Marriage into Slavery

Story Info
A marriage made in Heaven turns out to be ticket to Slavery.
3.5k words
3.96
31.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers

What happened to me can happen to you if you are not very careful.

One warm May evening a party in my apartment complex led me into a world I never believed existed. That night I met a very attractive woman. At 5ft 7inches, blonde hair, hazel eyes, a warm smile, and a great body Janis was a stunner. All the men, both married and single wanted to talk with her. For reasons still not clear to me, she wanted to spend time with me. We seemed to click.

What followed that evening was six months on dating, dinners, and plenty of sex. She was amazing in the bedroom and made me feel very robust and handsome. I found myself doing and experiencing sex beyond the physical acts but also a wonderful emotional awakening. Despite the fact she was almost 10 years older than me, she seemed to be my soulmate.

I hadn't proposed yet but seriously thinking about it. Janis surprised me one evening by suggesting we go to Las Vegas and get married. She believed it would strengthen our relationship and avoid all the hassles of a formal wedding. With reservations on Southwest Airlines and Ceasar's Palace, we were off to Vegas. During those three wonderful days we got married, had fun in the casino, enjoyed several shows, and had great sex. Upon returning home I moved into her apartment.

Even euphoric as I was in Vegas, I started to notice some small changes. Janis became a bit more controlling. She started helping me pick-out my clothes. A new men's cologne that she bought me she insisted I wear. Her strangest request was that I stop wearing boxers and start wearing a bikini style underwear for men. She told me it made me look more romantic.

Since I can remember, I always have slept wearing at t-shirt and underwear to bed. Even after sex, I would put my nightly wear on before going to sleep. My mother had always told me that you never know what can happen at night and you never want to be naked as you run from a burning house.

Janis changed that. One evening we started to the bedroom Janis said, "Honey, I want to start sleeping in the nude. I like to feel your warm, naked body at night. It would make me feel secure and happy. "

Despite a sense of discomfort at changing a lifetime pattern of sleeping I agreed. As I lay naked in bed, Janis was wearing a night gown. I had a strange sense of vulnerability. She was clothed I was naked. After 30 minutes of this strange uneasiness, I fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke to a strange but very nice feeling. Janis was softly rubbing my neck and whispering in my ear. At the same time her other hand was waking my cock from slumber into an aroused state.

Janis kept whispering, "You are fantastic my dear. Your body is beautiful. Let me take you to a place of ecstasy. Don't resist me let me take you male strength and allow it to be totally released."

I became increasingly aroused. At some point I lost my emotional control and started to moan and breath heavily.

She said, "Oh that is good baby. I am taking control so that you will totally surrender to me. I want you completely naked and vulnerable to my desires. You will find pleasure that only I can give you. You are now my baby."

With that a flood of white, sticky liquid flowed from my cock. I could not control myself. At that moment I completely came under her control. After I climaxed Janis kissed me and rolled over and fell asleep. I was left still emotionally aroused. Sleep didn't come easily the rest of the night.

Each night over the next week Janis insisted I sleep nude while she wore a night gown or a t-shirt and shorts. I anticipated a repeat of the first night but that did not happen. Janis would tease me and arouse me but no sex. This went on for four nights. I was aroused and she would then rollover an go to sleep.

On the fourth night after she aroused me, my cock became very hard. My emotional need to release no longer could be controlled. Believing Janis was asleep, I started to masturbate. The images of her that night stroking me allowed me orgasm. That moment of release led to unexpected consequences.

Janis sat up in bed yelled at me. "What are you doing? Are you playing with yourself? Did I give you permission to masturbate? Get out of bed now."

Feeling like a guilty child being scolded by his mother I obeyed Janis' command. With cum still dripping from my cock I stood there feeling very vulnerable as she got out of bed. The feeling of humiliation increased as Janis wearing her shorts and t-shirt stood in front of me.

