Marriage is a Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my way with both Annette and Darley for a while, but ultimately, the tables were turned and they turned me into their plaything. The longer the night went, more exhausted and passive I became due to the exertions of beforehand. It had been one hell of a long-ass, crazy, emotionally draining day, and I had plenty to drink besides. I was wiped out, so I became a human dildo for both ladies, not that I minded in the least. There were times to be dominant and aggressive, such as when I spanked Deanna, but this wasn't one of them. Sometimes, it was best to leave oneself in the gentle hands and tender mercies of one's lovers, and this was such a time, as they made it abundantly clear how they really felt about me.

I drifted off, sore and tired as could be, in the arms of my women, knowing now that I would need a very large bed in the future. Five to a bed...would that even work? Apparently, I was about to find out.

_____

"Who gives these women to be married to this man?" the voice of the officiator rang out clearly, as the man in question stood up and took his place, wearing a tuxedo and everything.

"I do," Robbie Walters let go of Nora's hand as he took on his role in the private, polygamous commitment ceremony between my wives and me, including the renewal of Deanna's and my wedding vows on our tenth anniversary.

By now, more than enough time had elapsed, and Robbie and Deanna had worked through their issues. They even used a "post-relationship counseling service" designed to help heal the wounds of a dissolved partnership and let both exes move on with their lives. It was nerve-wracking in some ways, since it took a while to regain any trust in Robbie, let alone enough to let him be alone with Deanna and some counselor that I never met. Even so, it really helped, letting both of them get much of their past regrets, resentments, etc. off their chest and truly forgive each other, so that they could build a new friendship in the ashes of their old romance. Robbie had been part of our lives too long, despite his many awful decisions, to totally kick him to the curb.

This also helped him find love again, and this time, really give his love for Nora a chance. It turned out that, unlike a polygamist like me, Robbie was unable to have more than casual relationships with more than one woman, and, yes they had to be women. He didn't have a bi bone in his body, to say the least. He was as straight as could be. He was also unable to deal with or confront his jealousy, of course, as with so many monogamist types. He would just have to stick to one woman, and once he realized that, he chose Nora...and, yes, she took him back, but at a price.

No, he didn't have to wait for marriage. Nora might be Catholic, but she was human, too, and far too passionate for Robbie to deny him anything (except other women, as she was definitely the jealous type). The price was that he had to agree to adopt children and take on the role of Daddy at last. They had already been married for six months by this point, and they had a five-year old son named Luciano, adopted from Nicaragua through an agency, who had stolen their hearts when they met him. It was amazing how fast Robbie grew up by now, even to the point of wanting to play catch with his new son.

Things were so much better between us that I was his best man at his wedding (Catholic, of course, as it was obvious that the already Catholic Luciano would be raised up in that church...worries about how he would be raised were moot by now). In fact, Robbie converted soon afterward, and so had to confess his past sins to a priest. That poor man left the confessional visibly hot under the collar, much to my amusement, my ladies', and even Nora's, as she had to have guessed some of the details of the first confession. I could only imagine Robbie's first, very major penance for his years of adultery with Deanna. I was no Christian, but I suspected that I would agree with whatever penance Robbie would have to do.

Back to me, though, well, what can I say? I had four very pregnant wives for a while there, as it turned out that Deanna and Erin had both skipped the Pill for several days after the anniversary fiasco. That wasn't even counting Annette and Darley, who both told us, rather bluntly, that they had formed a pact years ago not to have any children by any men but me, and then only after "you lovebirds got your act together," to use Darley's blunt words. It seemed that, after all, everyone else was right all along about my marriage. I really did love Deanna, and she very much loved me back. We just didn't know it, but my two other ladies figured it out and wanted things to be stabler with us before committing to motherhood of any of my seed.

Predictably, Deanna gave me, or rather us, more fraternal twins, as did Erin. Hank and Peggy (yes, more fun names that we just couldn't let go) were the last for her, as we had her tubes cut and double-tied after the fact. That was enough for us, we agreed. Bobby and Luanne (see the pattern?) were Erin's final contributions to our happy home, also right before the surgeon terminated her childbearing years. Annette wanted to play catch-up, as did Darley, resulting in Clark Hill (from Annette), born just a week before Beatrice Hill (from Darley). Only when little Nora (Annette's) and Melvin (Darley's) Hill were born (still on the way at the moment of my wedding) would they be willing to cease and desist having me breed them.

As Jeanette, the eager flower girl, and Amber (the ring-bearer this time around) took on their roles and the rings and vows were exchanged, I looked down on my beautiful family, including my four blushing brides and my vast brood of children, and I nearly choked up with tears of joy. I fought them off, still being somewhat old-fashioned about men crying in public, but I could tell that Deanna and Erin in particular were teary-eyed as well. This was the life for me...for us. I nearly lost it all to my wife's silly fascination with her old flame, but if it weren't for that same hopeless crush, she would still just be my friend...Robbie gave me his girlfriend and he nearly took her back, but it was all right now. She...and my other soulmates were mine now...for keeps.

As the Rolling Stones sang, "It's alright now, in fact it's a gas, it's alright now, jumping jack flash, it's a gas, gas, gas."

As Deanna told me before, marriage is a contract, and I was a man of my word.