Married Friend Loves my Cock

Story Info
A guy's weekend dick measuring contest gets crazy.
3.4k words
4.55
50.4k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Married Friend Loses Himself in my Cock

My friend Jake and I were on a quick guy's weekend getaway together. It'd been years since we'd had any real bonding time; his wife and kid obviously took priority, and my job kept me pretty busy. This weekend had been a long time coming, we'd both been looking forward to it for a couple of months. Jake was a long time buddy, we'd met in college, where we spent most of our time together or with his girlfriend (now wife) Lisa. Our shared love of sports led us to a couple days in Vegas where we'd spend time at the bars or sports book, watching anything while drinking and catching up.

We'd always had a competitive relationship, whether it was playing sports together, trivia nights, or who could eat the hottest wings, that competitive spirit was always nearby. It had come out a few times over the weekend, whether it was who'd bet more on the roulette wheel (he would), who would pick more games right over the course of an evening (I would), or who could drink the other one under the table. After a few drinks, Jake asked me about my dating life.

"Eh, it's hit or miss. It's tough out there, lots of girls don't really know what they want." I had had a couple girlfriends over the last 5 years since graduation, but none of them lasted very long, usually because of one specifically large problem, but I wasn't about to get into that with Jake.

"Ah come on, you're a great guy! Look, that chick across the bar, let me go wingman for you." he suggested.

"Nah, that's not why we're here. Don't worry about my love life, things will work out; they always do! And anyway, how are things at home?" I questioned.

"Eh, you know. I love being a husband and dad, but it's exhausting. I have no time for myself, and you can imagine what it does to our sex life!"

"I can safely say I probably shouldn't be imagining your sex life, Jake, especially not after a few beers! Not with my imagination!" I laughed.

"Sicko." he chuckled. "She has the energy for it, it's really my fault. Work all day, handling the kid, I'm just tired! But we still find time occasionally. I honestly don't know why I brought it up. Guess I miss it more than I realized."

"Who can blame you? She was always a firecracker. I always figured she was amazing in bed" I wondered how inappropriate the liquored up Jake would be.

"Best I've had! And the only, as you well know. But seriously, you must be talking to *someone*, right?" he was insistent, so I figured I'd play along.

"Yeah, online dating is different than it used to be. Lots of picture exchanges, a lot less chatting."

"Let me see! Who's been sending you pics? Lord knows I don't get this kind of fun anymore."

"Alright, let's see..."

I showed him a few different girls I'd been chatting with lately. I was careful to only show their pictures, not my own, those apps can be confusing sometimes.

"Dang! Some of them are hot! Good for you!" he complimented me. "Wonder if they'd respond like that to me...I never really got to explore."

"Well, you know, we could make this interesting." I suggested. "I'll send pictures of you to those girls, but you have to send a picture that I take of myself to Lisa. Always wondered what she thought of me."

"Brett, what the hell? No way! That's across the line, she would be shocked!" he exclaimed.

"Well obviously I wouldn't include my face, so she wouldn't know it was me, you could make it some kind of 'get in the mood' game for the future. See who you both find attractive. We used to do that sometimes in college, remember?"

"Yeah, we did." he was considering his options. "Hey, let's make it real interesting. Since we're already gambling this weekend." He had a weird look on his face. "We've known each other forever, and we've never done some things lots of guy friends do. Well...let's have a dick measuring contest. If I win, I'll send pictures to those chicks you're talking with. And if you win, you can send a picture to Lisa."

Now, that one specific big problem that most girls had was...my cock was too big for them. They'd try so hard, but either they couldn't really fit it into their mouth, or I'd bottom out while fucking them, and while I could make it fun for them by being slow and gentle, it was never that fun for me, and eventually I'd lose interest. What that meant now though, was...I knew I would win this bet.

"You're on!"

--------------------------

We'd finished our drinks and headed up to my room, where a drunk Jake was excited and confident. "What should I send those chicks? Are dick pics still popular? Or would they prefer body shots?"

"Don't count those chickens yet. But yeah, the occasional dick pic is fine if you warn them. We'll see what we do after we find out who wins. How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm already ready to go, so I'll go first. Here, my phone has a ruler app, so we can make it official."

He must have been really excited for this, because he wasn't lying. He pulled down his jeans and boxer briefs and pulled out his already erect cock. I hadn't been around another dude's cock since the showers in high school, and even back then I wasn't one to look around, so this was new for me.

He seemed very confident, almost cocky. "Didn't expect this, huh? Can't handle the heat? 7 inches, easy. 5 inches around. You can measure if you want. I bet those girls will love seeing a big cock for once, what was the most recent one, Katie?"

I ignored his jabs, knowing what I had in store for him.

"Impressive." I noted. It really wasn't bad, and in my experience, it was still in the top 25-50% I'd seen around the internet. Nothing to be ashamed of. At least, not normally.

His confidence disappeared as I slowly lowered my pants. Still soft, the outline of my cock was obvious against my loose boxers. Clearly almost as long as his, just as thick, and I wasn't close to hard yet.

"Brett, shit. You must be a shower! Doesn't get any bigger than that, right?" he questioned, doubting himself.

"I think you know better than that...just watch."

I lowered my boxers, and slowly started rubbing up and down the slowly growing shaft of my dick. The attention and proximity of another guy was something I'd never experienced before, and knowing I was bigger than him was turning me on in ways I hadn't felt. The confidence, knowing his manhood was nothing compared to what I was about to show him.

Slowly it got bigger, inch by inch.

"Well fuck, you're already bigger than me." he said, knowingly.

"Yeah, and we're not done yet."

I spat on my hands, rubbing them over my cock, caressing the sensitive head, enjoying the sight of my growing erection, and I noticed Jake couldn't stop watching it.

"I see you're impressed." I joked, proddingly. "I bet Lisa will be too."

"I've never seen anything like it. Not in porn, definitely not on anyone else. What the fuck!"

"Can't stop watching, can you? I don't blame you, I can't either. Feels so fucking good. So heavy. Such a handful. Not many women have been able to take it all. But boy do they try." I responded, as my cock neared its peak. A slight upward curve, it was now throbbing in between both my hands, plenty of room still on either side while I jacked it off.

"How damn big is it?"

"10 and a half inches, a little over 7 around."

"Let me measure it." He brought his phone over, and while still at a little distance, confirmed my measurements.

"I look fucking small compared to that." he said, and I realized his pants were still off, and though he hadn't touched himself in a while, he was still rock hard.

"Dude, you getting turned on right now? Really?"

He turned a little bit red, and moved to pull his pants up.

"Nah don't bother, cocks don't stay that hard unless you're really horny. Feels good knowing that cock respects the hell out of mine!"

"I just...I never expected...it's huge! Who the hell wouldn't be impressed? I want to see them next to each other." he suggested.

This was unexplored territory for me. I'd shown off online, and to a few curious girls at a party or two, but never to a guy. Especially not to a supposedly straight married guy, and most especially not to a friend. What had started as a slightly drunken dick measuring contest was getting... different. I wasn't sure how I felt, but the pride of being so much bigger was still keeping me rock hard.

As he shifted over, also still rock hard, motivated by the sight of a perfect cock, the difference was even more stark. While 3 1/2 inches doesn't sound like much, that combined with the immense thickness dwarfed his dick. My cock's dominance was obvious.

"Fuck, if I put mine underneath, you can't even see it. Holy hell, man. That's amazing." It seemed like Jake had forgotten part of our bet.

I was turned on myself, more by my own incredible cock than anything, but I was still surprised by how entranced he seemed.

"Did you want to see the whole package? The picture I usually send once I've been chatting with someone a while?" I asked.

"What? Like...do I want to see you naked?...I guess, I would like to see the whole picture, if we're already here!"

I backed away a few feet, and slowly lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it onto the floor, showing off my ripped torso and well-defined arms and shoulders. I flexed a little, showing off my entire naked body. Jake could not take his eyes off of me. All of me. I saw him slowly look from top to bottom, and I encouraged him by turning a little to the side so he could see my muscular ass.

"So, the verdict?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I...you're perfect, Brett. A real fucking man, look at you. Who even knows how hot you are? How do you fend anyone off? How can any one person be that gifted? A beautiful dick and an amazing body!"

"Ha, well, I figured after how impressed you were with my big dick, you'd be impressed by the rest too. You're only human! Now...take a picture and send it to Lisa."

"Wait, like this? Naked?" he seemed to recoil a bit now. "I...didn't sign up for this..."

"Afraid? She's gonna love it, right? How could she not? After being with yours for so long she won't know how to react to mine." I responded.

"Sure I'm afraid! But also...I, I don't know. It's kind of hot, right? I can't stop...picturing things."

"I'll sweeten the pot for you," I said.

"How?"

"If you take the picture and send it, I'll let you take whatever other pictures you want, and feel whatever you want." I told him. I knew he was horny enough that this would really tempt him. That cock of his was still hard.

"Shit. I'm not gay, Brett. You know that...Why would I want more pictures...or to touch anything..." he was almost drooling. "Can we at least crop out your face before we send it? I'll need to warn her, too."

"A bet's a bet, so do whatever you have to."

He took his phone out and texted something to Lisa. Then he raised it at me, and snapped a picture of my perfect body with my rock hard cock standing at attention.

"Let me see it before you send it." I said.

"Sure, let me just crop out your face." He handed me the phone.

It looked perfect, I'd turned slightly to the right to give a glimpse of my ass, it was a perfect picture of a perfect body. I opened up Messages, attached it, and clicked send.

"Now we wait!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe that just happened, Brett. Holy shit. What's she going to say?"

I noticed he must not have been that worried, since he still couldn't tear his eyes off of me and he was still hard as a rock.

His phone vibrated slightly, indicating he'd gotten a reply. I quickly opened it before he could grab it; Lisa had replied.

"Shit! I didn't think you'd be sending me *that*. Did you find that online? Who is it? He has an amazing body! And...damn...he's big!" the message read.

I held Jake at arms length while responding with one hand, enjoying myself too much to stop. "I know. He's huge."

"Stop fighting it Jake, let's just enjoy it while it happens. I might let you send some pics later too, but let me enjoy this!"

Another vibration. "Is there a scale of some kind? I can't tell how big! Is there another picture?"

"Jake...you know what we have to send her. Let's send her a picture of them next to each other so she can see how much bigger it is than yours! I want her to see how perfect I am, what a specimen of a man I am. I want her to touch herself tonight thinking about me." I thought I might be going too far.

"Brett, I...yeah. Let's. Let's do it. I don't know why but I want that too. Fuck, the thought of her thinking about your body is driving me crazy. I'm out of my mind right now, aren't I?" Jake finally was giving in. I couldn't believe it. What a wild night this was.

"Nope, you're just obsessed with how great I look, and you can't stop looking at my dick. She won't want to either. You can bond over it!" I laughed.

I took my cock in my hand and beckoned him to come over. We laid them out on a table next to each other, it was starting to be a little laughable just how much bigger I was. As I moved to take the picture, his grip on his own cock "slipped" and he brushed against mine. I saw his dick quiver, but didn't say anything. I took the picture without comment. I still had his phone, and before he could change his mind, I sent Lisa the picture with the message "That should give you an idea. I'm on the left..."

The response came quickly. "FUCK IS THAT BRETT? What the hell are you two doing? AND WHO KNEW HE WAS THAT HUNG! You look tiny next to him! Holy shit, he's hot! Did you have any idea?" I read it aloud for Jake, I had never been this hard in my life. My best friend's wife loved my cock. How awesome is that?

"How do you want to reply?" I asked. "Should I tell her we're just hanging out naked, and you're just as hot for it as she is?"

Jake was putty in my hands now.

"Fuck...Tell her whatever you want. I need...I need to feel it. I need to know what it feels like. Can I hold it?" he begged.

"The phone? Sure!" I handed his phone back, laughing on the inside.

"No, you! That! That...huge, amazing, perfect cock which makes mine look laughable. I want to know what a real man's cock feels like."

"On one condition."

"Name it. Anything." Jake was past the point of no return. He would do anything for it.

"Tell Lisa how much you want it."

"...ok." He took his phone back and texted. I took it back from him and read his reply "I didn't know before. Now that I've seen it, it's incredible. It's even more impressive in person. He has a hot-as-fuck body and a real man's cock, and I can't stop imagining you with it. Hell, I can't stop imagining me with it."

The response got me really hot. "Perfect. Now...you can do whatever you want with me. BUT...I'm going to want to make sure Lisa sees this too. It's only right that we share."

He almost didn't even hear me. His hands reached out and grabbed my dick. I'd never had a guy touch me before; his hands were stronger than the others i'd had on me previously.

"It's so...thick. It's so hard. Wow." His cock was leaking now, and he hadn't touched it in almost 20 minutes. I snapped a picture of his hands on my cock and was ready to send it to Lisa when I got her response first "Jake! What?! I'm not sure I'm OK with this." I replied with the picture and a message "Hey Lisa, it's Brett. OK or not, he's already gone, you should see how fucking turned on he is by me."

Jake was stroking my cock, feeling every inch of it. His hands started exploring my six pack abs, and he reached around to grab my ass. "I know you said I could touch whatever I want but... can I..." he hesitated, and I took over and moved by cock towards his mouth. He slowly took in the first inch, exploring the large swollen head of my cock with his tongue, then stopped for a second. "Holy shit. I can't believe I'm doing this..."

"Enjoy it, Jake. There isn't another cock like it."

The next message came through his phone. "Brett! What are you doing to him? Are those Jake' hands? And holy shit they barely cover half..." Another text came quickly "I guess I can't stop it from happening right now, but what's going to happen? How far are you going?"

I replied "Who knows. He's so far gone. Just wait and see what he's doing right now!"

Jake was exploring my cock with his mouth, keeping one hand on the base while he started to experiment with how much he could fit. I took a picture with about 3 inches inside his mouth and sent it to Lisa. "He's trying really hard, I wonder which one of you can fit more?" She responded quickly. "Fuck...it looks even bigger up near his face. I...this is so weird, Brett. I didn't know my husband liked guys. That's hard to deal with."

"It's not a matter of gay, straight, or bi, Lisa. I don't think he likes guys. Anyone around this cock and body loses control." I texted, while feeling Jake get another 2 inches inside his mouth; I could hear him gagging a little and he was only halfway. "OK well... I dont know why Im saying this, but keep sending me those pictures. And at some point send one of just you again. If he's having fun tonight, I should get to too."

Jake had both of his hands on my tight ass, holding on while he kept trying to get more of my giant thick cock into his mouth, but the thickness was causing him the same problems it caused all of my exes. Just didn't fit in his throat. "Mnnngh." I heard him moan, and he took my out of his mouth, leaving my cock covered in his spit. "It's...amazing. It tastes so good, I...I'm sorry I couldn't get more in. I tried."

"Don't worry, no one can, or at least, no one has yet. By the way, Lisa is loving these pictures and wants some more of me. I'm not sure she wants you at all right now."

"How can I even blame her? Everyone should get to experience this. Who would want me compared to you?"

We stopped for a bit so he could take some pictures for her. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this hard for so long, it was intoxicating.

"Let me try again" he asked. "I can take more, I know I can. If I can't, then force it a little, maybe that'll help."

I stood up tall again, and let him take my glistening perfect man-cock in his mouth.

To be continued...