She started, "Let's get a few things clear. First, I am both your wife and mistress. I own your cock and only I can decide when it will be played with. Your pleasure, wellbeing, and emotional reality are now my responsibility. You must trust me and listen to my orders. They are for your best interest. Do you understand?"

I simply said, "Yes".

Janis then ordered me to bend over the bed. "You need to be punished for disobeying me. I am going to spank you so you remember never to do that again."

Although humiliating, her spanking aroused me sexually and my relaxed cock became alive and stiff. I was again becoming emotionally excited. I was becoming her submissive. My throbbing cock was not going to be released.

"Now get back in bed. Don't let catch you touching your cock." Sleep was almost impossible for over an hour until my sexual energy declined.

The next morning Janis gave me a kiss and we both acted like nothing had happened that night. Life seemed to return to normal during the day. At night I became her vulnerable submissive. She started a nightly ritual where she would sit on the bed fully clothed and I would strip for her and walk around the room before getting into bed. Some nights she would tell me how beautiful or handsome I looked. Others she would criticize my walk or my cock was too small. Each time she gained more strength and I became more insecure and submissive. She had control me psychologically and emotionally.

Despite surrendering to Janis in the bedroom our daily routine, visits with neighbors and friends life was great. To anyone looking at us we were the perfect couple.

About three weeks after our wedding, I came home from work on a Friday. Janis greeted me at the door with a kiss and a smile. "Honey, I could hardly wait until you got home. I missed you."

That of course made me feel good. Janis then said, "I want to play a game with you. I know you like to play poker. I want to play a strip poker with you. The prize will be the winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser for the weekend."

Her proposal had appeal to me for two reasons. First it would allow me to switch the submissive/dominate roll by winning. Secondly, poker had always been a good game for me. I had won many a pot over the years.

"Janis, I will agree but if I win you must obey me."

Smiling she said, "If win I will do whatever you want. But if I win you will do anything and everything I want. Agreed?"

I agreed.

She said, "The rules are three hands of five card stud. The one winning two out of three hands wins the bet. The loser must immediately strip and remain naked for the entire weekend or until the winner decides otherwise. The loser must do anything and everything the winner wants. Agreed?"

I confidently agreed since I intended on winning. What I didn't know was that Janis had an advantage, the deck was marked so she knew what cards I held.

Handing me the deck she told me to deal the first hand. I had a pair of sevens and a single ace. I discarded three cards and drew three new ones. There was the second ace I had hoped to draw. Janis drew only one card. At the moment of truth, I had two pair with aces high and she had single pair of queens. I won with a sense of confidence in the outcome of the game.

Janis delt the second hand. This time I had a pair of jacks. With a smile she laid down her hand with four aces. She won. It was tied at one apiece. The certainty of outcome became in doubt.

I delt the final hand. After drawing two cards I had a pair of kings and pair of eights. That hand should be a winner. When Janis drew three cards, I felt she didn't have anything. I was wrong she laid down a full house. She won the hand and game.

With a smile, she said, "I won get them off, strip right here and now."

I meekly obeyed and soon stood naked in front of my wife.

As I stood there naked feeling vulnerable, Janis started to ask me questions that became increasingly intimate.

"When I spanker you the other night after you disobeyed me, you became very aroused. You must have enjoyed the punishment. Did you?"

I didn't answer but my cock started to get hard at the thought. She quickly saw the arousal.

She said, "I know you are a submissive male and want to be controlled and used. I am your wife and now your dominant mistress. It is time that we get you to be my sex slave. "

Grabbing my semi erect cock, she pulled me to the bathroom. "You belong to me body and emotional self exists solely to please me." As she led me to the toilet, I felt totally exposed but unable or perhaps unwilling to resist. Holding my cock she ordered, "Pee for me and do it now."

I stood there semi frozen unable to pee and being told I had to please her. I finally was able to develop a stream of yellow that temporarily pleased her.

"That's a good boy. You are obeying me. She then asked, "Has anyone ever held you cock while you peed for them?"

