All Comments on 'Married Bi Fun'

by jessicaraven

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

bi action in a threesome is acceptable, especially if the wife is turned on about it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was the best story that I ever read!! I would love to have that experience with my very large wife and my best friend. He so wants to do my wife but she won't go for it. I would be more than happy to be the clean up guy!!!Him and I talk about it all the time and he always asks my wife if he can do her!! It would be my bucket list!!!

luvtodoitluvtodoit8 months ago

Great story, hope there is a part two.

*****

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme608 months ago

Great story, I searched out the 2nd part to see where that goes. I hope there is more to follow.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was one of the hottest stories on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lisa will be in charge of both Jeff and Ron. Many women have desire to see guys together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When I was young my best friend and I used to jack each other off. We never did more than that. Now I'm a lot older I think about watching my wife getting fucked and about me sucking a cock. You hit all the right points for me and I am now rock hard. I can't wait to read the second part posted today.

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

Story seems very authentic, I should know.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story writing and a big turn on for me.

pace_purrpace_purr7 months ago

Have to admit on more than one occasion when my wife was being fucked while I was licking her clitoris I’d had the cock in my mouth every so often.

Dandy96Dandy962 months ago

Loved this story. It was very hot and very believable. I definitely feel that.the author knows a bit about this from her own life. She writes well and creates very hot prose. I will definitely read part two which I believe has already been posted. Well done. Five stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

A lot of wives fantasize about watching their husband take a cock. Over the years, I have had several wives have their husband get on his knees and do me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's been too many years since I've had this kind of fun! Used to be a regular Friday night thing and is still a really hot memory!

WaymoorecWaymoorecabout 1 month ago

Great story. I love how she encouraged him to suck cock and then enjoyed watching him do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessicaraven@jessicaraven
I am a lover of life, well retired and have an adventurous spirit and attitude.