Marriage with a Pacemaker Pt. 02

Story Info
Deanna and Gordon make a deal.
4.8k words
12.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage with a Pacemaker

Chapter 2: The Deal

So, how on earth to go about this? This being the opening up of the sexual part of our marriage.

Deanna and I had tried to discuss how this could possibly work in practice but, no matter how willing we were, we simply could not agree. Our discussions went on day after day, with an intermission of a day of silence between each as we both sulked thinking the other's ideas unworkable.

The closeness we had felt after that first glorious encounter - with my wife arriving home early to find me masturbating to the Loving Wives section of Literotica - had long since disappeared.

The solution to the question, and perhaps even the marriage, seemed more doomed than at any point in our past. Where that love and mutual co-operation had gone to, I cannot say, but it was clear we were both entrenched as we now stubbornly dug our heels in to persuade the other of our needs.

The difference between us was fairly obvious, unlike the solution:

I did not want my wife staying out unexpectedly after work or late into the night, VERSUS, my wife wanted the freedom to become involved with men, naturally, just as it happened.

I did not want to stay at home (like a good little boy) twiddling my thumbs, nor my dick, on my own, VERSUS, my wife did not want to delay any passionate situation by being expected to pre-find, check-out, meet, check-back with me before inviting men to our home.

I didn't want to leave my wife to crawl bars on her own, VERSUS, she did not want me tagging along and cramping her style.

Neither did I want my wife perceptibly and publicly tramping herself in bars and clubs that we or our friends may frequent, VERSUS, she did not want to do so secretly, shadily, in swingers clubs or similar.

We had both agreed, though, that we did not want to approach any of our close friends, even if we had any who might be open to swinging. How does one start such a conversation, anyway?

At the same time, neither of us wanted to just regularly advertise for sexual partners for 'her and watching husband' as it just sounded so desperate and sickeningly perverse, and we worried that we would only attract the weirdos.

There were also the practicalities, which we had not yet even discussed, like disease, pregnancy or falling in love with that someone else, as unlikely as they were to happen.

It was a real struggle between the practicality of the male mind, VERSUS, the romanticism of the female. There seemed to be no solution. That was until one afternoon:

We had argued about our relationship again that same morning, and after calling a truce and eating a quick lunch, we were sitting watching the local state athletics on TV, which is something which I enjoy greatly and my wife barely tolerates. It was the final of the Men's 5000m race being led by a tall, thin blonde guy, with long flowing hair. He looked magnificent as he led the pack, flying down the back straight and approaching the final bend before the final 100m sprint finish.

"Looks like 'Goldie Locks' is going to win easily," Deanna stated the obvious, while half-watching, half-knitting. When suddenly 'Goldie Locks', stepped off the track and slowed to a jog, leaving the chasing runners to sprint to the finish.

"What? Why'd he do that?" asked Deanna.

"He was just setting the pace, Dee," I replied, "he's the pacemaker setting up the race for someone else to finish."

"Ohh..." started Deanna, before adding a curt remark about my pacemaker and reduced sexuality, intending it to be hurtful, "that's the kind of pacemaker you should have."

EUREKA! She was right. That was the solution.

We needed a flesh and blood pacemaker who would provide the energy and stamina during intercourse with Deanna that she needed but who would step back so that I could finish the 'race'.

I plotted it through in my mind before speaking, and to be brutally honest, I was desperate to watch the end of the athletics coverage too.

***

That evening as we lay in bed silently, me sitting upright with my hands tucked behind and propping up my head, and she reading some magazine, I introduced my plan:

"Dee, about what you said earlier today..." I began.

"Uuuh huuh," she grunted in acknowledgement, probably expecting me to chastise her for the hurtful comment.

"I think that's the solution, Dee." I said, while observing her head turn for her eyes to meet mine. Suitably piquing her interest, I pressed on, "You know, I still get aroused but not strongly enough or for long enough for you to enjoy meaningful penetration. So, let's find someone who we can bring into our relationship from time to time, and who can 'set the pace' for me to finish. We need a pacemaker."

The magazine slowly descended to rest on her lap, but she did not say a word.

I continued, "That way it won't be so random, nor so arranged or embarrassing and neither will we miss out on each other's intimacy."

"Okay," she replied.

...

...

(was that yes?)

"Okay?... any ideas who?" I asked.

