Marriage Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,864 Followers

I kept pushing my hips forward, keeping my eyes down and watching as inch by inch, the large purple strap-on moved deeper and deeper inside of my wife. It slipped so easily, I was ready to stop at the slightest hint of resistance. But I moved faster and faster as it became clear that Savannah felt nothing but pleasure. Her hand was moving more quickly between her legs and her whole body was trembling.

"Oh fuck, Kat, put that in. Keep it going. That feels great!" Savannah groaned, throwing her head back. She laughed musically as more and more of the dildo filled her body. While I looked up to see Savannah's beautiful face (or at least the side of it) as she moaned and laughed, I was surprised to suddenly feel my wife's ass cheeks against my stomach. I looked and was shocked to find that I could no longer see the dildo. In fact, I couldn't see any daylight between me and my wife. I was totally inside of her.

"I'm in," I said quietly, not sure if I should say anything.

"Oh god, this is good," Savannah moaned, "God, I could do more. You should of got a bigger one!" Now Savannah moved her hips back and forth again and I knew that she could feel the dildo moving inside of her body. Her muscles buckled again and I saw her hand slip out between her leg and she used it to prop herself, weakly, up on the bed.

"Is this how you'd hoped it would be?" I asked nervously. I was, after all, trying to fulfill a fantasy. I don't know if Savannah didn't hear me or she was just ignoring me, but she didn't address my question.

"Kat, don't just sit there," she said urgently, "It felt good slipping in, I need more of that. I want you to really give it to me. Fuck me!" she begged, her voice sounding excited and strained. Once again, I jumped at whatever Savannah ordered. I didn't even really need to think about it, my body reacted to her request. I rocked my hips backwards and I could feel the dildo sliding out of Savannah's body. I looked down quickly, seeing the purple phallus slipping through Savannah's dripping lips. Savannah sighed and her back arched as I moved. But Savannah hadn't asked me savor my movements. She wanted to get fucked. And I wanted to do what she wanted.

I rocked my hips back just enough so that only an inch or so was still inside of me wife. Then, with only a slight hesitation, I pushed my hips forward again. This time, I didn't move slowly or test to see whether there was friction. I trusted that Savannah's excitement had kept her lubricated. I threw my hips forward, driving the dildo deep into Savannah's body until I heard the wet smack of my hips against my wife's ass. And then I bounced my hips back again.

"Oh fuck, yes Kat! Just like that!" Savannah groaned and I smiled. It might've felt wrong and weird and embarrassing. But I couldn't argue with results. Knowing that I was doing what Savannah wanted, I abandoned myself completely.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. I know that my breath was coming ragged and my muscles ached long before we stopped. But it felt like no time was passing either. I was just focused on the sights and smells and excitement around me. I kept moving my hips, eventually finding a rhythm that Savannah seemed to enjoy. In and out, I rocked my hips, sending the dildo slipping through my wife's ever-wetter pussy. I could sometimes see her dripping onto the bed with excitement and my nose was filled with her scent (mixed with latex). My hands remained on Savannah's hips, squeezing tighter and tighter into the firm, full flesh of Savannah's thighs and ass. I could feel her trembling under my palms. And, in fact, I could see her trembling everywhere. Once, she reached her hand up to grab her own breast (Savannah had extremely sensitive nipples, something I was a bit jealous of), but her tremors became too intense. She almost pitched forward onto her face. She had to hold herself up with both arms. The whole time she was moaning wildly and shaking her hips from side to side. Sometimes, I thought I heard her moan out my name, but I can't really be sure.

Eventually, I became sure that I was hearing something. It just wasn't my name. I was slamming my hips away at Savannah's sopping pussy, thinking about the fact that the butt end of the dildo pressing against my body actually didn't feel that bad, especially when it pressed against my clit. I was also thinking that I was happy I was wearing the corset, because I knew my large breasts would have been bouncing painfully given how fast I was moving. Okay...so I was thinking I was actually having a little bit of fun. But I recognized that Savannah was talking and instantly focused on it. I turned and looked and saw that her back was bent, she was turning to the right side, trying to look back while I fucked her.

