Married for Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a stupid ass who never helped us out and spent years cheating on your wealthy wife. We don't owe you one fucking thing."

"You don't realize what she's done to me."

"You don't realize that we don't care. You brought this shit on yourself. Live with it."

I had nowhere to go -- nowhere at all. I tried everything. Even if I left, all I had was women's clothes, no cash, and a face that was being changed by the long term makeup. My lips were red all the time, and the eye shadow had done similarly, as had the blush. Marie and Jacki painted by fingernails and toenails, plucked my eyebrows, and kept me hairless.

From the beginning, I was given what I was told was a vitamin supplement to keep me healthy. I had to take it every day, and after a while began to suspect it was not a vitamin supplement at all. In fact I was receiving pills for hormone replacement therapy -- androgen blockers along with female hormones. By the time I realized it, I was already pretty far along.

My hips got wider, and my waist narrower and I began to get real boobs of my own. It was slow enough that for the longest time I didn't know what was happening. I also lost the ability to hold an erection, not that I had anything to use it on, besides my hand. I couldn't even keep it up long enough to jerk off till I came. As I reached a-cup boobs, they quit gluing the fake ones on me.

"What the fuck are you doing to me? Turning me into a woman?"

"Well, Phyllis, what better way to keep you from fucking all manner of women than to make you into one?"

"But I'm a man, damn it!"

"Actually, no, your driver's license says you are a woman named Phyllis, as does your birth certificate."

"You're lying."

Cheryl handed me a driver's license with my photo as I now looked and the name as Phyllis and gender as female. Clearly she had paid people to get that done, even without my knowledge.

"You've had a legal name change. My lawyers took care of that, along with this and the birth certificate."

"But I don't want to be a woman."

"And I never wanted a cheating husband, but you don't always get what you want."

"Please. Haven't I paid enough for what I did? Can't we go back?"

"Go back to having you run around on me, fucking everything female that would hold still long enough?"

"I've learned my lesson. I'll never do that again."

"I'm just making absolutely sure you'll never do that again."

"I can't even hold an erection any more. How can I fuck anyone?"

"If I reversed the hormone therapy, you might get some of that back."

"Just divorce me, and let me go back to being a man."

"We have more of this to play out. Besides, I made sure you'd never get a job as Phil, ever again. How do you think you'll support yourself?"

"I'll find something."

"About the only thing left for you is to suck off men or let men fuck your ass for money. Is that better than where you are?"

"There has to be something else."

"Here you have food, shelter, clothing, and a safe environment."

"And a life I don't want."

"You think you'll find the life you want, on your own, out there?"

I cried, and then cried myself to sleep in my room. Marie came over and cuddled and snuggled with me. She made it clear we weren't going to fuck, but then I couldn't do that anyhow. I fell asleep with her holding me, and woke up with her beside me the next morning. I was worried at first, since Cheryl had threatened to castrate me if I messed with the other maids. When I saw Cheryl at breakfast, I was scared. She looked at me and laughed.

"Marie is lesbian, even though you had forced yourself on her way back when. Now that you've changed, she is attracted to you, as long as your dingle stays in your panties."

"Even when she was holding me, and I started to get turned on, I couldn't get it up."

"I know that must have been disappointing."

"Not as much as it once was,"

"You both have my permission to be intimate, providing your penis is not involved."

"I can't and she doesn't want me to use my dick."

"Then I think we have agreement."

Cheryl dismissed me and I went about my normal maid duties for the day. Sad to say, but being a maid was becoming my new normal. Cheryl didn't spend much time humiliating me anymore. Then again, my entire life was a humiliation. I did have a few of Cheryl's friends paw me, but she kept them from doing too much. If she was out of the room, some would make up for lost time.

As time went on, I developed b-cup breasts, and Cheryl had my Adam's apple shaved so I looked even more feminine. She had some minor surgery done to my face so I looked very female, not that I'd been that far off to begin with. After a while, Cheryl had Glenn come over to visit regularly, and even spend the night. I was assigned to strip her bed and wash the sheets still wet with her juice and his cum.

I confronted Cheryl. "So now you're sleeping around and cheating."

"I'm not cheating."

