Marriage Transformation Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple learns to play sexy bedroom games.
4.4k words
4.62
26k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

Elizabeth enrolled in college. She negotiated with Bill and Maureen a three day week and loaded her classes on the two off days. Her receptionist job took little effort and she could do some of her homework during the traditionally slow times. This seemed to suit everyone at the store. She also got to catch up on everything with Cindy during her working days. Her college load was not really heavy, but she had not really learned to study while in high school. Consequently, she had to spend extra time reading. She was now motivated and she didn't have to worry about social cliques. She found it quite satisfying to be busy and productive.

Chris was also progressing in his job. While learning not to be such a male jerk had come a little slowly to him, he now seemed to be enjoying their enhanced sex life. Elizabeth had met Chris' co-workers and the partners. She had made quite an impression, especially on the older partners of the firm. They usually made quite a scene complimenting Chris about Elizabeth's beauty. This in turn made Chris feel more confident about himself and it carried over to his job performance.

She shared some of their progress with Cindy. Cindy still had the belief that if Elizabeth ever got some big cock, she would never be satisfied with those dildos, much less Chris little dicklet. Elizabeth, true to her word, would not even hear about cheating on Chris.

With Chris making a better income, he needed to dress more professionally. Likewise, Elizabeth needed more appropriate clothing for the company outings as well as her job and school. They went clothes shopping at least once a month together. They would buy an addition to one or both of their wardrobes usually. On special occasions or when the holiday parties might be in order, they splurged a little. Chris might get a new pair of shoes while Elizabeth might opt for some nice lingerie. Chris did not begrudge her the lingerie. In fact, he was becoming quite infatuated with it as time went on. He now relished the fashion shows she gave him in the lingerie stores or at home afterwards. She began wearing sexy gowns and baby dolls to bed every night. Even on nights when they didn't have sex, Chris liked to cuddle with her and rub her through the sexy lingerie.

As their sex appreciation progressed, Chris began losing his inhibitions. He would freely eat her pussy after he came in her. He now had no revulsion to her frequent squirting during orgasm. She had worked hard at getting him to accept the more intimate parts of marriage and now she was reaping the rewards. As he became more compliant with her sexual needs, she would share some ideas or some stories that Cindy had told her. She was careful not to get too descriptive about Cindy and Gary. She knew that Chris would never accept the type of open relationship that her friends had.

That is not to say that she did not have many fantasies about fucking a really big, thick cock while she was pleasuring herself with the big brown dildo. She still had time to herself and masturbation was very satisfying to her. Some nights, she would dress especially sexy and wear her full makeup. Slowly, Chris learned that this was to be her night and that he was to satisfy her orally and with the big dildo. Ever so slowly, she weaned him out of having vaginal sex with her on these nights. At times she would have him give her a great orgasm and then tell him to jack off and cum on her breasts or her pussy. She would then get him to lick his cum off her body. Step by step, Chris was becoming a better lover. She rewarded him and complimented him over and over. He was becoming more submissive, but he was also learning the joy of making her cum so intensely.

With the insecurities out of the way, Chris was even doing a better job of helping around the house. Elizabeth would ask him to stack the dishes or do the vacuuming. She made sure to compliment him and feel him up some while he did this. Often, she would give him a blowjob after a task. This progressed to the point that Chris would do some chores without her asking and then get his blow job afterward. She made it a habit to hold his cum in her mouth and then snowball it back to him. This was when he had earned his blow job. She continued to lead him into oral sex, taking her cum into his mouth and in general make sure she had an intense orgasm or two. He didn't seem to mind pleasuring her with his mouth and then jacking off. Sometimes she would scoop his cum and feed it back to him. He seemed to really enjoy shooting on her pretty breasts and then eating it off.

She shared a few of the ideas back with Cindy. Cindy was thrilled that they were learning the joys of married life sex. Elizabeth herself was amazed at how much she enjoyed the fun and games, not to mention how much better Chris treated her. That selfish streak was going away as he learned how satisfied he became in satisfying his sexy wife. Cindy shared that sometimes when she was out with a lover, she would text Gary pictures of the guy's cock or her dripping pussy. She said that Gary would do anything she asked when she got home. She even shared that Gary loved to go down on her while she was still dripping another man's cum from her pussy. She said that sometimes she would take off her panties and fit them over Gary's head with the cum drenched part on his nose and mouth.

