bed with a blindfold tight over her eyes. She squirmed wildly thrashing around. "Jesus quick untie me will you, oh my god hurry."

I laughed, "What the hell are you up to?"

"Tom this isn't funny quick untie me, I need to go to the toilet, Jesus hurry up."

I found the keys to the handcuffs and quickly loosened her ties. She jumped down and sprinted for the toilet screaming, "Get out."

Heeding her words, I went back out to the kitchen and made coffee. She slinked out a little later looking very embarrassed, "Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" I chuckled.

"I was trying to give you a special welcome home."

Confused I asked, "How did you get the cuffs on?"

She winced, "That's why my hands were in the middle. I put them on one hand then managed to slip the other in. I wanted to be finished when you got home, I didn't realise you were going to be so late."

"I tried to call but it went to answer phone. How long were you tied up for?"

She peeked at the clock on the wall, "Shit four bloody hours."

"Next time you better warn me or wait till I get home."

She sulked, "I wanted to do something wonderful for you."

I laughed loudly, "Something wonderful.... all you had to do was smile, that's all I need."

She gave me an appreciative smile, "thanks sweets, but I thought you might have been you know thinking about this bondage stuff and I wanted to give you a chance to play from the other side of the restraints."

"Oh, I see, well go back and tie yourself up then."

She grinned kissed me and disappeared. I waited for fifteen minutes or so before wandering in. There she was as before naked except for the blindfold. This was new to me and didn't really know where to start. I remembered to when I allowed her to tie me up and the things, she did to me. I teasingly trailed my fingers lightly over her body, up and down from her feet to her head. I knew most of her erogenous zones so I focused on them. The inside of her elbows was a trigger point and as I lightly stroked her inner arms, she wriggled purring softly. With her arms tied above her head her armpits were exposed, something I had never experimented with. I knew she was ticklish so I tickled her armpits, just gently at first and she repaid my efforts by squirming like a snake, "Oh god Tom..."

I lowered my head and licked her pits, running my tongue all around little circles then bigger until my lips were grazing her nipples.

I let my hands and mouth stroke and kiss her whole body, my tongue leaving trails of saliva like a snail I tracked up and down before focusing on her boobs. Not just her nipples but all of her fleshy mounds, mauling and nuzzling as she writhed with increasing intensity.

I had never tried this before but I could see her body flushing bright red, her breathing became ragged and short and I wondered if she would cum just from having her breasts sucked.

Normally I would change focus to her pussy but here I kept my focus on her tits and the harder I bit and sucked her nipples, the more uncontrollable her writhing and squirming became. Her hips thrashed around violently and I noticed she ground her legs together sliding them together as much as the ties allowed. Smiling I sucked hard pulling her nipples out as far as the skin would allow before going back to massaging and mauling with my hands as I sucked hard and she came, a wild whole-body orgasm. I lifted my lips allowing her to get control and calm down, "Shit Tom, I have never experienced that before, oh god I thought I was going to faint."

I giggled as I worked south, once my mouth was attached to her pussy, I tried a different approach, normally I was focused on getting to the end as quickly as possible but this time I took my time working my mouth around the outer part of her pussy without touching the inner bits. As I felt her juices flowing, I worked inwards taking my time before dipping my tongue into her sweltering pussy. Using my tongue, I pushed in and out deeper and deeper rubbing her clit with my thumb. I felt her body quiver then tremble as I worked faster building the intensity. She became really vocal screaming out encouragement to go faster following instructions I worked three fingers deep inside and moved my mouth to her clit sucking it into my mouth and sucked harder than a vacuum cleaner until she came her whole body shaking and jerking.

I dearly wanted to try sliding my finger up her bum, but as I thought about it, all I could picture was Shelby moaning as Paul did it to her, and that turned me off.

I let her recover kissing her sweat covered body gently before untying her. She seemed confused when I let her go, "What are you doing?"

"Why?"

She giggled coquettishly, "I thought you might like to take advantage of me while I was tied up, you know inspect uncharted territory."

"I don't have to tie you up for that."

"But I was right there, waiting..." She added with a despondent grumble.

I shrugged, "When the time is right it will happen."

I really did want to try anal sex but it was like she was trying to recreate with us what she shared with Paul and I hated the fact that I was continuously compared to him and that their activities had to become ours. Like he was some kind of sex guru and I had to learn what he did to satisfy her... Fuck that, I wasn't him.

Yeah, I know it's a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face but I was sick of hearing about how wonderful sex was with him.

Shelby started inviting some writers out to our place. Annabelle in particular spent a lot of time with Shelby as they finished off her book. Shell did get me to read it but it was a fantasy sci fi romance thing and it didn't do much for me. I'm not like Shelby I can't read something I don't like. She asked me to do a review to get my opinion but it's hard to focus on the writing when you don't like it.

Annabelle wasn't the only one, there were three or four writers she was working with and she invited them out to our place for the serenity and quiet and I think to save her driving to town. I met them as they were normally still there when I got home. A couple stayed for dinner and they were really nice people.

It was after one of those visits Shelby sprung her latest idea on me, "Sweets, we aren't using the guest room at the moment, I was thinking we could let Annabelle stay with us while she finishes her book. She has offered to pay; she just needs more help and we have three other bedrooms. I could run a clinic, Jock, Steve and Celia all sounded pretty keen when I floated it to them. We could actually help them out and make some money out of our fabulous house. What do you think?"

She caught me off guard, I enjoyed our privacy, the reason I moved out here was to get away from people. I liked the space. When I explained it to her, she seemed disappointed. We talked about ideas and in the end, I suggested, "OK Shell the guest room is self-contained and we could try Annabelle using just the guest room. I mean during the day you would have full run of the house but when I get home, she can lock herself away and do her writing alone."

Shell still a little put out agreed.

I got home from work the next day and Shelby and Annabelle were working in her library. Shell came out and gave me a kiss but went straight back in to help.

There was no dinner so I started making something light, nothing special just a couple of chicken fillets and a salad.

All through dinner Shell kept pushing Annabelle towards me, she urged me to talk to Annabelle, they exchanged questions and talked about different aspects of her book, and continually asked for my input or opinion, but I shrugged it off pleading ignorance.

Shell became more frustrated as the conversation dried up. After dinner Annabelle disappeared out to the guest room. Shelby went to help her and I slipped into the bedroom to write and work on my own stuff.

Over the rest of the week, I tried to ignore Annabelle's presence but it's tough knowing somebodies in your home. She might have been out in the guest room but she was still there.

Friday night Shelby and I enjoyed a few drinks in the lounge, the music wafted from the stereo and we had the lights down low enjoying a romantic moment. Shelby got a little amorous and started massaging my very erect dick through my jeans and we kissed, I had a handful of her boob, which I massaged avidly.

She got a little carried away and lowered her head into my lap and unzipped my fly and was about to pull out my enraged member when I jumped, "Whoa...slow down hon. Annabelle could walk out any time."

She giggled, "So...she would get a surprise wouldn't she. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"She might not but I bloody would." I pulled her hand off my lap and stood dragging her to the bedroom.

Monday night when I got home from work there were four of the buggers in the library and they were working on different things. Shelby came out to give me a kiss. "We won't be long love...we just got a bit carried away."

"I'm going to have a shower; I hope they're gone when I get out."

I walked off leaving her standing there with her hands on her hips. When I got out, they were gone. At dinner Shelby rasped, "Would it hurt if occasionally they stayed for dinner. I mean we never see anybody our here. It would be nice to socialise sometimes. It would be nice to have friends for dinner."

She gave me a pleading look, "Hon I love living out here, but come on, would it hurt us to have some human interaction, dinner parties, or whatever. Shit we have this beautiful home; it would be nice to show it off."

I could see her point; we hadn't really made many friends living out here and we only saw our old friends when we went to their places. Not everybody enjoys the drive out here. I gave in, "I wouldn't mind if it was occasionally."

She smiled and I was repaid with a very romantic evening which culminated in a very explosive orgasm.

Over the next few days a few of her group of writers stayed, my only respite was the days she went into town to work with Paul. On those days the only person home was Annabelle. It's not that I didn't like them, but they were so absorbed with writing, it's all they talked about.

Being a writer myself it was fine the first few times but then it started to wear thin. I tried changing the topic, sports, politics, religion anything to get away from writing.

Arriving home one night I realised Shelby wasn't home, her car was missing. As I walked in Annabelle raised her head from the sofa giving me a warm inviting smile, "Shelby said she was going to be a little late."

I nodded and went for my shower. When I got back Annabelle had poured me a glass of wine and she scooted her butt across to make room for me in an open invitation. There was no way around it I had to sit and talk to her. Not that it was a real hardship, she was quite attractive, a few years older than me but with a trim figure and pleasant attractive features she was nice to look at.

What made it uncomfortable was her flighty nature. She talked about stuff that I found uninteresting or unsettling. Things like alternative medicine, aromatherapy and stuff. Today she wore a pair of very tight jeans and a fairly skimpy tank top. Her shiny hair tied in a long pony tail. The first glass of wine disappeared quickly and it was soon followed by another. She sat close as we talked, the wine loosening her tongue even more than usual.

She gave an uncomfortable stretch reaching out with her arms, "God my shoulders are so tense." She breathed.

I nodded in agreement, "Yes it must be hard bent over a computer all day."

