Married Man gets Forced Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe this, I was expecting to go home. I'm thinking to myself, how can I get out of this. I can't. I'm stuck. I put the collar on, and put all 4 locks on it as instructed. This is a bit extreme I thought, but I could feel my cock bulging in my chastity cage so deep down I was getting excited I think. I start walking back, now with a big bright pink collar that says cumslut. I finally make my way to the room, and it's locked. I knock lightly. Wait a minute. Knock a little louder, nothing. Wait about 5 minutes and couple people have walked by me and could hear them laughing. Finally after about 10 minutes Mistress opened the door. She stood in the door way, blocking me from going in. She reached up and without saying anything put some lipstick on me. She handed me a box and shut the door. I'm standing on the balcony hallway looking like a whore, and I open the box and the note says:

"Put the ankle cuffs on, lock them on. Put the wrist cuffs on and lock them behind your back. Once you lock your hands behind your back, speak out loud and Mistress, your cock sucker is here."

I cannot believe this. The fast I go the faster I get inside I hope. I get the cuffs on and lock my hands behind my back and say it "mistress your cock sucker is here", and nothing. I say it a little louder so no one here's. Nothing. I say it louder and after a minute the door opens. She has a huge smile on her face. I walk in, and she shuts the door. I'm standing, looking at Mistress. She pulls her phone out and snaps a picture.

I say please no I did not agree to this, I don't have my hood on and I'm recognizable now. I was expecting to get slapped, but instead she said

"Don't worry slut, no one can tell who you are. Besides, you showed up to a motel, locked yourself up, gave yourself to me to do whatever I wanted with tonight. As far as I'm concerned, I think your wife would be turned on if she saw you right now."

She pulls a key off her neck, unlocks the box with my belongings and grabs my phone.

"What are you doing I shouted!"

She immediately stuffed the penis gag back in my mouth.

She takes a picture of me on my phone.

"I'm looking for christy, there it is!"

She writes down my wife's phone number on a piece of paper, and locks my phone back up in the box.

I'm about to cry, not knowing what's going on or going to happen. She sees the terrified look in my eyes.

"You're going to be a good cock sucker, aren't you?"

I nod my head yes, because I cannot speak through the gay.

"Good, you have been such a good boy tonight, I have a reward for you."

She grabs the key to my chastity device and unlocks my cock and I have a raging erection once released from the chastity device.

"I'm going to put this condom on and we will have some fun!" She says.

I am getting excited, not knowing what was going to happen but I'd do anything to have sex with Mistress right now, I am so horny.

She slips the condom on and starts slowly giving me a handjob. After about 5 minutes, there's a knock at the door. I'm gagged, she grabs the blindfold and blindfolds me, and puts earmuffs back on so I cannot hear. I get so nervous again, thinking this night was almost over.

After about 5 minutes, I feel a hand back on my cock and back to giving me a handjob. I'm getting close to cumming, and she removes the blindfold. There is a large built muscular man standing in front of me with a cock larger that I have ever seen. Mistress smiles at me while stroking my cock still.

"Dosent this cock look delicious, slut?" Yes mistress I reply. Knowing I can't take that huge thing.

"You're so horny right now, I bet you'd do anything to have him fuck your mouth and ass!"

Yes mistress I replied, as horny as I was, I'd do anything.

She takes the gag out of my mouth, and says "Go ahead, give it a kiss"

I put my lips to it and kiss the head of his cock, and as my lips are on it she takes my picture.

"I'm only in a wig and lipstick, someone could recognize me from that picture I yelled!"

All she did was pick up the piece of paper with my wife's number on it and show it to me and smile.

She went back to stroking my cock while he began to thrust his cock in my mouth, fucking it relatively hard and all I am doing is gagging. I'm so horny all I want is to keep going. After a few minutes she could tell I was about to come and she whispers in my ear

"Remember earlier when you said you'd let him fuck you without a condom, and you said yes, well we are at next time, it's going to feel so good slut, are you ready for it?"

I am so horny, and even though I said yes to next time thinking there would never be a next time, I just nodded my head knowing I needed it being so horny.

I nodded yes and she smiles.

He stops fucking my mouth and mistress is moving torwards me with the penis gag and blindfold. What is going on I'm thinking. He sticks his cock in my mouth making me gag and she is taking more pictures. Up close and all angles. As soon as he pulls his cock out of my mouth, she shoves in the penis gag, and blindfolds me.

She whispers in my ear "Remember earlier when I said a good cock sucker needs to be a good cock sucker even when they are not horny?, well here is your reward for the night. I am going to jack you off into the condom, and you are going to lose all interest in wanting to do anything with a man. But because we already agreed to everything, and I truly know you will still enjoy it, he is going to fuck your ass til he explodes his cum deep into your ass. Don't worry, you're going to be completely turned off and want to run away, but just be a good bitch and take it and you'll be home to your wife before you know it."

That being said she grabbed my cock and started stroking faster and faster. I exploded into the condom and lost every bit of interest to be in that position I was in.

She pulled the condom off and heard her set it to the side. I was disgusted. I wanted to leave. I couldn't see or speak, cuffed behind my back, collared, nothing I could do. Even though deep down this is what I wanted and why I was in this motel room with mistress.

She pushes me face down onto the bed and arches my ass up. I feel cold lube being squirted into my ass cheeks.

I feel the head of his cock enter my ass and she comes up to my ear and whispers "Good slut, take it like the little cock sucker you are, your wife would be proud of you!"

And he started fucking me slow and eventually got harder and harder and all I could do was wait for it to be over. What seemed like hours I felt him pick up the pace with his balls slapping on my ass cheeks and shot his load into my ass. He pulled out and I just laid there. After about 10 minutes I heard to the door close and mistress came back to the bed.

She sat me up, undid the cuffs, took out the gag and blindfold and gave me a hug. She said that my 4 hours was up but wanted to chat for a bit.

"This was so much fun, hope you got to experience being the slut you deep down want to be. You swallows cum, got your mouth fucked, licked ass, got fucked, fucked bare by a huge cock that exploded in you, how did that feel?"

Thank you Mistress for doing that, it was amazing. It actually felt good and even after you made me cum, I was enjoying every second of him fucking me. I was just nervous about the no condom.

"See I knew you were a good slut. I test all my guys before I bring them in. Nothing to worry about. You were amazing, is there anything you regret doing?" She asked.

No Mistress, I wish I could replicate this scene again, next time maybe add another guy or two.

She smiles and gave me a hug.

"Well you better get cleaned up and changed and get home and fuck your wife tonight." She laughed.

I showered and changed into my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Mistress was standing by the table with a condom full of cum sitting on the piece of paper with my wife's phone number.

"I know I scared you talking about your wife so much, but I knew it would get you nervous and excited. I never had any intentions of sending any pictures or anything like that. It was only to keep you on your toes, you cheating little cocksucker" she laughs.

But before you go, I need you to take your own load from the condom into your mouth, to go home with you along with the load in your ass, she smiles.

"Open up" she says.

She dumps it into my mouth.

"Hold that in your mouth, and don't swallow it until you get home" she laughs and hands me the piece of paper with my wife's phone number.

"Whenever you are ready for next time, get ahold of me. Next time we will double the time and add more men, and will be a free session for you. Now don't swallow that load until you get home".

And on the way home i go.

*Feedback or comments is appreciated*

12