Married Man Fucks Daughter’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK YYYEESSSSS!!!!!" she moaned as Jim slowly pushed it into her. She was still in a bit of pain from loosing her virginity from a man with such a thick cock, but the immense pleasure her best friend's dad was giving her by putting his thick cock into her pussy. Her moans grew louder as he plunged deeper into her. Her tight asshole exposed to him as he fucked his cock in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and began pounding in and out harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Pulling the girls hair, slapping her ass as he went.

"Mmmmmm, oh yesssss Taylor, your pussy loves my cock doesn't it!" he grunted, "Take it all bitch, take that fat married cock in your tight pussy you little whore!"

She could not get words out as her only reply was moaning and whimpering. He drilled her pussy with everything he had as Taylor, experiencing yet another orgasm, started to pass out. At the same time Jim felt his cock tighten up. He knew he was about to cum. He knew he should pull out as he was not wearing a condom and she was probably not on any protection.

"Fuck Taylor, I am gonna cum! I don't want to pull out of your perfect pussy!" He yelled

"Don't Mr. B! Cum in me! I want to feel what Mrs. B used to feel! I want you to cum in me!!!" She moaned as an orgasm ripped through her body.

That set him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and thrust deep inside her, shooting a hot thick load deep in her womb. Every thrust shot more and more cum inside her. Her orgasms milking his cock of every drop of his cum.

He collapsed on top of her the two of them on a semi-conscious level, lying motionless together. Just before falling into a deep sleep a very exciting thought crossed Jim's mind he'd have the house all to himself for the rest of the week to fuck his newfound whore as much as he'd like.

When he woke up, Taylor was sucking his cock. TastingH her pussy on his married cock. She got up and gave him a slutty come hither motion with her finger as she walked out of the bedroom. He got off his daughters bed and followed her. He saw her crawl onto the master bed and spread her legs.

"If you are going to fuck me with that gorgeous married cock, you might as well fuck me in the bed you share with Mrs. B!" She said with an evil slutty smile. "Take me Mr. B! Come fuck your cum deep inside me!"

12