Married for the Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Discovering ore about Andy.
1.9k words
4.15
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had passed since I had started my new job, all was going well when I received an email saying I needed to go up to the main office for more training, I was looking forward to a few days away and also spending an evening or two with Andy, the last time had been such fun!

So there I was, sat on the train when my phone rang, an unrecognised number, I answered it anyway, half expecting a woman telling me it was about the accident I had apparently had!

"Hello?"

"Hello, sorry to bother you, I'm Suzi, Andy's wife, just wondered, seeing as you are coming up for a meeting would you like to come to ours for dinner? I know the food at your hotel isn't up to much!"

"Erm, that would be lovely thanks."

"Great, I'll get Andy to pick you up from the station! See you soon!"

My mind was racing, I really hadn't been expecting that!

I got off the train and walked in not the station, I spotted Andy shuffling nervously and made my way over to him, to say he was sheepish would have been an understatement! I kissed him on his cheek and we made our way to the car, exchanging small talk, nothing about our last meeting was mentioned and I thought it best not to push it.

We arrived at Andy's house and I was greeted by Suzi at the door, a lovely looking woman, a little shorter than me, or at least she would have been had it not have been for her high heels, her long blond hair scraped back into a pony tail. She had a figure hugging black dress on, and as far as I could make out no bra! Perhaps a little shorter than it should have been, but she looked lovely.

"Hello Kate, lovely to meet you, Andy has told me all about you, please come in."

I immediately felt myself blush and my eyes opened in a wee bit of surprise

"It's fine Kate, no secrets here, or so I thought!"

I looked at Andy, he had his head bowed, hands clasped in front, sheepishly shuffling.

We made our way into the lounge.

Andy handed me a gin and tonic and sat, hands between his knees.

"Ahh, where to begin, well as you already knows Andrew is a cuckold, I felt that you needed to be put in the picture

"When I get home Andy is eager to know have been doing, within moments my knickers are off and he is lapping my pussy clean, savouring the taste of my lovers cum as I tell him how he has stretched me with his big cock and filled me with his hot cum and I'm sure if he didn't have his cock caged the would try to fuck me!"

I felt my kitten stir at the frankness of what Suzi had said.

"But I'm getting ahead of myself, let me start at the beginning, Andrew was out of control, he was behaving like a teenager, drinking and fucking himself to destruction, he was becoming a liability. Remember the golf club dance Andrew? Dancing and rubbing himself against any woman he could get near! Eventually he fell asleep, blind drunk! Why don't you tell everybody what happened Andrew?"

"Erm, yes, I fell asleep in a chair."

"Oh Andrew, you forgot to mention how you wee'd yourself! Any idea how embarrassed I was? No, I though not!"

"But it doesn't end there, what about the time I caught you wearing my lovely "Agent Provocateur " knickers? Why not tell our guest all about it?"

"Err, I tried them on to see what they felt like."

"No Andrew, you were masturbating in them weren't you? They were ruined, stretched and spattered with your cum!

"I think the last straw was when you fucked the babysitter, remember how I found out? No, well let me remind you, you fucked her on the bonnet of my car, all captured on my dash cam! After that I decided things had to change. I confronted Andrew who begged me not to leave him and said he would change. Too right mister! The very next day you put your cage on for the first time and things did indeed change! I told him the cage would come off if he performed a simple task for me, it took 2 weeks but he finally did it. Why don't you tell everyone what you had to do Andrew?"

"Erm yes, I drove over my golf clubs until every one had broken."

"You've never played golf since have you?"

"No ma'am."

"So fast forward to the present day, I wonder if you can imagine how disappointed I was when I found Andrew's phone and saw the messages that he had received from you Kate? I am in no way blaming you but you must remember Andrew is a cuckold, he is a beta man who serves women. He pestered you into sending pictures of yourself, just innocent ones to start with, then they became more risqué, boobs then your pussy, I must say they were delightful though Kate!"

To say I was embarrassed would have been an understatement to say the least! My kitten had other ideas though, what had started with a stirring had escalated to a strong tingling! I sat there cradling my empty glass.

"Andrew, another drink for our guest."

He stood and took my glass and scuttled off to make another g&t.

"Kate, he needs to be taught a lesson, if you are agreeable I would like your help."

"Yes, that sounds like fun, I did feel as though he was being a little forceful asking for intimate pictures."

"Mmm, good girl, now do you have any sexier clothing you could wear, if not I have a wardrobe full you can have a look through!"

I have to admit I was looking a bit Mumsie and I did have a knitted minidress that might suit, I went upstairs to change, no bra and a sexy pair of bikini briefs with some hold ups. Heels set the whole look as my naughty alter ego emerged.