"You're fucking Glenn. What do you call that?"

"It would only be cheating if you and I were still legally married, and we aren't."

"You divorced me?"

"Why would I stay married to a woman?"

"I'm no woman."

"Of course you are. Only your little dingle keeps you from being 100% woman."

"And I got nothing from the divorce?"

"Between your pre-nup and your cheating, you got zero."

"Why should I stay?"

"Where would you go? Actually Frank would like to hire you. Maybe I should give you to him."

"Please don't."

"Frank likes girly boys, and would love to use your mouth and ass."

"I'll behave. Don't send me to Frank."

"Well, I'd hate to disappoint Marie anyhow."

After the first night of cuddling, Marie had begun spending the night with me more often. I couldn't get it up, and Marie didn't want my cock anyhow. It started with cuddling, then after a few nights, Marie began to kiss me. I certainly didn't object to that, and Cheryl seemed to give her blessing to it, so I figured that at least was okay.

After a while, Marie began to stroke my boobs. They had me in a nightie without a bra, so she had easy access to me. Honestly, I hated the fact that I had breasts, but when Marie started to touch them, it felt fantastic. I found my nipples very hard and standing up proudly, and she seemed to enjoy caressing them.

She began by licking all around my left tit, then proceeding to kiss her way from the outermost parts all around in working her way to the nipple. She gave it a tender kiss, then began to suck on it, along with and occasional light bite. While her mouth worked on that mammary, she caressed the other one. As a man, I had loved many a woman's boobs, but never knew what it felt like for them until then.

I could feel something building up, when she paused to switch sides, orally assaulting the other love mound while stroking the first one. Before long, I had waves of pleasure rippling though my body. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I'd had many a male orgasm, and this was every bit as good as anything I'd ever experienced in my life.

As I came back down from that, Marie had rolled off me and pulled off her skimpy nightie, and told me it was my turn to pleasure her. I had no intention of denying her. It had been months since I'd had any sort of sex, and even though my cock might not work anymore, I wanted to get whatever I could. She pulled me over, kissed me, and pushed me down to her breasts.

I tried to give her as good as I had gotten and was almost frantic as I went at her titties. She told me to slow down and make it more sensual, so I took more time, kissing, licking, and sucking on her breasts. She seemed to enjoy it and was moaning loudly, but soon pushed me down to between her legs. She was minus panties and she spread her legs wide.

She had a pretty little pussy, which she kept shaved clean. I could tell she was aroused since her labia were swollen and deeper in color and there was some moisture seeping out. Her aroma was musky, and as I gave her a first lick, she had rather a tangy flavor. This might not be the sex that I would have wanted, but since my prick was out of commission, this is what I could get.

I licked more and deeper in Marie than I ever had with any woman. I got my tongue as far in her as it would go, then added a finger do get deeper. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled me tight, not that I wanted to be anywhere else. I licked her till she came to an orgasm where she pulled me so tight I could barely breathe.

As she came off that, she pulled me up and we kissed and stroked each other for a time, until she paused and spoke. "I don't care for a real dick, but I do like penetration. Would you use a strapon and fuck me?"

While it might not be the way I really wanted to fuck her, I could hardly refuse. She had a strapon in the stuff she'd brought with her and she got it fastened on me. It felt odd pressed against my non-functional peter, but she lay on her back, pulled me to her and guided the dildo into her still juicy cunt. I began to fuck Marie with the device and the way it pushed against me was somewhat pleasant.

My cock could not get hard and I didn't think I felt it so much in my wang as in the feel against the mound of flesh around it. I wasn't sure why that should be, but wasn't going to argue with it either. She really seemed to get into what I was doing -- far more so than she had ever liked it when I fucked her with my own penis.

I think she came to a couple of orgasms before she told me to stop. I pulled out and rolled to one side and she kissed and stroked me for a few minutes before she took the device off me. She reached up and stroked my face and gave me a very tender kiss, before she spoke.

"You fucked me several times when you were a man."

"When I was a man? I'm still one."

"No, now you're a girl with a dingle."

"I don't know if I like that characterization."

"Whatever. At any rate, you took my mouth, my pussy, and my ass, back then."

"Okay."