Elizabeth found herself getting quite aroused as Cindy told more and more secrets. Gary was a real stud with a big cock and still Cindy would dominate him. She was not ready to take her marriage that direction, but she surely loved being served by her husband and he seemed to be moving more to the submissive side.

She decided to use some of Cindy's suggestions. She began texting Chris pictures of herself in just her panties. She would text him instructions on chores for him to do while she was in class. When she got home, she would make a show of inspecting the completed task. Afterwards, she would take a shower and have Chris use the brown dildo on her. Or she would have him eat her out and spray her girl cum into his mouth. She would kiss him afterward and maybe jack him off. She got a wine glass for him to cum in and she would either feed it back to him or share it with him.

Chris seemed to really enjoy the panty pictures. She always kept her pussy slick and he loved to pleasure her orally. One evening she texted him to do a load of laundry and be completely naked in their bed when she got home from class. When she got home, she took her clothes off except for her panties right after she walked through the door. As instructed, Chris was naked in bed. She walked over and took off her pretty panties and placed the crotch panel under his nose. He did not resist. She then took the panties and wrapped them around his cock. She started jacking him off with her panties. He was really getting into this when she guided his hand to the panties and had him take over. She then stood up and told him to make himself cum.

"That's it, Baby, cum in my panties. Yeah, that is so sexy, Honey. Feel how silky and sexy my hot panties are. Did you smell my arousal? Did you? Cum in my panties."

Chris blasted his cum into her panties and groaned as he continued to cum. He got all of his cum into them without shooting any on the bed.

"Lay still, Chris, I am going to take a quick shower. When I come back, you are going to suck me off and get me off. I am going to cum in your mouth like you cum in mine. Be right back."

She took a quick hot shower. She did wash her pussy well, but Chris already had her day long scent in her panties. Now they were drenched with his cum as well. She went back to the bed where Chris was still holding his cock in her panties. She straddled him and moved her clean pussy up to his mouth. She fucked his mouth and tongue while he sucked and slurped. She ground herself into him until she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Oh, oh, oh, I am cumming."

She slammed her sex onto him and stroked her clit on his mouth. She clenched her whole body and sprayed her hot girl cum into his mouth. He was astounded, but he drank of her nectar without the slightest hint of revulsion. As her orgasm subsided, she gently began moving her pussy all over his face. She continued to speak to him, "Oh, Chris, that was so intense. You are the best. I love you so much."

As they began relaxing, she moved down and took his soft cock into her hands. Her saturated panties were still wrapped around his soft little noodle. She rubbed the panties over his cock and then began massaging his legs and mid-section. The aroma of her all day panties and his cum were intoxicating. She took the panties and placed them over his face again.

"I love the smell of our sex together, Honey," she said.

Elizabeth pulled her panties back over her legs and up across her hips. The feel of his cum in her panties was erotic. The fact that Chris was receptive to her used panties soaked in his own cum was a sure sign that she was moving his sexual appetite in a way that was exciting and satisfying. She was still horny. She got the big brown dildo and asked Chris to satisfy her again. He readily complied and she had another drenching orgasm. She now had fitted their bed with plastic protection under the sheets so that she could pull them off as soon as they had finished making love.

In the afterglow of her second orgasm, she told Chris that she was so thankful for him and also to Cindy for helping them expand their sexual horizons. Chris had begun warming up to Cindy once he learned to accept the thrill of the varied experiences that Elizabeth was presenting. He was also getting to feel that his little cock was the problem and not something wrong with her. He was happy that she seemed so content to play with toys and have oral sex. He had easily gotten over his aversion to his cum and her squirting when he understood how much she enjoyed sex.

The next evening, Chris asked Elizabeth to share some of the sexual escapades that Cindy had told her. She was reluctant to break confidence, but he seemed to be warm to hear some sexy talk.