"Give me your finger!" she moaned. For a second I didn't understand what she was asking for. I looked down at my hands, seeing my fingertips go white from squeezing her ass so hard. I wondered if I was hurting her. "Put your finger in my mouth!" Savannah groaned as her body shuddered. I didn't think. I just slipped my right hand off of Savannah's hip and leaned forward (driving the dildo deeply into her pussy). Savannah's lips parted as my finger shot towards her. Then her mouth was wrapped around my digit and her hips were rocking back against me. I felt her tongue wetly streaking across my finger, coating it in a very large amount of saliva. Eventually, I felt Savannah pushing my finger out with her tongue and I slipped it free.

"Spit on your fingers on your other hand. Push them together and spit on them!" she said as soon as my finger was clear of her mouth. Once again, I didn't hesitate. I moved my hand off of Savannah's hip and brought the fingers up to my lips. I spat thickly into them, seeing the white liquid pool there. Even while I did so, I was able to get my hips back into rhythm, slipping the dildo in and out of my wife's pussy. Savannah turned back around, facing forward and groaning from my motions. But she wasn't done giving orders.

"Rub that spit on my asshole. Put that wet finger in it!" Savannah moaned. For a moment, the words just sort of hung in my ear. Put what where? But even as my mind was rejecting the entire idea of this, my body was moving. I'd already agreed to do whatever Savannah wanted. There was no way I was going to have the will to resist her now.

I looked down as I moved, and I could see the pink, crinkled spot of Savannah's asshole between the taut, firm loaves of her ass. I'd see it before, of course. But I'd never played with it. I'd never wanted to (while I recognized it was, as every other part of Savannah's body was, cute). Hell, I'd never imagined that Savannah had any interest in it. But even as I was thinking that and feeling my stomach knot, the fingers of my left hand were flipping over and dropping wetly against the dense pucker of flesh.

"Oh there are a lot of nerves there!" Savannah giggled. She wiggled her hips again, moving the dildo inside of her body. Any unstated hope I had that she'd change her mind about this flittered away. This was happening. I circled my fingers around on Savannah's asshole, working my spit into the tight folds of it. Her skin felt soft and tense...it didn't feel bad to touch her in a new place. But soon I could feel that I'd gotten everything off of my fingers and I pulled my hand back, once again grabbing her hip. I was still looking down at my wife's pink asshole and I could see that it was glistening wet.

I moved my right hand towards her now, my right index finger still dripping wet. I moved quickly, not wanting to get Savannah angry. I moved my index finger down between Savannah's ass cheeks. I watched as the pad of my finger tentatively pressed against the wet flesh of Savannah's anus. It felt strange...and hot. Her body tensed slightly and then, with effort relaxed. I pressed my finger down carefully. I felt the slightest bit of resistance and almost pulled back.

"Oh Jesus Kat, that is fucking sexy!" Savannah cooed, immediately pushing me forward again. I pressed harder now, and the resistance grew. But Savannah kept cooing lovingly. After a few more seconds and few more pounds per square inch of pressure, I knew that I had to be hurting her. But just as I was about to quit, I heard Savannah let out a lot sigh. Suddenly, the entire first knuckle of my finger disappeared. I could see the crinkled skin of Savannah's asshole stretching as she took in the tip of my finger. And then it felt a little bit like Savannah's body was sucking on me. It would've been harder now to pull my finger back out. Instead, inch by inch, my finger started to slip deeper and deeper into my wife's asshole. Now that I was in, the resistance was gone. I slipped in easily and wetly. The whole time, Savannah writhed and groaned on the bed, while I tried to keep rhythm with my hips. Before I knew it, my other knuckles were pressing into the soft flesh of Savannah's ass. My index finger was warmly squeezed in place, my wife's body holding the entire thing tightly inside of her asshole.

"Kat you are so fucking nasty!" Savannah groaned as she felt it slip inside. I blushed again, wondering how I was responsible for this. But I didn't let my embarrassment stop me. If this was what Savannah wanted, I would deal with it. And really, it was just the idea of it that was bad. It actually felt...kind of nice.

But I didn't focus on the feelings that I was having. Now that I inside of my wife twice-over, I was only able to focus completely on her. I was still on my knees behind Savannah. The corset felt tighter and tighter as I struggled to breathe. My free hand, the left one, clutched more tightly than ever on Savannah's ass as I tried to keep my balance. But I kept the rhythm with my hips, despite everything else. I kept thrusting the colorful cock in and out of my wife's wet pussy, breathing in her scent as I did so. And my right hand was trapped in than rhythm as well. Or, the reverse of the rhythm. I am not sure. Whatever it was, I kept pumping my finger in and out of my wife's tight asshole, slipping back when I thrust my hips in and then sinking into her when I pulled my hips back. Her body seemed to open to accommodate my finger, but it never stopped gripping me.