"I want turnabout."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have a pussy, but I want your ass."

"I don't know -- "

"Do you want this to be more than one night?"

"Hell, yes."

"Then you'll let me wear the strapon, and fuck your ass with it."

"Do we have to?"

"No, but I don't ever have to let you have me again either."

"But won't it hurt?"

"No more than when you fucked my ass."

"Shit."

"Do that if you need to."

"No, not that."

Marie put on the device and had me get on my hands and knees. She did lube the dildo, and put some lube in my ass. She didn't force it, which is probably nicer than I had been, but put the head at my bunghole and got it very slightly in. My muscles tightened and she didn't push it, but waited for them to relax and the thing slid easily into me.

Honestly, I was prepared to hate it. I wanted to hate it. I didn't want to get any enjoyment from having my ass fucked. Marie was gentle as she drove it in and out of me, and before I knew it I was fucking her back. I think I had another female type orgasm as she plowed my nether regions, which she did for far longer than I'd ever have managed when my cock worked.

Finally, she pulled out and let me roll on my side facing her. Marie gave me another tender kiss, then took off the contraption and pulled me around to spoon me. My ass was a bit tender, but oddly it had enjoyed the attention, I dropped off to sleep conflicted over how I had felt about it all.

..........................................................................................

Marie began spending every night in bed with me. We continued to do everything that we'd done that first night. Even though Marie had no interest in it, I wished my dingle, as she called it, still worked. Then again, given Cheryl's vengeance, I had few options other than Marie. At least I had something, and Marie was sexy and quite willing, as long as I did what she wanted.

Cheryl began to see Howard, whom I'd known from before. Howard was a decent guy, much more so than I'd ever been. He had money, though nothing like what Cheryl's family had. He had been married to Holly who I knew all too well. Holly and I had hooked up more than a few times. She was always a lot of fun in bed. Apparently, I was not the only guy she hooked up with and Howard had now divorced her.

Cheryl and Howard began spending every night together before he proposed to her and he accepted. Now they had a big wedding to plan. Cheryl had divorced me, so I had zero input on it all, though I won't say I was happy about it. I was even less happy when Cheryl decided that Marie and I should be among her bridesmaids. It was bad enough what she'd put me through, now it was to be worse.

My hair had long since grown out, so I needed no wig, and with the hormones I had boobs and a more womanly figure. My Adam's apple had been shaved and I had a touch of facial feminization along the way -- all at Cheryl's direction. I now looked very much like a woman, and if anything looked like the sister of the man I'd once been.

Still there was a difference between going through all that, and even serving as a maid for Cheryl's dinner parties, and going full bore public with it all, which would be the case at her remarriage. Anyone who was anyone would be at that wedding, and many who had little idea of what happened to Cheryl's ex-husband Phil, would now see me as Phyllis.

Most of those would not know that Phyllis used to be Phil, but there was still no small amount of humiliation in it all. Cheryl got lovely bridesmaid gowns for Marie and I, along with her other bridesmaids. They were light lavender and came down about halfway between our privates and our knees. There were matching lavender heels for all of us.

The dress was form fitting, but after months of hormones I had a more normal female shape. While I felt humiliated, when I looked at photos, I looked as feminine as the rest of the bridesmaids. There must have been a thousand people at the wedding, most of whom were also at the reception. As I looked around, I think there must have been at least 50 women there who I had slept with.

I mostly tried to stay inconspicuous and out of the way of most everyone and everything. Of course at the reception one of the early dances required bridesmaids to each dance with a groomsman. Need I bother mentioning that it was a slow dance and I was paired with a 6'2" man who must have been 210 pounds of muscle.

He had to pull me close to him and hold me very tight. I could feel his hard cock through his tux pressing against me as we danced. He was not satisfied simply to hold me and dance, but had to run his hand over my ass and squeeze it. Cheryl would have had me drawn and quartered if I'd made a scene, so I just tried to put up with it till the end of the number.

As the number ended, he bent down and gave me a passionate kiss. He tried to get his tongue in my mouth, but I kept my lips tightly sealed. Finally, he pulled back a bit, though he still held onto me.

"Damn, bitch, you need to loosen up."

