Married for Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's only a tiny bit of you that isn't female. I promise to stay with you, and even marry you, if you'll change that bit to female."

"You mean you want me to -- "

"To get gender confirmation surgery to change a dick that doesn't work anyhow to a pussy that does."

"But that's -- "

"That's Phil, and you're Phyllis now. And I want to be with Phyllis if you're all woman."

"I'm not sure."

"Talk to Cheryl. Tell her you're considering it, but will only do it if she frees you to live a normal life as Phyllis."

Marie kissed me again, hugged, stroked me, and tried to make me feel good. I agreed to talk to my ex-wife for two reasons, I didn't want to lose Marie, and I wanted a chance to quit being a maid and live a normal life again. Still I was a long way from enthusiastic. A part of me still felt like Phil, and I wasn't sure I wanted to lose that last little bit of him.

Cheryl still kept me in a maid's outfit most of the time, so I went to her home office, still dressed as her maid, which in fact she made me be. Cheryl seemed surprised that I would interrupt her, but had rather a nasty smirk as I did so.

"I'm not used to being interrupted by the help."

"I need to talk to you about something."

I told her that Marie wanted me to get the surgery. She had rather a nasty chuckle at that.

"So the horn dog would be retired."

"You benched the horn dog long ago."

"Well you have my permission, if that's what you want."

"I want more than that. If the last little bit of Phil is gone, I want Phyllis free -- free from being your maid -- free to get a normal job -- free from all that restrictions you've put on me."

"Making demands now, are you?"

"You've humiliated me beyond what any normal person would ever expect. Haven't you gotten your revenge by now?"

"Fine. You get the surgery, and I'll let Phyllis be a regular person. I'll help you get a normal job, and even pay for the surgery."

"Marie said she'd marry me if I had the operation."

"I'll help Marie get a better job too."

I guess I was truly fucked then. I made demands that I never thought Cheryl would accept, but she did. Besides, I had Marie pushing me from the other side. I suppose it was worth it in one sense. No, I would no longer have any trace of being a man, but I could have something of a normal life with Marie as my wife and lover.

.......................................................................................

Need I bother mentioning that the surgery was scheduled very quickly. It was so fast, I wondered if Marie and Cheryl had conspired and planned it all. Even if they did, I needed it for my own peace of mind. Marie took me to the preliminary doctor's appointment. They stretched out my useless wang and deemed it large enough to make a decent vagina. They take the erectile tissue from the penis, then invert it to make a pussy, and use the skin from the testes to make labia and such.

Marie held my hand as they put me under for the surgery. I awoke hours later, and hurt like hell down there, even with the pain meds. They pack out the new vagina for a few days to give it shape, then take out the packing and I had to begin dilating my new parts. Basically, I had to use a dildo in it to keep it stretched out and functional.

Walking was painful for days after, and dilating more so, but I did it for Marie and a chance for a new life. Obviously, I was relieved of my maid duties and Cheryl said I'd never have to work as her maid again. Cheryl provided Marie and I with a nice little two bedroom condo and some income so Marie could nurse me while I recovered.

My pussy would not be usable for sex for some time, and given the discomfort down there, Marie could not peg me, nor could I wear the strapon to fuck her. Still she was sweet and tender and would make love to my boobs, while I could do likewise and still go down on her. Marie made plans for a small wedding as soon as I was sufficiently mobile.

Cheryl asked if we wanted a big elaborate wedding and offered to pay for one, but frankly I wanted Phil to be forgotten and wanted little notice made of what had happened. Marie did insist that we both wear wedding gowns, but we had a private ceremony with few people other than the two of us, Cheryl, and Jacki, the other maid.

Cheryl gave Marie and I the little condo as a wedding present and got me a decent job, and Marie one as well. I found that Cheryl had also set up a small trust to provide Marie and I with some income as needed, though we both had something from our new jobs. We settled into our new jobs and life as I continued to recover from my surgery.

After a while, although my pussy was not ready for penetration, the other pain had fully receded. I was a bit hesitant the first time Marie stroked my cunt. We'd been making love in a more limited fashion, but that night she reached down and began to stroke my labia. I was shocked at how good it felt. Sure I had been dilating and the dilation was even becoming pleasurable.

