All Comments on 'Marriage with a Pacemaker Pt. 02'

by The_Kondorian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

No surprise here, knew it be watching another guy fuck his wife-no matter how you tried to dress it up. Just a matter of time before he’s sitting in another room playing with his limp dick while his wife gets fucked. Just a very bad way for them to deal with his medical problems, as soon he’ll have the psychological problems that all cucks share.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of cuck stories but the idea of the impact of ED on a marriage intrigued me, so I pressed on. It was a well written piece, but I saw some serious disconnects between your characters and my life experiences. After not too long of time, he was able to achieve an erection, so that premise fell apart. Once that core plot line failed, this story turned into a standard cuck tale. Reluctant 4*

The_KondorianThe_Kondorianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Demosthenes. Thanks for comments. I appreciate this is not everyones "cup of tea" - mine neither to be honest. This is actually a true story, told to me by a very good friend of mine, Zoltan, a Ukrainian man who was killed 3 weeks ago and his wife (who I wont name as she is still alive). I had visited them many times over the past 20 years and he shared this true story and asked me to help him write it in English 3 years ago for him to publish it. He never got the chance to read the finished story which I finished in a hurry in his honor. I think it does his story justice. He did not have access to modern healthcare as it could not be afforded, certainly to the standards enjoyed in the USA, so I am pleased you and others have enjoyed treatment that helped. Peace to all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This went in a somewhat different direction than I had expected - nice job! And yeah, I would have followed up on how she knew so much about Jay ("he's clean"??) and the bit about how he knew his way around the house. Yet all's well that ends well, so does it really matter?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Ahhhh yes, I forgot this was the "SEE THERES A REASON FOR THIS CUCK TO BE A FUCKING CUCK STORY" and one thats been done better by 1084 other writers.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The medical cuck story continues.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

An interesting angle, the pacemaker. I enjoyed the writing although he did set things up to imply his wife may have "test run" before. eg. Re the fuck buddy knowing the way to the bedroom and the wife's immediate acceptance of the situation without discussing things with her husband. The Picard comment was a nice touch. Great.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

4 stars.

I like this genre - a lot. This one was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally I think he went about it all wrong. I talked with my cardiologist first, got the blue pills (to counter the nitrates that keep you alive, and your dick soft), then talked with a nutritionist to get my diet right, and balanced it with exercise for stamina. The idea being to slow the heart rate while working out, and keep it at a steady pace (what the pacemaker is supposed to do). Once you do that, sex isn't a problem anymore, I say that as I'm 61 and have 2 stents and a heart monitor in my chest (for the last 2 years) and I have no issues with getting it up, or keeping my wife satisfied. I know it doesn't make well for a "cuckold" story, but I'm not interested in being a cuckold.

I too only read this story to find out what having a pacemaker does/did to a man's sex life, or cause to ED, but the writer left out a lot of information for the sake of trying to pull in cuckold votes.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

I look for drama, conflict as it were, in stories. This one hinted at some, but ultimately it was a good experience for all so that element was missing. A 3 star tale.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Just anothet cuck story...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Voyeur

We my wife and I had watched a little bit of pork. We did have great sex after watching but it wasn't the greatest we ever had. We talked about it. She asked if I would get into watching her with another man? I answered honestly no not my cup of tea. One evening I got home normal time she should have been home but didn't seem to be. I went upstairs to shower getting out of the shower I glanced out the window and seen our neighbor Jack putting it to his wife. Then I thought no she was supposed to be away for a week visiting her parents. I thought that cheating SOB. It wasn't any of my business but Tracy was a beautiful and great woman. I got our camera zoomed in and snapped some pictures. What the Hell it was Tammy my wife. I printed out some pictures layed them on the table with a note. Think about what you want to do. I went to get the children not sure if we will be back. I shut my phone off. The children and I are out. When returned home Tammy was very quiet. The children asked mom where were you that you didn't eat with us? She answered I'm sorry I hope it doesn't happen again. When she was close to me she said I'm sorry I have no excuse I don't the worst thing ever. I just said no shit. Later we talked and we agreed to try to work this out. I said that I needed to talk to Jack and that it could get ugly. And ugly it got when I said I had pictures. He threatened me not to show Tracy. My hands were sore but his face was a mess. Lucky for him Tracy stayed an extra week. Things went pretty well back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story to pull in cuck votes. Please use the Fetish forum for those stories.

Like anonymous from 9 moths ago said, talk to your regular doctor first, then your cardiologist and see what they can do for you. They'll probably recommend a nutritionist and start working out in a gym to help you build up your stamina, so you can keep your heart rate down to a reasonable level. I know it worked for me. With his wife being a nurse, she SHOULD know all of that and help him out just by talking with the people she works with. The idea of the pacemaker is to keep your heart rate at an even level. But you need to eat healthy and have clear arteries, as that will allow a slightly higher heart rate without stressing the heart. Doing all of that would have allowed him a more normal sex life with his wife, and saved them 200 a night for not needing Jay there.

I know my wife and I have kept busy after talking with the doctors since my heart attack and my stroke. We didn't let that stop us. Sometimes I wonder if she's trying to fuck me to death, and I can't think of a better way to go. :-)

Note; I read this story to see if there was any thing I needed to know about having a pacemaker installed, and still having sex. I only say that as one of my doctors had been suggesting I get one, because I was having an issue with pause (the heart stopping to beat). I was concerned about it, and my cardiologist said not to worry about it, as my heart is strong and healthy for my age. Yes, I've gone thru a battery of tests, including a breathing MRI, multiple CT scans, and even several ultra sounds to check my arteries, to make sure they're clear.

We've already talked about, and have decided that we WILL NOT introduce another man as long as I'm still alive, and she's not interested in turning me into a cuckold. In fact she's planning on being celebrate after I'm gone (said so herself). We've been together for over 40 years now, raised 2 kids, and have everything paid off. We're very close to retirement and looking forward to grandchildren. Just because you're over 55, and had a heart attack or a stroke, doesn't mean sex has to stop (for either sex).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was going good until the guy wanted to charge money. He seemed like an arrogant piece of garbage. The wife and husband should’ve thrown him out and looked for someone that would appreciate making love to his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Kondorian@The_Kondorian
Learning my skills. Started writing in 2022. I appreciate constructive comments from members so post in your username. All disrespectful anons will be deleted.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES