Married Heat - Fun at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph nodded as Hope continued to steal glances around the kitchen and den. "We will look at our schedule and see what we can do for you Mrs. Martin," Ralph said. "Thank you for your time."

A shocked Hope looked up at Ralph. "Thank you," Amy said as she walked the Campbells back out to the driveway.

Once Amy closed her door, Hope snapped her head toward her husband as he walked toward the van. "What is wrong with you?" she asked in a hushed tone. "We have to get back in there. We have to find those panties."

"Come on, Hope," Ralph said. "There's nothing else we can do. Let's go."

He then climbed into the van, closed his door, and started the vehicle. Hope continued to stand in the driveway as the van idled. After several seconds, and no practical plan forming in her head to get back into the house, she reluctantly joined Ralph. He backed out of the driveway and headed home as a terror-stricken Hope sat beside him.

She fidgeted in her seat, trying to think of something to do to solve their dilemma. Ralph turned on the radio and began to hum. Hope was incensed as she turned the radio back off. "How are you so calm about all of this? We could lose most of our clients behind this. You know how people in these neighborhoods talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Ralph!" Hope said, staring at her husband as he calmly drove down the street.

He then reached into his pocket before tossing Hope's black thong panties into her lap. She looked at them and then at her husband. "Tell me you didn't have these the whole time."

"Nope. I was nervous, too. When you and Mrs. Martin went upstairs I kept searching downstairs. On a whim I checked the couch cushions. That's where I found them."

"The couch cushions," Hope said, disgusted at herself for forgetting where she had put the panties. "When you took the dishes into the kitchen I slipped them off before getting up to wash the dishes. I'm such an idiot."

Hope's phone then rang. It was Mrs. Ferguson. A client they would be servicing in a couple of days. Hope had a brief conversation with her. "Is everything OK?" Ralph asked after the call.

Hope smiled as she said, "Yes. Mrs. Ferguson won't be home the day after tomorrow when we're scheduled to clean for her. She's emailing us instructions on how to get into her home."

"Nice," Ralph said with a grin. He then glanced into Hope's lap at her lace panties. "Are you going to wear those for me again?"

"No," a defiant Hope said as she folded her arms and pursed her lips. She then looked at her husband as a smile crept onto her face. He glanced at his wife as she said, "I bought something new to wear for you."

Ralph smiled as the couple headed home.

MWISHO