Genital Fashion

Story Info
We are each sexual fashion.
773 words
3.5
2.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at this gathering the other day, with people standing around, drinking wine, and eating finger food, when I noticed quite a few of the women were sporting skin tight bell bottoms, like the ones the Abba chicks used to wear. The waist and the crotch were so snug, that I could clearly see, the rise of their cock-puling cunts beneath the material. What a turn on for the guys, who stood around pretending not to see, what I could plainly see. And to top it off, a few of the women were wearing loose-fitting, sheer, silky blouses, and wore no bras, so that their pert nipples swayed on their ends of their breasts. Yes, I was sexual heaven. This had me wondering, why do women present themselves, to tease men's cocks?.

It got me to thinking about fashion. Not just the fashion in Vogue magazines, or on the catwalk, or on the streets, but how fashion shapes our lives. Fashion isn't just about skinny models who would break, if you fucked them. Fashion is how we display ourselves, in the event of sex gathering. A house is a fashion accessory. A car is also. What we eat, whether caviar, or cunt slippery oysters, and also what we drink. How we arrange our hair, the cosmetics on our face, even how we fashion, or should I say manicure our genitals. Nobody when disrobed, wants to see a jungle down there.

I shave my genitals, leaving just a tuft of hair above the base of my cock. It makes my genitals appear larger, cleaner, and that I care about what happens down there. And she doesn't have to spit out hairs, when she visits the area. Its all hairless skin.

Quite a number of years ago I made the decision to get a piercing in the head of my cock, and found a piercer who would do it. Since then I have never looked back, and feel naked without it. I worked on the eye and frenulum of the Prince Albert over the years, increasing the diameter of the ring to 10mm. The ring makes my cock look bigger, stretches it by an inch when hanging. I have fucked women with it in, and most don't mind it.

So we are immersed in fashion, and mostly don't know it. Fashion objectifies us, and rightly so. I objectify women in my fantasies. I objectify their bodies. I sex their bodies with my desires. As long as the sexual desire is in me, I will do anything to a woman without hurting her, no matter how filthy it may be. I like to immerse my cock, and balls in a cocktail of passion, and the forbidden. Who doesn't long to be pissed on, and piss on another?. Who doesn't long to be fucked in the anus, and dies wondering.

And just for the record I am not gay, but that doesn't stop me from admiring another guys penis. I have seen males with gorgeous cocks. Breathtaking members. So what constitutes a gorgeous penis for me. For after all, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. It is my creation.

A penis that when it is excited stands rigidly to attention. A penis that is at least 6 inches in erectile length. A penis that has a mouth-sucking head, as were sculpted by the hands of Adonis himself. The mushroomed glans stand out, and the frenulum vanishes like a separation into the slit of the rounded head. And the head is a dark pink, as though it had been kissed by the lips of Aphrodite. And of the shaft, it is straight, and not overly veined. Also I am turned on by seeing an erect penis, with a lick of the head, protruding through its foreskin.

And what of a cunt I hear you say?. OMG. A peach full of the sun, in a harvest orchard. A peach plumped, with its seam spitting its juices, begging to be bitten into. Or a cunt with an outer labia, like butterfly wings. I do love a meaty cunt. I enjoy the sight of a shaved cunt, with a small runway of hair sitting on the pubis. When I see the genital area shaved, and perfumed, it tells me the owner of this Eden cares. It wants to be seen. It desires to be played with.

But when it comes to sex, are we not aliens?. We meet as aliens. The sexual tension in each of us, comes from the differences in us. We are not the same. If we were, we would have the same genitalia.