Embarrassed by the question I said, "No one only you."

I was then ordered to sit on the edge of the bathtub. "Every night as you paraded naked in front of me I admired your firm body, soft skin, and strength of your movement. I hate the hair on you body. It must come off. You will not resist and let me shave you completely."

I started to protest, but she simply said, "Shut up an obey me you belong to me."

Despite my fear, I obeyed. Within a minute scissors were busily cutting my pubic hair so a razor could remove the rest. Then starting at my neck Janis with shaving cream and razor systematically removed all my body hair. The two final areas my remaining pubic hair and any hair on my ass received special attention. As she stroked the razor she kept saying to me, "You're a losing your final cover as a man. You are now a feminine version of your former self. I probably feels strangely good to you."

As strange erotic feelings seemed to flood. I tried to suppress the unexpected excited feeling but my cock refused to cooperate and became hard.

Janis smiled, "I see you are unable to resist these feelings. You are mine now. I want you turn around and bend over."

As I obeyed this order, I saw my naked cock for the first time. That further increased m my sense of vulnerability. Janis then spread my ass cheeks exposing my rectum. This was the first time in my life anyone had done that.

She then said, "I am going to insert an ass plug into you. You are to keep in you. This is an act of obedience.

The initial sensation was pain but it soon became more erotic.

"Now stand up and turn around."

Totally naked and completely humiliated at all that had happened that evening, and with a raging erection I begged to be released.

Janis smiled but refused to either stroke me or allow me to relieve myself. "You need to learn to control yourself. Now I have laid out clothes in the bedroom for you. We are going out to meet a friend for a drink. I expect you to be your most polite and submissive self. Do you understand?"

Seeing my arousal was so strong she realized I would have to release that energy or I couldn't get dressed or stay focused.

Turning on the cold water in the shower Janis ordered me to get in. I reluctantly obeyed as the cold water splashed over my body my hard cock shank. Cold I emerged from the shower. After drying off Janis led me into the bedroom. On the bed were the clothes she ordered me to put on. Tan slacks, red polo shirt and boat shoes. No underwear.

She dressed in fashionable slacks, a white blouse, a blue jacket and white athletic shoes.

"Now get into the car slave. We are going to meet a friend at the Wind Walker for a drink. You are to be totally submissive to me. Is that clear?"

The thirty-minute drive only restarted my erotic fantasies. What was going to happen and why did Janis, shave and humiliate me just to have me go meet a friend? As these thoughts raced through my head we pulled into the bar's parking lot. Still struggling with the butt plug I followed Janis into the dimly lighted bar.

The Wind Walker had a reputation as a gay pick-up place. I became afraid that I was about to be forced to become gay to please my wife. While she was the only female in the bar, I was the one that seemed to be noticed. After she ordered a glass of wine for herself and a coke for me. We waited for her friend. After twenty minutes a big, handsome guy walked in. Janis immediately waived to him and got up to greet him with a hug. She then introduced me.

"James, I want you to meet Henry. He and I are old friends and business partners."

Friend and business partners, why haven't I ever met or heard of him until tonight. What business are they in together?

Henry said, "Based upon the way some of these folks have been looking at you, you are a big attraction."

Janis replied, "They aren't interested in me but James is the attention getter."

Henry said, "Let's go to my place where we can be more comfortable."

"Janis, let's take my car it will make parking easier besides I have the security pass. You two get into the back seat and I drive. I need to stop at the St Pete Clearwater airport for a minute. I left some files on my plane."

Janis said, "Honey you are doing well. I am proud of you."

At that moment I felt a jab into my thigh. Turning to Janis, she smiled, you will feel very good in just a few minutes relax.

After that I don't remember anything until I woke up in the back seat of Henry's twin engine Comanche somewhere over the water. Janis and Henry were in front and I was handcuffed in the back. I started to protest but the duct tape on my mouth prevented that. Within a few minutes we landed on a small island. Only a small concrete building sat next to the runway.

