Married BBC Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary's lonely wives boat cruise.
1.9k words
4.42
57.9k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's second day on the island

As Mary was sucking on Jasons large black cock in front of her, she felt someones fingers pull her bikini bottoms to the side and start playing with her already dripping pussy.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw it was Ray, one of the workers on the boat, as he buried two long fingers deep into her, he was stroking his long cock in his other hand.

Grabbing her head, Jason aimed her mouth back to his huge cock, as he stabbed his cock as deep in her throat as he could, "you need to finish sucking me off slut."

You could hear her squelching juices, while Ray was furiously fucking her dripping cunt with two fingers.

Mary was stroking Jasons cock and sucking on his balls. "You really are a whore for black cock." he told her. Mary was moaning, her legs shaking, she was so close.

Suddenly, Ray removed his fingers, Mary whimpered, all of a sudden her pussy felt empty.

Holding his cock, Ray was running the head through her wet lips, teasing her swollen clit. Holding her hips, Ray slammed his long cock all the way in her cunt.

Mary moaned as he bottomed out in her, "Oh my god, I'm so full, fuck me." Mary yelled out. Her legs were shaking as she climaxed again.

Holding her hips, Ray stroked Marys dripping wet pussy back and forth on his cock as hard and fast as could.

Mary was furiously stroking Jasons cock, sucking the plum shaped head in her mouth. Between grunts and groans as Ray drove his cock deep in her pussy, "I want your cum in my mouth, cum on my face," she begged.

Holding her hair, Jason stroked his cock, the first spurt of cum landed in Marys mouth, the next hitting her cheek and dripping onto her big tits...

As Jason was cumming on Marys face and big tits, Ray buried his big cock deep in her wet pussy and unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into her.

Mary was moaning and shaking as she climaxed, yelling out, "give me your cum, I love black cum."

Leaning back in the lounger, cum on her tits and in her pussy, Mary was enjoying the after glow of an intense orgasim, watching Angela blissfully slide up and down on a long black cock in her ass.

Taking a sip of her momosa, Mary wondered, 'how the hell did I get here, I promised myself to stay faithful to Kyle.'

***********

Earlier that morning,

Mary was in a good mood on the way down for breakfast, she was wearing a short light sundress, holding Kyles hand, positive she was going to keep her promise to herself to remain faithful to Kyle.

The hostess seated them at a table with another couple from Canada, Robert and Angela. After introductions were made, Mary found out they were in their mid 30's, here to celebrate their 10th anniversary, and they've been coming to this resort every year for the past 8 years. Robert was ok looking, about 5'10" brown hair, little belly paunch, Angela was beautiful, petite, long dark hair, blue eyes, a nice body.

When the waiter came over to the table, Mary's chin dropped, he was gorgeous, tall, with carmel colored skin, hazel eyes, musculer under his tight polo shirt, bright smile. He greeted Robert and Angela by name, "so great to see you two again," Mary swore she saw him give Angela a sly wink when he greeted her.

He introduced himself, looking right at Mary, with a sexy deep voice, "my name is Ramone, anything I can do for you make your vacation more pleasurable, you just let me know." he held Marys hand and flashed that beautiful smile, and gave her a little wink, Mary felt her panties get a little wet. Pulling her hand back, 'No, No, No, Mary thought to herself, 'I'm going to be faithful to Kyle.

Soon the four of them were acting like old friends, Kyle and Robert were lost in conversation with each other about computers and IT crap. Mary really liked Angela, she was upbeat and energetic.

Robert was telling Kyle about some of the golf courses on the island and invited him to go with him for the day. With a concerned look, Kyle asked Mary, "would you mind if I went with Robert to play golf?" Before Mary could answer, Angela said, "she'll be fine, Mary can go with me on the lonely wifes cruise, she'll have fun."

"What's the lonely wifes cruise?" Mary asked. "Some of the wifes get together and go out on one of the resort boats when the husbands are out golfing or fishing." "They serve lunch and drinks, dock in the town for shopping and we work on our tans, you'll love it, please say you'll go?"

"It sounds like fun, I would love to," Mary answered.

Giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, Angela quietly told her to "wear your sexiest bikini," and to her to meet her in the lobby in 30 minutes.

As they were leaving the restaurant, she saw Ramone give Angela a quick hug and whispers something in her ear as he was looking right at her.

When they got back to the room, Kyle asked, "Are you sure you're ok with me going off to play golf?"

"I'll be fine, I really like Angela, and a day with girls sounds like fun."

Giving her a kiss, Kyle was out the door to meet Robert.

