Married Masturbator

Story Info
Married Mark masturbates in secret.
1.3k words
4.21
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those wives out there have no idea what their husbands do when their back is turned. Only a minority of them cheat. But the rest of them soon start to masturbate when the novelty of sex wears off.

This is the story of Mark, who was a married serial masturbator. Married women take note; he's jerking off more than you could ever imagine. You have no idea.

Mark was married to Julie. They had been married for seven years and after a year or two of regular sex, well, Mark had become bored. He didn't want to cheat on Julie, he had too much to lose, but he had a strong sex drive and he was constantly feeling that tingling in his penis urging him to relieve himself. So he found himself masturbating regularly, usually every day, when Julie wasn't around.

Sometimes it was early in the morning after Julie had got up. If he had time, Mark would slip his boxer shorts down over his thighs while he was still in bed and start fondling his penis and his testicles. Soon his penis would get hard and listening carefully to make sure she didn't come back up the stairs, he would stroke his penis thinking about past girlfriends he'd fucked. Soon enough, his buttocks raised themself above the surface of the mattress and with his hand flying up and down the shaft he'd quietly grunt and sperm would spit out onto his stomach. He'd raise the sheets above his stomach to make sure the white cum didn't soak into the sheet to leave a guilty stain there for Julie to find when she washed the sheets. Then he'd scurry to the shower with heavy gobs of cum clinging to his stomach and soaked into his pubic hair, praying the Julie didn't walk in during those few moments to witness his still semi erect penis dripping cum, proving to her that he was masturbating instead of spurting that cum into her vagina.

Sometimes, he'd masturbate at work. During distracted moments at his desk, he'd get that urge and feel his penis beginning to get hard through his dress pants. Looking furtively around, he'd casually walk into the office restroom and close the cubicle door. There, with his breathing labored, he'd pull down the zipper of his pants, fish his now solidly erect penis out of his underpants and stroke it over the toilet bowl. As his orgasm approached, he'd arch his back and then fire most of his cum into the toilet. Most that is. Cum never failed to splatter onto the seat and the toilet lid. He'd grab some toilet paper and wipe it off those places. Once, while on a business trip, he masturbated in a public toilet and when he was ready to ejaculate he pointed his erection at the black dividing wall of the toilet stall. Cum shot out of his married penis and left a series of wet creamy lines running down the walls. As Marked tucked his softening penis back in his underpants he admired his handiwork...and left the stains where they were. Men who followed Mark into that stall would have seen that a man recently masturbated in that toilet stall - some, no doubt, were turned on by that.

But the most shameful act in the workplace was when he was once the last person to leave the office. Two cubicles down, sat a hot 25 year old brunette. She was small and very pretty. She wore tight clothing and Mark had lusted after her the minute she started working there. That evening, as he prepared to leave, he stopped by her empty desk. There, he pulled his hardening penis out and masturbated, standing next to her chair, imagining her looking at him - looking at his reddening married face, than down again at his large raging erection. As his testicles tightened up against his penis, he surveyed her desk. With a grunt and a big sigh, he emptied his balls all over her desk. Cum splattered against her mouse and on her mouse pad. He took a piece of tissue paper from her dispenser and wiped off the sperm - not too carefully. Enough to leave a trace of his seed on those places he knew she'd touch. For the rest of the time he worked there, he'd see her delicate fingers caress that mouse, her palm running over the mouse pad, and know his seed was on her flawless skin...

But his favorite time to masturbate was at home when Julie had gone out. When she called to him that she was leaving he'd wait for the door to latch, listen for the car engine to start and then he'd run to the home computer. There he'd open a private browser, careful not to leave too many digital traces, and pull up some pornography. He'd delight in lowering his trousers and underpants down around his ankles and then pull up a porn forum which had an endless supply of naked girls for him to masturbate to. He'd pick out the young ones, and focus on the ones standing there without smiling. For some reason he liked them completely naked, looking at him like they knew what he was doing. He'd shift his eyes up and down their naked bodies, surveying their nipples and their flat stomachs and their tight shaved pubic slit.

Then, he'd find one of them showing their bottoms, finally ones with them bending over so he could see their assholes. Sometimes he'd do this for hours. But then, as he felt that familiar tingle in his erect penis he'd switch to hard core porn, especially pictures of young girls' faces with fresh white sperm draped over their cheeks and lips, with an erect cock hovering just inches from their faces, a trace of cum still leaking from the piss slit. This is what usually sent him over the edge. He'd stand up, his raging erection arching over the desk, and with an uninhibited roar, ropes of cum would bolt out of his piss slit and splatter all over the desk. Over the years, pints of cum had been smeared over that desk, cum which should have flooded into Julie's tight little married cunt.

Day after day he would drain his balls, sometimes cutting it fine with Julie. Once, he masturbated in a hotel bed while she was in the shower. The very moment he ejaculated, she stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom. He was breathing heavily and his faced was flushed. Julie immediately noticed something was wrong with him and came to him, feeling his forehead - "Are you alright? You seem feverish." He made an excuse but Mark guessed that she knew that moments earlier, sperm had spat out of his erect penis and made a slimy mess for the chambermaids to shake their heads at a few hours later.

Mark also specialized in masturbating in complete silence while Julie lay asleep next to him. He would gently rub just the wet glans of his penis, just moving his hand, not his arm. His orgasm was a long time coming using this technique but, controlling his breathing, he'd experience some delightful orgasms with his wife just inches away from him, none the wiser as he felt the pulse, pulse pulse of his hot cock ejaculating into his hand.

And then one day, he was busted. He had just finished masturbating onto the desk at home to a slim young girl getting a hard penis in her anus. As his penis spat copious strings of cum onto the table, the phone rang in the other room. Mark quickly closed the browser and, pulling his pants up over his waist he ran to pick up the phone. It was a long call and he forgot what he'd been doing half an hour ago. And then Julie came home and wandered into the study to check her emails. Initially she didn't see the cum on the table, until she reached for the mouse and her wrist sunk into the wet, slimy mess. She lifted up her hand and smelled her wrist. Her eyes widened at the distinctive odor of fresh ejaculate, all over her palm.

No wonder her pussy was so neglected. The conversation that followed didn't go so well...