Marriage Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday night they went to a trendy club. Chris dressed casually and Elizabeth wore a tight short skirt with a shiny red low cut top. Her cleavage was visible, but not overly so. She looked hot, but proper. Chris still didn't like to dance, but Elizabeth had spent some time with Cindy and was more comfortable on the dance floor. Chris went through the motions for a few numbers and they returned to their table. Returning to their drinks, Elizabeth thanked Chris for a least trying to dance some.

After they sat out too many numbers, a young good looking guy stopped at their table and asked her to dance. She looked at Chris. He did not want to make a scene, so he nodded to her. By the time they got back they had danced to three numbers. She learned that the guy was Todd, single, twenty-nine years old, from Phoenix, in sales, etc. She had told him she was in college part time and her husband was an engineer. They had a good time and she wondered why Todd would want to spend time with a married woman. She asked him and he replied that he thought she was hot with a certain pure look. She thanked him for the compliment and told him she needed to get back to her husband.

When she got back to the table, Chris said, "Did you enjoy dancing with that stud?"

"Oh, yes, Honey, he is tall, good looking and a very good dancer."

"Did he touch you in places? Did you touch his cock?"

She was surprised, but played along. "God, yes, he had the biggest cock stuffed in his pants. It was thick. I wanted to take his pants down right there. My panties are so wet."

Other guys came up to her and asked her to dance. Each time when she came back, she upped the ante. "God, Honey, that guy was feeling my ass and my breasts while you weren't watching. He has me so hot."

"Yeah, I bet if I wasn't here you would take him home and fuck him, right?"

"Oh, yes, I would. I could feel his cock."

They kept this up for a couple of hours. She was ready to go home and have all kinds of sex. Chris leaned over to her and told her that he was going to fuck her when they got home.

"You better hurry and get me out of here before one of those guys beats you to it. My panties are hot and dripping right now. Want to see?"

"Sure, let me see."

"Want to feel my juices?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then wait right here." She got up and headed to the ladies room. She pulled her soaked panties off and held them in her hand. When she returned to the table, she handed them to Chris.

"Take these to the men's room and put them on. You will feel how wet I am getting. Fold your briefs up and put them in the trash can. Then meet me back here."

She was pretty sure that he would do that. He couldn't get up quick enough. She watched as he held the small panties balled up in his hand. When he got back, she reached under the table and felt his hard cock. Her little bikini panties were indeed holding his cock in them.

"I think it is time to go home, Honey."

She teased him all the way home. "Did you want those guys to fuck your hot wife?"

"Which one do you think had the biggest cock?"

By the time they got home, they jumped into the bed. Chris pulled his panties down and fucked her pussy for all he had. She enjoyed it. But the best part was that after he came in her, he sucked it all out while she came on his face. All the while she was asking him how the cum tasted that had been put there by the stud she had fucked.

12