I never expected to get any real pleasure from that area of my body, ever again. As Marie ran her fingers down the sides of my pussy, I had to moan, not from pain but from the unexpected pleasure. I opened my legs wide to give her full access to my nether regions, and she kissed me as she continued to fondle my heretofore newly virgin parts.

I was in heaven as she touched me, then she slid down my body and licked my cunt for the first time. Very quickly, I found myself lifting my hips off the bed to stay in closer contact with Marie's mouth. I had gone down on Marie and other women many times, but none of that prepared me for how it felt to be on the receiving end of that.

She mostly licked the outside, not trying to get her tongue in me. I doubt that penetration by a tongue would have been in issue, but still she held off. I never wanted her to stop, and felt a heat rising through my body until it broke and I had an orgasm that was unlike anything I'd had before, either as a male of as a female.

Marie licked me, bringing me to one peak of ecstasy after another until I begged her to stop. I wanted to please her the same way, but was so drained from her ministrations that it took a while for me to reciprocate. I went down on her and licked as though my very life depended on it. In one sense, the new life I was building did, and I wanted her to want me as much as I needed her.

That night became a blur of stroking, licking, and orgasms that didn't stop until we were both too exhausted to continue. Finally, we held each other close as we drifted off into the most satisfied sleep of my life. In the morning, we awoke and spent no short time kissing and touching before showering together until we ran out of hot water.

It was a few weeks after that, the doctor checked me and okayed me for penetrative sex. In spite of the pleasure we'd been having, I was still a little hesitant to have Marie stick something in my pussy. She was very sweet and tender and we took a lot of time with it. Once she had brought me to one orgasm, she lubed up my unused cunt along with the strapon.

Marie didn't rush at all, but took her time and eventually got the head of the dildo at my pussy lips and edged in just a little bit. In spite of my hesitancy, I knew it didn't feel bad, and I lay quite still as she edged it ever deeper into me, until I felt her hips up against mine. I was surprised again to find that my love tunnel seemed to like having that in there, even if part of my mind didn't.

She slowly began to move back and forth, taking it nearly out of me before getting it deep in again. As she continued, it seemed to feel better and better until almost against my will, I began to fuck her back. It honestly shocked me that I should like it so much. Now it wasn't as good as when Marie went down on me, but it still felt damned good.

She brought me to at least one orgasm, before she stopped and had me don the strapon and fuck her. As before my surgery, the pressure of the device against my own nether regions felt good even as I plunged it deep inside my lover and wife. I probably fucked her longer than she had done me, but she had fewer reservations about it all, and we again made love until we were exhausted.

..........................................................................................

Cheryl made sure that Marie and I had decent jobs and that I was not harassed over being female or trans. I found myself in middle management, while Marie became a supervisor in another area of the same company. We are both doing well, and have chances for promotion in the near future. I love Marie, and she loves me and I can't imagine ever wanting to cheat on her.

We wanted to have a family, but obviously I can't get pregnant and Marie was reluctant, so we found a pair of twin girls, two years old, who had been bounced around in foster care. We adopted Amanda and Emilia though at first they seemed uncertain and worried we were just another foster care home that was less than loving.

Once the girls realized that we wanted to give them a stable home, they almost obsessively clung to Marie and I for a while. As time has passed, they have gotten more independent, playful, and even mischievous. They are identical, though there's just enough difference for Marie and I to tell them apart. They will still try to fool us occasionally and pretend to be each other.

One time, Amanda had done something wrong and we put her in a time out. After a while, Emilia took pity on her and they pretended to be each other, with Emilia in the time out instead. I figured it out pretty quickly, and when they each claimed to be the other, I put them both in a time out. The girls have learned not to play that sort of game any longer with Marie and I.

At the start of this, I'd never, ever have chosen to be where I ended up. When I look back though, I realize the person I was then was amoral and a user. I wish I'd been able to change that person without spending over a year in hell. Sadly though, I suspect it took all the misery I suffered to make me be a different person.

I wish I had been able to be the sort of man that Cheryl needed me to be. I'm happy for her that she found Howard and he could be that. I may not have ended up with the money I hoped for when I married Cheryl, but Marie and I have a wonderful family and a great life even without it.