She nodded in agreement, "Yeah it sure is." She batted her eyes flirtatiously breathing, "I could use a massage." She said with a smile, but there was definitely a hint hidden in there.

"Sorry I'm not much good at massage." I apologised.

"That's not what Shelby said, she told me you have wonderful hands."

I felt a little trapped but I agreed, she turned her back towards me and I worked her shoulders. Rubbing hard and digging in my thumbs I felt her body soften and she cooed, "Oh damn she was right...you are good."

Her perfume cloaked us and I couldn't help but feel aroused. She was an attractive woman and her flesh was warm and supple under my hands. I worked on her arms and then lower into the small of her back, "I can take my bra off if it's in the way, "She purred.

"No need, it'll be fine." I replied.

As I worked her lower back she fell forward and I moved off the sofa allowing her to stretch out her legs. I went back to rubbing and kneading her lower back accompanied by her constant little cooing moans, "Oh damn that is so good, oh hell, you should become a masseuse."

As I rubbed her back my hands slipped a little lower and she whispered, "My legs could use a rub if you like."

I moved down and gave her hamstrings a rub but it's hard to massage anybody wearing jeans.

I went back to her back and she groaned, "I could take them off, if it helps."

"I don't think that would be a good idea Annabelle. I don't think Shelby would appreciate me rubbing a semi naked woman in our lounge."

She sighed, "No I suppose not, we could move to my room?"

Confused and agitated I winced, "I thought you were Shelby's friend?"

She guiltily admitted, "Shelby and I talked about this, she intimated if anything happened, she would be cool with it. I'm sorry if I am being a bit forward but I really like you and when Shelby said she wouldn't mind I got a bit excited." She frowned, "I know I'm older than you and I don't compare well with Shelby but I promise you wouldn't regret it."

"Sorry Annabelle but I don't fool around. I take my relationship with Shelby very seriously."

She gave me a hug as she sat up, "I'm sorry I hope I haven't embarrassed or offended you."

"It's fine, I am really feeling rather flattered."

She poured another wine and went up to the guest room. I set about getting dinner. When Shelby walked in, she complimented me, "Wow, I don't know what's cooking but it smells great." We shared a kiss and a hug before she asked, "Where's Anabelle? She said she was going to keep you company until I got home."

"She's up in her room, we had a glass of wine and talked for a while."

She gave me a funny little glare, "I'll just check she's alright, can she eat with us?"

I nodded, "yeah if she wants, there will be enough if we have small portions."

She was gone for about a quarter of an hour before she returned looking very concerned, "What happened tonight? She's up in her room bawling her eyes out."

I explained what happened and she grumbled, "Oh dear...I see, but nothing happened apart from the massage?"

"She invited me to her room but I declined."

She nodded, "Serve dinner I'll go and get her."

Dinner was quiet. Annabelle barely spoke and quickly returned to her room.

Later as I cleaned up Shelby went up to spend some time with her and I went into the bedroom to write.

Over the weekend Annabelle stayed right away from me she was obviously feeling guilty and embarrassed. Shelby shocked the hell out of me in bed that night when she whispered, "Tom I wouldn't have minded if something happened between you and Annabelle. She could use some love in her life. It has been a long time between relationships for her and she is feeling a little rejected. No woman likes to be turned down by a man."

When I didn't answer she whispered, "She has the hots for you sweets. She is fragile and a little insecure about her looks. She feels like the world is passing her by. If you showed her a little love it would be a wonderful thing."

"Sorry Shell but I take our relationship a little more seriously than that. If she feels like she needs to meet somebody she should move back to town. Maybe you could set her up with Paul, kill two birds with one stone."

"Tom...I always thought you were more sensitive than that. There's no harm, Honey what I'm trying to say is, I wouldn't mind.... Honestly honey you might enjoy it, she has some pretty kinky ideas."

"Perhaps not but I would. I need to be able to look in the mirror and be proud of what I see. I'm not some cheating prick, you know how I feel about those sorts of people."

She flinched and scowled and I realised I had said the wrong thing. Even after all this time it was still a touchy subject. Over the next few days there was a worrying trend. Shelby tried or at least that's the way it appeared to me to push Annabelle and me together. She spent an extra couple of days in town leaving us alone together more often.

Annabelle dressed in ever more revealing clothes, wore makeup and lots of perfume...My response was to spend time out in the shed. With the Chev finished I didn't have a lot to work on but my tools had never been cleaner. In the end I was glad when Annabelle's stay was over.

Shelby never said anything more about it, but I sensed she was unhappy with my continued rejection. it worried me, and I started to question her motives. Shelby for her part seemed as happy as ever but I was left with this uneasy feeling in my gut.