For her part, Savannah remained on her hands and knees, with her back arched down and her head thrown back. Her hair tumbled across her spine as she moaned loudly with each movement of my hips or my finger. Her ass was stuck up high in the air and I felt her move it side to side as I fucked her, letting my finger probe deeply into her pillow-soft insides. I could see her breasts bouncing in time with my movements and I could feel her body trembling wildly underneath of me.

Just when I felt like my lungs were going to collapse or my chest was going to burst out of the corset, Savannah mercifully reached a climax. She had been moaning so loudly and writhing so passionately, that at first I didn't realize what was happening. Her voice grew steadily louder and the tremors in her body grew more intense, but I thought it was just the tension ratcheting up further. Then, suddenly, Savannah's entire body went rigid. Her trembling stopped and her ass stopped swaying side to side. She grew completely silent, the only noise now being my hips slamming regularly into her ass. I felt her asshole squeeze tightly around my finger, locking it in place.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Savannah suddenly groaned and then her muscles suddenly loosened all at once, even her asshole releasing my finger. I felt an intense rush of pleasure sort of roll over me. It wasn't an orgasm (although, the back of the dildo felt better than ever against my clit). It was something different, something I'd long since decided was better. I heard a low growl come from Savannah's throat and I knew that she was completely absorbed in an orgasm. I felt an intense pride in the fact that I had made her feel this way and honored that I got to watch as her body contorted beautifully in the almost painful pleasure of her climax.

But Savannah didn't give me a lot of time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After a few moments, the orgasm passed. Savannah was still, shakily, up on her hands and knees. But as she let out a low sigh, I saw her arms bend and her head drop. Soon her face and even her breasts were pressed into the comforter on the bed. Her ass was higher in the air than ever, my finger still buried inside. The dildo slipped wetly out of her pussy and rubbed her juices against her inner thigh.

"I am rolling over. Keep that finger inside me. Eat me, I can come again if you're quick!" Savannah said, her voice sounding commanding and hardly sated. I felt a slight twinge, unhappy that she wasn't satisfied. But as soon as the words were out of her mouth, Savannah really was rolling over she sort of lifted her right leg up and threw it over her hips (almost kicking me in the head as she did so). In another moment, she dropped down onto her back on the bed with her legs spread. Luckily, my finger was still well-lubricated and it remained motionless inside of Savannah as she twisted around it. I dropped my hand lower as she flopped onto her back, doing what she asked for and keeping inside of her.

Now Savannah was sort of splayed out on the bed. Her hair was wildly cascaded across the comforter, her small breasts were spread out on her chest, her hands finding her nipples and squeezing them gently. I looked down at her body and felt my mouth water. Savannah's scent had become even more powerful since her orgasm and as I looked down at her bare pussy lips, I saw them glistening with her juices. I loved the way Savannah tasted. For half a moment, I didn't feel absurd in my getup or tired by my thrusts. I was going to do something that I liked.

Even as Savannah was settling down onto the bed, I dropped down on my belly onto the bed. I felt some slight discomfort as the strap-on moved uncomfortably under me, but I ignored it. I crawled quickly between Savannah's spread legs, breathing deeply with my nose and feeling my head swim. I kept my eyes locked on Savannah's perfect, tight pussy and her puffy clitoris as I moved closer and closer towards her. The whole time, I kept my finger in her asshole, not exactly sure what my wife wanted but not willing to ignore her express will.

I didn't so much lick Savannah's pussy as devour it. I was moving quickly, desperately. In half a moment, I'd closed the difference between us and opened my mouth. I felt my tongue plunge deeply into Savannah's dripping slit. I groaned deeply as her wonderful, salty flavor suddenly engulfed my entire mouth. There was the slightest taste of latex from the dildo, but it didn't detract from the sensation. My wife was delicious. My tongue curled inside of her and I felt her juices collect against my teeth. I briefly slipped my tongue back inside my mouth, swallowing my wife's flavor down. I opened my mouth wider, trying to taste more of her and feel more of her lips against mine.

