All Comments on 'Marriage Proposal Train Wreck'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simple answer to your question at the end. You’re a gutter slut and skank. A nice guy, that went out of his way to be nice to you despite being a total bitch to him, and you treat him like shit anyway. IOW, par for the course with sluts.

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 2 years ago

Anonymous, you do realize it's just a story, right?

it isn't real... no need to hate so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lawyerwife, you do realize its not, read her bio its from here real life "adventures " not the same anonymous as the other person but you are wrong lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading several of Aprils stories April reminds me of that hot chick vs crazy chick video that was going around a few years ago…very funny but some truth to it. The hotter the chick the more crazy she is. Every guy wants to date a 9 or 10 but ususally they are unstable or just bat shit crazy. Marriage should be in the 6 to 8 range where they are ,,,not normal but lets say less crazy…lol

Every young man should try and date a 9 -10. They are fun and the sex is great. I did and she was bat shit crazy but wow what a ride…lol…This is all in fun so please don’t jump all over me…

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events and personal experiences.

I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to follow me as I plan on writing many more stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

A

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

What story? What ending?

JBadams404evaJBadams404evaalmost 2 years ago

and she continues to cheat on him succubus indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You seem to write well so I am going with your are not dumb. I am not sure what is wrong with you, pretty positive you do know though. If this is all true which for your husbands sake I hope it is not, you just like strange dick. You know that but then precede to marry him so you feel safe but then still the strange dick keeps coming back. I truly hope this is like that cuckold writer that claims to be a shrink and tell real stories (all bullshit) this is all part of the fantasy. Because if it is not one day you will destroy him and his relationship with his brother apparently with your so called love. Seems greedy and a tad on the social sociopath vibe though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...