"No, do you?"

"Well, we could advertise, or approach someone, maybe a single male friend of mine?" I prompted, making it sound as if I had not considered it already.

"It would have to be someone nice, single and available," acknowledge Deanna, "...and someone who lives close by, and definitely discreet or it wouldn't work." After a brief silence, she added, "Let me think about it." She turned to pick up her magazine once more.

"There's Brian, who I play golf with," I suggested first, knowing this would be rejected. Seeing a confirmatory faint scowl I added, "Or Jason, the guy four doors down, he's on his own, the one you often talk to when he is watering his hanging flower baskets; He's about your age, not attached and you seem to like him."

"Let me think about it," she repeated though there was a slightly raised eyebrow of interest as she continued to read.

I knew my wife well. "Unless, you have someone in mind?"

"Well," she began, turning to face me excitedly, "Jay, my fitness instructor, d'ya know he lives just in the next street, nice guy, very discreet, single, open-minded, and... clean. Perhaps...?" she left it lingering.

"Okay..." I began tentatively, "Should we meet him together?"

"Maybe dinner or drink next weekend?

"Set it up!" I confirmed.

She just smiled then putting her magazine down on the bedside table, settled in and snuggled up under the covers with one arm around me. "I will. Night love."

***

Perhaps I should have smelt a rat. How did she know he was discreet and open-minded? Maybe she just innocently meant he never discussed anyone else's private training sessions at the gym. I didn't want to believe there was any other reason, so I put it out of my head.

Deanna and I discussed all the details through between ourselves during the week, setting our ground rules and discussing how this arrangement would work in practice. We were on the same page. Deanna agreed that we should have a code word for 'proceed', and being a huge Sci-Fi fan, I suggested 'Make it so!' to mean 'I'm happy to continue'.

That evening, Deanna looked magnificent, she had spent time on her makeup and hair and came down the stairs from the bedroom looking a million dollars in a red, satin skirt, with a slight split up one thigh and a white, frilly blouse which buttoned down the front.

"Wow, Dee, you look stunning!"

"Thanks, love," she said, holding onto one of my shoulders while pulling on the other shoe, "that means a lot."

"Nervous?" I enquired.

"Not really, I got a good vibe from Jay when I broached the subject... and he knows what you went through, if not all the details. Ready? He'll be here any minute."

I was ready. Quite excited actually. Would we actually do anything that night? Would he even agree, or would he run a mile?

(ding-dong)

I guess we are going to find out.

Jay was a large man, over 6 feet with broad muscled shoulders and arms. I reached out my hand as Deanna introduced us, "Gordon, this is Jay, my fitness tutor. Jay, my husband, Gordon. Let's sit down, shall we?"

Jay had a muscular grip that frightened me. This was one powerful, pumped guy. No wonder he works in a fitness gym. I had to admit that I felt a slight twinge of jealousy. I could see my Dee falling for a guy like this and it worried me a little.

We chatted a while, with Dee sat next to him on the sofa and me rising from my armchair to mix a whiskey and soda, as per his reply to my enquiry. He seemed a real and genuine guy. I actually liked him. If I had to guess, he was 35ish and as it turns out, unmarried and uninterested in marriage. "I Just don't see the point," he submitted. "And who wanna be restricted that way, or any way," he added, and I assumed he meant both sexually and relationship wise, which put my mind at ease. Jay was not the type to fall in love and settle down with my wife or any other.

Deanna flirted with him, touching her hand to his knee to playfully respond to his comments. When the plate of finger-snacks she had prepared earlier of celery and humous and other healthy options was politely refused, Deanna first probed my opinion before turning the conversation to the topic at hand:

"Shall I refresh your drink, Gordon-love," she asked. Clever woman, my wife.

"Make it so," I replied. I sent her my signal.

As she rose, she turned to Jay, taking his offered empty glass and asked, almost nonchalantly, "Have you given any thought to what we discussed, Jay?", before moving away to the drink cabinet, full of various types of alcohol.

Jay cleared his throat, perhaps due to a little nervousness, before speaking, "I have Deanna and Gordon. Yes, I have," he restated, while collecting his thoughts. "It is something of great interest, but with all due respect, Deanna, may I ask Gordon to explain to me how this arrangement works."