Digging through her suitcase Mary found the little white bikini she hadn't worn in a while. The top covered her well enough, but showed a lot of side boob, the bottoms weren't tiny but weren't exactly modest either, it showed off her toned ass cheeks. Mary always felt sexy in this suit and got a lot of attention when she wore it.

Throwing on a long transparent cover up robe and grabbing her bag, she headed for the lobby to meet Angela.

Taking a seat in the lobby, Mary was getting quite a few appreciative looks from other guests as well as the staff, laughing to herself as an older woman smacked her husbands arm for staring too long.

After a few minutes, all of a sudden it got quiet, Angela strutted across the lobby wearing the tiniest bikini Mary had ever seen, the small triangles of cloth barely covered her obviously hard nipples and her pussy. Over it she had a fishnet cover up, that didn't cover anything and was wearing sandals with 4 inch heels.

Taking Marys hand she pulled her to her feet, surprising her, gave her a hug and kissed her on the lips, "I just know were going to have so much fun today."

Every eye was watching four perfect ass cheeks sway as they walked out of the lobby hand in hand heading to the docks.

When they got there, Jason was standing at the end of the dock next to a 40 foot boat. Jason gently squeezed Marys hand as he helped her aboard, "I'm so glad to see you again, and I'm looking forward to spending some time with you." he told her. Blushing, Mary felt her pussy get wet, remembering his large cock sliding into her.

There were two other women sitting on a small couch on the rear deck and about 6-7 resort workers on the boat getting ready to cast off, all good looking black men.

Taking a couple mimosas from the bartender, the two of them sat at a small table, "I see you've already met Jason."

Mary just nodded her head.

"You know what this lonely wifes cruise is, don't you?" Angela asked.

"I'm beginning to get an idea." replied Mary.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want, but I have a feeling about what you really want, I could see it in your eyes when you met Ramone this morning. And you've already made an impression on Jason, so that tells me I'm right and you've already enjoyed his huge black cock."

Blushing a bit at Angelas candor, Mary told her, "yeah I did really enjoy Jasons thick cock last night,... and Calvins." she quietly added.

"I knew it!" Angela exclaimed, "you are a black cock whore."

"But I don't want to be, I love Kyle and I promised myself to be faithful to him." Mary told her, almost in tears.

Sitting next to her, Angela wrapped her arm around Marys shoulders, "shhh, it's ok, you just have to find a balance between the two. Let me guess, Kyles a wonderful provider, but can't satisfy you sexually, and you love the feeling of being stuffed full of hard black cock?"

Sheepishly, Mary nodded her head yes.

"And he has a small dick?"

Mary held two fingers about 4 inches apart and nodded her head.

Laughing, Angela told her, "he may have Robert beat."

"I love Robert with all my heart, but I need the feeling of being stuffed full and treated like a whore, 8 years ago we came to an agreement, he knows he can't satisfy me and we come here two or three times a year so I get my fix of large black cocks."

"Robert knows your fucking black men?"

"Of course, I think I've fucked about every black man that works at the resort, as well as a few locals."

"When I'm home, I'm the perfect little wife and mother, but Robert's my cuckold and I've agreed not to do anything anywhere near home. I've even started going out of town myself a few weekends to find big black cocks to fuck."

Sipping her mimosa, Mary watched one of the other wives sitting across the deck from her, pull the shorts down of one the deck hands, stroking his cock, she was sliding her tongue up the long shaft.

"Just relax and enjoy the day, remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, you don't have to make any decisions right now. I'm not sure about you, but it would be impossible for me to give up big black cock."

Giving Mary a quick hug, Angela got up, and told her, "it's time for me to get black fucked." Walking over to one of the men, she slithered into him, grabbing his cock through his shorts and licking his neck. "Hi Bobby, is your cock nice and hard for me?"

Watching Angela stroke Bobbys cock, Mary wished she could as open and honest about her cravings for big black cocks.

Sitting down next to Mary, "I see you've met our resorts favorite black cock slut." Jason stated.

Reaching over and moving her bikini tops to the side, Jason was massaging her tits, teasing her hard nipples, "I was hoping to get a chance to play with your big tits."

Mary closed her eyes, leaning her head back and enjoyed the sensation of Jasons large hands mauling her tits.

Pulling Mary up, Jason had her sit on the edge of the table, pulling her bottoms to the side, he slid his tongue through her wet pussy lips. Mary let out with a low moan as Jason used his tongue to fuck her, as he continued to pinch her nipples.

Holding his head in her hands, it wasn't long before Marys whole body tensed and she came all over his face.

Sitting back in the chair, Jason told her, "now it's your turn to suck me off slut."