I returned downstairs as Andy, with head bowed sat quietly like a naughty schoolboy.

"Oh Kate, you look lovely, that really suits you! If only there was a real man to see how sexy you look! Look Andrew, can you see Kate's nipples through her dress?"

"Yes ma'am, Kate looks lovely."

"Perhaps she would like to see your undies? Time to get undressed cucky boy and show her how you like wearing ladies panties!" Suzi gleefully said.

Andy took his top then trousers off, he was as muscular as I remembered and totally hairless, always a good look, he had a lovely pair of white lacy French knickers on, there is something about a man wearing knickers I adore, his caged cock sat out slightly.

"Take your panties off, show Kate your little caged cock!"

He did as was asked of him, his cock did indeed look small, the polar opposite of his balls which were engorged with the build up of cum I suspected and I must say a rather uncomfortable shade of mauve. He turned and bent over with his legs apart at Suzi's request, bottom perfectly smooth, big balls hanging down also smooth I could see he had a plug in his bottom.

"Feel them, or a slap perhaps Kate?"

I reached down and took hold, perhaps a little more roughly that I would have ordinarily. He whimpered as I rolled them in my hand, gently tugging slightly then pushing my thumb on his plug, just to remind him, as if he needed reminding, that he had one in!

"He looked lovely Suzi, so pretty in his knickers, he like to wear them all the time?"

"Just if he's been naughty Kate!"

"Would you like to see his cock Kate?"

"Very much so!"

He was told to go and get his humbler, which he did, then a bowl of iced water, which he dangled his balls in, the cage came off, his cock looked almost child like after the icy water.

The humbler was fitted and he remained on all fours, looking like a puppy, his balls stretched tight.

Suzi moved behind me and slid her hands on my hips and we swayed with the music, then her hands went up to my boobs, kneading them.

"Mmm, I can feel Kate's nipples Andrew, can you see them? I'm sure she is very aroused, stand up and you can suck on them! No? Didn't think so!"

"I reached behind and ran my hands over Suzi's thighs, pushing her hem up and my fingers were greeted by her very needy kitten, sodden and welcoming, she gasped as I felt her. She moved from my boobs, her hands went down and pulled my dress up.

"Mmm, panties Kate? Now there's a good girl, your mother would be proud of you!"

She pulled my knickers open, and with the other hand slipped inside, I was very wet, my kitten put no resistance up as her fingers slid inside, she let out a little "mmm" sound as she worked her magic. Andy's face was a picture, eyes wide, mouth open.

"Here, taste her cucky!"

She reached down and Andy eagerly lapped her fingers.

"That's enough of that, back in the cage for you!"

Andy's cock actually quite was big, and I mean big, a good 7" and his big balls had turned a darker shade of mauve, well that was the case until he sat in the icy water! Back to the small boys size now! His cage was refitted and he was ordered to lay on the floor, Suzi sat where his hard cock should have been rubbing herself on the cage, she held out her hand, which I took, removing my knickers with the other and stepping out of them. She gestured to me to sit on Andy's face, and I slowly lowered myself down, his eager tongue going to work on me before I had completely sat down! Suzi reached down and pulled her dress over her head, revealing her slightly smaller but oh so pert boobs, I done the same, slightly enviously I looked at her, then glanced down to my own boobs, hanging like a pair of roof tilers nail sacks! That feeling lasted all of 2 seconds as Andy's tongue worked it's magic and I was lost is a blissful haze, we kissed and explored one another's bodies as best we could, I think it was the singularly most sexy thing I have ever done! It wasn't long before my orgasm loomed large. My hands on Suzi's thighs, leaning forward slightly I came like never before! Grinding myself into his face, wow, just wow!

Once recovered we swapped places and he went to work on his wife, the look of pure lust on her face was a sight to behold, the feeling of his caged cock on my kitten was exquisite! She came uttering all sorts of obscenity's powerless to stop herself.

Once recovered she sat back, then stood up, Andy's face glistening with our cum.

"This Kate, is how you allow your cuckold to cum."

We sat back on our heels and the cage was removed, his poor cock rapidly grew, the tell tale marks of the cage soon vanished and he stood proud, Suzi the proceeded to give him the slowest wank in the history of masturbation! I couldn't resist in giving his balls a tickle!

She sensed his cock swell and with perfect timing removed her hand and pushed mine away, the hot cum arced beautifully way over his head, spurt after spurt jetting through the air, landing who knows where. Goodness knows how long it had been since he had cum!

"Let that be a lesson to you cucky boy!"

Yes ma'am!"