Marriage of the Snow Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must feed my baby now." The Snow Queen smiled a cruel smile.

Adar appeared and took the baby in his arms and brought it close to Sarah and pulled her dress down so her breasts were exposed. Sarah tried to move away but Adar's look stopped her. Carefully he placed the baby near her right breast and the baby latched on and began to drink not only milk from her breast but blood as the sharp teeth drew her blood and the milk from her breast.

"You will nurse my baby for a year and half." The Snow Queen said as she stroked the baby's head.

Sarah did so and fed the baby for just that long and while it may have seemed cruel to be used in such a manner, she got used to feeding the baby.

The Snow Queen learned love and Adar and her, loved all 15 of the children that were theirs through Sarah. Sarah although only a pleasure slave was not ill treated and fell deeply in love with Adar and any attentions, he might give her. The Snow Queen required of Adar he make love to her every night of their marriage 3 or 4 times a night and from that come in Sarah once a night for the duration of their marriage. Yet never once allowed Sarah to take the gag or blindfold off when Adar made love to her so that Sarah would not see the royal couple making love and the Snow Queen could pretend she was alone with her husband.

12