I saw what he had done, he wanted me, the husband, to state my free acceptance and so I began, "Well technically it hasn't worked yet, Jay, this is new ground for us. You are the first and only person we have asked to be involved. May I speak frankly?"

Jay simply nodded vigorously. I had practiced relentlessly for days on this speech, rehearsing before a full-length mirror and staring directly into my own eyes to overcome any nerves or embarrassment. I was as ready and as relaxed as I would ever be.

"I can only sexually satisfy Dee orally as I am unable to maintain a very strong erection for any reasonable length of time. I am on some serious meds, Jay, and the blue magic pill always gives me a serious migraine so my doctor has told me to avoid them. Neither one of us wants the other to cheat, not that I am capable, but it is about respecting the other, you know what I mean, Jay. We want someone that is both attractive to, and attracted by Dee, and someone who does not want any serious relationship," as I spoke, Deanna returned with the drinks and sat next to Jay again, with her hand resting just above his knee.

"In short, Jay," I continued, "it is about sex, just plain sex, between you and Dee - touching, kissing, perhaps oral performed on you to stimulate. Then intercourse to suit you both, nothing more or kinky, but with the main intention of providing Dee with an orgasm through penetrative intercourse, which sadly I am unable to do. I only ask you to include me in the room as it were, there will be no contact between you and me, Jay, that's not the thing. A rule we ask is no cumming inside Dee, finish outside as you both may agree but I will complete inside Dee after you withdraw. You would be my pacemaker, Jay, just like in athletics."

Jay nodded his understanding. "I see," he said noncommittedly. "What other stipulations?"

"Absolute discretion -- both ways of course. Absolute cleanliness, a must as you will no doubt insist too," as I listed, he simply nodded, "No private meetings with you, Jay, it is all 3 or nothing. And finally, "No falling in love. If those feelings begin to arise, we end it."

Jay turned to look at Deanna for the first time since the discussion had turned to sex and, meeting her gaze directly in the eye, he asked plainly, "Deanna, would this be me fucking you or making love to you?"

Deanna took a few moments to reply before confirming, with a slight reddening on her cheeks, "Both, Jay, if you want that. I enjoy err... hard and passionate but I also need compassion and tenderness. You will know what-when, I'm sure."

Still looking directly at Deanna, he continued, "Would I be staying the night or kicked out."

Deanna looked a little hurt before replying, "Come on, Jay, I wouldn't kick you out but it's up to you if you wanna stay. It'd be 3 in the bed, we could just about manage it, though a little uncomfortable. I don't want you feeling pushed out but neither do I want you expecting more."

"Fair enough. Another question Deanna, would this change our relationship at the gym?"

Deanna took a few extra moments and I sensed she was unsure how to respond or was it how much to reveal; I was unsure. "I think not," she answered, which sounded a little weird before quickly adding, "I would still be your pupil, you still my tutor and coach. That would still continue as before and, to everyone else, all there is."

"Okay," said Jay, "if I agree to this, I have my own stipulations." Dee and I looked at each other and in unison agreed, "Of course."

"One: No more than once a fortnight, and it has to be a scheduled thing, as I don't want to be at your beckon call. Shall we say every other Saturday evening?"

"Two: No dating, no pubs, clubs, bars."

"Three: No holidays together - I am not you friend, I am your fuck bud... what did ya call it? Pacemaker, yeah."

"Four: That goes for you too, Gordon." He looked directly at me with cold eyes. "Don't buy tickets to the game, invite me for a pint or pop round for a chat."

"Now, I like ya both but this's business. Though you didn't offer any monetary incentive, I expect it, so... Five: You pay me for my time, 200 an evening -- in advance. I won't stay overnight."

"That's my offer, so take it or leave it."

Before I had a chance to ask what Dee thought or ask her if she wanted to 'make it so', she bit Jay's hand off, "Yes, yes please, Jay," before remembering I was there and adding moments later, "............ right Gordon?"

I stood and offered my hand to shake in agreement. Jay also stood and extended his arm with his hand facing upwards and said, "That'll be 200, please."

After retrieving and dipping into my wallet, Jay pocketed the money before taking Deanna's hand and leading her upstairs to the bedroom, though I am unsure how he knew the route.