"This is as loose as I'm getting. I like girls, not guys."

"You need to give me a chance to show you what a real man can do."

"No thanks, I already know plenty about what men can do."

"You never been with someone like me."

"And I'm not gonna. Thanks for the offer though."

I finally managed to break free of him and get back to be with Marie, who had also done a dance with a groomsman. Mercifully for her, hers was not as bad as mine. We sat and commiserated until a couple of guys came over and asked us to dance. We didn't accept, but instead got up and danced with each other. A few guys tried to crash our little duo, but we managed to discourage them.

We slow danced together and kissed afterwards, and were quickly labeled the lezzie bridesmaids. That didn't bother me at all, nor did it bother Marie. I was getting another drink when who should I run into but Holly, Howard's ex-wife. Sadly, for me she not only recognized me, but knew how Cheryl had gotten her revenge on my cheating.

"So now I guess, you're Phyllis?"

"How are you doing, Holly?"

"Better than you, it would seem, or do you like this?"

"You know damn well I'd rather be what I was."

"We had fun, back in the day. Looks like it's all over now."

"I still have my parts."

"Maybe, but I need a man who at least looks like a man."

"That's what I'd rather be."

"Cheryl isn't going to let you do that though."

"I keep hoping though."

"Gelding the stallion -- or has she gone quite that far yet?"

"No, like I said, I have my parts -- all of them."

"Plus boobs and a nice figure too, it looks like."

"I thought a lot folks might pull my chain. I didn't know you'd be one."

"I guess I'm lucky. I'm still everything I was, and I even got a few bucks out of the bastard."

About that time, a big guy came up to Holly and put his arms around her. "Hey, babe, who's your friend here?"

"Hank, this is my old friend, Phyllis."

"Well, Phyllis, are you into threesomes?"

"I don't do guys, and Holly doesn't do girls, so I don't think that would work out."

"That's a shame. You're cute, and I wouldn't mind giving you a go."

Mercifully, my drink was ready, so I got it and made my escape. "It was nice seeing you, Holly, and I'm glad to have met you, Hank."

"If you change your mind, Holly has my number."

Eventually, the party wound down, and Marie and I were able to escape with few other such encounters. By that time, we were both drunk and got a ride share back to Cheryl's house and just collapsed together on the bed. We never even bothered to get undressed, much less share any intimacies, at least that night.

.......................................................................................

Howard moved in with Cheryl. I suppose they could have done it differently, but Cheryl's place was larger and more opulent than Howard's, besides Cheryl had Marie and I to take care of things there. Howard often had a cynical smile when he saw me. He knew quite well what Cheryl had done, and also knew I had shtupped his ex-wife more than a few times.

"Well, Phil, you always were an idiot. You had a beautiful sexy wife, but couldn't be satisfied with that."

"I guess she's your now."

"And I don't intend to be as stupid as you were."

"I've paid for it -- a lot worse than I'd ever have expected."

"Maybe someday I'll get Cheryl to lighten up on you, but for now I'm enjoying this -- particularly after knowing you screwed Holly so much."

"It's not like I was the only one screwing her."

"That's why she's my ex, but I was nicer to her than Cheryl was to you."

"I never realized she was that cruel."

"Enjoy your new life, girl."

Girl. I hated it but that's what Cheryl had turned me into. The only part of my masculinity left was a cock that didn't even work right anymore. Plus now I had to work as her maid, and most of her guests knew exactly who I was and what she'd done. Most of the men had little sympathy, but I had fucked so many of their wives and girlfriends that they loved seeing me taken down.

Marie was the one bright spot in my life. Sure I'd rather still have a working cock, but sadly Marie wasn't into that anyhow, so I guess it was less important. I could feel like a human and not feel humiliated when I was with her. She didn't sneer at me or shit on me, like Cheryl's friends. I think I was falling in love with her, because I needed her and needed how she made me feel.

One night, after making love, we lay beside each other, she stroked my face, and kissed me before speaking. "You know I am basically a lesbian."

"But you like me."

"You're 99% woman, but there's still that last little bit that isn't."

"Are you leaving me?"

"I don't want to leave you. I care very deeply for you."

"I love you. Please don't leave."