Marriage Therapy

Story Info
My buddy needs help with his wife.
863 words
3.67
12.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. My buddy Sam and I were hanging at his house in his man cave and playing some xbox. Nothing new. His wife was in the other room doing...well I don't exactly know what she did when we weren't all in the same room. I felt confident that she would rather be drinking with us. We were all friends. All drinking buddies.

Their relationship wasn't the best. Maybe wasn't good, hard to say from the outside but I know that they could be pretty nasty to each other. Or rather she could be really nasty to him and he could just ignore the fuck out of her like nobody's business which led to her nastiness. How or why I didn't understand. By anyone's measure she was one hell of a woman.

Then came that fateful night, as they say. We were sitting on his little couch. I refuse to call to love seat since it was just the two of us in there. She came in as she had in the past and wanted his attention. She wanted to go out and do something, a bit of a whine at the end of her pleading. In no uncertain terms told her no. She got all lovey-dovey on him then but my boy didn't thaw out one bit not even when she went to her knees, unzipped him and began to suck him right there inches from me. His weak protestations be damned!

"No. I...come on."

She replied but with a mouthful of dick I couldn't quite make it out. Jen was a force of nature. A face that was both pretty and cute just as she was smart and funny. Her curves were in the right places and superb, or at least really look that way. Sam complained about her putting on weight but it seemed to go to the right places at least as far as I was concerned. He was a lucky man. She had big tits and like to show that cleavage with her necklace dangling around the top of it. Wide hips that I guess she accentuated with her clothing I don't know it just...it WORKED.

Wordlessly, he handed me the Xbox controller and I did my best impression of somebody playing Call of Duty while watching him get his shiny cock engulfed by his hot ass wife. After a minute he just put his head back and closed his eyes and I didn't even fake it anymore. Well, okay, mostly. The sexiest thing, at least for me, wasn't the act. No, it was the eye contact we would make, her and I. Not for long because she didn't want to get caught. It was there though. It was sensual and intimate. The clicking of Xbox sticks, the gunfire and explosions in the background literally forgotten by all.

"I got next." I finally threw out and even managed to not start laughing until the last word. We all had a chuckle over that and I rededicated myself to the game with the image of her laughing with a mouthful of hard on imprinted on my mind indelibly.

God love her, she sucked every bit of his nut right out. As far as I could tell, anyway, and I had a front row seat.

What happened next shook me. Shook her too as far as I can tell.

"Switch!" I handed over the controller but the mischievous smile on his face indicated he meant a more thorough switching. Jen's and my eyes touched briefly and we each new that the other had picked up on it and so it was no misunderstanding. She was frozen totally and I was frozen on the inside but maintaining a mask of nonchalance. Easy acceptance even.

To this day I feel like it was almost her throwing the dare right back at him. Then at once she began to move towards me but Sam didn't care and didn't pay any mind. His focus was on the game. His ignoring her again only fanned the flames of her anger and it became a way to get back at him, to challenge him. She scootched over between my legs and began to unzip me but her eyes were on him, or her work, but never me. I was okay with that.

I legitimately shuddered when that hot mouth closed over my half-hard cock and it grew in a surge. It was a workman-like blowjob and he sat there and ignored us the whole time for my part I tried not to think about the bits of semen still in her mouth when she began to gobble my cock. Those lips gliding up and down my length easily and seductively. Before long I was bucking my hips and using every inch of my willpower to not grab a fistful of her hair as I squirted in her mouth, "unh."

This was the start of something. The next time we hung out she gave us each a handy and a blow. Little did I know this had set us on a path that would lead to her, my best friend's wife, becoming my sex slave.