I felt Savannah's hard clit pressing against my upper lip, and I knew I needed to taste that as well. I ran my tongue up through my wife's slit again, and then, when I reached the top, I kept going. I let my tongue move against the warm skin of her hood and then press through it, feeling the hard pink bead against my tongue and my lips. I heard Savannah gasp and felt one of her hands land firmly on the top of my head.

"Holy shit Kat, you're loving this!" she laughed. But I could hear she loved it as well, "Don't forget my asshole." She said. And I already had. But as she said the word, I could feel the tightness around my finger, and I remembered I was still inside my wife.

For the next few minutes, I am not sure how long, I gave all of my attention to my wife's beautiful body. My hair spread out across her lap, coating everything in darkness, marking it as mine. My lips were wrapped tightly around Savannah's clitoris, my tongue moving across the hard bead. I felt her wetness growing thicker and thicker against my chin. Some of it dripped down between Savannah's ass cheeks, lubricating my finger and allowing me to work it to the same rhythm as my tongue. I curled my finger gently inside of my wife, feeling her insides give way to my touch. I might not have been crazy about the idea, but I loved touching Savannah in a new way. She loved it too. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her body writhing under me, her hair pulling hard on my hair. I could hear her groaning and I knew she was pulling tightly on her nipples, first one and then the other.

Savannah had been right, of course, by acting fast, another orgasm was quickly on the horizon. Once again, it snuck up on me. One minute I was sucking tightly on Savannah's clit while I fingered her ass, and the next I heard a low noise come from her throat and felt her strong, lean thighs wrapping tightly around my head. I didn't stop, even as I felt Savannah's muscles tightening and asshole squeezed me to the point that I couldn't move it anymore. I continued to suck on her pussy and push my finger inside of her. I loved every minute of that orgasm, better than if it had been mine. Savannah was just so...perfect.

Eventually, the orgasm subsided, but I kept my head between Savannah's legs. I licked the juices off of her pussy, swallowing them but savoring the flavor and the scent. My nose rubbed against Savannah's clitoris and she giggled and pushed my head away.

"Oh my God, it's too sensitive!" she laughed as I began to pull away. Slowly, I rose up onto my knees between Savannah's leg. My face felt wet with her juices. I let my finger slip of her asshole and she sighed slightly. It actually kind of felt nice...the sensation of moving out. It hadn't been as bad as I thought it would be...

"Put that in your mouth!" Savannah suddenly ordered. She spoke, she pulled her hips back and then rose up to her knees in front of me. Her eyes were sparkling, beautiful, with excitement. She saw I hadn't reacted, "That finger, put it in your mouth!" I looked down at my finger, unbelieving. The skin looked white from loss of circulation and slightly pruned from being wet. It looked clean...

"I don't know," I said, looking up at my wife. I was already well beyond what I was comfortable with. What she was suggesting didn't sound the least bit sexy to me. Savannah crossed her arms in front of her breasts and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Come on," she said, "You said whatever I wanted." She reminded me. I sighed as I realized that she was right. The whole point of this was to prove that was willing to be more adventurous. More like Savannah... Even as I thought that, I watched as Savannah's head darted forward. Before I knew what had happened, the top knuckle on my index finger had slipped between Savannah's beautiful, pouty lips. I felt her tongue swirling around the tip of my finger and heard her groan. The finger that had just come out of her ass! I looked at her, wide-eyed, in disbelief. After a few moments, she pulled her mouth back and laughed.

"There, now you only have to taste half of it. You'll like it," she said as she licked her lips. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. But somehow, her act had cowed me. How could I resist now? Slowly, I raised my finger to my lips. It smelled like Savannah's body, and I took a deep breath. It wasn't going to be that bad. I opened my mouth and felt my finger slip slowly inside. I kept my lips tight, feeling the wet skin slip across it. Soon, my hand was pressed against my lips. I tasted Savannah's flavor, earthy and salty. It wasn't bad. It was of her. It was lovely. I groaned and pushed more of my finger into my mouth.

Even as I was started to wrap my tongue around my finger, Savannah had jumped into action. I'd closed my eyes as I sucked on my finger, but I could feel Savannah's hands on me. On my waist. By the time I coated my entire finger with my tongue and then slowly moved it off my mouth, Savannah had removed the strap-on, and was already slipping up her body.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,864 Followers