"Please don't repeat this, Honey. Cindy is my good friend and she does not cheat on Gary, per se."

"What does that mean? Per se?"

"Uh, well, she says that Gary likes for her to date other men."

"What?"

"No, really. She says that they were always sexually active when they dated. Gary was a high school stud and he could have any woman he wanted because he has a big c..."

Just as she began to say the word, she caught herself. The meaning was clear, however.

"A big what?" Chris asked.

"A big ego, I guess."

"That's not what you were going to say. You were about to say cock."

"I am just saying what Cindy said."

"About his cock?"

"She says he is well endowed. I don't know what that means."

"That's why you wanted to get the dildo. You wanted to see if something bigger could make you orgasm."

"No, Chris, the doctor told me that was a possibility. For whatever reason, size, shape, anything he said could be the trigger that would help me reach orgasm. I was just relieved that the dildo could help me, so that I could quit worrying about something being wrong with me."

"So, you are saying that there is something wrong with me?"

"Chris, I love sex with you. You are so skillful at making me cum either with your mouth or the dildo. The main thing is that we have learned what makes us happy. Is there anything about our sex life that makes you unhappy?"

"Now that you mention it, no."

"Can I do anything else that you have thought about?"

"Not that I can think of."

She was wearing a sexy red nightgown with no panties. She pulled his clothes off and sat on top of him. She guided his hands up to her perky breasts and had him feel the fullness. He tweaked her sensitive nipples and she moaned her appreciation. She moved further back and stroked his hard little cock. On a whim, she took the hem of her gown and encased his cock in the flimsy material. She began moving the material up and down his hard shaft. He now moaned and she continued jacking him off. As she kept this up, he began leaking his pre-cum into the pocket she had surround his cock with.

"You like this, Baby? You like my sexy gown around your dick? Feels good doesn't it?"

She pulled his right hand to his cock with her left hand. He joined her in the motion. After some strokes, she removed her hand and let him continue jacking off.

"Yes, Baby. Cum in my gown. Drench me with your cum. Come on shoot your cum, Honey. Do it."

His cock exploded. He made a big mess in her lingerie.

"God, Chris that is so sexy. I love it when I see you cum."

When he finished leaking the last of his cum into the warm encirclement, she pulled the material back. The cum was in streams on the material. She moved up again and began applying his cum to both of them. She made it up to his chest and then layered his face with the sticky goo. She laughed as she did this.

"I think I found something you like. You came so hard the other night in my panties and now in my gown. I love you."

A few nights later, Elizabeth was wearing another sexy nightie. It was a black baby doll with panties. They began cuddling in bed when Chris asked, "The other night you were talking about Cindy having sex with other men."

"Well, yes, that is what they do sometimes."

"And Gary lets her do that?"

"It is not like that. She says that Gary gets off to that. Sometimes they will be in a club and Gary will pick out a guy. He tells her to go seduce him. With her looks and personality, she has no problem seducing anyone."

"What does he do?"

"I don't know exactly, but she said that Gary has watched her fuck other men and sometimes joins in later."

"Joins in?"

"Well on that she does not go into detail, except to say that sometimes when she is out with another man and Gary is home, he has her come home without cleaning up, you know. She says that Gary will perform oral sex on her with, you know, uh, the other man's cum still in her."

"No way."

"I know. At first I couldn't believe it. She says it's called a creampie."

"That is not... It is just..."

He feigned revulsion, but his cock told a different story. It was hard and dripping as she moved her hand around his glans.

"Looks like that story turned you on."

"I could never do that."

She took her panties off and asked him if he wanted to jack off into them. He didn't have to answer. She touched his cock. She then took the baby doll bottom and trailed it across his stomach and chest. She teased his mouth with it. She then moved down to his feet and quickly pulled them through the leg holes. The panty bottom was larger and roomier than a pair of panties. However, he was slender and as she pulled them up, there was plenty of room for his cock.

"What are you doing, Elizabeth?"

"Just go with it, Baby."

She snuggled her panties up his body and fully encased his little hard cock.

"Oh, my, Baby. That is hot."