Henry pulled me off the plane and led me into the building. Janis had already entered and was talking to a rather rough looking woman.

"We have the merchandise. Do you have the buyers?"

With a Spanish accent she indicated that buyers were due to arrive within the next thirty to forty minutes.

The woman turned to me and simply told me to undress. The handcuffs made that impossible so Henry unlocked them. A guy with a gun standing in the corner of the rum provided the silent reminder to obey.

Janis then said, "You heard her get them off and now."

Standing naked in front of the woman, she said, "He looks ready except he needs his face shaved, have him do that.

With Henry standing over me I was given an razor and told to shave my beard. Once that was done the Spanish speaker put a set of leg irons on me and lead me into a room. Waiting were three naked people. One was appeared to be a young woman in her early twenties. A very attractive black woman who was perhaps in her thirties, and another white male about my age.

I started to protest that I was an American and could not be treated this way. The woman simply said you are a slave and I decide you have no rights. Now sit down and shut up.

The guy sitting next to me recognized Henry. Whispering to me. "That's the bastard that brought me here yesterday after he and my girlfriend invited me to lunch."

I said, "The bitch he is with is my wife."

He said, "We have been setup to be sold as sex slaves. This doesn't happen in the real world or does it.:

Shortly the sound of jet engines announced the arrival of a potential buyer. Two Latino women entered the room and talked with woman in charge. Within a few minutes a second plane landed and two men from Saudi Ariba walked into the room they also started to talk with the woman. The final buyers arrived. An Asian man and woman.

As these individuals talked, Janis and Henry stood quietly in the back of the room. They watched in hopes that both I and the other guy would bring a high price.

Each group of buyers were permitted to examine each person being auctioned. The Latinos had no interest in either of us males. The young woman was carefully examined. Her ass, pussy, and mouth fully probed and examined. They clearly wanted her.

The black woman appeared to be in demand by both the Latinos and the third group. Like the young woman she was also thoroughly examined and probed. It was clear that there would be a bidding battle over her.

The Saudi men were only interested in me and the other guy. When I was examined, the length of my cock became an issue. "How big are you aroused?"

In an angry tone, "I don't know about 5 inches."

They then looked at the other male. He had a much larger cock at least 7 inches. After quiet conversations they wanted both of us. He would be used for those seeking gay males. Due to my smaller size cock and larger breasts would be transformed into a shemale for the pleasure of at least two potential buyers.

The third buyers were from Asia and were especially interested in me. They also thought I could be transformed into a shemale. They are highly prized in many Asian countries. The Communist Chinese Party has a number of officials who would pay significantly for me.

The bidding started shortly after the last buyers examined me. The young woman went quickly. The minimum bid was $50,000 by the Latino woman. The third buyer offered $60,000 but the final bid of $65,000 was accepted. Crying the young woman was led from the room back into the entry area where the financial transactions took place.

A biding war developed between the Asian buyer and Latino. She eventually sold to the Latino woman for $90,000. Also led away to entry area.

The next to go was the guy sitting next to me. The Asians opened the bid at $50,000 but the Saudi quickly raised it to $65,000 of a quick win. The Asians countered with $70,000. The Saudi offer of $76,000 was accepted. I was left alone in the room as the guy was taken to the entry.

The first offer on me opened at $65,000 by the Asians. Saudis countered with $75,000. The bidding went back and forth. When the Asians bid $100,000, it appeared that the Saudi's had finished. The Saudi's final offer of $115,000 won the auction.

While I walked into a new life, Janis and Henry flew back to Florida with $150,000.

Both the other guy who finally told me his name was Wilson were led to the Saudi plane. Once aboard the plane, Wilson was ordered to demonstrate his sexual strength and fuck me in front of the crew. Forced to the floor on my hands and knees, Wilson mounted me like a prize bull and proceeded to fill me with his hot while fluid.

To be continued.

jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers