Married Heat - Fun at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope reached under her cart and pulled out a hand-held luggage bag. She then walked upstairs and into the master bedroom. Once she reached the bedroom entrance Hope tossed her bag onto the Martin's bed. She then kicked off her work sneakers and pulled off her socks, letting them tumble to the floor.

As she moved past the foot of the bed she ran her fingers along its silk duvet. A few more steps and Hope pulled her shirt over her head and off her body, tossing it to the floor as well.

She then walked toward the open bathroom as she unbuckled the belt on her work jeans. She stopped at the wall separating the bathing and sleeping area of the master suite, pulled off her jeans, and let them drop to the floor.

Hope entered the bath area of the master suite, past the jacuzzi tub, and stood in front of the glass door to the shower. She then pulled off her panties and bra before adjusting the water temperature to her liking before retrieving her bathing supplies from her luggage bag.

Hope opened the door to the shower and entered it, immediately relaxing under the feel of warm water soaking her hair and cascading down her body. After a minute or so of enjoying the subtle massage the falling water provided, she reached for her shower gel and poured it over her breasts and stomach and back. She then took her bath sponge and lathered her entire body.

As Hope began soaping between her legs, her middle finger slipped past the sponge and onto her clitoris causing a jolt through her body. She didn't realize she had gotten so sensitive. Hope then watched as large patches of soap lather eased down her smooth, light caramel thighs. She imagined the gliding soap was Ralph's hand as she continued to tease herself with her finger.

Hope's breathing became labored as she increased the speed with which she stimulated herself. She was imagining Ralph coming in from working, stripping, and kneeling beneath her in the shower; both of his hands on her thigh and his tongue poised to stroke.

He was always sweaty from being outside, which she loved. The Polo Red would only increase his manly scent. He wasn't super dark so the outside work provided, for her, the addition of a pleasant shade to his skin. He often joked that she would leave him if he ever lost his work tan. She wouldn't have. She would have just made him stand outside several hours a day until she was satisfied.

While she continued to swirl her soapy fingers around her ever throbbing clit, Hope slid the first two fingers of her other hand between her lips and inside her pussy. She stroked herself more and more until her knees buckled and she could feel her body convulsing. She forced herself to slow down and then stop. She wanted to save her fevered pitch for her husband.

An incredibly horny Hope finished washing and rinsing herself, stepped out of the shower, and then toweled off. As she packed away her belongings she glanced at her cell phone which was tucked inside an outer pocket of her bag. She smiled. She then retrieved it and sent Ralph a simple message.

Hope: It's time to come and eat

Ralph paused from trimming the hedges outside of the Martin's home as he felt his phone vibrate. He read the message from Hope. "Lunch at 11?" he said to himself. They never ate lunch earlier than noon and usually after one. They both liked to get as much work done before their break. That way, after their lunch, they had as little as possible left to do before their day was done.

Ralph put his phone back into his pocket, put his tools away, and headed inside to search for Hope. Ralph walked through the laundry room and into the kitchen which overlooked the den. It didn't take him long to find his wife.

Hope sat, legs crossed, in the middle of the love seat in the den. She wore her thin, black, floor-length lace robe. Ralph loved the way the material of that robe rested over her breasts, exposing her erect nipples.

Ralph's white short sleeved work shirt was clinging to his broad chest and his hair was still wet with sweat. He hadn't gotten the same chance as Hope to get cleaned up for lunch. It didn't matter. He realized what his wife was serving for a pre-lunch appetizer. And he knew she liked him sweaty.

Ralph grinned as he moved toward Hope. "Lunch, huh?"

"What? You aren't hungry?"

"For your pussy? Starving."

Hope's heart raced and her mouth hung open at her husband's bluntness. Ralph closed the distance between himself and Hope as she uncrossed and spread her legs. He then grabbed her by her calves and, in one quick motion, slid her bottom to the edge of the couch. He then lowered his head between her knees as she blissfully ran her fingers through his matted hair.

Though Ralph could tell by the force and direction of her hands that she wanted his tongue working its magic as soon as possible, he resisted. He, instead, started by kissing along the length of Hope's inner thigh. With his lips first contact he could feel a twitch of her thigh muscle. He could also see that his wife was already wet with anticipation.

Hope, her eyes closed and her head back, tugged Ralph's hair with both hands. "Please," she moaned as he looked up at her.

Ralph waited until his wife made eye contact with him, before asking, "Are you in a hurry?"

"Lick my pussy, baby," Hope said, begging with her eyes as well as her voice. "Please."

Ralph gtinned. He pulled at Hope's lower legs, again, until her bottom was off the couch and her back was on it. Her hands came untangled from his hair and her head fell between the two couch cushions.

Ralph grabbed his wife's ass with both his hands as her knees fell spread before him. He then began flicking her clitoris with his tongue. He could feel the pulse of Hope's pussy as she came almost immediately. He continued to swirl the tip of his tongue around her clit as he slid one of his thumbs inside her.

She moaned as he stroked and licked her soaked pussy, her wetness trickling down her ass. Hope's hand returned to the back of Ralph's head as she began to control the pace of his tongue. After so many years of marriage, they had learned the subtle, silent ways of communicating their sexual desires to one another. When Ralph felt Hope's hand in his hair, he knew exactly how she wanted his tongue to react. He was sure he got it right when he felt her pussy tighten and pulse around his thumb as she climaxed once again.

Ralph lifted his head up from between his wife's legs as she caught her breath. She stared at him - her hair disheveled and her heart pounding as he asked, "It seemed like you needed a second."

Hope nodded as her body finished its intermittent convulsions. A few seconds later, Ralph asked her, "Are you ready for me to stop?"

Hope shook her head.

Ralph then lowered his head back into position and, again, cupped his wife's petite but round ass with his large hands. He eased his tongue onto the bottom of her lips, running it up to the tip of her clit, which caused her to shiver. He then brought his tongue halfway down her lips before thrusting it inside her.

He fucked her with his tongue for a few seconds before placing his lips over her clit as he sucked and licked her. Hope's eyes rolled back until her eyelids closed. Her thighs then slammed against either side of Ralph's face. Her hand came off of his head and froze over it, her fingers stiff as her thighs squeezed until Ralph could barely breathe. Still, he kept his lick/suck tandem going until Hope finished cumming for the third time. As Hope's thighs released their grip on Ralph's head, her entire body fell limp. Ralph then rose from his knees and stood over his wife.

Hope's eyes opened to Ralph smiling. "Ready for lunch?" he asked.

Hope nodded. "Just give me a minute."

"Take your time," Ralph said, standing over her as she composed herself.

Once Hope mustered the energy to rise from the couch, she slipped on her black thong panties and then guided Ralph upstairs to the same shower of which she had earlier availed herself. Once he was done cleaning up he rejoined her in the den where there were two lap trays sitting on the ottoman in front of the main couch. They each carried a large roast beef sandwich, sliced carrots, an apple, and a bottled water. "Nice," Ralph said as he examined his lunch. "I'm starving. For food, this time."

Hope giggled. "I bet."

The two sat on the plush main couch with their lunch, which they enjoyed with their feet up as they watched a movie on Amy's 75 inch television. "I love ottoman's," Ralph said.

Hope nodded before asking, "What do you suppose they watch on a TV this size?"

"Football. What else?"

Hope rolled her eyes. "I guess. Though I doubt Mr. Martin is around enough to enjoy it."

Ralph shrugged. "Then we should enjoy it for him."

Hope laughed as they began to eat.

********************

Once the movie ended, Ralph took their dishes into the kitchen and sanitized the lap trays. Hope followed him, pointing out where to store the trays as she began washing the remainder of their dishes. Ralph then leaned on the kitchen island across from the sink, folded his arms, and watched his wife's body move to the rhythm of her dishwashing. He had a great view of her bottom through the thin black material of her robe. He was enjoying the view.

Hope looked over her shoulder at her husband staring at her behind. "See something you like?" she asked before returning her attention to the dishes.

"I love to watch your hips sway. It's hypnotizing."

"My hips sway? I'm just washing dishes."

"Poetry in motion." Ralph said.

Hope looked over her shoulder and smiled. She then dried the last dish and put it away before turning to face her husband. She studied his pleasant, but wanting, expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Like what?" Ralph said in a very low voice, continuing his intense gaze.

"You want me. Don't you?"

"Since the day I met you."

Hope's heart leaped. She then closed the distance between her and Ralph. They dove into a passionate kiss, his hands finding and caressing her ass. Hope paused their kissing to pull off Ralph's t-shirt. She ran her nails down his full, broad chest before they continued to explore one another's mouths with their respective tongues. He then lifted Hope by her bottom and sat her on the kitchen island.

Ralph backed away to unbuckle and unzip his pants while watching with eagerness as his wife opened her robe and exposed her nude body to him. Hope then asked him, "So, you've been trying to fuck me since the day you met me?"

Ralph mulled the question as he allowed his pants and underwear to fall to his ankles. "Pretty much," He answered. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," she said as she moved her bottom to the edge of the counter. "I wanted to fuck you that first day, too."

Just as Ralph's tip began to part Hope's wet lips, he pulled back and paused. "What?" Ralph said. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

Hope pursed her lips. "I wasn't going to just throw it at you. That was for you to figure out."

Ralph shook his head, "I would have had your panties on top of my head that first night if I had known."

Hope laughed as Ralph placed his hand behind her neck and gave her just enough of his tip to part her lips. He then looked her in her eyes and dropped his voice. "Well I know now."

Hope, panting from anticipation, nodded. Ralph then eased his entire shaft inside his wife until her body was jolted by his length.

"God, you have a big dick," she said through quickened breaths.

Ralph smiled as he grabbed Hope's ass with his other hand and continued to stroke her pussy with his length. "You've been telling me that for years now," Ralph said. "You aren't used to it yet?"

"No, baby," Hope said. "Give it to me, baby."

Ralph then grabbed her hips with both hands as he sped up his strokes.

As Ralph fucked his wife, he enjoyed the methodical rhythm of her breasts bouncing together. Hope first began to perspire on her forehead and neck, her hair sticking to her forehead. There was then a soft glow of perspiration between her breasts which made Ralph that much harder.

Hope placed her hand on Ralph's chest, non-verbally instructing him to slow his pace. She kissed and licked his chest for a few seconds before leaning backward onto the kitchen island, her hair a sweaty mess. She then placed one hand behind her head as she began to grind against Ralph.

Ralph's eyes rolled back as he held his wife's hips firm. He loved the feeling of her lips sliding up and down the base of his shaft while the rest of it was buried inside her. He then took control and pumped her again, much to her delight. His short, firm strokes made his wife's breath catch and her breasts jiggle as she lay under his spell on the island countertop.

Ralph massaged Hope's clit with his thumb, her entire body jolting several times in succession at the sensation of his touch. Her ass tensed and lifted off the counter as she attempted control over her body's spasms. All of her movements drove Ralph closer and closer to orgasm.

"Baby... " Hope called out to Ralph as he worked his wife's body. "Baby...Baby...Don't make me cum again, baby."

"Why not?"

"I still have to finish cleaning. You've already worn me out today."

Ralph continued to sexually ravage his wife, which her body continued to receive with joy. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensation of Ralph's dick against the walls of her pussy and her clit throbbing with delight. Ralph sped his strokes as he found it difficult to control himself.

Seconds from exploding, Hope stared at her husband with her mouth open. Barely able to talk, she mustered the breath to say, "Ralph...you're not...supposed to...make me...."

"I'm sorry, baby," Ralph said, intensifying his stroke. "I can't stop. You shouldn't be so fucking fine."

Hope gasped, her husband's compliment sending her over the edge. Her body detonated into a sustained orgasm, which sent Ralph over the edge and into his own. With each thrust he released inside his wife as they soaked one another... and the countertop... and Hope's robe with their passion.

As Ralph came down from his high he grabbed the kitchen island for balance. Hope laid sprawled in front of him spent, her body limp. It took them both a minute to catch their breath.

Ralph finally composed himself enough to ease his cock out of his wife.

"Baby," Hope said barely above a whisper as she pointed to a neatly folded towel lying on the island beside them.

"You brought a towel?" Ralph asked. "You knew we were going to be doing this here?"

Hope shook her head. "It was an extra towel for drying the dishes."

Ralph laughed as he handed it to her. As she tried to sit up, her body jerked at the feel of fluid spilling out of her and onto her bottom.

"Told you not to make me cum," Ralph said.

Hope glared at Ralph. "Shut up."

********************

Ralph loaded his work ladder onto the top of the van. He then helped Hope place her cart in the back of the van before they finished putting away their equipment. Ralph closed the back doors and then watched his wife as she walked toward the passenger side door.

She turned around and caught him looking at her bottom. Hope grinned as she shook her head. "Don't even think about it. I barely got through work today because of you."

Ralph, wearing a sly smile, said, "You're welcome," He then kissed at Hope.

Hope laughed. "You're insatiable."

"Only because you are my wife," he said as her eyes lit up.

"Are you trying to get me to jump you tonight?" she asked.

"That would be nice."

"We won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll be able to walk as it is."

"That would be nice," said, causing Hope to laugh, Ralph laughing with her as they got into the van and headed home.

Hope's garment bag sat in her lap. She pulled her robe halfway out of the bag, which she regretted. "Ugh. This thing is soaked."

Ralph glanced at the robe. "That was going to happen. You looked too hot in it to not send us both over the moon."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said before searching inside her bag. Hope then pulled her wet robe completely out and set it aside. She frantically combed through the other objects in the bag, as well as its interior and exterior pockets.

"What's wrong?" Ralph asked. "What are you looking for?"

"My panties. I can't find my black panties."

"You aren't wearing them?"

Hope stared at Ralph. "Really? You think I was working all day in a black-lace thong?"

"That's what I pictured you wearing."

"Do you have any idea how uncomfortable that would be to work in?"

Ralph shook his head. "It's been a few years since I've worked in a thong."

"Ralph. This is serious. I think I left them at the Martin's."

"Then let's turn around and go get your panties. We still have the alarm code."

"But we don't have the key anymore. I left it under the mat inside the laundry room."

After a few seconds of silence, Ralph said, "Uh, oh. That could be an embarrassing find."

"Ya think?"

"Do you know where in the house they are?" Ralph asked.

"I don't remember," Hope said as they continued to drive toward their home.

********************

Amy Martin called the Campbells once she returned to her home. She wanted to thank them for doing such a wonderful job. Hope suggested - strongly - that she and Ralph come back and do a walk-through with Amy to ensure they didn't miss anything. Amy was very pleased with the job they had done and didn't see the need for a walk-through. Hope insisted.

As they walked toward the Martin's front door, Hope gave him instructions. "OK, make sure you keep your eyes open. Those panties could be anywhere."

"Yeah," Ralph said.

"And they're black. And tiny. So stay focused."

"Yeah."

After ringing the doorbell, his wife grabbed his arm. "Ralph. Do you think we'll find them?"

"We'll be fine, baby. We only had sex in so many places. We'll find them."

"I hope you're right," she said as they were greeted by Amy. She immediately heaped praise on them, even before they could start their inspection.

"I cannot believe the job you two did," Amy said. "I have a crew of three that clean my home. And I am very happy with their work. But you two...I haven't seen this house so pristine since we first moved in three years ago."

"Thank you so much," Hope said as she conspicuously looked around and through every inch of the Martin's home.

"I really appreciate your professionalism in wanting to double-check your work," Amy said as she watched Hope's examination of the house. "But, like I said on the phone, I am more than satisfied with the job that you two did. As a matter of fact, here is your fee. Doubled, as we agreed. And with a little something added to it."

Ralph smiled as Amy extended the envelope to him. He accepted it as Hope was still preoccupied with finding her panties. "Thanks. You'll have to excuse my wife. She can be...intense about ensuring the quality of her work."

"Well, I can see from the results that it has served her well." Amy said.

Ralph nodded as his wife continued her inspection tour. After looking through the entire downstairs she and Amy moved upstairs, without Ralph, as he feigned double-checking his job outside. Hope was wishing to find her panties in the Miller's master suite, though she was sure she had them on once she came downstairs.

She stretched her search as far as she could but just couldn't locate her tiny black thong. Ralph was waiting for them as she and Amy headed back downstairs . "Everything good up there?" He asked as the two women approached him.

Standing a little behind Amy, a panicked Hope raised her palms and shook her head at Ralph. "Everything looks amazing," Amy said. "You two have to let me know if you can work me into your schedule on a more permanent basis. I could really use you and I'd love to give you my business."