She began massaging his cock with her hand. Now he was ready to cum and as she guided his hand to hers, he shot his load into the sexy baby doll panty. She held his hand as he milked his cock. When he had no more cum to leak, she got up and pulled out the dildo. She pushed the bulbous head under his panty leg and coated the dildo with his cum. She pushed it up into herself and ravaged her pussy.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me with that big cock, stud." She screamed as she plunged the cock savagely into her pussy. She was banging the bottom of her womb with the fake cock and screaming. Chris was holding his cock with one hand and joined her thrusting with the other. He was there, but she was fucking herself to her orgasm. She blew a big stream of girl cum and arched her back as she came.

As they returned to earth, they lay exhausted. She, with the brown cock still in her dripping pussy. He, with her panties still on and cum running everywhere.

In due time, she spoke. "That was fantastic, Chris. Did you like it?"

He started to remove her panties.

"No, leave them on. You match my top. Let's just snuggle."

She lay beside him touching his panties until they both fell asleep. The next morning she awoke first and kissed him on the lips while feeling the dried cum and the silky material of her panties.

"Thanks for last night, Honey," she said.

This kept up without any protest from Chris. Elizabeth correctly assumed that Chris had been converted completely after seeing his beautiful wife in such lovely lingerie most of the time. Soon she would just tell Chris to put on a pair of her panties and suck her off. Other times she would have him wear a sheer gown and fuck her with the dildo. Always, she told him how much she loved their little games.

As she began to share more stories with Chris, Elizabeth introduced some light fantasy. One evening when she came home from a late class, he was anxious awaiting her arrival. He must have been exceptionally horny because he began kissing her as soon as she arrived. She sensed that the time was right. It was a risk, but she let it go anyway.

"Honey," she said, "Let me clean up after my date. My lover left so much cum in my pussy."

She said it such a way that Chris was not alarmed. He knew she had been in class. She anxiously awaited his reaction.

"Oh," he replied, "I did not know you had a date."

"Oh, yes, Chris, he has a huge cock and shot his cum deep into me. You don't want to taste him."

He took the bait. She made no attempt to go to the restroom, but acted like she wanted to pull away from his embrace.

"I didn't know you would be home and I let him fuck me over and over. My pussy is a mess."

He almost tore her clothes off and took her to the bedroom. He pushed her down on the bed and removed her panties.

"Smell his cum?"

"Yes."

Put those panties on and eat his cum out of me, Husband."

Chris could not wait to get into her panties which she had worn all day. Her scent was pleasant but ripe with her secretions during the day. Of course she had no cum in her pussy, but he played it out like he was eating load after load. Of course she squirted her girl cum into his mouth as she came.

"Keep those panties on and get ready to fuck me with a real cock when I get back from the shower."

When she strutted back, she wore crotchless panties and Chris had the brown cock ready to service her. She had redone her makeup after her shower and looked every bit the whore that Chris had once compared her to. She wore bright red lipstick and her highest heels. Her hair was puffed and sprayed. Her eye shadow was dark and alluring.

As she lay down on the bed, she spread her legs and demanded that he sink the big cock into her wet pussy. She moaned and cooed. She bucked her hips and left no doubt about what he was to do. Chris pulled and pushed the brown dildo into her pussy. She thrust violently to take the full length.

"Fill me up with your big cock, stud. Fuck my tight pussy with that hot cock, baby."

He worked like a man on a mission. This time she fucked the toy with plenty of vigor and kept fucking it long after his arms were tired of thrusting it into her. Finally, she came.

"Keep your panties on, lover. You look too cute in them. I know you love them. Did you like the taste of my lovers cum?"

This role play fantasy had no negative effects on Chris. He enjoyed the scene as she alluded to the type of sex that Cindy and Greg had. The fantasies fed the desire of both of them. Elizabeth asked Chris if they could go to a club that weekend. He was not real hip on the idea, but during his time with his colleagues, he had improved his social skills. The dynamite sex life they now shared helped him with his confidence. His co-workers who had met Elizabeth just fawned all over her. They would tell Chris at work that he was the luckiest son of a bitch they knew to have such a hot wife.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers
12