I followed them up, walked to the chair in the corner of the room, approximately 2 meters from the bed and where I usually throw my clothing before sleep. There I sat down. Jay took Deanna into his arms and bent down to kiss her on her mouth. She wrapped her arms around the small of his back but her finger tips could hardly reach around his muscular frame. He intercepted her, holding her right wrist, he drew it down to the bulge growing in his trousers. "You know what to do."

She did apparently. She promptly pulled his zip down, and inserted her hand inside to grasp his cock, hidden from me inside his trousers. She began to pump her hand inside his pants while his right hand rose up and clasped her breast. Her moan, muffled inside his mouth, confirmed her arousal.

His rising arousal was also confirmed when she pulled his cock out of his pants to expose it for the first time, at least to me. It was a proud, big cock; at least 6 inches but far from hard yet and its girth was impressive. It looked heavy in my wife's hand and he certainly put me to shame, even though he was still little more than slightly engorged.

I could not tear my eyes away from this slab of meat as it began to grow to my wife's administrations. This was the first aroused cock I had ever seen in the flesh and strangely I wanted to see more of it. He must have read my mind, for releasing Dee's breast, he placed his large, right hand on the top of her head and pushed her down. "Suck it, Deanna!" he commanded.

She lowered herself to her knees, then reached up, unbuttoned his slacks fully and pulled them and his pants down together to his ankles. His cock sprung up and juddered on the air. This was an impressive cock, even I had to admit, as it swelled to over 7 inches. Imagining what my wife would do with this meat, I felt the first stirrings inside my own pants. With a little embarrassment, for the exposure in the presence of another man, as well as my flaccidness, I released my penis and began to gently stroke it within my hand.

My wife's facial reaction demonstrated complete ecstasy yet her words were tempered, perhaps for my benefit. "Christ, Jay, nice!". That is what I heard, but what I imagined her saying was 'Jesus, Mary and the fucking donkey, Jay. Fuck me. That's a big, fat, fucking cock.' She would not have been wrong.

She lowered her mouth to his meat which continued to harden and she licked the tip around the meatus dampened with pre-cum. Finding it much to her taste, she then extended her tongue fully and lapped from the balls to the very tip, repeatedly and sloppily. Meanwhile, Jay had pulled his t-shirt over his head to reveal his broad pecs and huge deltoids. He was a fine figure of a masculine form and stood like an enormous god looking down on the head of my wife as she liked his cock with her tongue. Deanna looked up into his eyes and she smiled warmly from behind his cock, before her mouth first encircled his cock, which had now stiffened fully.

"Good job, Deanna. Keep sucking my cock," he encouraged like, well, like a gym instructor. She went to work, pushing his meat into the back of her mouth. Deanna was not an expert and would never be able to deep throat him. However, she tried to consume as much as possible. Her gargled gags and the fresh spittle salivating from her lips was proof enough of her best attempt. Jay's cock, now fully erect, hard as rock, and pointing to the ceiling was engulfed within the lips of my wife. I will admit, it actually was an erotic scene. Deanna's mascara had begun to run from her eyes with her efforts but she still looked beautiful giving a blow job to this hulk of a man.

Even so, Deanna was still almost completely clothed. A situation Jay remedied when his hands hooked under her armpits and he pulled her up to him, kicking off his trousers in the process. He threw her onto the mattress and pulled off her skirt, followed by peeling off her silk stockings, which she had worn especially for the occasion. Reaching up to her waist he hooked his fingers into the elastic and pulled down her briefs. Meanwhile, she had removed her blouse and unclipped the front clasp on her bra. Her breasts flowed free and full as they parted either side of her torso. Her nipples swollen and enlarged and ready for suckling.

Her pussy was exposed to him; a golden-blonde tuft of hair, freshly trimmed framing the entrance to her sex. Jay turned and looking at me for the first time, invited, "Want to do the honours?"

I stood, moved to the bed then knelt between my wife's thighs. Jay had moved off the bed, removing his socks, he stood at the head of the bed completely naked with his penis hovering over the head of Deanna. She looked up longingly at it but made no attempt to reach up to it. As I lowered my mouth to Dee's pudenda, he knelt to her side and licked and sucked on her nipples. Twirling his tongue around her engorged teat while cupping and squeezing on the twinned fleshy orb.

My own arousal was incomplete but her smell, as I first lapped at her vulva, caused my cock to twitch in interest -- I longed for the erectile stamina to fuck my wife. Now very soon, Jay would do that for me.

12