All Comments on 'Married Cocksucker Buds'

by mikeman341

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome read

I really wish I could find a buddy like you guys.I really love sucking cock and crave the taste of hot thick creamy cum in my mouth.......wish I had both of you as friends.

thomb69thomb69about 10 years ago
That was hot!

I've got a fuck buddy that I hook up with much too seldom. When we do, it's a steamy, hot frenzy of kissing, stripping, grinding and sucking. Next time I see him it's going to be a lot like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm married and would love a good fuck buddy

I crave cock, cum, kissing and cuddling and cum kissing after a 69.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot Story!

Just found this story. Really hot. Can't wait to read the others in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it

I am married too, but really want a man to love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

I want a guy like this, a FWB with a safe dick so I can suck him on a regular basis.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good arrangement

I would love to have a friend like that to suck on a regular basis, he wouldn't even have to suck me back unless he wanted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I love your story. I have a friend that had his wife, boyfriend lover and 3 sons all lived together for 17 years and his wife decided to leave. Sad when she broke the family up after 20 years of marriage. Husband told her before they got married he was bi-sexual. I personal dated a married man for a few years I understood his wife and kids came first. She thought I was just a male friend. Did not know anything about the benefits the. One day she discovered it and he had to end it. I told him I loved him and understood. I know he is still getting it when he can because he is really gay and only got married because of family and social pressure. I hope I’m your future chapters they are able to continue to find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never had much of an experience myself, but from what I did have, I could see the attraction. Probably too old now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, wish I had something like this. Ultimate dream of mine is to have a safe married friend who would let me orally please him as he needs it on a regular basis. Would love to have a regular guy feed me his load, preferably a current married friend which wouldn't raise any suspicions with my wife as I visited. I have very little experience and only ever sucked off one cock to completion in my 30+ year marriage. This happened quite recently with a gay guy because I had fantasized about it for so long. I simply could not resist when I was presented with a hard cock that was ready to drop a load. I had to drop to me knees. The experience of it, the feel of his hard warm yet soft cock, his furry balls, the smell and the taste and his moans, all served to turn me on even more. The best was his moaning and the feeling of lust that overcame me when he warned he was going to cum, this made me moan and actually work my tongue around his cock and push him as far as I could into my throat. When he started to cum, I realized I had finally after many years of picturing it, become a "straight married cocksucker". The taste and texture of his semen was everything I had hoped it was going to be after having built up a bit of a taste for it by sampling my own during my jerk off fantasies. This experience confirmed that this is something I like and would do it over and over again, despite the feeling of guilt immediately afterwards. I have since been thinking almost non stop about how I can make it happen again. I think commenters on here that say once you try it, you may never want to stop. I think this is true, I want another cock to suck now that I know it was everything I hoped it would be. If there was no worries about STD's being introduced into my long term marriage, I would go to adult bookstores, men rooms, movie theatres and seek out different cocks to suck and cum to taste, I think I would even try multiple cocks in one session if there were no worries of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story. I would love to be a married man cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked this story. It helped me remember the early years when I got to love cock, cum and ass. He was an older married man. He had a beautiful wife and two little girls. In his den, he would show me pics of Jan, his wife. He also had pics of both of them, them some of Len himself. He was a good looking guy@ 6’ with maybe 19+cm cut cock. Len went to get us a beer and caught me rubbing myself looking at a pic of his cock. He said you know I’d love to show you the real thing. He pulled himself out while dropping his pants, wearing no underwear, his hard cock and balls, inches away from my face. I was going to put my mouth on it when he sat down next to me. Taking my shirt off. We took all our clothes off I laid back in the sofa and Len leans into me and starts French kissing me. He said we’ve been hanging out together for @3 mos and I been wanting this since I met you. I love you James. I asked, what about your wife? If you want to fuck her - you can. But I have lost interest in that pussy and any pussy out there. Len then said ‘ I just don’t want us to be FWB, I want us to be lovers’. I responded’ I want that too’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous