All Comments on 'Married, But No Longer Curious'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I will never forget the first cock I sucked in my early 60's. I kept thinking about how much time I had wasted not trying it because of the fear of it being gay. I have learned that all men that suck cock are not gay even though society likes to label everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the point

I'm married too and have had the fantasy of giving a guy a blowjob, having him cum in my mouth - and swallowing it. I'm okay with the taste of cum, and I love precum. I masturbate and lick and swallow my own regularly, but I'm worried about disease, so I haven't tried it with another guy. Of course, I've cum in other guys' mouths, but I know that I'm clean. I'd just like to find a "clean" buddy so we could have experiences like yours. I liked your story. It was to the point and sexy. It made me horny and now I'm going to have some fun swallowing some cum - mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can relate

Reminds me of the first time i sucked a beautiful cock.

Met a man online, came to his place, after some passionate kissing i devoured his beautiful beast. He then returned the favor, since then I'm happily bisexual.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Older

There is an older man I want. To have him just take me. He is so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bisexual

I’m a happily married man, but love to suck cock anytime I get a chance. Pretty sure my wife knows this as she has old me, she has suspected that this might be the case many times. Has said it’s not a problem as long as I take care of her the way I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Married and Bi

I'm happily married , Bi and my wife knows it. My wife knows I love to suck cock and that I am very good at it. We have gay friends we hang out with at the clubs, sometimes she watches, sometimes she just lets me go and play. As long as I'm fucking her, she doesn't care who I suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gym

Met a married guy in the gym shower who was totally enthralled because my penis is huge & thick with a large head. We headed to his RV in the parking lot where I let him have his way with my big cut cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not like my first

In my case I think I picked the wrong guy for my first time. As I was taking my time to enjoy my first experience he got impatient and grabbed the back of my head and face fucked me like he was banging a cheap whore. He had what I now guess was about 7 inches and even though I didn't gag I had a sore throat for days.

But since then I have had many wonderful experiences like described here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New neighbor 2 blocks away fed me my fist cock since I was a teenager. He is ultra-discrete nice guy and has an 8" THICK cut cock with a big mushroom head. He leaves his door unlocked and I walk over after dark. I strip naked inside the front door, go to his bedroom and get on my knees. He walks up to me, puts that big dick in my face and says you want my cock don't you cocksucker? My ex wife gave great head but I must admit it is more fun being the cocksucker and I'm better at it than she ever was. I really like being a secrete cocksucker and swallow every drop.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I have been on this journey and have accepted that I am a cocksucker and swallowed for the first time at 66,deep throated at 68.

titluver60titluver604 months ago

Lovely story of friendship! I love this fantasy and share it myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
105 Followers
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...